A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 1: Background.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Background. - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Tom

Hi! I am Tom Savage and this is basically the story of myself and my wife, Cynthia, and how we found and defeated the Karg. She is just letting me tell it.

CYNTHIA

Bullshit! I just lost the coin toss so he gets to tell it. I will tell some parts later. Go ahead Tom.

Tom

The Karg are a humanoid race very similar to Earth humans. The Karg were a race that allowed an artificial intelligence to be built to improve their ability to fight their neighbors. The AI was very successful. They wiped out six worlds near Karg. Then they reformed them to replicate Karg. In the process the Karg became slaves to their own AI. They developed a very efficient way of dealing with other life forms and planets. They directed asteroids at the target planet.

This is my and Cynthia's story of how we and ten other students at Analy High School trained to become astronauts in the Earth asteroid defense force created by the UN.

Before the Burma asteroid the WE were disseminated world wide. Many companies failed, but many others succeeded. The need for housing and food provided work for millions of the unemployed. Infrastructure enhancement was promoted by the UN. All over the world the military people became part of the Food and Home Corps. They worked at rehabbing derelict areas of cities and growing food to feed everyone.

We all were happy. Education, scientific investigation, the arts and physical health were encouraged by the WE. By the end of the first week of world wide connection the whole population had a BMI of twenty three; all adults had twenty two year old bodies that were immune to all disease and in great physical shape.

Education took a major change. Knowledge could be quickly transferred on the WEnet. Education then took the role of training activity. The training was hands on. Flying a plane, painting a picture, playing a viola, cooking a waffle, these all involved motor skills and education worked in these motor skill areas. Educational institutions were encouraged to continue scientific investigation.

We were all in this blissful state for about one month when an asteroid was detected on an impact course with Earth. It struck in Northern Burma one month later. All of South East Asia was gone. In a flash, one third of the world's population was wiped out. South East Asia was a vast wasteland of totally burnt farms, homes, cities, and forests. The destruction zone extended to the north coast of Australia in the south, to the city of Shanghai in the east, to Mongolia in the north, and to New Delhi in the west. The ash thrown into the air caused an extended winter to hit both hemispheres. The UN was able to provide and distribute needed supplies. The meteorologists had determined that there would be two very bad winters in the Northern hemisphere and one bad winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

The Food and Home Corps were dispatched to Australia, Argentina, Chili, Uruguay, Brazil, and South Africa. Food production there was really pushed. The Food Corps processed the food and distributed it to the rest of the planet. By the third summer the weather had pretty much returned to normal all over the planet. Food production returned to the northern hemisphere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.