Amanda's Choice
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2005 by A Strange Geek

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 14-year-old Amanda is a girl with a troubled life who finds solace in a mysterious woman. Before long, friends become lovers, and just as Amanda's life is about to crash around her, she is swept up into a world of magic, intrigue, and slavery, where she is forced to make the ultimate choice between love and freedom. Winner of Best BDSM Story, Third Place, in the 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Yanna rose from her slumber at exactly the right time, as she did every morning. Outside, the dark of night was just giving way to the twilight of false dawn, distant clouds glowing deep purple at the first rays of light over the limb of the world.

As she did on many such mornings, she made her bed like a good slave before doing anything else. She padded to the doorway, peeking around the side of the curtain. Her master slept soundly and silently, his sides slowly rising and falling with his breath, the door to the path that led around the back of the Healer office open to let in the breeze.

And as she did on many such mornings, Yanna promptly returned to her bed, reaching under it and extracting the powdered herb she had acquired from her Mage associate. Another full morning of tainting Master Roquan's Kaylaxxa to induce random and unexplainable bits of disobedience from his slaves.

And as she did on many such mornings, she concealed the pouch in her hands as best as possible in case her master awoke as she tiptoed across his room, aided immeasurably as always by the already open outside door. As she reached the entryway to the outside, she paused near his dresser, upon which sat the various items he used for personal grooming, including the small brush he used for his beard.

But unlike many such mornings, she nudged the brush with her elbow and let it clatter to the floor.

Behind her, the Healer snorted and shifted in bed just as Yanna walked out.

Yanna walked briskly along the path, back to the same routine she did every morning that she chose to do this. Today would have been ideal anyway, as it would allow her to taint the the vials slated to go Abroad. Getting Tanyee had been a lucky coincidence. She had been contracted out days after receiving a tainted Kaylaxxa vial, so it worked out wonderfully. This, however, would have been a triumph of stealth and cunning.

A pity it had to be this day.

Yanna let herself into the office and wasted no time, ignoring the new experiment that gurgled and bubbled in the corner of the lab. She headed into the treatment room, the encroaching light of dawn just enough for her to see. She crouched by the first of the vials and popped it open, laying the stopper by the side. She then drew the pouch before her and opened it, reaching in to take a single, small pinch.

A hand suddenly grasped her wrist and stopped her, holding it with unexpectedly strong force.

Yanna uttered an appropriately dramatic gasp.

"Oh, Yanna," Vanlo said with a sigh as he plucked the pouch from her other hand. "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"


For the first time since the Healer had been serving the D'ronstaq Manor nearly ten years ago, Vanlo witnessed Roquan lose his temper.

"All this time, I was thinking what other Overlord would do such a heinous act!" Roquan shouted as he paced his bedchamber. "All this time, I thought how might an Overlord sabotage me in such a manner! Never in all my years at this Manor would I have expected one of my own SLAVES!"

And at this, he took the goblet he had drained of wine not moments before and threw it across the room.

Vanlo watched impassively. He was simply happy that the Overlord had chosen now to give into his fury, rather than when he was trussing up the now rather terribly frightened Yanna. Vanlo could still hear her whimpers in the outer chamber despite the curtain and despite the gag in her mouth. He had seen Roquan eye the instruments of punishment on the wall, including the largest of the paddles, the one with the small lead weight attached to the other side to give it more impact. Had he used that on Yanna with this level of rage, he might have very well fractured her hip.

Roquan paused, red-faced, forcing himself to take a deep breath, as if realizing that throwing the goblet was a step too far for an Overlord in the presence of others. He turned away from Vanlo momentarily until he had managed to calm himself down somewhat. When he turned around, clasping his hands behind his back, he looked no less infuriated, but much more rational. "My apologies, Master Vanlo," he said in curt, clipped tones. "There is no reason for you to have witnessed that."

"Your anger is most understandable, I assure you," Vanlo said in a somber voice. "I applaud your show of restraint with Yanna."

Roquan took another deep breath, his eyes blazing. "We will come back to her in a moment," he said darkly, yet even he knew he needed to cool off before he could even think of punishing Yanna. He instead drew his attention to the table, where the small pouch that Vanlo had confiscated now sat. "And I apologize for needing you to explain to me again what it is you found. I was not in the right frame of mind earlier."

"Also understandable, your Lordship." Vanlo crossed the room and picked up the pouch, opening it. "If my assessment is correct, I believe this is Jonalla root."

"Which is?"

"An ingredient used by Healers in some draughts that are instrumental to treating extreme cases of mental illness. At least, when used with other ingredients and prepared properly."

"And if used improperly?"

"Then it can have detrimental effects on the mind. In large quantities, homicidal rage."

Roquan looked shocked at this.

"And in far smaller quantities," Vanlo said, removing a small pinch with his fingers and letting it fall back, the black crystals sparkling. "It can cause momentary bouts of rebelliousness and unexplained recalcitrance."

"Vanlo, how can a slave obtain such a thing?"

Vanlo considered, musing silently as he let another pinch fall through his fingers. "Hmm. I fear we have a dilemma here, your Lordship. A slave of ordinary means cannot. This herb is strictly controlled by the Healers' Guild. Even I would have trouble procuring it, unless I resorted to the black market. And a slave would not have direct access to either the guild or the black market."

Roquan sighed in exasperation. "Then how by the gods would she have acquired it?"

Vanlo closed the pouch as best as he could from the lack of a drawstring and turned it around, stretching the material with his fingers such that the monogram was clearly visible. "The only explanation I can offer is that someone gave it to her, and put her up to this."

At first, Roquan blinked incomprehension, his eyes seeing the monogram, but refusing to take it a logical conclusion. Yet there was no other explanation for what he was seeing, and slowly his mind was forced to accept it. Stunned, he reached out and took the pouch from the Healer, staring at the monogram.

Roquan looked up. "Do you realize what you are saying, Vanlo?" he demanded through clenched teeth.

"I say nothing," Vanlo said firmly. "I only tell you what is in the pouch, and you can see the pouch for yourself. It is not my business to make any further conclusions."

Roquan turned away, still staring at the monogram. "I've known Rennis for years. To do such a thing to me after all this... " he murmured angrily. He looked up at Vanlo, his eyes burning. "He would have to be rather bold or rather desperate to do something such as this, would he not?"

He looked expectantly at the Healer, but Vanlo remained dutifully silent.

Roquan sighed. "All right. Here is a question you can answer. How long has she been doing this?"

"I would estimate approximately one season, your Lordship."

"Which was about the time Rennis traded her to me."

Vanlo again remained silent.

"Oh, come now, Vanlo!" Roquan exclaimed in frustration. "You must have a thought on this!"

Vanlo paused a long moment, glancing behind him. "Your answer, your Lordship, I would suggest is waiting for you in your outer chamber."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Yanna. Ask her. Talk to her. I would think by now she would be frightened enough to tell you what you need to know."

Roquan took a deep breath, his eyes hard and burning with anger as he looked past the Healer towards the curtain. "Disobedience is one thing, Vanlo," he said in a low, dark voice. "Lack of discipline. Stubbornness. All of it flaws that I can overlook, confident that my Trainers will correct it. But conspiracy against her Overlord?"

"Do you wish me to remain while you interrogate her?" Vanlo asked mildly.

"Yes, I do," answer Roquan immediately. "For having you in the room will check my anger towards her."

He stepped past the Healer and yanked the curtain aside as he entered the room, casting an icy gaze down upon the furs in the center of the room.

Yanna was on her knees upon the furs that lined the floor. Her knees were spread, forced into that position by the leather cuffs that held her ankles in a forced "X" shape. Her wrists were also similarly restrained behind her back, drawn up behind her until her arms were uncomfortably stretched, and secured to a thick leather collar. A large ball gag was jammed into her mouth, larger than the one he had used on Sirinna the other night, designed for maximum discomfort rather than just stilling her voice. She cringed when she saw Roquan step into the room.

Seeing the frightened form of his slave cowering before him tempered Roquan's anger somewhat. Now he felt more contempt than anger, for a slave does not cower before a master. A slave accepts whatever discipline she is about to receive, no matter how great her crime.

Roquan paused a moment, then stepped over to the wall near the hearth. Both Vanlo and Yanna watched him carefully as he reached towards the paddles. His hand hovered briefly over the one with the lead weight, then slid over to the next one down and lifted it from the wall instead.

Yanna started shaking like a leaf.

Roquan reached down and grabbed her arm. Yanna gave a desperate cry through her nose when he unlocked her ankle restraints and hauled her to her feet. As soon as she was standing, she shied away from him, trying to pull out of his grip.

Roquan yanked her back and whacked her soundly with the paddle on her backside with a very loud retort.

Yanna gave a shrill, hysterical cry and tried to pull away a second time, only to receive another stroke.

"You will not move," Roquan said in an even but deadly voice. "You will stand where you are, Yanna."

Roquan paused a moment, then let go of her.

Yanna trembled, casting two fearful eyes at him and cowering. He delivered a third stroke, though not as hard this time, some of his initial fury having been expended in the first two strokes. "You will not cower. Do not run. Do not cower. Do I make myself clear on this, Yanna?"

Yanna hesitated, then nodded slowly.

Vanlo relaxed. His Overlord appeared in full control of his temper now.

Roquan reached behind Yanna's head and removed the ball gag, tugging it out from behind her teeth.

"Master, p-please!" Yanna cried in a strident voice. "P-please, d-don't... I m-mean... I-I didn't want to h-hurt anyone! I j-just..."

Roquan held up a hand. Yanna flinched, but remained where she was and forced herself to remain standing upright, her lower lip quivering as she stared at the Overlord.

"You are still a slave, Yanna," Roquan said, tapping the paddle against his palm once. "And you will conduct yourself as such."

Yanna swallowed and nodded. "Yes, master."

"Now," Roquan walked around behind Yanna. He tapped her backside lightly with the paddle, making her yelp in fear rather than pain. "I will ask you some questions. If I think you are not being truthful or you are hiding something, then..."

He wound up and struck her very hard with the paddle, using almost all his strength.

Yanna screamed and nearly fell forward, pain searing across her ass. For the first time, since Vanlo had escorted her into Roquan's quarters, tears finally trickled from her eyes.

"Do you understand me, Yanna?" Roquan said in a cool voice.

"Y-yes, m-master," Yanna croaked.

"What were you trying to do when Vanlo caught you this morning?"

Yanna sobbed. "I... tr-trying to t-taint the vials of Kaylaxxa, master."

"And do you know what you were tainting the Kaylaxxa with?"

"I d-don't know, m-master."

Roquan gave Yanna's backside a light tap with the paddle.

"I don't know!" Yanna screamed, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks. "I don't know, master!"

Roquan considered this for a moment. "Who gave you the powder, Yanna?"

Yanna bit her lip, whimpering.

Roquan gave her backside a light swat, but with as much pain as her buttocks were in now, it made Yanna cry out just the same. "Answer me, Yanna."

"I... h-he didn't... m-master, I-I was just trying to b-be a g-good slave..."

"A good slave, Yanna?" Roquan said sardonically, coming around in front of her and looking into her terrified eyes.

Yanna swallowed and nodded. "I w-was always a good slave for h-him, I..."

Her words were cut off when Roquan stepped up to her and fixed an icy gaze on her. "I am your master, Yanna. I am your Overlord. I am the one you show loyalty to. No one else. Do I make myself clear, or do you need more convincing of this point?"

He reached around and slapped one ass cheek with the paddle lightly.

"No, master!" Yanna cried.

"Then you will tell me, who gave you this powder?" Roquan demanded, his voice rising. "Who told you to taint the Kaylaxxa? Who told you to sabotage my Manor?"

Yanna looked stricken, bursting into renewed tears. "M-master Rennis! R-rennis D'glounaas! He g-gave me the powder, told me what to do with it! I didn't know!" Her voice rose to a wail. "I didn't know it was going to do all that! I..."

"Yanna."

Yanna choked back her next words and fell silent.

Roquan turned and looked at Vanlo.

"Interesting," Vanlo muttered softly, stroking his beard. "Has there ever been a case of such divided loyalties with a slave?"

"Not in my Manor."

"Yes, I would think such a thing quite rare." Vanlo paused a moment. "Which, my Lordship, makes her story suspect immediately."

Roquan stared at the Healer in surprise. No, Roquan did not want to believe his friend could do this to him. Yet a slave, lie? And so blatantly? It was beyond his comprehension. He turned his head towards Yanna.

"M-master, it's true!" Yanna cried. "I told y-you the truth! Master Rennis just gave me s-some more of the powder yesterday!"

"He gave you more of this?" Roquan said in disbelief, holding up the pouch.

Yanna's eyes fixed on it. "He gave me that exact pouch, master."

"Someone would have had to, your Lordship," Vanlo announced. "She could not have had that pouch for a whole season, she would have run out by now. And I searched her bedchamber before bringing her over here and found no more than what you have in your hand."

Roquan sighed through his nose and looked at Yanna. "Realize what you are saying, Yanna. You are accusing Master Rennis of openly and blatantly handing you an illegal substance."

"But he did, master! Please, b-believe me! I... wait! Amanda!"

Roquan stared. "What?"

"Amanda was there! She was recovering from her Kaylaxxa treatment when Master Rennis came in and gave me the pouch! She heard everything! She heard everything!"


"Amanda, wake up."

Amanda moaned groggily. She waved a hand weakly in the air and curled up tighter on the soft furs of Sirinna's bed. "Go 'way."

It had taken her a long while to get to sleep the night before, as upset as she had been. She had been in a nice, deep sleep for only a few hours before someone started jostling her. She had almost drifted off again when she was shaken once more, this time harder.

"Amanda! You need to get up. Now."

"Huh?" Amanda croaked, turning over and blinking a few times until her eyes focused. She glanced out the window. The sky was still deep indigo. "Sirinna, what... it's not even morning yet."

"I know, but you have to get up," Sirinna said, her voice agitated.

Amanda yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Why?"

"Master Roquan has summoned you to his quarters."

That woke Amanda in a hurry. She spun around in bed in a panic. "He what?! Why? What did I do?"

Sirinna got up out of bed and started pulling Amanda to her feet. "I don't know what's going on, Amanda. I don't think it's anything you did, but the slave he sent to fetch you said your presence was required. Not requested, required."

Amanda felt her heart race, driving away any remaining sleep from her body, but doing nothing for how tired she felt. She was barely coherent as Sirinna grabbed her by the hand and started taking her across her chamber and towards the door.

"Sirinna!" Amanda cried in protest.

"We have to get there as quickly as possible, Amanda," Sirinna said in a grave voice. "If he's summoning anyone at this early an hour, something is..."

"Sirinna!" Amanda shouted, yanking her hand from Sirinna's.

Sirinna whirled around and looked crossly at Amanda. "Amanda! This is not the time for games!"

"I am not going to Roquan's quarters naked! Not a chance!"

Sirinna sighed, exasperated. She ran into Amanda's bedchamber and fetched the gown, fumbling with it as she helped pull it down over Amanda's body. Without bothering to straighten or smooth it out, Sirinna grabbed Amanda's hand and dashed out of their shared quarters with Amanda in reluctant tow.


Rennis D'glounaas was in no mood to be summoned anywhere at such an early hour. He had already risen, as he generally did anyway at that hour, his own Manor operating on a slightly shifted schedule from the D'ronstaq Manor. He had intended to start packing his things in order to start the journey back to his own Manor by late morning, and he could not find his satchel. It was after spending a frustrating and fruitless half-hour searching that a slave came to notify him of Roquan's demand. Not request, but demand.

And when he arrived, which was in short order and well before Amanda and Sirinna, he was certainly in even less a mood to hear what Roquan had to say to him.

"Have you taken leave of your senses, Roquan?" Rennis cried. "Have you indeed gone mad?"

His eyes flicked between the stony face of Roquan, the deeply thoughtful face of Vanlo, and the frightened one of Yanna. "And what is Yanna doing here? What is this all about?"

"Have I not just now made that clear?" Roquan said icily.

"No, you have not!" Rennis exclaimed angrily. "You have done nothing more than make a baseless accusation! The idea that I would be behind the sabotage of your Manor! It is preposterous!"

"And why is that?"

"Who's been your defender, Roquan? Who's been trying to keep you in good graces with the other Overlords?

"Yes, the other Overlords, with whom you spoke without consulting me first!"

"And where in our alliance does it state I must clear every action I take with you?" Rennis shouted. "Next you will be telling me what clients I can contract my slaves to!"

"But that's what you wanted to do with me, wasn't it, Rennis?" Roquan said through clenched teeth. "You were so insistent on me dropping my objections to dealing with the Urisi. Who's the one trying to control whom?"

Rennis threw up his arms. "You are truly mad."

"Don't get so dramatic on me, Rennis."

"Me? Dramatic? You're the one making this fantastic allegation! Do you even have one shred of proof?"

Roquan turned his gaze to Yanna. Yanna's eyes shifted between the two Overlords, and she appeared to be resisting the urge to cringe.

Rennis stared. "What? You mean Yanna?" he asked, confused.

"Yanna informs me that you gave her this," Roquan said, carefully drawing the pouch of Jonalla from his pocket.

Rennis' mouth dropped open, a look of pained recognition in his eyes before he could stop it. At the same time, however, he was completely bewildered. So Roquan had discovered that he had passed Yanna some Disalla. But what were all these accusations about? How could that be remotely connected to his disobedience problems? Disalla causes sexual arousal, not disobedience!

Before he could say a word, Sirinna and Amanda stepped into the room.

Roquan cast a hard gaze on Sirinna. "You could have sent her alone, Sirinna. I summoned her, not you."

"I wanted to make sure she found her way here, master," Sirinna said evenly. "And I thought I would stay and take her back when you were done with her."

Amanda had to fight the urge to hide behind Sirinna. She scanned the faces of everyone in the room, and it was obvious that whatever was happening, it was not good. She did not recognize the goateed man, but from the process of elimination it was not hard to guess that this was likely the other Overlord, Rennis D'glounaas. She saw Yanna standing in partial restraints, her face obviously stained from crying, and the instruments of punishment on the wall behind her, all making her heart pound so hard in her chest that it ached.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.