Birthday Presents
Chapter 1: Monday

Copyright© 2005 by North Point

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - Wife has to leave town for work reason during husband's birthday week. She decided to make it up for him with a surprise present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Robert was composing an email about his latest sales meeting when the phone rang. He looked at the display to see who was calling him and it read "Home".

"Strange, who would be calling from home this time of the day." Robert picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi honey, it's me."

It was his wife Megan. "Hey, why are you at home?"

"An emergency just came up. I need to fly to the client site this afternoon to sort things out. I am packing my bags as we speak."

"Oh, ok. How long will you be gone?" Though this was unexpected, Robert wasn't too surprised. Megan worked as an insurance auditor meant she frequently had to travel to client site to verify claims and often on short notice.

"I am not sure. It was a pretty big accident so I may have to stay there for a few days. I am so sorry honey, I think I am going to miss your birthday."

"That's ok. It's only a birthday, I have one every year." Robert was disappointed deep down.

"I promise I will make it up to you when I come back! I promise!"

"Don't worry about it. We'll celebrate when you come back."

"Right. I'll have to go now. The taxi has just arrived to take me to the airport."

"Love you. Travel safe."

"Love you too, honey. See you in a few days."

And with that the phone line was disconnected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.