The Genius - Cover

The Genius

Copyright© 2006 by Connard Wellingham

Chapter 19

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Imagine having a genie that could make all your wildest dreams come true!! Well, that's what he claimed when he appeared in my living room in a cloud of dirty smoke. The reality turned out to be somewhat different - but interesting, nonetheless.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Genie   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Needless to say we did not begin our 'investment programme' that day. Instead we lounged around on the terrace and soaked up the sun. Neither Viktor nor Lidja was in evidence. Late in the afternoon, we went on our reconnaissance mission. As this was our first 'outing' we wanted to get a feel for the set-up. We started in the areas around the hotel then walked the half-mile or so to the main resort. On a tourist map we marked all the banks. There were a surprising number.

We ate relatively early in a beach-side restaurant. I was glad we did for it began to fill up as we were leaving. I could see why they called Lloret 'lively'. In the rapidly-falling dusk, the bars and discos were opening for business. Bright lights and loud music spilled across the streets along which crowds of young people promenaded, laughing and chatting in almost every European language.

"I feel like dancing," Lola announced.

"Good idea," Tonia agreed. "Let's go back and put our glad-rags on."

I noticed an open Bureau de Change and changed some of Charles's money before we headed back to the hotel. While the ladies went up, I made some discreet enquiries about the best places to go.

"It depends on what sort of dancing you wish, señor," the waiter shrugged.

"Personally I would prefer something old-fashioned where you can hold your partner tightly," I grinned, miming a waltz. "But I expect the ladies would prefer something livelier."

His eyes flashed and his eyes glanced at the stairs. "I quite understand, señor," he beamed. He gave me a number of possible places and I slipped him €10.

If the ladies had looked sophisticatedly sexy last night, tonight they were dressed to kill. Tonia wore a tight skirt of flaming red so short it barely covered her crotch and a white crop top. Lola looked much more demure in a green wrap-around that at least covered part of her upper leg, until I realised it didn't wrap around much and every step she took revealed acres of smooth black thigh. On top she had a yellow blouse knotted around her midriff. Somehow they had managed to remove at least five years from their ages.

"You'll be the death of me," I said, pretending to mop sweat from my brow. "Can I ask a serious question? When I first met you, you were both serious minded career women. Now you're so hot I'd burn my fingers if I touched you. What happened?"

"You," they said in unison.

"Me? How?"

"Once upon a time we were serious minded career-women," Tonia said. "Then we met up with you. I don't understand why or how but you seem to have opened some sort of door; to have brought out something in us we didn't know existed. When we went shopping for this holiday we found ourselves buying all sorts of things we wouldn't have in the past. Why? Don't you like it?"

"I love it," I said with feeling. "I was just curious."

"I think you'll find that we're still serious minded," Lola added. "But right now we're on holiday and I want to go dancing."

The waiter I had spoken to earlier passed by as we were leaving. I grinned at him and shrugged. He grinned back and gave me a thumbs-up.

The town was even busier than it had been when we had left with hordes of people all bent on having a seriously good time. We didn't like the look of the first place the waiter had suggested so we strolled, arm-in-arm, to the next.

"Is sex included in tonight's agenda?" I asked, noticing a group of young French or Italian men with Latin good looks.

"Of course," Lola said with some surprise then, noticing the direction of my glance, "Oh, I see what you mean."

"Girls," Tonia said firmly although she went beet red. "Last night was fun but I really want you inside me. I feel very wicked and tonight I want girls. Young ones, like Harry."

Lola swallowed hard. "I don't know how far my lesbian tendencies stretch but, what the hell, you went along with me last night so girls it is."

I was dumbstruck. I really had awakened some sexual tigresses in these two. "You realise we don't have to go dancing to pick up girls?"

"Yes." Lola said decisively. "But dancing first. Then Tonia wants girls so girls it is."

I checked with Charles to make sure he could pick out bi-sexual girls and was reassured by his acerbic retort that of course he could but why bother. He could persuade any girl to be bi-sexual.

They liked the look of the second place so we went in. It was crowded and the atmosphere was already hot and heavy. I immediately broke out into a sweat and had to have Charles control it. The patrons seemed to be mainly in their late teens or early twenties but there were enough slightly older people so we didn't look too out of place. I bought a round of over-priced drinks.

"Right, you find us a couple of young, sexy girls," Lola said. "We're going to dance."

"But..."

"Go on. Shoo. Nobody's going to pick us up with you hanging over our shoulders."

"Charles," I thought urgently. "Can you extend your protection to them? Let me know if things get out of hand?"

"Yes. Why do you care so much about them? They're just females."

"You really haven't learned anything, have you? They're our meal ticket. Without them, I would probably end up in gaol or a lunatic asylum following your hare-brained schemes. Besides, and more importantly, I love them very much."

"You humans are pathetic. You make everything so pointlessly complicated."

I had drifted away to the far side of the bar and turned to watch Lola and Tonia. Sure enough, a couple of blonde hunks were already at their side. As I watched, they smiled at their suitors and allowed themselves to be escorted to the dance floor. If I had been expecting fireworks, I'd have been disappointed. There were no theatrics, no flashy manoeuvres, they simply danced. While it was always a pleasure to watch them, I left them to it and began to circulate looking for likely candidates.

There were plenty of attractive girls but none of them sparked any interest. Charles insisted I was much too picky. Then I spotted them — two French girls by their look; dark haired, brown eyes, light olive skin and with that look that is both haughty and sensual at the same time. They were dressed in fitted T-shirts and short, denim skirts. What is it about French women that allows them to wear the simplest of garments with a flair no other nationality can achieve? Whatever it is, these two had it in spades. The taller and more buxom girl's T-shirt proclaimed 'Je suis la biche' with a picture of a snarling dog, while the other's simply read 'FCUK off'. Not, perhaps, the most promising of signals but Charles definitely approved of my choice. The only problem was that they were with two boys, also French. I sensed, though, that they were not particularly attached. Perhaps Charles's influence was rubbing off.

"Now?" he asked.

"No. Let the ladies have their fun. Just keep an eye on them and let me know if they look like leaving. What about the boys?"

"They will not be a problem. I will tell them, as you so crudely put it, to fuck off."

"That's not very friendly. Why not persuade them they're better off somewhere else?" I looked around and noticed a group of rather inebriated English girls. "Tell them these girls would be much more interesting. And tell the girls the same thing."

"Pah. Sometimes you are too devious for your own good."

I sighed. "One day you'll learn it's better not to make an unnecessary enemy."

"Oh? As you were with the couple last night?"

"They were already enemies. You said so yourself. We merely muddied the waters a little."

"Hmph."

I found a relatively clear spot where I could watch the dance floor and soak up the atmosphere. The DJ was quite good, at least in my opinion. This being a holiday resort, the music wasn't as aggressively modern as it had been in the club back home. Perhaps I was getting old.

I could see Lola in the middle of the floor. With her skin colour she was easy to spot even in a crowd. She appeared to be having fun. Tonia I couldn't see at all. The French girls were still dancing with their boyfriends.

"Danger," Charles warned.

"Who? Where?"

"Your first woman. To the left."

"She has a name, you know."

I moved round until I could see Tonia. She had got rid of the blonde hunk and was now dancing with a very tall, broad-shouldered man with long black hair, bronzed skin and depressingly white teeth. He was easily six inches taller than me and out-weighed me by several stone. He was trying to pull Tonia into a close embrace and Tonia was not interested. Praying that Charles's protection would be sufficient, I wended my way between the dancers.

"Come, pretty lady. Carlos make you happy. Show you good time," I overheard him say.

"I'm having a good time," Tonia replied, pushing his hand away.

"Carlos show you better time," he said, his hand cupping her bottom.

"I doubt it," she replied, removing his hand.

"You not like Carlos?" he said, his manner more threatening.

I decided it was time to intervene. Taking a deep breath, I stepped closer. "Be nice to the lady," I said.

He whirled to face me, anger on his face. "What you say?"

I stared him straight in the eye, keeping my face expressionless. "I said 'Be nice to the lady'."

For a long moment I held his eye and thought I had failed as his fist clenched and was half raised to punch me. Then a blank look came into his eyes.

"Sure," he muttered and turned away.

"Thank you, I think," Tonia said. "I've fended off pawing men before."

I shrugged. "Charles said you were in danger."

"Oh." Then the realisation of what form that danger might take struck her. "In which case, definitely thank you."

I put an arm over her shoulder and led her to the edge of the dance floor. She was slightly unsteady on her feet though I wasn't sure if it was drink or the shock.

"I think I've had enough," she said.

I glanced at my watch. It was getting late. "You still want some girls?"

"You've found some? Where?"

I indicated the French girls.

"Nice. You've good taste."

"Of course. I picked you didn't I?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Flatterer."

"Go get Lola and I'll meet you at the entrance."

I worked my way over to the girls and told Charles to use his powers. Immediately the boys lost interest in their partners and wandered off. The girls turned their attention to me.

"Vous êtes française?"

"D'accord."

"What are your names?"

"I am Mérielle," the taller girl said. "She is Sophie."

"Come with me."

They collected their handbags and followed me without demur. On the way out I noticed their erstwhile partners were now chatting with the drunk English girls. I silently wished them luck. Mérielle and Sophie either didn't notice or didn't care.

At the entrance I introduced them to Lola and Tonia.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked Lola.

"I did. With a better one to come. You two are incredibly beautiful."

"We have sex?" Mérielle asked.

"Yes," I said.

"With all of you?"

"Yes."

Sophie gasped. She was staring at Lola. "May I... touch you?" she asked. Lola nodded and the French girl stroked her arm with tentative fingers. "C'est douce. Tu es très belle."

"Merci," Lola smiled and captured the girl's hand. "Toi aussi."

We went in search of a taxi and all piled in, Sophie sitting on Lola's knee. The hotel lobby was deserted except for one man behind the reception desk reading a newspaper. Him we ignored and headed for the lift.

In the suite, no-one wasted any time. Sophie stood shyly in front of Lola, blushing slightly, her eyes downcast. She was clearly infatuated with the tall black woman. Lola seemed uncertain about how to proceed. She put her arms tentatively round the girl who stepped into the embrace with a contented sigh and held her face up for a kiss.

If Lola was uncertain, Tonia was not. As soon as the door had closed, she had pulled Mérielle into a tight embrace and was kissing her passionately. The sudden assault took the French girl by surprise but, after a moment's hesitation she was returning Tonia's kisses with equal enthusiasm. I watched for a minute as Tonia's hand stole down the girl's back, clamped itself firmly on one taut bottom cheek and began to squeeze. As I appeared to be surplus to requirements, I went to the kitchenette and had Charles make a large pitcher of Sangria.

When I returned, Tonia had removed Mérielle's top and was sucking the French girl's breasts. She would suck one nipple deeply into her mouth for a minute then release it and attack the other one. I could see her tongue swirling round and round. Mérielle's breasts weren't huge but they were beautifully shaped with large brown areolae and nipples that pointed slightly upward and were now stiff and gleaming with Tonia's saliva. They looked very kissable and I was tempted to join in but decided to let the girls have their fun uninterrupted.

Sophie and Lola were on the settee. They were removing each other's tops. Sophie, despite being initially shy, seemed to be the aggressor for she pushed Lola back and began to kiss and caress her neck and shoulders and chest, murmuring endearments in French. Lola seemed content to let her explore, and reclined with her eyes closed, running her hands over Sophie's back and shoulders. Suddenly her eyes opened and she pushed the smaller girl away. Sophie was upset until Lola said something to her then the two stood and wriggled out of their clothes. Lola sat back down on the settee and made Sophie sit astride her lap. She put her arms around the small French girl and pulled her close. In this position the difference in their heights was negligible so as Lola pulled Sophie into a kiss, their breasts were pressed together. I find the sight of two women embracing with their bodies pressed tightly together and their breasts squashed together incredibly erotic. In my internet porn days it was always a regret that there weren't more images of this. Sometimes I would try to imagine what it would be like to have breasts and feel another pair squashing against them and a pair of equally hard nipples against mine. I failed miserably, of course, but I do know I like the feel of breasts against my skin, particularly if they have large hard nipples at the end of them.

My cock was already stiff and it didn't look like the ladies were interested in drinks just now so I stripped off my clothes, poured myself a glass and sat back to observe and enjoy.

"Why are you not participating?" Charles suddenly asked.

"Because I'm enjoying watching."

Tonia and Mérielle were both now topless and were standing, kissing, with a hand up each other's skirts. That was another favourite porno image of mine; two girls fingering each other's slits through their panties, so I focussed on them for a while. They were working each other up nicely, their hands moving rapidly over each other's vulvas. They broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Mérielle began to kiss her way down Tonia's chest. She admired Tonia's breasts the same way as the older woman had admired hers. Tonia's hand came up to press the French girl's face firmly to her bosom. Her eyes her closed and her face was flushed. I watched carefully to pick up some pointers on how Tonia liked her breasts to be treated.

After a while, she urged the French girl up. She fumbled under Mérielle's skirt, trying to get her hand inside the girl's panties. Mérielle spread her legs in encouragement and pulled Tonia's skirt up so she could work her hand inside the older woman's panties, too. They returned to their kissing. Their torsos squirmed sexily together and their hips rolled as each worked their fingers frantically inside the other's panties, fingers buried in twats as they tried to make the other cum first.

Lola and Sophie were much more circumspect. I knew Lola wasn't particularly into other women and I suspected Sophie wasn't either. They were simply enjoying the novel sensations of making gentle love with someone of the same sex. Sophie was caressing Lola's breasts, her hands moving gently over the smooth flesh occasionally pausing to tweak the firm, dark nipples. Lola was more active. Her hands roamed over the smaller girl's back and arms and shoulders, exploring the olive skin. In between, they were planting little kisses on each other's lips.

Tonia and Mérielle were nearly there. They had abandoned the kissing and now clung onto to each other with their bottoms churning as they worked their fingers deep into each other's cunts. Tonia's red skirt was bunched up over her hips and her panties were pulled tight between her cheeks. As I watched, first Tonia then Mérielle, stiffened and the hands inside the panties worked even more frantically. Tonia moaned and Mérielle cried out. They sagged against each other. They freed their hands and collapsed in a heap on the couch. Tonia raised the hand that had been inside Mérielle and, looking the French girl in the eye, slowly sucked her fingers clean. Mérielle's eyes went wide and she shuddered as if she was cumming again. She slumped against Tonia who stroked her hair gently.

The activity had disturbed Lola and Sophie and they had turned to watch the final moments.

"My God, that's hot," Lola said.

Sophie nodded. "Yes," she agreed. "But I'm not sure I would want to go that far."

"Me neither," Lola said.

This was my cue. I dispensed the drinks. Tonia and Mérielle downed theirs in one and held out their glasses for a refill.

"Be careful," I warned. "It's sangria and it's potent."

"Don't care," Tonia said. "I'm thirsty."

There was silence while Tonia and Mérielle came down from their climaxes. Eventually Tonia heaved a great sigh.

"That was something else," she said, turning to Mérielle and giving her a hearty kiss.

"It was... different," Mérielle said.

Tonia looked round then caught sight of my still-rampant cock.

"Are you going to do anything with that?" she asked.

"I had vague plans," I said mildly.

She and Mérielle exchanged sly glances.

"Are we included in them?"

"It's more than possible."

"What are you waiting for, then?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You've been otherwise engaged, I seem to recall."

"I suppose so," she grinned unabashed, "but I'm ready now."

"Right, up on the sofa, then," I ordered.

Enthusiastically they knelt up, knees spread, backs dipped, bottoms out. This was one of my major fantasies; a number of women kneeling in a line with their bottoms in the air, eager for me to pillage their waiting cunts. There is something so utterly... submissive is the word, for a woman to turn her back and present herself so wantonly, so brazenly. She has no control over what will happen, when it will happen or how it will happen. She is saying. 'take me, I'm yours'. If there's more then one woman involved it's even better for now there is an element of hidden competition. Which one will he choose? Will it be me? Tonight my fantasy had become a reality in spades and I took my time in savouring the sight.

"Now you are getting the idea," Charles's voice sounded in my head.

"I thought you couldn't read my mind."

"Your thoughts are particularly strong and I approve of them. You should make this part of your acceptance ceremony. Each new female must present herself to you like this to signal your ownership of her."

"Acceptance ceremony? What are you on about?"

"We will discuss the matter some other time. You need to concentrate on the job in hand."

Tonia wiggled her bottom. "Hurry up," she said. "I need you."

That did it. All thoughts of ceremonies fled from my head. I had four hot, eager women waiting and I was in heaven.

"I am going to cum in each of you in turn," I said. "Once I have, you can quit or assist somebody else."

"Merde," Mérielle cried. "It's not possible."

"It is for our stud," Tonia giggled.

"You could always try our other holes," Lola suggested hopefully.

"That might be a bit much even for me," I laughed. "But I'll hold you to that thought."

Four different bottoms, all different in size and shape but all equally enticing. Before I fucked them, I was going to spend some time delighting my other senses. I placed one hand on Mérielle's small, athletic bottom and the other on Tonia's larger, riper one. I caressed the smooth, taut skin, delighting in the feel of the elastic flesh beneath. Mérielle's buttocks seemed to be all muscle and the valley between them very shallow. In this position her puckered anus was fully exposed with only natural muscle control keeping her sphincter closed. It was very tempting and I toyed with the idea of having anal sex with her. Tonia's buttocks were softer and more yielding but still delightfully elastic. The cleft between them ran deeper and her rosebud was lee brown and more pink than Mérielle's. I ran my hands over and over and round and round, dipping my fingers into their clefts to tease their sphincters.

Tonia turned her head to face Mérielle. "I don't know what he's doing to you," she said in a breathless voice, "but he's driving me wild."

"Yes, me too," Mérielle gasped

Her hand sought Tonia's and grasped it tightly. Tonia leaned towards her and they kissed awkwardly.

I decided it was time for the other two now.

"Come back here and finish what you've started," Tonia hissed.

"Patience is a virtue," I said and smacked her upturned rump.

"Ow," she said and tensed her buttocks. Then, "Do it again." I did. "Ow. I could grow to like that."

I grinned although they couldn't see me. I was aware of Charles's upsurge of interest but he didn't speak.

I moved behind Lola and Sophie and began to caress them. Lola's bottom was absolutely perfect. Her buttocks were like two small firm footballs with a deep cleft between them. Her black skin was like velvet and her flesh was the perfect combination of softness and resilience. I had a sudden urge to prise them apart and sink my cock into her anus and feel them closing over it. I wondered where this sudden interest in anal sex had come for. Before Harry, I had never experienced it and we'd only done it once. Perhaps it was because here were four bottoms being offered for my pleasure or perhaps it was because Lola had put the idea into my head but I had this urge to find what it would be like to experience their tight, hot bottoms.

Sophie was the opposite of Lola. Her hips were broader and her bottom larger though not as large and definitely not as well-shaped as Debbie's. Her buttocks were soft pillows. They were still nice, though, and would make a good cushion when I fucked her.

"Now I know what the other two were on about," Lola gasped as I trailed a finger over her outer labia and dragged it up to her rose-bud. She tried to push her bottom back at me. "Stop teasing."

Sophie said nothing but her face was buried in a cushion and she had another in a death grip. Feeling wicked, I decided to tease them more. I reached down and tickled their outer labia, working my fingers round and round with feather-light touches. They began to wriggle. I ran my fingers up and down their sopping slits which made them squirm even more.

"You're a sadist," Lola panted.

I trailed my fingers up over their rear holes one last time.

"That's even more cruel," Lola cried.

She wiggled her bum enticingly so I smacked it. Like Tonia, she cried 'ouch' and asked for more. This was an interesting turn of events. Lola and Tonia had made playful references to being spanked before but I had assumed they were just teasing. It now appeared they might not have been.

"Do you all want to be spanked?" I asked.

I received three 'yesses' and an alarmed 'Non' from Sophie.

"But not just now," Lola added.

As Sophie had said no, I agreed with Lola. And as she had said no, I decided Sophie would be first. I placed a hand on her hip, lined myself up with her dripping slit and slid into her. Her vagina was perfect, as they all were these days. She gave a gasp of surprise as I automatically adjusted to fill her completely.

"C'est parfait," she said in a tone of wonder. "Baisez-moi."

I did. I powered into her and her yielding bottom did, indeed, act as a pleasant cushion. I enjoyed the feel of it squashing and flattening under my thrusts. She didn't last long. I felt her internal muscles clamp around my cock as she buried her face in the cushions and tried to lever her bottom higher in the air.

"Je jouis. Je juois," she cried in a muffled voice.

I thrust into her a few more times then carefully withdrew. She sighed noisily and seemed to sag but remained in her position. I moved to Mérielle. Suddenly I was struck by an awful thought. I had already had unprotected sex with two people I didn't know at all; first Lidja and now Sophie. What if...

"Charles," I said frantically. "What if they've got a problem?"

"What sort of a problem?"

"Like VD or herpes or AIDS or something."

"They are clean and healthy."

"How do you know?"

"I checked."

"You checked?"

"Since you raised the matter with such obvious concern when you met your first females, I have become aware of the dangers of unprotected sex. While it would only be a matter of inconvenience to you, catching one of these diseases would be of grave concern to your females so I automatically check each of your prospective partners."

"You do? I'm relieved."

Actually I was more than relieved, I was curious about how and why he had taken it upon himself to do this. However, like the ceremonies, it was another topic that would have to wait for a more propitious time. Mérielle was waiting and she was impatient.

I held her svelte hips and eased my cock into her hot cunt. She let out a moan of lust as she felt me slide in. I fitted all women perfectly now and they fitted me so how was it that entering them was such a unique experience? Sophie had been nice but Mérielle was outstanding. She seemed to grip me in places I didn't know I had. If she hadn't been French and, by that I mean, if she didn't live over a thousand miles away, I'd have happily invited her to join my harem. Charles silently agreed.

I fucked her vigorously. She clutched the back of the settee and fucked me back, driving her bottom back to meet my thrusts. Her small, tight cheeks banged against my hip bones at every stroke. She had a technique where she seemed to grip me tightly as I pulled out then relaxed as I thrust back in. It was wonderful. I'd never felt anything like it before and, without Charles's assistance, I'd have cum in her very quickly. I had originally intended doing as I had with Sophie and making her cum then pulling out and returning to her later but her small, brown sphincter winked at me so enticingly that I determined I would cum in her vagina now and her arse later. The thought of having my cock in that tight, hot passage excited me greatly for some reason.

Like Sophie, she didn't last long. She became very energetic and very vocal, thrusting her bottom back onto my cock vigorously and crying out in French. Her muscles clamped round my cock and she let out a loud wail. I notified Charles, grabbed her hips, jabbed into her deeply a few times and let loose my cum. She let out another low wail as she felt my cum spurt into her. This was a very hot girl. I stayed inside her, letting myself deflate before pulling out. A load of cum followed me and trickled down her leg. Charles produced a towel which I used to clean her up. She was hanging on her hands, her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath. Before leaving her, I bent over and, with a finger pressed against her rosebud, whispered in her ear, "I'll be back later for this."

She shuddered and groaned. I wasn't sure if that meant she was pleased or not.

"About time," was Tonia's comment as I slid into her familiar wet depths.

She had had two fingers inside her twat when I stepped behind her which she hurriedly removed and offered to Mérielle. The French girl had a glazed look in her eyes. She looked at the sticky, glistening finger uncomprehendingly then slowly extended a pink tongue and began to lick them clean. I was taking my time with Tonia, mostly because I liked to tease her and I knew she wanted me to fuck her as hard as I'd fucked Mérielle, but the sight the pink tongue lapping Tonia's juices off her fingers was so erotic that I stopped teasing and began to fuck her vigorously. As was her wont, she came quietly with just a small sigh of satisfaction as her internal muscles clamped down on my cock and I unloaded my cum inside her.

I moved on to Lola. She dipped her back and thrust her genitals at me as I approached. The dark outer lips of her labia parted to reveal the surprisingly pale pink interior. It was a sight both exotic and erotic and one I never tired of seeing. I placed my hands on her taut bottom and pushed into her tight cunt.

"I'd never have believed," she said in gasps as I thrust in and out of her vigorously, "that my whole existence... would depend on having... a man's cock... inside me. But, oh... how I love it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.