A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 25B: The Wedding and honeymoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25B: The Wedding and honeymoon - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Saturday: June 28, 2008 Tourist in Athens

"Good morning all." That is how Tiger and Squeaker woke us.

I could smell the cappuccino. I gave Cynthia a hug. We got up and joined the others in the living room. There was a pile of croissants and fruit on the table.

Tiger said he had checked a few places on net that he thought we might want to see: the Acropolis, run laps on the track at the Panathenaic Stadium, go down to Piraeus for seafood dinner.

We all did our tai Chi.

Tiger led out. We were on our way to the Acropolis. On the way the driver stopped outside the Panathenaic Stadium.

Tiger got out and went over and talked with the watchman. The watchman explained that the stadium was open to the public in fifteen minutes. The track could be used from then to 10:00 AM.

We waited the fifteen minutes and had a good twelve lap run. We then climbed the Acropolis. The whole temple area was undergoing a major reconstruction. They had the roof back on the Parthenon. The view of Athens was beyond belief. We spent the morning there.

We stopped at a Goody's for a Greek salad, a falafel and a split of white wine.

After lunch we checked the central market on Athinas Street. The smart cats loved the fresh fish stalls. They had a bowl of steamed shrimp each. We humans found the fresh strawberries. We bought two flats. Cynthia also bought some bing cherries.

Tiger called our limousine and we drove down to the port city of Piraeus. After a long stroll along the water front we went into Mikrolimano Restaurant and had a great Greek salad and a bowl of fish stew. It was similar to bouillabaisse. Dinner was highlighted with a killer view of the harbor and shipping.

After dinner we went to a stage show. Anne spoke Greek like a native, translated on net for the rest of us.

After the show we went back to the hotel and crashed.

Cynthia asked everyone into bed.

I thought OH SHIT! Gang bang Tom.

Cynthia pleasantly surprised all of us. We snuggled. Then she asked all of us to hook and kiss her then suck on one of her nipples.

We all immediately complied.

She had us all give each other hand jobs while we milked her.

I have never cum so hard or so long. We did not cum together but we all came big time especially Cynthia.

We went back to snuggling and drifted off to blissful sleep.

Sunday June 29, 2008 Mt Olympus

I woke first. I looked around and found I was surrounded by three beautiful women. It was Mormon dreams come true. I was still having trouble with multiple lovers, but I was getting over it quickly. It sure helped to have the most beautiful women on Earth as my wives.

I gently kissed Cynthia awake. That woke Neva and Maxine. I thanked the ladies for last night. Then I said, "Bladder TIME!" Neva took the hint and left me an escape route. We all did our bathroom duties.

I went out to our living room. Tiger and the other smart cats were there. They had just started their Tai Chi. We joined in.

Paul and Anne came in. It was obvious that Anne had been crying. Paul asked Cynthia to come over. They took Anne to our bedroom and closed the door.

I later found out Anne was upset that Paul was thinking of taking two more wives.

After we finished the Tai Chi we all went to the restaurant. I could not believe it. Everyone had steak and eggs for breakfast. Our carnivore heritage had broken loose.

Tiger had arranged for a trip to Mt Olympus. We went to the original Olympic stadium. We ran back. We stopped in the towns along the way and did some shopping. Our driver thought we were crazy. He followed behind. We gave him our purchases to haul for us. About 4:00 PM we were still miles from Athens. We rode from there.

Back at the hotel it was shower time. We had a mountain of stuff we had purchased.

"How many would like to dress for dinner?" I asked. Everyone wanted to.

We were an amazing site as we walked into the bar for cocktails. The maitre'd was impressed. He gave us a nice table. The special that night was a crown rack of lamb. We all had the special. We had three crowns on our table.

We returned to our suite, played some cards then went to bed early. We were to fly to Paris tomorrow.

My ladies cooperated. We snuggled and went to sleep

Monday June 30, 2008 It's SavageLand = Paris

It was another glorious morning. I woke my wives. I asked who was thirsty and horny and got three hands. "How about we milk Neva and give each other hand jobs?" I got immediate agreement. We hooked. Neva came at least five times. The rest of us shared her orgasms and had our own. We packed our bags and all took a shower.

We met the other travelers in the living room. Squeaker was leading the Tai Chi today. The Savages joined in.

After Tai Chi we went to breakfast.

We checked out and headed for the airport. We were in the air, headed for Paris, at 10:05 AM.

We planned the flight so we flew over Rome. We got permission to descend to 1500 feet. Every camera was taking pictures.

I was surprised when French air traffic control diverted us to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. When we landed, we had a 'follow me' truck lead us to the Terminal 3 hanger. Out on the tarmac seven people were waiting. Mary/Fran's jet was behind them. It was Mom, dad, Mary/Fran, Bob, Neil and Salina. I did not recognize the other woman. Then I herd the scream from Neva and Maxine, "It's Alice!"

Cynthia and I shut down the Cessna the fastest we ever had. We ran back and opened the door and ran to Mom, dad and Alice. We were followed by the rest of our merry troupe. We all had a group hug.

Dad pulled me aside and asked would I mind trading Top and Spot for Alice. She was really missing her new husband. Also Vicky wants her two top rangers back.

"I will have to check with the smart cats," I said. "Tiger and Squeaker have become very close friends with Top and Spot. To break them up mid-trip will be hard. It might be better to tail along. We have only two more stops. You and mom could check in at the UN. Alice would be able to see her sisters on the ground. In the air, Cynthia and I are piloting anyway."

Dad agreed to those plans.

We all got in the two waiting limousines and drove to Hotel Regina.

Tiger had arranged that the two planes be flown to LondonLutonAirport. They would be fueled and ready for us to fly to New York.

We were all checked in and were in our rooms one hour before dinner was served. Everyone of our troop wanted to dress for dinner. Neva loaned Alice one of her gowns to wear. We had two for her but they got packed in Mysore. They were on their way to Graton, in the container.

My wives were a beautiful sight to behold. They had done their hair up. Their gowns were wonderful creations. Paul and Anne were dressed to the nines too. Tiger and Squeaker were no slouches either. Top and Spot were over the top in their safari suits. The pith helmets with the ear holes were outstanding.

We headed to mom and dad's suite.

Mom opened the door to their suite. She was not prepared for what she saw. Mom yelled out, "James we have a problem! I have to change now!" We entered the room. Dad sat down on the bed. His mouth hit the floor. He stammered, "When did you start dressing for dinner?"

I told mom and dad how it was a requirement to eat dinner in the restaurant at the palace at Mysore. We got the clothes at a great tailor in Mysore. We have fun wearing them to dinner still.

Then mom let out another scream. Top and Spot had finally made it in wearing their safari outfits. They both had riding crops and monocles. Tiger, Paul and I fell on the floor laughing.

Cynthia grabbed mom and handed her a box. Mom gave a third scream of joy. It was a formal gown. Cynthia had it made in her size. Dad looked at me and shook his head. He had a business suit on.

Mary/Fran, Bob, Neil and Salina had their wedding clothes with them. They went and put them on.

We were an impressive lot as we crossed the lobby to the restaurant.

Tiger had arranged for a meeting room to hold the seventeen of us.

Alice translated the menu for us.

We all had a great dinner. After dinner we sat and talked about what to do tomorrow. We decided to take a tour that included lunch and the Louver. We also wanted to go to the Moulin Rouge and see the girls. They wore the most outrageous costumes.

We had a group coco and hug and went to our rooms.

Then it hit me. I now had four wives.

Cynthia came to my rescue. She shared with Alice how we shared me. Since this was Alice's first night she would have the honors.

I just sat and grinned.

We all took off our formal wear and set it out to be cleaned.

I asked my other wives to move to the second bed. I started to kiss Alice.

She stopped me. "They were all watching."

I said, "Yes." I continued to kiss down to her top right nipple. That got some moans of joy from Alice.

I switched to the top left nipple. I motioned to Cynthia to take over on the top right nipple. There were more moans of joy.

I switched to the bottom left nipple. I had Neva take over ministering to the top left nipple. There were now screams of pleasure and hip thrashing.

I moved my attention to the lower right nipple. Maxine filled in on my former station. I let my left hand drift down to her pussy fur and gently brushed it about. We were all hooked. Neva and Cynthia were finger fucking each other. Alice was fingering Maxine's pussy. Alice was in ecstasy.

I spread Alice's legs so I could apply my tongue to her lips. That did it. We all went over the top together. Then I felt Maxine applying hand action to my turgid penis. I came like I had never come before. Alice had never experienced a male orgasm before. That set her off again. That set off Cynthia, Maxine and Neva. I thought, gosh I haven't touched her clit or "G" spot YET!

After we all recovered I applied my tongue deep into Alice's lips. That turned on the girl's motors real good. I started to insert my fingers when I hit an obstruction. Alice was still a virgin.

I quickly backed out of her pussy. I then went for the oral stimulation of a life time. I explained the change in plan to Cynthia, Neva, and Maxine. We all redoubled our efforts to bring Alice over the top. It did not take long. Alice was in the middle of a soliloquy of a series of Oh Gods when she passed out.

I waited until she came around, then explained I did not want to hurt her.

Alice looked at me and gave me a ten-alarm kiss. She had me lay on my back and she climbed on top. She guided my cock to the entrance of her vagina and lowered herself on me. We all felt the hymen tear. Alice stopped for a minute. Then she slowly pushed on down on me. I finally was in her glorious cunt all the way. Slowly, Alice started to move. Then she moved faster and faster. We quickly built in pleasure and excitement. With my wive's help, the orgasm was wonderful.

I rolled Alice between Maxine and me. On the other side were Cynthia and Neva. I reached my arms out and squeezed my spouses close together. We lay like that for about a half an hour. Gratefully we were feeling our orgasm aftershocks.

Neva got up and got some warm wash cloths and towels. We called house keeping for some new sheets.

While the maid remade the bed we had a great group hug

We went back to bed snuggled and went to sleep.

Tuesday July 1, 2008 Touring Paris

What a way to wake up! I was the jam in a four girl sandwich. I realized the problem with that immediately. I had to go. We were still hooked. I gave Cynthia a ten-alarm kiss. That woke everyone.

We all knew the status of my bladder. Alice and Neva jumped up and let me out. Everyone followed me to the bathroom. Our two toilets were well used.

I started the shower. The girls followed me in. We cleaned everyone thoroughly. Special attention was paid to the genitalia. We managed to have two female and one male orgasm.

I made contact with Zeth on net. I asked him to increase our solar hot water storage. Five long showers would strain the present system. He agreed.

We met with the others in our living room.

Dad led us in a half an hour of Tai Chi.

Tiger had room service serve a continental breakfast with a mountain of sausage links.

Tiger had arranged three guided tours for us.

In the morning we had a guided tour of the Louvre.

For lunch we ate at the EiffelTower.

In the afternoon we took a three-hour bus tour of Paris.

We relaxed at Notre Dame before we took a dinner cruise on the Seine.

What a day.

When we arrived back at our suite we all collapsed.

Cynthia hustled me off to bed. Our bed! Neva, Maxine and Alice went to the Jacuzzi in the bathroom. Cynthia had made it clear I was hers tonight.

I liked that. I missed being alone with Cynthia.

Cynthia asked to be on top. I agreed.

Cynthia climbed over me and laid out on top of me. She then gave me a ten-alarm kiss and a back-breaking hug. We hooked and I felt her fatigue. We were both wasted. We went to sleep.

Wednesday July 2, 2008 The Chunnel

Cynthia was the first up.

I was laying there with my morning woody.

Cynthia went and milked herself while I slept. That gave her an orgasm to get her juicy. She climbed carefully over me and lowered herself onto my rigid cock.

What a way to wake up! We hooked, and Cynthia was near her second orgasm of the morning. My cumming triggered her over the top. Her screams of joy and pleasure woke my other wives.

I quickly lost my erection and said, "I got to GO!"

Cynthia got off of me. She beat me to the bathroom.

I had to pee in the shower. It was either there or in the sink. My wives formed a line. I was running the shower to clean the urine when Alice pushed past me and started peeing too.

I handed her the hand shower. She cleaned her legs and the shower.

I got in. I took the hand shower and started to wash her hair. I received moans of pleasure for my effort.

I then washed my hair while rinsing her hair. We used the rinse shampoo to wash our bodies. Alice left and dried off. Cynthia got in next. Then Maxine was next. By the time I finished Neva I was looking like a stewed prune. Neva did help me dry off.

I walked out to the living room.

Cynthia poured me a cup of coffee and handed me a plate with a croissant and orange segments and a small bunch of grapes on it. We went over to the love seat and ate breakfast. It was not long before our merry troop joined us.

"We have a private car booked for the 2:00 PM train," Tiger announced. "The men will take care of checking out and getting our baggage to the Chunnel train so the Ladies will have four hours to shop. Luncheon will be served on the train."

The women all let out a scream and were off to shop.

The men poured themselves another cup of coffee. We pulled up the chairs and compared notes on how the trip was going.

Paul said, "Anne and I never thought we would see so many new places. We have talked and have agreed to take two more wives when we get back to Mendocino. Anne will select the wife candidates then I can select two wives."

We were all excited about the train ride. Bob and I really liked the idea that we did not have to pilot a plane. Top was wondering how the homes were going. I called Zeth on net and asked him.

"Top's home will be finished by the time you get to SonomaCounty," Zeth said. "Tiger's and your homes will not be ready until August."

Dad said Alice, Neva and Maxine could stay in my old room until our home was ready to live in. Tiger, Squeaker, Cynthia and I would be in Mountain View at the UNASAAcademy. He and Joe would help Top and Spot get moved in and set up. He would help my wives furnish and set up our home.

We were all surprised when Tiger announced it was 10:30 AM. We had a half an hour to check out.

I called the front desk and requested four bell boys. They arrived five minutes later. I quickly packed things and loaded them on the baggage trolley. We were off to check out. Tiger instructed, "Check each bill, then I'll take them and pay them."

We loaded our bags in one limo and got in the other. I tipped the bell hops. We were on our way to London. Well, at least to the train station.

We waited about fifteen minutes and the ladies arrived. They had a second taxi loaded with boxes and bags.

I found our porter and suggested he might want to get some help. He did. We had to wait in the lobby. Our car was not ready.

My wives and I snuggled as best we could on the station bench.

Cynthia filled me in on how they spent unis 500,000.00 on outfits, hats and shoes. They found some really neat lingerie.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

Spot and Squeaker had these killer hats on. Anne and mom had new purses and shoes. Mary/Fran had a smart looking business suit. It would look great at the UN meetings she attended.

I made the mistake of asking what was in the boxes and bags. Alice informed me in detail what was there.

A half an hour later our porter came and got us. Our car was ready. Our car was the President De Gaul. It was a lounge cafe.

I looked at Tiger. He smiled and said, "It was only unis 1,500.00 more than individual first class tickets. It included lunch and beverages."

I apologized for my lack of faith in my accommodations officer. Tiger was an officer that has never let me or the Graton Squadron down.

We boarded the train. I tipped the porters. They deserved it.

The Chunnel train was very comfortable. About fifteen minutes after we left the station our waiter/porter announced, "Luncheon is served."

We all sat at small tables surrounded by four wing backed lounge chairs. The waiter had four place settings and shrimp cocktails on each table.

I sat with Cynthia, Neil and Salina. The waiter then brought soup and sandwiches. We had ice cream for desert.

After lunch we made the entrance to the Chunnel. We played bridge while we were in the Chunnel. We barely finished one hand when we emerged in England. Neil and Salina won both hands.

After another hour we were entering London. Top and Tiger came over and traded places with the ladies.

Top asked, "How large are the moles in England?"

Neil and I both chuckled. Bob at the next table said, "They are about fifty feet across and two hundred feet long."

Top's eyes got very large.

Bob continued, "The moles for this project were so big they were left in the middle of the channel. They were the largest moles ever built."

Top realized he had been suckered. Bob held up one of the brochures titled "Digging the Chunnel."

I suggested Top take a copy with him as a souvenir.

He went over and picked one up. He also picked up a book on the high speed train we were riding in.

Once in the station, Tiger rounded up four porters to help with the baggage. He had already arranged for our limousines. He asked the ladies to go over their purchases and select what they would be shipping to Graton. We would not be able to take all of it on the planes. We had a baggage weight limit of forty pounds per person.

I looked at my wives and winked. They all went into a major pout. I said, "We could leave one or two here and they could take commercial flights back to Graton. They quickly agreed to pack things to ship.

We arrived at the Somerset Garden Apartments. We had a whole floor. One room had been cleared out and converted into a dining/living room for the other rooms. My wives and I had two adjacent rooms.

Tiger came to me and asked which we would rather do, eat here or go out to eat.

I quickly polled the group on network and we ate in.

After a light dinner, Cynthia and I went to bed.

Paul headed up a group of revelers that went clubbing. I found out from Tiger they got in at 6:00 AM. They all planned to sleep on the flight to New York.

Cynthia and I snuggled and went to sleep.

Thursday July 3, 2008 The Atlantic

I woke at 5:00 AM. I hugged Cynthia which woke her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.