A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 27: Living in Three Dimensions

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Living in Three Dimensions - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

For the rest of the days, Monday through Friday, we got to go to the hospital for a week of in-depth physical and psychological exams. All three squadrons did this. No one washed out!

Our paths diverged after this. The Feline Squadron and the Solvang Squadron had San Jose State classes and jet hours to complete They would start on space training after spring break.

Morning came early 0445. Thank God for those chronometers. We assisted the other squadrons by giving them a wake up call too.

The second, third and fourth weeks Cynthia and I had mother ship simulation, space construction, strength training, then lunch, then Soyuz simulator training, then mother ship engineering, then swam for one hour and then Soyuz engineering, then dinner, then celestial navigation. And then we had Tai Chi. If we felt like it we could shower and sleep.

We used the pool to simulate a weightless environment for the construction class. Interspersed with the classes we had a centrifuge test to see how many G's we could take without pressure suits on. We also got to take a ride in the vomit comet Space Ship Ten. Again no washouts.

The fifth through the eighth weeks, we went back to the second week but all classes were completed individually. No washouts at the end of eight weeks. No washouts.

The ninth through twelfth weeks concentrated on environmental engineering, software training and hardware repair. This was easy, no washouts.

The thirteenth through the fifteenth week was primarily working with the simulators practicing docking, flying an EVA suit and coordinating multi-ship maneuvers. No washouts. We also got to have our final fittings for our G suits and EVA suits.

The sixteenth week we had to simulate how we would handle leaving a partner or crew member so we could complete the mission. That was the hardest class. It was critical. The planet was relying on us to save them from a death by asteroid. We are all expendable. Rachael came to see us on the last day of this week. She was impressed to see all of us still here. She expected at least one washout of one couple.

Tiger and the Feline squadron were doing fine; they were busy with San Jose State and getting their flight time in. We rarely saw each other. It was usually at dinner. They were all doing well. The Feline Squadron saw a lot of the Solvang Squadron. They shared classes together. I really missed Tiger and Squeaker.

We graduated from the Academy on October 31, 2008.

The Academy had the lower classmen attend our graduation. Alice, Neva, Maxine, mom dad, Jane and Fred F. were there.

We all made it. We had one week shore leave then we had to report for service at Edwards Space Port. UNASA wanted us in space, NOW.

Home for five days

We all went home to Graton. Cynthia and I wanted to get back to our wives. We wanted to see our new home. We wanted a waffle at Teddy's. We wanted to picnic under the Redwoods.

Alice, Neva and Maxine drove the Volvo to Mountain View to bring us home. Joe B and Aina would fly our plane back.

It felt really funny to drive past mom and dad's place. Alice took us straight to our new home. It was all finished and furnished. My wives had done a great job. They had the landscaping in.

Alice pulled up front. The lights were on. I later found out that was a WEnet feature. All of the Tom Savage family could control the house over the WEnet. We walked in the front door and were amazed. All of the items we had discussed with Zeth were there.

Cynthia and I went to the master Bedroom. All I can say is WOW. The king-sized bead was terrific. Alice had picked out the furniture. The Bathroom has two toilets! It also had a Jacuzzi tub that would hold eight.

Then Alice took us to the second bedroom. It was done in pinks. She had a canopy king sized bed. Their bathroom had two toilets and a Jacuzzi tub.

We came to the living room. It was still empty. Alice, Neva and Maxine had not made their minds how they wanted to decorate the living room.

Next we came to the dining room. The teak table and furnishings looked terrific.

Then we got to the kitchen and the great room. This was home. The kitchen had all commercial appliances. It was Maria's dream kitchen. Neva said they saw Maria's kitchen Zeth had built and decided that they wanted the same for their kitchen.

The Great room was outstanding. We could host a party for the Graton Squadron and the Feline Squadron. Neva had furnished it so the furnishings broke the room up into intimate areas. The furniture all had casters. It had its own storage closets. Neva had tables and chairs in their own closet that converted the room into a meeting room. There was a bathroom off the Great Room, it also had two toilets.

In the kitchen I saw a decorated and set table. It sat six. Then I smelled the steaks. The kitchen had its own charcoal grill. It was in use and there were five rib eye steaks grilled to perfection. Neva served the steaks, baked potatoes, cauliflower and tossed salad. We sat and had a great dinner.

Maxine had the big surprise. She pulled a piece of paper out of the flower arrangement. It was a certificate for our set to have one child. We were all in tears of joy. What a home coming.

I knew what I would be doing for the next five nights. Then it hit me. Who would be the mother and would carry our child? I saw my wives in serious net meeting. They decided it would be Maxine. Alice had her business to run. Neva was going to the Santa Rosa JC Culinary Arts Academy, Cynthia was busy in space. That left Maxine to bear our child.

Maxine said she had just ovulated. The beta wives had talked to mom about having Maxine turned on for this week. It would be the only week we would have for at least a year. Maxine was ready. Cynthia insisted that it be a five way. She wanted Maxine to remember this creation day for the rest of her life.

I started by kissing Maxine's back. Her motor started running right away. I kissed up her back to her neck. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

Cynthia had the Jacuzzi running and ready.

I gently laid Maxine in the bath. I climbed in after her.

Cynthia, Alice and Neva soaped wash clothes and handed them to me.

Maxine was really purring by the time I finished washing. I used the hand shower to rinse her off. As Cynthia, Alice and Neva toweled Maxine off, they paid special attention to her breasts and crotch. Then Cynthia went to work on me. She sucked me off. She then went to work on making sure I was squeaky clean. She rinsed me and dried me and carried me and set me down next to Maxine.

Maxine and I kissed. I later found out that Alice and Neva had been preparing Maxine like Cynthia had been preparing me. We all hooked. I kissed Maxine deeply on her lips. Then I kissed her down her neck. Then I kissed that area between the breasts. I kissed her top left breast then the nipple. Her nipple grew in my mouth. I started to suck on it. Maxine was moaning loudly. I moved to her top right breast and Alice took over sucking on the top left breast. I moved to her bottom right breast and Cynthia took over sucking on her top right breast. I moved to her bottom left breast and Neva took over sucking on her bottom right breast. I cupped her bottom left breast and rolled her nipple with my right hand. I licked and kissed her navel. Maxine really got going. We could all feel her excitement. I moved my lips to her outer lips and found them moist and swollen. I kissed around her clit. With my left hand I inserted two fingers in her vagina. I was going for the gold, her G spot. I found it. Maxine was being buffeted by all of our stimulation. She could not hold out any longer. She screamed her pleasure and passed out. When she recovered she was laying on top of me with my cock pressing at the entrance of her vagina. She immediately slipped me into her oven of passion. We were thrusting together in a 2/4 time. It was not long before Maxine was inseminated and climaxed at the same time. We held each other together for the next ten minutes. We wanted my sperm to stay way up inside her womb. The WE told us we were successful. We had started a new life. We snuggled for a while then fell a sleep.

The next morning Neva had breakfast ready. Boy was that better than Academy food. The ladies wanted us to go for a picnic to Armstrong Grove. We needed to see Top and Spot. They were a hit at the evening campfire. By 10:00 AM we were ready and we left for the park.

Spot met us first at the visitor's center. She said, "Top is on a morning hike and will be back in half an hour." Spot was really showing. The ladies all had to make ooos and aaahs at her swollen tummy. She said the WE let them have fraternal twins. Spot was expecting about December 15th. She was hoping Tiger and Squeaker would be home on winter break in time for the births.

Top arrived and we sat and talked for an hour. He had found cougar spoor at the north boundary. He was not concerned. With their new stature the cougar better stay clear. He had marked over the spoor as a warning to the cougar.

Neva asked Top and Spot to join us for a picnic down in the grove.

Top said, "I would like to, but I am on duty in thirty minutes."

We all got sad looks.

Top said, "It would be fun if Spot could go. She has been cabin bound for the past three weeks."

We all brightened up.

Spot was eager to get out too.

Neva went to the car and got out three sandwiches and brought them back for Top. After all, he was home for lunch. We stayed while he ate lunch and talked.

Top really liked being a park ranger. There was never a day the same as the last. His job had diversity built in. He and Spot were attending Sonoma State University on the WEnet. They were both working for a degree in environmental studies. Top walked us to the visitor's center through the tunnel. He showed us the interpretive display Vicky, Spot and he were working on. It was a pictorial history of the Austin Creek area. Some visitors came in so we said good bye.

We asked Spot if she would like to go to the Jenner Beach for a picnic. We could meet Top at Wild Jane's In Guerneville for dinner.

Spot checked with Top on net. She thought that would be fun.

Jenner Beach was quiet. It was November. It also was one of those warm, sunny days we sometimes get in November. The beach is a hiking, sunning beach. The surf is a little rough due to the steepness of the beach. We did not go in the water. We did hike to the mouth of the river. There were two seals playing in the waves from the bay mouth sand bar. We watched them for a half an hour. About 5:00 PM the fog started to come in so we headed back to Guerneville and Wild Jane's Restaurant.

Spot called Top on net and had him come straight there.

We were in the bar nursing some hot cocoas, when Top arrived in his ranger gear. He really looked impressive. We ordered him his own hot cocoa.

I let our hostess know that we were all here. She ushered us to our table. We were early so seating was not a problem.

We all had the Wild Jane's Tower — a tender filet mignon nests between a plump crab cake and a tempura portabella mushroom. This stacked trio of flavors floats on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and is topped with a rich pinot noir demi glace.

Neva introduced herself to the chief and asked if she could observe him preparing the meal. She let him know she was in the Culinary Arts program at Santa Rosa Junior College.

It was not busy. He invited her into the kitchen.

That girl has chutzpah.

When we finished our meal, the chef came out and talked with Neva for a few minutes. He asked her to call him after she graduates. If he has an opening she can have it.

After dinner we went back to Top and Spot's. We sat in the living room and watched the end of the sunset and talked about the Academy and how the smart cats were doing. Top missed Tiger too.

Neva surprised us all. She had a half gallon or Betty's Creamery pistachio ice cream for desert.

We headed for home at 9:30 PM.

When we got back home, I had to make sure that Maxine was truly and fully impregnated. My other wives also made sure that I did not have any loose sperm running around in my testicles. We finally fell asleep about 1:00 AM.

I woke up early and went for a morning run.

I had a net message that mom wanted to see me. I ran to her house.

Mom was fixing dad and his set breakfast. SHE WAS FIXING BREAKFAST! I do not remember the last time mom fixed breakfast. She looked at me and smiled. "Tom, please join us for breakfast. Are your wives were coming too?"

I answered, "I don't think so. Do you want me to invite them?"

"Please do," she responded.

I called Cynthia on net and asked that she bring the wives and join us for breakfast.

"She would and they would ride the bikes," Cynthia said. "They would bring my bike in the trailer. The four of them wanted all of us to go shopping for living room furniture. Neva also needed groceries to feed us all."

I, in another weak moment, said, "OK."

Beth Savage, my stepmother, was laying the table. Helen, my other stepmother, was making OJ and sitting on dad's lap. Dad and Helen had a just fucked glow about them.

I looked at mom. She was not a happy camper. Beth was not happy either.

I thought, "Oh Shit! Pride issues are at work here."

I called Tiger on net.

Tiger was busy in the chemistry lab. He had Squeaker work on his experiment as well as hers. He asked me, "What is your desire o mighty Commander Savage?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.