A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 6: Thanksgiving BREAK

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Thanksgiving BREAK - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Thanksgiving, Christmas and spring break holidays were very special to us. It is one thing to network with family and friends. It is another thing to go over and HUG someone you love.

One nice thing was that the southern hemisphere had a great growing season. Fresh fruit and vegetables, though costly, were available again. Maria, Nancy, and Jean had finally turned Teddy's back into the restaurant they originally created. It was very successful.

The Savages had a great Thanksgiving reunion. Mary/Fran had Maria cater the Thanksgiving dinner. We had three tables in the family room and one table in the dining room to accommodate all of the family and the in-laws. After dinner the sun came out for an hour and a half. We all rejoiced. We all went to the patio and sunbathed. The clouds came back and Cynthia took me to our room.

Cynthia

Darn right I took him to our room. My intention was to make love. We had nothing else to do. I did not want anything else to do. Let's connect.

Tom

"Hi. I just had an idea. How about we fly up to Little River for the weekend?"

"So much for my plans!" Cynthia thought, "Do you think we can get a reservation this quick?"

"I'll check. Sally at Little River are you there?"

Sally responded, "Hi Tom, how's Cynthia?"

"She's here. We were wondering if we could get a room for the weekend."

"We are booked solid for this weekend," Sally laughed. "You should know better. Oh! OK! Mom just told me that we had a cancellation on the Mallory House. They forfeited their deposit. We now have three rooms. They are §§ 200.00 per night. They are American plan."

"I'll take all three rooms. Can you use my card from last time? We will need the rooms for Thursday through 2:00 Sunday."

"Yes we can use your card," Sally responded. "That will be §§ 600.00 per night for four nights. We look forward to serving you. See you later."

"TOM, what did you just do?" Cynthia screamed, "Why do we need three rooms?"

"I am planning some fun for Saturday and Saturday night. I thought we would ask Bob and Mary/Fran and Rick and Kit to join us. We would have separate suites and privacy, but just think of the group fun we could have. What do you think?"

Cynthia asked, "How can we afford this?"

"Remember the turmoil when the world connected? Dad and Mary/Fran clued the Savages and those connected by Labor Day in on what would probably happen. I took my measly little §§5,000.00 in my college fund and followed Mary/Fran's advice. I am now worth §§5.6 million."

The UNI (The symbol is §§) is the world-wide currency after connection. Two old US dollars equal one UNI.

"Yes all of the Labor Day connectees made out pretty well. You didn't wonder how your dad could afford to send you to San Jose State fully paid with money in the bank for incidentals?"

"OH! Well we better contact the others and see if they want to join us. Mary/Fran, Bob, Kit, and Rick do you want to join us on a trip to the beach? Meet us at the van."

We all got in the van and I started driving. We headed north and east not west. I then broke down and told them we were headed for Little River Beach and we would be staying at the Little River Inn, Mallory House. Each couple had a separate suite of rooms overlooking Little River Inlet and beach. The accommodations are American plan so the meals are included. We have the rooms until Sunday afternoon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.