Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet - Cover

Tammy Leigh -- Exotic Dancer and Porn Starlet

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Where's the line between a sexy woman performing and enjoying dancing in front of a crowd naked and getting off from knowing that she's turning them on and she's turning herself on by giving them an extremely erotic performance? Where's the line between a sexy exotic dancer doing that and then moving into the world of actually performing sexually in front of the camera? There's a thin line and many exotic dancers and strippers have made that trip across it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tammy Leigh quickly moved into her newfound work as a porn film star. She actually found herself loving the ability to not only perform on camera but to also have sex with some of the hottest sexiest men in the porn film industry in her work. Some suggested that she consider changing her name and assuming an even sexier "porn film name" but Tammy said she was already well known as Tammy Leigh and that she wanted to continue to do work as an exotic dancer so she'd just keep her real name.

Tammy quickly met her initial agreement to do 5 porn films and it was obvious that she would be the "next big thing" in the adult film industry. Tammy loved the attention and the money she began to make and she could hardly wait for her first break in the film work so she could go back to Texas and make a return dancing tour at her old club. She let Willy know when she'd be there to be the featured dancer and sure enough, Willy and the club put on a great promotion effort to get the word out that Tammy Leigh was back in town, better and sexier than ever.

Sure enough, those who'd known of Tammy Leigh's sexiness and amazing hotness on stage before she began making films were more than rewarded for coming to see her perform again. And those who'd heard of her through her newly released fuck movies were more than pleased when they saw her on stage as well. This time, however, Tammy Leigh was far more willing to "push the envelope" in her dance performances because she knew if Willy told her she'd gone too far, she didn't have to worry about him keeping here there to make money. She knew anything she did would only enhance her further reputation as a porn star and only be good for further PR on her fuck film productions.

In one of Tammy's performances her first night back at the club, she came out fully dressed but in the course of the dance she not only got her clothes off, but she also produced one of her little dildos and proceeded to use it in very obvious hints that she was going to fuck herself with it. She knew she couldn't actually penetrate her pussy with the dildo, but in her last dance that night, Tammy used a silver bullet vibrator and when she was in the hottest, most intense part of her routine, she did actually let the bullet-shaped tip of the vibe slide in between her pussy lips. Tammy loved the erotic nature of knowing that even though most viewers couldn't tell it, she actually had the end of the vibe slid inside her cunt. She didn't get off on stage, but once she'd returned to her dressing room, Tammy slid her finger up and down over her shaved pussy lips and she quickly exploded into a lusty hard orgasm from the pent-up sexual energy of her performances that night.

Amy and several of the other girls that had been there before with Tammy asked her to join them for a welcoming back party. Tammy readily agreed and after telling Willy she'd see him the next night, she kissed him on the lips and then left with Amy to head off to the post-work celebration on her new career and good fortune. When they arrived, Tammy saw that not only were there refreshments but the other girls all had sex on their minds, too.

Amy and the other girls all got comfortable and they encouraged Tammy to get undressed and just put on a robe they provided for her, too. After they'd all had a chance to eat a little bit, Amy walked over and told Tammy in front of the other girls how glad they were to see her again and how proud they were of what she'd accomplished so far in her new movie career. Then, Amy bent over and kissed Tammy Leigh on the lips and the kiss lingered between the two girls as the other babes present got up and moved around them, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.