Compulsion - Cover

Compulsion

Copyright© 2005 by Ghoztwriter

Chapter 1: The Phone Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Phone Call - A story filled with action and sex. The first chapter is about a gangster who is having fun with his new wife. His son is opening up a new night club in Italy and just hired some new girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She was sitting naked in front of him in the leather sofa. Her long blonde hair was hanging over her shoulders. Julie had her knees pulled up and her legs spread open. Her eyes were locked onto her lover's. Her hand was buried deep in her leather panties while she was slowly playing with her pussy, moaning very softly, almost silent. Julie rubber her pussy up and down with the palm of her hand. Her thumb was still sticking out off her panties while she used her other four fingers to caress those swollen pussy lips.

With her free hand Julie grabbed her left breasts and started to play with it. She grabbed her hard nipple between her thumb and index finger and slowly moved her hand around in circles around her perky breast. Her lover was sitting in the couch in front of her, watching her every move and lurking from his big cigar. From time to time, he blew a thick cloud of smoke in the air. Speechless was he watching how Julie was enjoying herself and giving him a nice show.

Julie removed her hand from her leather panties and moved forward, placing her juice covered fingers against the lips of her lover. Ross licked her fingers greedily and smiled at Julie with a big grin on his face. He focussed his eyes at Julie's crotch while she bit on her lower lip. Ross couldn't get enough of his new wife. He met her a few months ago and was overwhelmed by her looks. Julie was only 28, which is pretty young for a guy of his age. But for being 54, he was still good looking, although most women liked him for his money and the powers he had for being one of the top gangsters in the city.

"I love that fucking pussy."

Julie grinned as she heard that compliment. Ross lurked from his cigar again and blew another thick cloud of smoke in the air.

"Whose pussy is that?" He asked with a deep voice.

Julie smiled devilish and moved her other hand into her leather panties: "It's yours."

"Yeah. And its anybodies who I want to give it to, right?" Ross grinned and lurked from his cigar again.

Julie rubbed her pussy harder and wilder now, moving her hand around in big circles over her vagina. With her other hand she pinched her nipples hard, pulling at them. She had such lovely tiny breasts, very natural. The moaning had become a little louder, their eyes still focussed on each other.

Ross rubbed his grey goatee beard: "Turn around and show me your ass."

Julie stood up instantly and turned around, her ass pointing in his direction. The leather of her panties was shining as the little light that filled the room was reflecting on it. With seductive moves she moved her body back and forth on the sofa, as if she was being fucked from behind. Her long blonde hair was covering her back. Julie moved her arm backwards and pulled the leather panties between her firm ass cheeks.

Ross moaned: "Oooh sweetheart. Turn back around."

Julie did as she was told and stood up, grabbing the edges of her black leather panties. She moved her thumbs underneath the fabric and teasingly pulled it a few inches down while turning around and around like a strip dancer, shaking her ass up and down. She stopped with her ass pointing at Ross and pulled her panties all the way down, exposing a small tattoo that was painted on her ass.

The panties dropped around her ankles on the floor as Julie stood straight up, turning her head around towards Ross. She raised her hand and cupped her breast, lightly playing with it after which she took back place on the sofa. Her ass touched the cold sofa as Julie laid backwards, resting her head against the back of the sofa, straightening her legs together and with her toes pointing at the ceiling. Very slowly she parted her legs and kept them open when they reached a 90 degree angle, her pussy being the centre.

Julie wetted her fingers by licking them and brought that hand towards her pussy. She laid her moistened hand on her cunt and rubbed her fingers up and down between her swollen pussy lips while looking at Ross who still was smoking his cigar. Julie's hand moved around in circles over her pussy for a few times before she wetted her fingers again, tasting herself in her mouth. She brought her hand to her pussy again and started to rub once more. Her belly button piercing wiggled on her tummy by every move she made.

Biting on her lower lip and rubbing those perky breasts, she loved the teasing she was causing to Ross. Julie closed her eyes and laid her head backwards as she continued to masturbate.

"You are lucky I like you to fuck strangers." Ross grinned.

Julie smiled back at him, opening her eyes for a second before she stood back up and turned around, pointing her naked ass back in Ross's direction. Her wet cunt was glistering in the light. She reached backwards and moved her finger over her rosebud and reached lower to rub her pussy again.

"You like all that strange cock, huh?"

Julie didn't answer his question and made her fingers wet again by stroking her pierced tongue over her fingers. She brought her hand back to her rosebud and slipped two fingers into her asshole. It all went so easily, like if it didn't took her any effort. Her finger slid into her up to the first knuckles. With a little force she pushed them deeper into her ass before she pulled them back out to slip them in again. Gently she started to move her fingers in and out, fucking that not so tight asshole of hers.

"Down your throat, big ball slapping up against your fucking chin. Huh?"

Julie moaned harder and her breathing became heavier as she licked her fingers.

"Strange cock up your pussy, up your ass." Ross blew another cloud of smoke up in the air.

Julie was rubbing her cunt now, listening to every word Ross said. His words made her hot, they made her horny. She loved to hear him say things like that, especially because they were true.

"You want me to make you do dirty things with strange motherfuckers, don't you."

Julie moaned as she rubbed that hot cunt of hers: "Yeah."

"Yeah. Come over here baby. Put that pussy on my cock."

Julie got up and moved between Ross's legs, her ass rubbing against his crotch as he was still sitting in the couch.

"Come on, and think about all that dirty cock you are going to get. Think about all that fucking cum that you are going to drink."

Julie moaned as she rubbed her ass around in circles against his hardened prick that was pushing hard against the inside of his pants. Ross opened his zipper and pulled his cock out off his pants. Julie took it in her hand and slowly guided it down her young pussy, filling herself up with his meat as she lowered herself over that tick shaft. With deep and long stroked she moved up and down on his cock. Julie moaned louder and louder.

"Slower!" Ross commanded her.

Julie slowed up the tempo, his wet pussy gliding up and down on that dick that fucked her almost every day.

Suddenly the cell phone that was lying next to Ross on the couch began to ring. Julie acted like if she didn't hear it and kept fucking her new husband. But the cell phone kept ringing. Ross pushed Julie off his cock and grabbed the cell phone.

"Fuck, who the fuck is calling me at this moment." Ross acted furiously as Julie stood up, disappointed.

Ross opened the cell phone and answered it madly: "What!"

Nick was standing in his new dance club: "Dad, can you hear me?"

The music that was playing in the dance club was so loud that Ross could barely understand his son on the other side: "Nick?"

"Nicky? Where the fuck have you been?

Nick smiled, covering one ear with his hand so he could hear his dad a little better: "I am Italia!"

"You could have been dead if I haven't been fucking known about it.": Ross grinned, happily to hear his son again after several months.

Nick has left his parents house a few years ago after his mother died. He wanted to stand on his own feet. Although he was 28 at that moment, it was still a big shock to loose his mom. And a father that was one of the most feared gangsters in the city didn't help him either to behave.

"Hey man, what is all that noise? It is fucking seven o'clock in the morning there." Ross wanted to know.

"Oooh, I am opening up a club here in Milan. We are preparing to get ready for this big opening tomorrow night. Dad, you got to come and see it.": Nick grinned.

"What is my cut?" Ross grinned.

"Oooh dad, come on." Nick pouted.

"It's a joke, Nicky. A fucking joke." Ross laughed.

"Listen, I good some good news for you." Ross continued.

"What's that? You are finally buying me that Lamborghini I wanted?" Nick laughed.

"In your dreams I am buying you that Lamborghini. Finish Law school, okay." Ross laughed out loud.

"Well tell you what dad, I am a little bit busy right now."

"Hey, I got married." Ross smiled.

"What!?" Nick answered a little mad.

"That is right son, her name is Julie." Ross said while Julie was standing in front of him, still naked and playing with her hard nipples, pulling them gently with her fingers.

"I want you to meet her.": Ross asked.

Nick was speechless, didn't know what to say. He didn't expect his father to have someone new this soon after his mother died.

"Nick, are you deaf? When can you come?"

"Uhm, I don't know. How about in a month or so?" Nick replied.

"In a month? Fuck you, stay where you are at and forget that I asked." Ross got mad.

"Dad, dad come on! I am only kidding. Look, let me get the opening tomorrow done and I'll see in a week or so. Promised."

Ross groaned approvingly. He didn't have much choice. "Mmmmh okay, well, I will hold my breath. Listen, watch the doors and watch the bartenders. That is where they rob you."

"All right dad, ciao." Nick smiled

"Ciao.": Ross replied and closed the cell phone.

Ross laid the phone back on the couch: "Fucking kid."

He rubbed his goatee beard while he looked at Julie who was lying on the carpet floor. Julie looked at him with interest about that phone call. She hadn't met his son Nick before.

"You know, he is a good kid. I love him so much. He could do anything. But his problem is he keeps trying to be me. He needs to learn how to be himself."

"But look where you ended up.": Julie replied.

"Yeah, but I don't want this for him."

"I thought you wanted him to work for you?" Julie asked.

"As a lawyer, hunny. As a lawyer, not a fucking thug."

Julie raised her eyebrows and nodded like if she understood what Ross was trying to explain. Ross rubbed his beard again and sighed.


In the meantime in Milan, Italy...

Nick laid his phone down on the bar of his new night club. Two of his fresh hired waitresses were standing next to him. The mood in the night club was very erotic. Only a few people were inside the club. Nick, two of his waitresses, and a few other guys who were making the last preparations for the grand opening.

The two waitresses had opened up Nick's shirt. He was standing, next to him a girl with long blonde hair who was sliding her hand up and down over Nick's muscled stomach. While she was doing that, she and Nick were kissing passionately. Their tongues where sliding all over each others. The other girl was sitting on her knees, letting her hands roam over Nick's chest. Her hands slid over his nipples, tracing them with her long nails. She also had long blonde hair. Nick had a weak spot for blonde women. That is why he hired these two.

The girl who was sitting on her knees placed a kiss on Nick's stomach, sticking her tongue out and sliding it all the way up his chest while she came up. The other blonde took her top off and slid it down, showing her new boss what her best assets are.

At the other side of the club, two of his freshly hired striptease girls were fondling with each other. Both were brunettes with shades of blonde dyed in their hair. They were holding each other tight, arms hugged around their bodies while looking deep into each others eyes. Their bodies were moving slowly, rubbing against each others like if they were dancing. The brunette with the longest hair, called Maya, let her hands roam over the other girl's body, moving up and caressing her breasts through the fabric of her dress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.