A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 17: Spring break

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Spring break - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

GOOD FRIDAY, March 21, 2008 Back to Graton

We were ready for Spring Break.

Mat had us scheduled for three days in Fallon Nevada for combat flight training. Grandma wanted her children near for Easter Sunday. The rest of the time would be ours.

Cynthia said, "You are to plan nothing. I have everything planned for the two of us."

We had our lab finished Thursday. We were able to head home early.

Cynthia looked at me and let it be known she and I would fix dinner for Good Friday. She had everything planned out. We went by Frank's Hightower Custom meats and picked up lamb chops. We then stopped at Andy's Produce for vegetables, fruit, and fresh herbs. We headed for home.

Squeaker met us at the door. She squealed so loud it hurt my ears. Tiger, Tuffy, Sady and Missy came running. They helped bring the groceries into the kitchen.

Cynthia was making pistachio stuffed lamb chops, oven baked dilled red potatoes, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, dilled carrots, mint jelly and lime jello salad, fresh baked Parker House rolls, and Brie and Fuji apples for desert.

Maria, Nancy, and Jean arrived at 3:30 PM.

I was impressed. She had the cats laying the table and Kit and Mary/Fran doing KP after dinner.

Jane had us go to the Good Friday services at 7:00 PM.

Marching Orders

After church we returned home. Cynthia and Tiger compared notes on our schedule for the week.

Saturday:

Take back packs

Breakfast at Teddy's

Ride our bikes to our land meet with Zeth

Ride our bikes to Santa Rosa

Lunch at Cafe Davis

Go to Santa Rosa Cycle purchase bike trailer for both bikes

Ride to Andy's Produce and buy vegetables and fruit per Maria

Ride to Papa Murphy's; Pick up pizzas per Maria

Ride home

At 5:30 PM put pizzas on to bake

Dinner pizza, salad and fresh strawberry ice cream

Adjourn to Family room for coffee and ice cream from Sally's Creamery

Talk about Easter Sunday plans

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Sunday:

5:00 AM, fix pecan pancakes.

Family goes to the sunrise service at Sebastopol Memorial Lawn

Return home

Help Maria fix Sunday supper

Go to church

Supper at Savage home

Play hearts with Tiger and Squeaker

Dinner leftovers from supper

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Monday:

Mat at Fallon Nevada

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Tuesday:

Mat at Fallon Nevada.

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Wednesday:

Mat at Fallon Nevada.

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Thursday:

Fly to Eureka

Drive to Samoa for breakfast

Fly to Little River airport

Drive to Mendocino for lunch

Make presentation to students at Mendocino High School about UNASA and the Graton Squadron

Buy two Fishing Licenses

Rent two wet suits

Walk about town

Dinner at Little River Inn

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Friday:

Breakfast at the Inn

Hike to Pigmy Forest

Return to Little River inlet, go abalone diving with Fred O and Anne

Lunch at the Inn

Play golf

Have dinner at the inn

Party with the Olafsons

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Saturday:

Breakfast at the Inn

Drive to Noyo Harbor at Fort Bragg

Go fishing on a charter boat

Lunch at Fort Bragg --

Drive to Little River airport.

Fly to Sonoma County airport

Salmon dinner with the Savages

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

Sunday:

Brunch with the Graton Squadron

Dinner with the Maytag's

Fly to San Jose

Go to bed with Cynthia and make passionate love

They had the whole week planned. I didn't have room to wiggle.

I looked at the proposed schedule. It really looked fun.

Tiger said he, Squeaker, Tuffy, Sady and Missy would be going to Fallon too. Mat had them checked out on the F-16's. Actually ten of the Smart Cats were going to Fallon with the Graton Squadron.

As we talked we slowly made our way to our room. I opened the door. My nose was assaulted by an odor of peaches. I peeked inside and found the room was lit by candles.

In the center of the room was my wife bent over the bed, looking back over her shoulder at me.

I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too. My cock was up for treatment. I looked and Cynthia was wildly fingering her self off. She had obviously cum at least once. Lubrication was not an issue. God she has a beautiful ass. She moaned in pleasure as I inserted my cock. It was not long before we felt my testicles lift.

Cynthia said, "STOP!"

I did.

She instructed me to get on the bed on my back. Cynthia then climbed on top of me. Oh she is so good. Cynthia has a trick she does with her vaginal muscles. She can exercise my cock without moving her hips.

It was not long before we could feel my sperm marching in lock step to the entrance of her womb. Cynthia and I shared our orgasms. My spike triggered a major avalanche of orgasms by Cynthia. I was still inside her. She feels soo soooo soooooo GREEAAAAAT! I was soon hard again. Cynthia was ready. She started that combined pumping and gripping action that had just got us both off. As she pumped she came and pumped and came and pumped then we both came.

I rolled us on our sides facing each other. We kissed. We snuggled, we came, and we kissed again. I don't know when but we drifted off to sleep. What a relaxing glorious sleep.

SATURDAY, March 22, 2008 Bike Trailers

Cynthia woke first and woke me by sucking me off. I gave as good as I got. We went and showered. I got our weather report from Squeaker.

Cynthia had me get out our backpacks and our bikes. We rode to Teddy's.

I had a macadamia chocolate waffle. Cynthia had a strawberry pecan waffle.

We watched the cats hosting. They really helped the restaurant work. You could tell by their tails how happy they were. Tables did not stay empty long. There was a line waiting to eat. Thanks to the cats the line moved fast. Nancy and Jean came out and joined us. Jean wanted to know how I liked my waffle.

We rode our bikes to a meeting with Zeth. He had a table set up and on the table was a topo model of our proposed home. He had sited the home so we could solar-power it. The roof had enough area to space heat and hot water heat our home. As new construction, all homes over fifteen hundred square feet must co-generate one half of their electrical usage.

Zeth took off the roof, showing the first floor. He had two bedroom suites with walk-in closets and separate bathrooms; also the living room and a large kitchen and Family/Dining room.

Downstairs, he had two bathrooms, three more bedrooms, a giant party room with its own small kitchen and a dumbwaiter to the main kitchen. The party room opened to a large patio and a three lane Olympic swimming pool.

Cynthia and I were impressed. I gave Zeth a check for unis 50,000.00 and signed a contract for him to be our agent to build the modeled home. He asked if I would mind having Bob Wilson as our prime contractor.

Cynthia and I said, "After all the jobs we have worked on with Bob, we cannot think of anyone better as a prime."

We took our leave and rode our bikes to Santa Rosa. The path between Sebastopol and Santa Rosa had four lanes. It was a busy bike path. I was glad we had a second passing lane.

Cynthia and I went to lunch at Cafe Davis. Barbara Davis seated us. We ordered a chef salad and two plates. We had barely finished lunch when I noticed Barbara's cat. It was a smart cat. It was afraid of its own shadow. I had Barbara call it over. Cynthia and I sent it feelings of safety and love. Barbara called the cat Prince.

I asked, "Are you coming to Jane's Easter Dinner?"

They were planning on it. Barbara said Maria asked Fred to bring desert.

"Would Prince like to meet Tiger and Squeaker?" I asked. "I know they would like to meet Prince."

"How about it Prince?"

"Could Liz come too?" Prince answered.

I said, "Sure. Who is Liz?"

"She is my mate," Prince answered.

"Good," I said. "See all of you there."

We left to go to Santa Rosa Cycle to purchase the bike trailer for both bikes. They had three models. We needed something to haul groceries and the Smart Cats.

That model cost unis 185.00. We bought one for each bike. We also bought twelve extra bike hitches for the other bikes in Graton.

We hooked the trailers on and rode them around the block. They were very light and trailed well. We now could safely transport Smart Cats.

On the way to Sebastopol we stopped at Papa Murphy's. We picked up six large take and bake pizzas for dinner.

We also stopped at Andy's Produce to buy vegetables and fruit for dinner. It was really convenient to have the trailers. All of the purchases fit easily.

We rode home.

Kit and Bob M. came out to meet us. They checked out the bike trailers. They were impressed. Bob M. and I installed the hitches on the other bikes after we got permission from the owners, on net. Kit and Cynthia carried the food into the kitchen.

Dinner consisted of pizza, salad and fresh strawberries with ice cream. We had the strawberries and ice cream with coffee in the family room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.