Striking in the Dark of Night - Cover

Striking in the Dark of Night

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Saul needs the milk from the breasts of a lactating woman to restore his strength and life longevity. He finds plenty of new mothers who he not only suckles but he also fucks in the process of rejuvenating himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Lactation  

The next night Saul was out again; he was still far from having the necessary energy and sustenance he needed to continue functioning. He walked the back roads of the neighborhood until he saw one house where a man was standing at the door and he was kissing a young woman who was holding what was obviously a fairly new baby. Saul figured this must be her husband or her mate and he was going off for the night work shift, leaving her at home with the baby for the night. Saul's vampire cock jumped into full hardness as he knew this was where he was meant to be.

Saul waited 30 minutes to give this young woman time to put her baby in the bed, and then he walked up to her door and knocked, deciding to see if he could gain entrance in a regular way instead of sneaking inside. A very attractive young woman opened the door, and Saul put on his best demeanor in order to gain entrance.

"Hello, my name's Ted Bobkins. I'm sorry to bother you tonight, but I wondered if you'd mind me sharing some information with you regarding some changes that are going to be taking place on your street here?" Saul said as he felt his eyes moving up and down over the young woman's face and body.

"Well, my husband just left a few minutes ago. I wish he was here so he could let you tell him," she said as she didn't seem to know quite what to say. Saul could almost tell for sure that this woman had in fact recently given birth because he could clearly detect the pleasant aroma of lactating breasts. He could also see that she was wearing a nursing bra and saw where the pads were to keep her milky breasts from soaking through her bra and clothes.

"I'd love to come back but I really don't have that luxury," Saul said. "Could I just take 15 minutes of your time tonight?" and he put his foot in the door and the woman stood back, letting him in. Saul couldn't believe it had been that easy; he went on into the house and immediately saw that this woman's baby was probably already in bed as he'd hoped because it was nowhere in sight at that moment.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name," Saul said as he extended his hand in greeting to the young woman.

"I'm sorry, my name is Sarah Hopewell," she said. Sarah asked Saul if he'd like some iced tea or anything else to drink. It was all Saul could do to keep from saying, "Yes, please bare one of your milk-filled breasts and let me suckle all your mother's milk that I want in the next few minutes", but instead he told her that he'd welcome a glass of iced water. Sarah went into the kitchen and quickly returned with a nice glass of water to wet Saul's parched throat. Saul drank it and then he began to make the pretense of informing her of the things he'd said he'd been sent around to tell members of the community.

After 20 minutes, Saul had finished and he asked Sarah if she thought she had any questions for him. Sarah didn't think so and she started to get up and show Saul to the door when he placed the cloth over her nose that would quickly incapacitate her and make her more willing to do his bidding. Then, Saul quickly picked Sarah up and walked back past the baby's nursery to her main bedroom where he knew she and her husband slept at night. Saul laid Sarah on the bed and he quickly proceeded to undress her and get her naked. He pulled off her top and pants, and then he unfastened her nursing bra, taking it off and then he removed her panties. He loved it when he saw that Sarah had a nicely shaved pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.