A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 32: The Ship: What a breakthrough

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Ship: What a breakthrough - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

The engineers and scientists could not wait to get their hands on the little ship. The first thing reverse engineered was the antimatter reactor. That meant clean cheap power all over the planet. The next thing reverse engineered was the artificial gravity. That revolutionized the design of space ships and manned satellites.

Fran and friends created a video of the end of the humans on Earth. It was better than all of the disaster movies I had seen to date. With Sam's help, we transmitted the video to Karg.

The hyper-drive and a fleet of twelve ships were the next to be built. The ships were double the size of the ADS Enterprise. We had a number of weapons.

The first were two stealth ships that would infest Karg worlds with WE nanobots. These WE would be preprogrammed to treat the population like Sam and Annika. They would attack and disable all symbiants, even if they were not in hosts.

The ships had both long distance and short range sensors. They were both active and passive.

We had a hyper-drive torpedo that was just a slug of rock accelerated to hyperspace and brought out near the target. The rock would be going 0.9 light speed.

We had the usual high power lasers. And the good old nukes. We would be ready.

"The Karg had no space defense and only a small team studying the space outside the Karg Empire," Sam said. They only had listening stations that listened for civilizations that had developed radio communication. The Earth was so far away that it would not be explored for at least 500 years. There were 6 Karg populated worlds. The other twenty four planets were vacant with no life forms."

We were all busy for the next three years. Ship construction was priority one. We wanted to pop out of hyperspace near each Karg world. Each ship would carry a pair of stealth landers. These would spread the WE to the Karg.

The asteroid defense program was significantly down sized. We are now tracking every rock in the solar system larger than 100 pounds. We are using twelve replicas of the first Karg ship for asteroid patrol. The Mysore Squadron manned the Asteroid patrol ships. Captain Reagan James commanded the twelve ships.

The asteroids are proving to be a real boon. They are loaded with minerals and metals. Some of the metallic asteroids were processed into space-frames for our expedition force to the Karg Empire.

Well, we are approaching the Karg space. All of the Graton Squadron have become captains. Admiral Fritz Maytag is quartered on my ship. I am captain of the good ship Peace.

As we approached Karg space it was as Sam had described. They did not have any pickets or sensor stations monitoring deep space. There were two ships assigned to each Karg planet. Each ship had two stealth landers. Cynthia and Tiger manned our two landers. We got the privilege of attacking the Karg home world.

The plan was to enter the atmosphere with four landers and distribute WE nanobots. The nanobots were similar to the ones used to infest the earth. There was one major difference. The nanobots would take no action until they could disable the symbiants. They would slowly put the whole population to sleep. Then they would remove the symbiants. Free symbiants would be disabled and killed. Once we had the population converted to the WE, the ships would make their presence known.

Well, you know how plans go. We dropped out of hyperspace on the other side of the Karg planetary system from the Karg home world. In the week of transiting to the Karg home world we were discovered. The WE did not want to take any life. We were definitely in a pickle. The Karg sent an expedition of twenty ships to destroy the invaders. We offered them peace. The Karg rejected the offer. They fired one of their particle weapons at my ship. We responded with our hyper-rocks. That took out ten of their ships. The other ten ships made a hasty retreat to Karg.

We arrived in ten Earth days. The surprise was gone. The other ships in our fleet had taken their assigned planets as planned. The Karg were aware that something happened to the symbiants on those worlds. With Sam we could monitor their communication and found they planned a counter attack on our fleet. They were going to send ships on a suicide mission to ram and destroy our ships. They were going to use their small ships as they used the asteroids.

I sent out picket ships and had them dock with the suicide ships and infest them with the WE. With the capture of those Karg we found out that they were planning on destroying any of our ships that got through the suicide ships with a ring of antimatter explosions. Mary/Fran came up with a solution. We were to set off three of our thermonuclear bombs. The flash would look like our ships were destroyed. We would send the remaining Karg ships back to the defense base and infest the Karg there and take over the planetary defenses.

The Karg figured out our ruse two late. We now had control of the near planetary space. They launched planet-based rocket planes. They were ineffective.

Cynthia and Tiger entered their landlers. They launched and entered the atmosphere. They immediately detected a SAM Lock on their ships. Tiger and Cynthia were ready. They took out the SAM controller. That Top Gun training really came in handy. Tiger and Cynthia decided to fly on the deck for the rest of their mission. Tiger flew north, and Cynthia flew south. I don't think the Karg knew what hit them. They did launch twice but our planes were long gone by the time they were airborne. They could not get a good lock on our planes at 50 feet.

Tiger and Cynthia successfully distributed the WE nanites. We got the word a half a day later that the WE infestation had been successful. The Karg home world was connected. No further life was lost. We broadcasted the fact that all Karg were now free. The only caveat was that they must obey WE Law and they had to experience the pain and bliss files. Their general Council met and accepted our terms. They had no choice.

I started the Pain file. Then I played the bliss file. That had an immediate impact on the Karg. Sam said the bliss file was definitely addicting. There were groups of the Karg that were replaying the bliss file over and over. I let Mary/Fran know. She would have to deal with that problem as the WE Ambassador.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.