Pregnant Babes Craving Cock - Cover

Pregnant Babes Craving Cock

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ann needs a lot of sex, just like a lot of pregnant women and being young and knocked up isn't helping her any.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

Pregnant for the first time, getting bigger in the belly every day and finding that she wanted sex more and more -- much more than she had before her husband, Larry, had fucked her that morning before he left for work and left her with his little men to fertilize the egg that got her pregnant. Ann was so happy that she and Larry were actually going to have a baby and be parents, but she was finding her insatiable horniness and desire to get fucked more and more of a problem to take care of. Actually, she was afraid she was going to run Larry off because she wanted his cock slamming into her pussy almost every single morning and evening now and she was only five months along towards becoming a new mommy.

Ann had been a cheerleader in high school and she knew she'd been cute and sexy then. Now, after 2 years of marriage and she was still only in her early twenties, Ann knew she was still sexy and maybe even more so since she now had the physical maturity and beauty of a more mature woman instead of the budding beauty of a teenage girl. For one thing, Ann had nice sexy B/C-cup tits when she'd been a cheerleader in high school but now that she was pregnant, her tits had swollen in pregnancy until she was a full C-cup and she knew her hubby loved that. He'd always been an ardent breast man and she knew that having to buy a bigger cup bra because of her bigger tits had gotten him excited. He had already told her that he was going to love it when she'd given birth and planned to nurse their newborn child and he was longing for some of her mommy's milk whenever she'd fed the baby and there was titty milk left over. He said that he'd gotten hardons at work from just thinking about her being knocked up and from imagining how hot it was going to be to suckle her sexy lactating tits.

Ann thought if she didn't stop wanting sex as much as she had been, she'd have to seek out a willing girlfriend to have sex with in order to keep herself satisfied and where she wasn't thinking about sex constantly. She'd already mail-ordered a new vibrator and two very sexy dildos and she used those at least once a day or more whenever she wanted to have her pussy stuffed nice and full with a big cock. She knew she had a couple of married girlfriends who thought she was sexy and maybe they'd come over and enjoy a leisurely afternoon of getting it on with her sometime. She'd have to think more about that if things continued as they had been.

Ann loved being pregnant; she used to fantasize about it when she'd been a teenager and when no one was around to see, she'd actually stuff a pillow up underneath her T-shirt and pretend she was knocked up with a baby growing inside her young teenage belly. Now, she loved being able to stand in front of the mirror and see her 5-month big swollen belly and know that she was going to get a lot bigger there before the baby was born. But, back in her early teen years, Ann would never have figured the intense sexual horniness she would have along with being pregnant. She loved wanting a hard dick all the time, but getting that sexual satisfaction was becoming a true challenge.

Ann got out of the shower and after she'd toweled off, she stood for a few moments in front of the full-length mirror, admiring how her pregnant belly looked as she progressively showed more and more that she was expecting a baby. Ann had loved how sexy her body looked before she'd gotten knocked up, but now she had to admit that she thought she looked pretty hot too with her pregnant belly sticking out more every day. She loved it. And she knew her hubby thought she was very sexy too, showing his virility and his ability to knock his sexy bride up and get her preggie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.