Dear Diary
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2005 by RitalinUnderdose

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Have you ever noticed most mind control stories are written from the point of view of the controller?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   mc story,mc sex story

January 1, 2006

Dear Diary, my new years resolutions are:

Keep my diary up to date!

To find Mr. Right! I've been boyfriendless for too long.

To lose 10 pounds.

January 2, 2006

Back to work today. Little too much to drink last night. The creepy security guy was on this morning. What a creep. Does he think I don't know he's leering at me?

January 3, 2006

More status meetings.

I can't seem to find my notes. Tracy called today! Lunch with her on Saturday! It's been so long since we've gotten together.

January 5, 2006

Okay, so my perfect record is broken. I missed a day. Oh, the creepy guy is back again. Hah, he should be so lucky to have x-ray eyes. I had on my green thong today! Twerp.

January 6, 2006

I had lunch with Tracy today! It was like old times. I really missed her. We had subs at the new place on Water street. You know, when we hugged goodbye, I could have sworn she "side" squeezed me, you know, that arm squeeze thing guys do to feel your boobs when they hug you? But Tracy is as straight as they come. I'm imagining things. We're getting together again Wednesday after work.

January 8, 2006

I had a little fun today - I had a sort of loose blouse on today and when I signed in at the front desk I let it fall open a little "too far". Mr. Creepy's eyes almost popped out of his head. I looked back when I walked down the hall and he was staring. Hey, the little blonde in Finance is having an affair with one of the cleaning crew!

January 9, 2006

Christ what a fucking day! I signed in this morning like I always do, and Mr. Creepy was just turning over the desk to the receptionist, Cheryl. Anyway he told me to come with him for a cup of coffee at the cafeteria. Right. Like I'm not busy or anything. So I'm drinking my coffee, looking at my watch, hoping he'll get the hint and Lou walks by. That loudmouth will be blabbing my little coffee break all over the company. Why the hell I bothered to sit with him I will never know. Hah - I don't even know Mr. Creepy's real name. Back to my book. 'night

January 11, 2006

OK. That was nasty. I had coffee with Mr. Creepy again. We finished up and I got up to go, and he told me to come with him. He opened up a utility room with his master key, and closed it behind us, and he told me to give him a blowjob. He opened his fly and fished out this short, fat thing, and I knelt down and sucked him. He came in my mouth and he told me to swallow it, so I did. Frigging Lou noticed my knees later and made a comment. The mug looked like it was going to make a nice dent, but the asshole ducked. Tracy called to postpone till tomorrow. Why the hell did I give Creepy a blowjob?

January 12, 2006

Mr. Creepy tried to chat me up this morning. You would think he's my boyfriend the way he kept talking and asking questions. He made some crude comment about thongs. I went to the bathroom after I got away from him, but everything was covered. Maybe he just guessed? We had coffee again.

January 15, 2006

What the fuck is my problem? People are starting to talk about Bob and I having coffee in the morning. Mary asked if I was dating him. Like it is any of her business. We fucked today in the utility room. I was worried I'd be fired if we were caught but he told me not to worry. Interesting way to start the day, getting laid, well, stood up, I guess, in a closet. Hey, I met Tracy for dinks and we had a great time. We went to the Outback. Hah! I meant DRINKS. No funny vibes this time, I guess I was imagining it.

January 17, 2006

Bob and I did it again this morning. I could get used to this easily. I went down on him, like I usually do, God I love his cock. Anyway I fingered his little puckered asshole and he went nuts! He came in buckets and I had trouble swallowing it all. In fact, I missed some because Mary said I had something on my chin and it was a drop of his cum. It would have been fine except I blushed crimson, so I think she figured out what it really was...

January 19, 2006

I'm pretty sure my boss would object to Bob and I fucking during working hours, but whenever I'm with him, I can't seem to worry. Bob hung around this morning until my mid-morning break, and we went for a walk around the parking lot. We made a quick stop in his van and he "gave me a fill up". He likes my thongs, it turns out. He told me to wear one from now on. I think I'll wear my blue one on Monday. He didn't say anything about getting together this weekend, so I'm all alone again...

January 20, 2006

Tracy called this morning, so I went to a movie with her. Those vibes are back. She kissed me when we parted and I felt the tip of her tongue. What does she think I am, some kind of lezzie?

January 22, 2006

Bob met me for coffee again this morning. Susan, the accountant that's sleeping with the night cleaner? She was with him too. The bitch. We went off to our little hideaway, and Bob had redecorated! There was a sofa and an armchair and a table. Bob told Susan and I to sit on the couch and make out. I've never kissed a girl before, well, not to count, anyway, but it was nice. Her lips were soft and sweet. We compared our boobs and sucked each other's nipples. I did go down on her, but she doesn't taste anything like Bob. He fucked me while I ate her out. Tracy called me today... she wants to go to lunch with me tomorrow. I agreed, but I'm not sure. How can I back out of this gracefully?

January 23, 2006

I did something really dirty today. Bob told me to find someone during my break and fuck him. He wanted me to write down everything that happened, like it was a story and bring it for him to read tomorrow. So my story is below. Btw, I did meet Tracy for lunch and sure enough, she tried to kiss me again. She stuck her tongue so far in my mouth she could have sucked my tonsils.

My Story:

10:15 rolled around. I went off the to café to get something to drink. Lou was there. I asked him to take a walk with me and we strolled through the parking lot. In the back there is a volleyball court and we went and sat on the bench. I figured he would never get the idea, so I just pushed him to the bench and opened his pants. I pulled out his cock and started sucking his limp cock. It quickly hardened and I could taste his precum. I lifted my skirt and pulled aside my thong, and climbed onto his lap. His cock was dancing around, and I had the hell of a time getting it inside me, but finally I was pumping up and down on it. Just as I was getting ready to cum, Lou blasted off inside me. I could feel the cock pulsing inside my pussy and I squeezed hard, trying to cum with him, but the bastard was too fast. I had to satisfy myself with rubbing my pussy against his limp cock. I ran into Mary again and she just pointed to my leg. A small stream of cum was dribbling down my thigh. I blushed and went to the ladies room, where I scooped up the cum and sucked it from fingers.

January 25, 2006

Coffee with Bob is getting to be a regular thing. I met Bob in the utility room for a quickie. My boss was waiting in the room when we entered, and my heart dropped on the floor. Bob did not seemed concerned, though, and he told me to take my clothes off, which I did. Bob told me to read my story out loud, so I fished it out of my purse and read it to Mark (my boss). Bob told me to rim Mark, and I had to ask him what that meant! I had never heard of such a thing before. So Mark bent over the back of the sofa, I'm not sure why he wasn't wearing any clothes, and I scooted up close to him and parted his ass cheeks. I was a little nervous, because I had never done this, and this WAS my boss, after all, but Bob told me not to worry and I put my tongue on Mark's anus. It tasted kind of musky, but I sort of liked it and after a few minutes I was trying to push my face right up his ass, trying to get every last sensation from him I could. Our monthly status meeting is next week, so I spent the rest of the day in damned meetings. Mark has been looking kind of funny at me today. Oh, I almost forgot! That asshole Lou asked me on a date! I told him to get lost of course.

January 26, 2006

Tracy showed up at my door this morning. I was getting ready for work and the doorbell rang. I had like, a robe and towel, so I asked who it was over the intercom. Anyway I buzzed her in and she came up. I sat her down in the kitchen and went to change, but you know she followed me and I caught her looking into the bathroom! I brushed it off and finished dressing, but when I came back to the kitchen, she took me in an embrace and kissed me. I mean she kissed, me. Tongue and all! She felt my boobs, too. I turned away and started to fix a cup of coffee, and Tracy ran her hands all over my ass, and slipped a hand down my skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.