The Golden Hand - Cover

The Golden Hand

Copyright© 2006 by stinger1066

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A weird Indian artifact gives this guy total control over his prude mother, and ultimately his entire family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

My name is Tom. I'm 17 years old, and until recently my life really sucked. I come from a large family, and I'm the middle child. For those who don't know what that means, it means you always get screwed. My parents are always getting pissed off if I do anything to my younger brother and sisters. But if I complain about anything my older brother and sisters do to me, they tell me to "Grow up", and "Stop whining". I have two brothers, (one older, and one younger) and six sisters (three older, and three younger). Having twice as many sister used to suck too. When I was growing up it was always "Majority rules" whenever we didn't agree on something. If us guys wanted to watch an action movie, my sisters always wanted to watch some crappy love story. My parents were never any help either. My father was usually at work, and when he wasn't, he was on my back about some bullshit or other. My mother wasn't much better. At the time all my older siblings were away at college, which meant I had to watch out for the younger kids. If they did anything wrong, I always seemed to get punished for it.

As I mentioned, that all changed recently. It started when I bought a strange "paperweight" at a garage sale. It was shaped like a closed fist and was carved out of some weird crystal. The guy who sold it to me said it was Aztec, or Incan or something like that. He said the Indian shamans would use it on slaves. To make them submit to all sorts of horrible tortures before killing them. I didn't care about any of that bullshit. I didn't believe a word of it. I just thought it would look cool in my room. I paid him ten bucks and got out of there. I was running late as it was.

As I got home, I stuffed the "Hand" down into my jacket pocket. My parents were always on me to save my money for college, and never liked me to spend anything on myself. My mother was in the kitchen, as I came in, and yelled at me when I walked in the door. "Where have you been? You were supposed to be home a half hour ago. Your father and I are going out later, and you're going to have to make dinner for the kids". I was pissed. "Mom, come on." I said " I was gonna go out tonight". "Well you can't," she answered. "You're babysitting your brother and sisters tonight, and that's final". "Now go get washed up and then come back down so I can show you what to do for dinner"

I went upstairs to my room. This was just my luck. I never got to do what I wanted to do. I took off my jacket and pulled the "Hand" out of my pocket. I looked at the way the light refracted in the facets of the crystal. It was a weird golden light, and I couldn't help looking at it. I thought it was only a minute or so, but must have been longer, because the next thing I heard was the creak of my door opening, and my mother's voice. "What's taking you so long?" As she came in she saw the "Hand". "What's that you have there?" she demanded to know, "Where did you get it?" I told her "I bought it". That got her mad. "You wasted perfectly good money on that?" "What about college? Who do you think is going to pay for that?" "Let me see that thing," she demanded. I gave it to her reluctantly. "It's a piece of junk," she said after a moment, and tossed it away.

The "Hand" hit the wall and landed on my bed. I grabbed for it but the damage was done. I saw immediately it was cracked. As I grabbed it a sharp sliver penetrated the palm of my hand. I barely felt it. I couldn't believe what my mother had done. As I held the crystal in my hand I noticed something unusual. It's color appeared to disappear, leaving it a translucent cloudy gray. I felt something wet in my hand, and looked down. A golden colored liquid covered my palm. As I watched it seemed to be absorbed into the cut caused by the splinter. I thought I was seeing things. My mother wasn't finished. "Throw that garbage away, and get downstairs" she ordered. I answered without thinking "Go Fuck Yourself!"

As soon as I said it I regretted it. I knew I was in for trouble. My parents didn't use profanity, and didn't let us kids use it either. I looked down and waited for the sky to fall on me. But something weird happened. My mother didn't say a word. I slowly looked over to where she was standing, and couldn't believe my eyes. There was my mother standing in the middle of my room, but her right hand was shoved down the front of her pants. As I watched, she was pumping her arm up and down, and I could tell that she was ramming her fingers in and out of her pussy. I thought I was going crazy. "Mom," I asked, "What's going on?" She answered in a breathless voice "I... I... I... dddon't... know". "What are you doing?" I asked. She answered, "I'm Fucking Myself". The shock of hearing my mother use that type of language seemed to jolt through me, and in that instant I realized, that was exactly what I had told her to do. Even as I thought of it, I felt a tingling in my right hand. The same hand that had been touched with the golden liquid. It was incredible, but I knew it was true. That crazy old man hadn't been so crazy after all. I had the power of those Indian shamans.

I had to see if I was right. I looked at my mother, who was still jerking herself off. She didn't even seem to notice me watching her. "Mom," I said "Stop that for now". Instantly my mother stopped. She immediately pulled her hand out of her pants. I could see her fingers were dripping wet. My mother looked at me and immediately turned a bright red. "Tom," she said, "I don't know what just happened. I must be sick." "Please forgive me. That was sinful, and you're too young to understand". I couldn't help laughing. "I think I understand more then you think," I told her, "I don't want your apology. I want to see more". "No," she gasped, "You can't ask that. I'm your mother, and you can't say things like that to me". She started to say something else, but I interrupted her. "Mom, shut up" I ordered. Instantly she stopped talking. I was sure now. My Mother Was Under My Control.

This was a dream come true. I should tell you something about my mother. Her name is Margaret. She's in her early forties but looks ten years younger. I've seen pictures from her wedding and she hasn't changed much, except her tits look bigger now. She's about a 36-D. I guess from having so many babies. Her tits were full and firm, not drooping like some woman her age. She had long light brown hair, which she usually wore up, but which I always thought looked better hanging down. All in all she was a great looking woman. Although I have already had sex with two girls my own age, and even got a blowjob once, from a girl a few years older then me, I have often jerked off fantasizing about my mother. This was too good an opportunity to waste. "Mom," I commanded, "get your clothes off".

She immediately began to strip off her clothes. The shirt went first, followed by her bra. As she released it, her huge tits seemed to explode outward. They looked better then I had ever imagined them. The areolas were large and pink, and the nipples were long and stiff. I realized that the finger fucking she had given herself had turned her on, despite what she had said. Next she slid down her jeans, and I saw the dark outline of her pussy bush through her white panties. A large wet spot covered the front of them. She saw where I was looking and again turned red. Despite her embarrassment she couldn't stop. She stepped out of her jeans and immediately pulled down her panties. A moment later my mother stood before me naked as a babe. In my pants, I could feel my cock swelling to its full 8 inches.

"Okay Mom," I said, "It's party time". I walked up to her and she turned away from me, and covered up her tits and pussy with her hands. As she started to move away I told her "Don't move!" She froze. "Turn around," I ordered, and she obeyed. I reached out to her, and put my hand down between her legs. She shivered with fear. Her bush was wet, and I pushed 2 fingers up inside her cunt. A shudder went through her body, and again when I pulled them out. Her juices glistened on my fingers. I held my fingers to my nose and smelt her musky odor. It was intoxicating. I moved my hand up to her face. "You said playing with yourself was wrong, but your wet cunt tells me you liked it".

"Why don't you lick my fingers clean?" I asked. She clamped her mouth closed and shook her head from side-to-side. For a moment I didn't understand until I realized it hadn't actually been an order. I would have to be more precise if I wanted to enjoy my new slave. "Suck your cunt juices off my fingers slave," I ordered, "and no biting". My mom opened her mouth and took my fingers into her mouth. She began to suck on them with a wet slurping sound. This was turning me on. Now for something else.

"Okay, you can stop that now. I want you to get down on the bed". Mom got down onto my bed and laid down on her back in the missionary position.

Booooring.

"No," I told her, "Haven't you ever done it doggie style?" Mom shook her head 'No'. I realized she hadn't said a word since I'd told her to "shut up". "Okay mom, you can talk now," I said. Immediately mom began to yell, "Stop this now, Tom. I'm your mother you can't do this. It's evil" "Don't yell," I told her. She immediately lowered her voice, but continued to beg, "Please Tom, I'm your mother don't do this please". Hearing my mother beg was getting me really hot. "Get on your hands and knees, Bitch" I commanded. Mom turned over onto all fours, giving me my first look at her up-thrust, naked ass. It was perfectly round and firm like the rest of her body. I always knew my mom liked to work out, and now I had to admit that I liked the result.

She continued to beg me to stop. "Please Tom, I'm your mother you can't. Don't do this. Don't you love me?" I laughed. "Mom I'm loving you more and more each second. But please, don't stop now. I love hearing you beg like a dog. It turns me on. Just don't expect me to listen". My cock was getting rock hard looking at her gorgeous ass. "You never listened when I asked for shit" I said, "but Goddamn, you're sure listening now". My mom didn't respond. I think knowing, what affect her begging was having on me, surprised her into silence. Finally she turned her head to look back at me. "Tom, I don't know how you're doing this, but you can't get away with it. When I tell your father what's happened, I don't know what he'll do. He might call the police, or he might go after you himself. He'll kill you for this."

I realized she was right. Dad would kill me for this, but only if he found out. "Mom," I said "You will not tell Dad anything about this, or do anything that would let him figure it out. Do you understand me?" "Yes," she answered. "Good," I told her. I didn't know if my new found power would even work on anyone besides my mother. I realized I'd find out one way or the other before too long. There was no reason to worry about that until it came up.

I checked my watch. It was 3:30. My younger brother and two of my sisters were in elementary school, and would be home soon. I figured I had 45 minutes before the school bus dropped them off. My sister Sue, a year younger then me, was in the same high school as me, but she had cheerleading practice after school, and wouldn't be home until almost 5:00. My dad wouldn't be home until after 6:00. Alright then, I knew what my time table looked like. I realized it was time to get down to business. But first I wanted to see just how much control my power gave me.

"Mom", I said, "I want you to close your eyes." She did as I said. "Mom, you will relax. I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer them all truthfully". "You will not speak except to answer my questions. Do you understand?" I asked. She nodded her head 'yes'. "Mom, do you like sex?" I asked. My mother slowly shook her head from side to side. "No," she said, "sex is sinful". I was amazed. This was a woman who had had eight kids. I had always assumed she loved getting fucked. "Mom," I asked, "How could you have had so many kids, if you don't like sex?" "A woman must have sex with her husband," she answered, "It's her duty, to have his children". This caught me off guard. My mother had always acted like a prude, around us kids, but I had always thought she was being a hypocrite. I guess it was nice to know she wasn't one. "Do you still have sex with dad?" I asked. "Sometimes," she answered, "but I can't have babies anymore." She explained, "After eight children the doctors told me to have my tubes tied. So I don't really want to do it anymore. Your father is a good man and he understands, but I think he would like to do it more often". "Have you ever sucked a guy's cock?" I asked. "Oh, No," she answered, "That's a perversion, I would never do anything like that, and your father would never ask me to do that". I wondered about that, but now wasn't the time. "Haven't you ever enjoyed sex?" I asked. "Didn't you ever have an orgasm?" "No," she said, I've heard of them, but I don't think I've ever had one." "If you don't think you've ever had one, then it probably means you haven't," I said. I decided to do something about that.

"Okay mom," I said, "I want you to listen to me." "I don't care how you feel about sex," I told her. "You can hate it all you want. I don't care". "But," I commanded "from now on, your body will love it." I wasn't sure if this would work, but I wanted to test the limits of my power. "Mom, when you have sex, it will feel wonderful," I told her. "We're going to be doing a lot of things you think are sinful, disgusting, and perverted" I said. "When we do, you will get turned on. You will not be able to control yourself. The more perverted, the better it will feel," I ordered. "Oh, and from now on, when you feel someone coming inside you, it will trigger an overwhelming orgasm". "Once last thing," I instructed, "In a moment I will tell you to open your eyes. When I do, you will return to normal. You will forget everything I said, since I told you to close your eyes. But, even though you don't remember my orders, your body will remember, and obey them". "If you understand me nod your head," I instructed. Again my mother nodded. "Okay, I want you to open your eyes," I said. My mom opened her eyes. For a few seconds she seemed to be confused. But then she remembered where she was. As she watched me I opened my jeans and let them drop around my ankles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.