Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet - Cover

Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next night, Tammy Leigh's dance routines were even hotter than the night before and as in the old days, she occasionally noticed that several of the girls were in the sidelines there, watching her as she performed and got undressed before her audience. Tammy Leigh was really enjoying being back in her old haunts and she was enjoying the popularity her dancing at the club was giving her and the large enthusiastic crowds that were coming to see her dance. She wondered how many people were there to see her compared to the early months when she'd first started working as an exotic dancer.

Tammy had grown very comfortable in her own sexuality and the realities that she was very physically attractive and that she had not only a lot of guys who found her hot, but also a lot of women who got wet pussies from watching her strut her stuff, too.

For her first dance set that night, Tammy Leigh came out in a "Daisy Duke" outfit. She knew that the Dukes of Hazzard film and the young blonde hottie that played Daisy in the film were very popular. But, Tammy Leigh knew she could put a whole new meaning to lusty with her routine. She had on a pair of very short cutoff jeans, and a very cropped top and underneath all that only a rather skimpy denim wedgie that she knew wouldn't stay on long either. Tammy had let her sexy natural blonde hair grow even longer and now whenever it was fully brushed out, her hair came down and touched the curve of her ass at the bottom of her back. She came onto the dance floor that night with her hair up on her head with pins and the "Daisy Duke" outfit, but by the time she'd dropped the cropped top and then got down to only the denim wedgie, Tammy Leigh reached up, pulled a few pins from her hair and her gorgeous long blonde tresses fell freely down over her back.

Then, Tammy Leigh began to really pour the heat on as she strutted and twirled in front of her eager audience and let her large full breasts jiggle hotly as she moved her body faster and faster. When Tammy finished that first set of dance and then her other ones for that night, she was so horny and so turned on that she knew she was going to need some hot sex from somebody and she needed it soon. When Tammy Leigh finished her night's work, she saw her former night manager, Willy, standing there to tell her she'd done another great job.

"Willy, this is YOUR lucky night, my hot friend," Tammy said as she told him if he'd ever fantasized about having sex with her, this night was going to become the reality of that. She told him she was incredibly horny and could he help her out with her problem.

Willy told her he'd have the car warmed outside and be waiting for her. Tammy got her clothes changed and she found Willy where he said he'd be. She climbed in and they drove to the hotel where she was staying while she was in town for her dance tour. Tammy had thought about taking Willy to bed after Amy had mentioned that she'd fucked him a few times and then bought her nice thick dildo to simulate fucking him. This night, she didn't really care what guy fucked her, and Willy wasn't bad to look at. She wasn't sure how a sexy red-blooded guy like him stood working with a bunch of sexy females who didn't mind showing their bodies off and who ran around behind the stage in the club half-dressed most of the time. And, she knew that Amy and a lot of other girls had actually had sex with Willy on occasion for a variety of reasons. They said he was good in bed, and they also said that it didn't hurt to keep the boss happy as far as job security in an erotic men's dance club.

Tammy Leigh didn't wait for Willy to make the first move; she figured asking him to join her for some after-work sex was a bit of seduction and she'd known for some time that Willy found her very sexy. So, she got into the hotel room where she'd been staying and she began to undress Willy and began to really put the moves on him as though he was one of her porn film co-stars and it was her job to get him ready for a hot fuck in front of the camera. She didn't have to worry; Willy was very hot for her, and while he didn't let on, he was tickled that this sexy exotic dancer and now an increasingly well-known and popular porn actress had actually offered for him to spend the night with her. He almost pinched himself to remind him that this wasn't a dream. He was about to get fucked by Tammy Leigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.