Return Encounters - Cover

Return Encounters

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Sequel to Close Encounter. A young professional travels to Chile to find love, fortune, and something beyond belief.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Vampires   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The rest of January was a whirlwind of activity. Once Carlotta made her decision, neither of us wanted to wait to tie the knot. We picked a Protestant Church, one that didn't mind the fact that Carlotta was divorced. The earliest we could schedule everything was for the end of March. Planning for the wedding, closing on the house, all the demands of work, life was so hectic then, now that I look back, I forgot about A'moth, incredible as that may seem. That is, until she popped into my hotel room late at night on the first Saturday of February.

"Congratulations Gary!" she said brightly.

She caught me in the middle of drinking a glass of water, and I snorted the water up my nose.

"Oh, hell! So sorry! Can I get you a towel?"

She stood there smiling at me as I dried my face. I finally smiled back. "So, you know, huh?"

"Oh yeah! I have a wedding present all picked out for you. Promise me one thing."

"Okay. What?"

"Don't keep it."

I didn't know quite what to make of that comment, but as we chatted I felt A'moth was sincerely happy for me. We also both knew the purpose for her visit. I went over and lay down on my bed. A'moth turned all business. I had the impression of a nurse giving me an enema. She was caring and loving and trying to be as non-sexy as possible. Quick, light strokes to get me erect, a brief smile of thanks to me and then she began to feed. Being inside her mouth though was still wildly erotic, and my orgasm was intense. She still had her finger up my butt near the end. I guess she really needs all she can get from my prostate. She dried me with a towel instead of licking me clean, and then it was over.

"A'moth, how are you feeling?" I asked, as I was putting my pants back on.

"Fine. More full and content than I have been in centuries. If you're still willing to feed me once more, before your wedding, I'll take less than a pint, and I won't have to feed again until 2013." I suddenly felt she was going to jump out of my room very soon.

"A'moth, wait! There's no reason for you to starve yourself again. Come to me whenever you're hungry. How about twice a year?"

A'moth stared at me. "Gary? You won't be betraying Carlotta? I've tried to keep this as non-sexy as possible, but I'm sexually aroused right now, and I need to arouse you and orgasm you to feed. Are you sure you won't be betraying Carlotta? Twice a year?! Gary, you'll be married!"

"Uh... No... It's okay. Carlotta and I had a discussion... The night I proposed..."

"What?! Gary! Does she know about me?!"

"No! Sorry! That's not what I meant. We had a discussion, about how we can keep secrets from each other. I won't be betraying her, and I'll be helping you not to murder. The cause is just. My heart is at peace with this."

"Well... Let me think about it. You think it over again too Gary. If you change your mind, I'll understand."

"Uh, okay."

A'moth looked at me thoughtfully and then smiled. "Goodnight Gary."

I nodded. "Yeah... Goodnight A'moth. Take care of yourself." And then she was gone.

And then for a long while, A'moth left my life. We met briefly once, at the very end of summer, March 20'th I think. After feeding her, I showed her around my new house. I had the impression she already saw it though. We chatted for a short while, told each other we loved each other, and then she was gone. Carlotta and I were married a week later, Saturday, March 28, 2009.

A'moth left us a bombshell of a wedding present. It showed up in Emilio's shop, the Sunday before the wedding, inside his safe room. It was extremely well wrapped, with an anonymous card wishing us the best. The present sent shock waves around the art world, a completely unknown work from Claude Monet, 40" by 40" square, universally judged authentic and arguably his best work. Carlotta and I had a long talk, and we decided to put in up for auction. Emilio thought it might bring $25M to $30M, and the actual sale price was close to $36M.

All the proceeds are in a trust now, set up to provide for our extended family. Carlotta and I and her brother and wife are the four trustees. A'moth's gift presented me with an interesting option. Did I want to retire while I was still in my twenties?

No worries, be my own boss, manage a $20M trust and make keep 100% of the profits, rather than manage a $200M hedge fund and keep 6% of the profits. But I love my job, and somehow I think A'moth would be disappointed in me if I used her gift that way.

It was Saturday, October 31'st, 2009. Isabelle had turned seven two weeks ago, and Carlotta had just left the house to take her to a Halloween party at her school. I thought I had a couple of quiet hours to try out a new modeling idea.

A'moth popped into my study a few minutes after my wife and daughter left the house. "Hi Gary! Nice to see you again!"

I gasped when I heard her but recovered quickly. After a brief hug, we walked to one of the guest bedrooms.

My sex life with Carlotta is perfect. She's tender, loving, and a wildcat in bed. I felt a bit strange as A'moth prepared me for feeding. She kept looking at me, asking with her eyes if it was okay to go on. But I love A'moth, not as I love my wife but in other ways just as deeply. I kept nodding yes to her.

She was super gentle. As always, I never felt her insert into my erectile tissue. Unlike the last time, her hand returned to her old habit of caressing my testes as she suckled. I panted as I orgasmed, thrusting my hips as the intense pleasure washed away a distant trace of guilt. A'moth helped me pull my pants back on, after one lingering kiss on my drained sac.

"Thanks Gary," she whispered. More words weren't necessary. We locked eyes and just read our love for each other.

"Stay for a while A'moth? Tell me how you've been?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.