Pregnant Babes Craving Cock - Cover

Pregnant Babes Craving Cock

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ann needs a lot of sex, just like a lot of pregnant women and being young and knocked up isn't helping her any.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

Ann had managed to get through the rest of the day without giving in to her horniness again and having to pleasure herself with her fingers or her vibe. She was enjoying being pregnant so much -- except for the almost overwhelming constant horniness. That had become a constant in her life, and as soon as Ann's husband came home, she knew exactly what she was going to have him do -- fuck her.

As soon as Ann's husband, Bob, walked through the door, his sexy young pregnant wife was right there -- waiting for him in nothing but a sexy see-through negligee. Ann had taken a nice relaxing bubble bath and her body was soft and smooth from the lotion she'd put in it, and she knew that he couldn't miss seeing her nicely swollen pregnant belly pushing out against the diaphanous material of her nightgown.

"Hi, you sexy looking woman," Bob said as he quickly dropped his lunch box at the door, made sure the front door of their apartment was securely locked and then he walked over, taking his knocked up young bride in his arms and began kissing her hotly to let her know that he knew exactly what she wanted and he was going to give it to her. Bob's cock had been semi-aroused off and on all day long and now that he was home, finished with work with the day, he was going to do what he could to pleasure his young expectant wife and see that her physical needs were met as much as he could. He knew she'd probably been playing with her vibrator and maybe a look-alike dildo that she used to fuck her pussy when he wasn't home, but tonight she was going to get all real hard cock from between his legs.

Bob had always thought Ann was very pretty and very sexy, but he did find her much more desirable than he normally did now that she was carrying their unborn child in her growing belly. Bob remembered the night they both thought Ann conceived and they knew they'd always look back on that occasion with great fondness because it had been one of the hotter nights of making love that they had ever experienced. They had actually been visiting in the home of Ann's parents, but in the middle of the night, Bob had awakened and he had a huge hardon jutting up in his groin. He knew he either had to roll over on top of Ann and fuck her or he was going to have to get up and go jack off in the nearby bathroom. Bob wasn't about to masturbate when his sexy young wife was lying there nearly naked in the bed next to him. He'd rolled over on his side, began caressing and pawing at Ann's sexy rounded breasts through her babydoll nightie and within only minutes, he had the nightie pulled off over her head and he was on top of her, kissing and caressing her naked tits and then he quickly had a big hardon aimed right up into her waiting pussy. As normal, Ann's pussy was so wet and so sweetly hot and tight and as Bob slid his cock inside Ann's pussy, she wrapped her legs around his body, urging him to slam his big cock even further into her waiting pussy as they made hot passionate love. Bob would never forget how sexy and erotic it was actually being there in the bedroom in Ann's home that she'd grown up in and him filling her pussy with his big hard cock and then, when he came, he buried his cock inside her pussy and they both orgasmed as they felt his cumload shooting deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck, honey, I'm cumming too, baby," Ann moaned as the sexual excitement of getting it on there in the same house with her parents and trying to make love and still be quite got her to the point of orgasm. "Fuck me again, honey," Ann begged as she felt her husband's big cumload spurting inside her pussy. Ann and Bob laid there for awhile with his cock still buried deep inside her pussy and when he got hard again, this time Ann rolled over on top of Bob, keeping his cock inside her pussy and then she rode his dick until he filled her pussy with another big load of his jism. Bob really loved that as he laid there with Ann's tight hot pussy riding his dick, and he was busy cupping her rounded tits and playing with her erect nipples until she climaxed again on top of him. They were pretty sure that was the night Ann had gotten knocked up and with child. Now she was five months along and as horny for her loving husband as she'd ever been.

Bob took Ann's negligee-clad body in his arms and he walked over with her to the nearby couch. There he had her stand and he gently unfastened her negligee and removed it, totally exposing her naked body underneath. "Ann, you're getting sexier by the day, sweetheart. I love how your belly is growing and growing with our baby inside," Bob said as he got her comfortably situated on the couch there in front of him, and then he leaned over Ann's pregnant young body and he kissed her lips, then moved down to her naked swollen breasts and on over her big belly until he got his mouth in between her legs and then he started kissing and sucking on her horny pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.