Cronicles of Martos - Cover

Cronicles of Martos

Copyright© 2005 by Grim Martos

Chapter 1: Prelude To A Night

In the city, the night slowly crept. The rush hour of the day died down, and the city slowly sank into deep silence. There were few people on the streets, as there were a lot of attacks on late night wanderers, and the police was completely baffled by these attacks. But still, there was a young woman walking haste fully trough a small alley. She was obviously afraid that something might happen to her while she was walking alone so late in the night, so she walked fast. High above her, on a broken street lamp, stood the dark predator that held this city in terror. He was a young man, very athletic, with a long dark hair, that freely rested on his shoulders. He was dressed in black pants, with a dark blue shirt and a long black coat that made him even more difficult to notice.

He knelt on the lamp and watched the woman walk. In his black eyes one could see the bloodlust as he stared at her. When she passed the lamp he was on, he jumped off the five meter high lamp, and in one fluid motion, landed on his feet with no injury, for this was no man, this was a vampire, probably the last in the world, and he was very old and powerful. He had been feeding of the citizens of this city for over a month, and now, he was stalking his next victim.

He carefully approached the woman, and with a move too fast for the human eye, grabbed her and held her tight. This move was so fast that she was completely overcome. The arms of the unknown assailant held her with inhuman force, and also held her mouth shut so she couldn't scream. At first, she thought she was going to be raped, but the truth was far more horrible. The man opened his mouth, and two long pointy sharp teeth sank deep into her neck, puncturing her vein, and she felt her blood slowly flows into the man's mouth. When he raised his head, his hunger sated, she had passed out from the loss of blood.

As he was wiping the blood off his face, he looked at his victim's eyes and saw his reflection in them, and seeing what he has become was too much for him. He fell on his knees and began to cry. But he suddenly heard someone entering the street. Not wanting to be discovered, he jumped and climbed on the roof of a nearby building. As he watched the two men carry the girl away, he began to remember his long and painful past.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.