Making Choices For Life - Cover

Making Choices For Life

Copyright© 2005 by Alexand Morgan

Chapter 1

I was in the theatre when they came in. I was back in the shadows of the last row so it was really difficult to make me out. I had come to see the recently released Batman movie so I had gone and bought a ticket to see the movie at the new Cineplex.

To say I was shocked to see my girlfriend come in with another guy is a big understatement because I was flat out stunned. She had told me that she was going out with a friend but I had not considered at that point that the friend might be another guy.

I knew him as well from seeing him around on campus, his name was Justin. Justin was an all around nice guy and someone everyone liked including me. He was friendly and would go out of his way to help anyone he considered a friend.

He was laughing and joking about how empty the theatre was and how cool it was to make out in an empty theatre and get your freak on in public and she burst out laughing. Whatever else that would have followed from there was forgotten as more and more people started trickling into the theatre and it got fairly crowded. The lights were dimmed out and the movie started playing.

The movie was pretty ok but truth be told I was constantly overhearing all the flirting going on between the two of them and it made me highly uncomfortable. I could not get up and go and confront them because it would seem as if I was stalking her and I really did not need that drama.

I gave up trying to watch the movie and just stared at the ceiling and tried to figure out the best course of action. My mind wandered back to about two years ago and how my life had progressed since my mom died.

My name is Alex and I am in my first year at college studying to be a psychologist. I had been reluctant at first to come and study because I knew things were tight for my dad and me financially so I had insisted on going and working to save money to help pay my way.

He had laughed and told me that he had received a large settlement recently which would solve all of our problems. He refused to divulge any more information than that and had packed me off to college. His last words to me were to go out and enjoy my college experience.

Two months later into my first year of college I had met Tracy and we had hit it off instantly. The attraction between us was very strong and we had started dating exclusively within a week. She was a fun loving and outgoing person whereas I was shy and often introverted but we complimented each other beautifully. She was studying law and we often had many mock arguments and debates about each others profession of choice.

We had both finally came to the conclusion that a lawyer fucked you financially and a psychologist fucks you mentally. We often laughed whenever we remembered this but we both knew deep within our hearts that we were both going to change the image of both of our professions for the better.

Initially in our relationship we had had to make it clear how we viewed relationships and we had made it clear to each other what we could not accept. She told me straight that if I cheated on her that she would cut my dick off and use it on me as a suppository. The expression on her face told me that she meant every word that she said. I looked her in the eye and told her my beliefs about relationships which were pretty simple.

"I believe that you must treat your partner with respect at all times and I do not believe in cheating as you also do. But I do not believe in beating or harming someone as you just stated." She had looked sheepish and started to apologise but I stopped her before she said anything more.

"I love you as you well know but I will never lay a hand on you even if I caught you in bed with anyone else or the other person because you both made a choice to get into that position. So even though I would be traumatised by your actions I would try to walk away. I cannot and will not punish you for your actions because I know there is a higher power that will mete out justice far better than I."

We had dropped it after that but we had had another discussion afterwards about going out. I had remained firm in my conviction that as long as I was in a relationship I did not condone going out with members of the opposite sex unless my partner was comfortable with the person. She had blown a fuse about this and screamed at me, "Why would I have to get permission to go out of my friends? Are you mad?"

I had responded calmly, "I never said that you could not go out with your friends but I should be known as your boyfriend clearly to any of these guys and I should know who these guys are. Would you be comfortable if I went out with a girl who was attracted to me and whom you did not know?

She had screwed up her face as she pondered it and looked at me hard and shouted "HELL NO!"

"Well there you have your answer then. You can not deal with it and I do not want to have to deal with it either so we are clear on that subject."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.