The Atlantis Crystal - Cover

The Atlantis Crystal

Copyright© 2005 by Robber Baron

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man finds a crystal that changes his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kay and Shannon came out of the kitchen and knelt before Mike. As he glanced down, they looked up, both smiling and with a look of desire in their eyes. "Okay, let's go to bed," he said. "I think three of us can fit in that big bed."

"Oh yes, Lord," Kay said as she and Shannon stood. They went upstairs, Benji trailing behind, then lying in the hall, in front of the closed bedroom door as was his habit when Kay and Mike were together.

In the very large master bedroom, the way they're made in new homes these days, Mike stood in front of the loveseat. "Come here," he ordered. Kay and Shannon moved to stand before him, looking into his face, waiting.

He turned to Kay, taking her into his arms. She turned her head up, her lips parting, her eyes closing as he bent to kiss her. Her lips opened under his, welcoming his tongue. As their tongues touched, then moved together, she made soft murmuring sounds in the back of her throat.

They parted from the kiss, both breathing hard. Her head on his chest, she turned her face up. "Mike, Lord, I love you so much, and... and I loved you before, even when Shannon came back. It's just... "

"I know, it's better this way," he said.

He released Kay, pulling Shannon into his arms, hugging her lush body, enjoying the feel of her soft breasts against his chest. She looked up, they kissed, her insistent tongue finding its way between his lips. Mike could hear her breathing deeply through her nose as their lips and tongues worked together. When he pulled away to catch his breath, Shannon raising up on her toes, her hand on his neck, pulled him to her again with a breathy "More... "

They kissed again, deeply. As they parted for the second time, he moved his hands to her breasts, squeezing the full flesh, feeling her nipples growing hard through the fabric of her shirt and bikini.

Mike sat on the loveseat, looking at both beautiful young women, his now to do with as he pleased. They were both staring at him, waiting for a sign, their bosoms rising and falling with their breathing. He thought he could detect the scent of female arousal, and then looking more closely he saw what seemed to be a shadow at the crotch of Shannon's bikini.

"Shannon, are you wet?" he asked, staring at the dark spot.

She cast her eyes down for a second before boldly staring back at him. "Yes Lord, I'm very wet. I... I want you to take me."

"I'm wet too," Kay said, looking imploringly at Mike.

"Take off the shirt," Mike ordered Shannon. Quickly, she pulled the garment off, over her head and tossed it to the floor. She was standing very straight, her back arched, thrusting out her bikini-covered breasts, the erect nipples tenting out the thin fabric, the large, dark pink areolas clearly visible through the white fabric.

At a gesture from Mike, Shannon reached behind to untie her bikini, then slip it off, dropping it to the floor with her shirt. Her nipples seemed to grow even more erect when exposed to the air-conditioned atmosphere. With a soft sigh, Shannon cupped her heavy breasts in her hands for a second, her fingertips trailing over the hard nipples before letting her hands fell to her sides.

"Now the panties," he commanded, watching as she slid her bikini bottoms down her long legs. She had a small tuft of dark gold hair above her bare pubis. At Mike's gesture, she moved closer. He reached out, touching her labia, slick with her arousal. While Shannon sighed under his caresses, Mike remembered the girl in his dream, that other harem girl.

Looking closely, he saw she had a small pink heart tattooed on her lower abdomen, just above and to the left of the tuft of pubic hair. He looked at it for a second, then ordered her to turn so he could examine her high, round butt. With his hands, he spread her cheeks, looking at her tiny, dimpled anus. Touching it with his fingertip, "Have you ever been fucked here?" he asked.

"No, never," she answered, gasping as he slid his finger into her asshole.

Forcing his finger deeper, "You will, because I'm gonna do it," wiggling his finger inside her. "And you're gonna love it."

"Yes, oh yes Lord," she sighed.

Carefully withdrawing his finger, Mike turned Shannon so she was facing him again. He stared into her face. "When was the last time you had sex with a man?"

"Not for years."

"And when was the last time you had sex?"

"Sunday, yesterday morning, with Kay," turning her head to look at her lover.

"Have you been with anyone else?"

Looking again at Kay before turning back to Mike. "No, not since... since you left and I moved in here." Her blue eyes opening wide, her hands reaching out to him, "Lord, please take me now. I'll... I'll do anything for you, anything to please you."

"I'll take you, don't worry about that, but in my own time," he laughed then ordered Shannon to move to the side while Kay disrobed. It didn't take long, and soon he was looking at that beautiful body he loved so much. Mike let his eyes wander over his ex-wife's nakedness - the full, firm breasts capped with tiny pink nipples, engorged now with desire, the long legs, the slim waist, the soft swell of her belly, her pussy, shaved smooth as she had kept it as long as he had known her.

Mike paused for a moment admiring the two naked women before him. They were models, but not thin-bodied fashion models. Kay and Shannon were lingerie and bikini models, with full bosoms, slim waists, womanly hips. They did a little acting too. That was how he met Kay, when he hired her for a Lexus commercial for the southern California market. She had just the high-class, sexy good looks they needed.

Like Shannon, Kay had a small, pink heart tattooed on her abdomen, just above and to the side of her pubis, but Shannon's was on the right. Touching it, "This is new," he said.

"We got them at the same time, to show our love. When we're together... "

"Yeah, I can guess," he interrupted. "I want 'em gone. Tomorrow you find out about getting them removed."

"Yes Lord," Kay answered.

"Yes Lord, we will," Shannon said, lowering her eyes before his gaze.

"Kneel here, both of you," he ordered, pointing. "Take off my shoes and socks, then you can undress me."

"Oh yes, Lord," Kay said, kneeling in front of him, Shannon kneeling with her. One to each shoe, they struggled with the thick laces, then slid his shoes and socks off.

Mike stood and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Let us do that, Lord," Kay said. Soon they were sliding his shirt down his arms. Then they lifted up the bottom of his undershirt, helping him pull it over his head.

"Oh," Shannon exclaimed as he discarded the undershirt.

Kay, touched his bare chest, tracing the hard muscles, her fingertip in the wiry gold hair. "Mike, how did this happen? You were never like this."

Pressing her fingers to his chest, taking hold of Shannon's hand, "It's part of the change that's happening to me. If anyone not of our household mentions or asks about any changes to my body, you are to say I've been working out. As for you two, you love my body, and you are to accept and love the way I've changed, and any future changes. Do you understand?"

"Yes Lord," they answered together.

Mike opened his belt buckle and started unbuttoning his jeans. But as his fingers moved to the zipper, "Let us, Lord," Kay said softly, kneeling. Within seconds, they had the zipper open and were pulling the jeans and shorts together down his legs.

"Oh... Oh Lord," Shannon cried as Mike's erection popped out.

"Oh, Mike," Kay whispered, her fingers running over his cock. "You're changed here too."

"Yeah, you love it, don't you?" he said, his voice low as she slid his foreskin back, exposing the purple glans. "Both of you love my cock, and sucking my cock, and swallowing my semen," he continued, his hands in Shannon's hair, pressing her face to his lower shaft as Kay stroked him.

"Umm," Kay moaned, her mouth opening wide, then even wider so she could encircle his broad cockhead with her lips.

"I love your cock," Shannon whispered, her head bent low so she could lick his balls and the base of his shaft.

Mike shuffled out of the jeans and shorts and sat on the loveseat, naked, watching, enjoying his ex-wife and her lover blowing him. Kay was really into it, sliding her lips up and down, her tongue swirling, caressing, her hands stroking the shaft made slick from combined spittle and precum. Shannon was doing his balls, licking, sucking, caressing with her fingertips the sensitive area between his scrotum and anus.

He grabbed Shannon's head, pulling her up so she and Kay could take turns sucking. Shannon wasn't as accomplished a fellatrix as Kay. Not surprising as she had been involved exclusively with females for years, and sucking Mike's cock was something Kay had done a lot, and with enjoyment.

Mike was very aroused and despite having beat-off this morning, it didn't take long before he was ready to come. Kay was sucking him, only able to get about a quarter of his now much larger cock into her mouth. Shannon was rubbing his balls and perineum, licking his lower shaft.

Grabbing Kay's head, "Uggh I'm gonna come," Mike cried, pulling Kay down, forcing his cockhead against the back of her throat.

Then he felt it, the increased pleasure of orgasming with his enhanced dick. The sensation as the thick semen poured out of him, into Kay's mouth, down her throat was incredibly pleasurable. And the volume seemed much more than before as he ejaculated again and again until Kay wasn't able to swallow quickly enough and the thick cum dribbled down her chin.

"Oh, so much," Shannon said as Kay moved to the side, allowing Shannon to take her place. She positioned herself between Mike's legs, opening her mouth wide just as he spurted, shooting a wad of thick cum onto her cheek. Fastening her soft lips on him, her tongue swirling, she moaned softly as he continued ejaculating into her soft, sucking mouth.

As the flow lessened, with a quiet sigh, Shannon raised her head, smiling at him, her tongue licking at his cockhead, tasting the semen still slowly dribbling out. "That was good," she said, using a fingertip to wipe the cum from her cheek, then sucking it off.

"You like sucking my cock?" he asked, smiling at Shannon.

"Yes Lord, I love it," the beautiful blonde said, opening her lips wide, kissing deeply the broad cockhead, her tongue-tip pressing into his urethra, her fingers caressing the half-hard shaft. As Shannon continued, Kay moved close to him, her arms around his neck, her green eyes staring into Mike's, she pressed her lips to his, the taste of his semen on her. They kissed deeply, their tongues melding.

"I want to fuck you now," he said.

"Yes, that's what I want," Kay whispered, staring into his eyes.

Mike looked down at Shannon, caressing his once again hard cock with her fingertips, her tongue lapping at the precum bubbling out of his urethra. "Both of you."

"I... I want it, but you're so big," Shannon said, moving her head away a little, first looking up at his face, then down at his huge cock.

Laughing, touching her cheek, "Don't worry, you can take it," he said. "Now, show me how you two do it... have sex together."

Kay moved closer to him, pressing her breasts against his shoulder, her mouth close to his ear. "We'll do it if you want, Mike," she whispered. "But it's you I... we want, and... and I'm a little embarrassed to have you see me do that... with Shannon."

"I don't mind, if you want to watch us," Shannon said, moving to the bed. "Come on Kay, we can start and then Mike can join us, it'll be fun."

Gently pushing Kay toward the bed, "Go ahead," Mike said. "It'll be fun for all of us, and when I'm ready, I'll join in and give you some of this," holding his erect cock in his hand.

Shannon was on the bed, lying on her back, one leg, the nearest, raised. As Mike moved his eyes over her naked body, she writhed on the bed. Her blue eyes clouded with lust, she stared back at him, and then at Kay as his beautiful ex-wife lay beside her.

Kay gently touched her lover, caressing her arm, her soft shoulder. Then she began kissing Shannon's neck as she fondled a full breast. Shannon gasped as Kay moved over her, embracing her. Then the two were kissing deeply while Kay caressed, squeezed her partner's breasts and Shannon slid a hand between Kay's soft thighs.

They were both gasping, moaning together now, their bodies tight, Kay's leg pressing against Shannon's swollen labia, while Shannon's raised leg was rubbing Kay's pussy. They were moving together, writhing together, the movements of these two lovely women an imitation of the age-old mating dance of man and woman.

Mike came closer, seeing Shannon on the bottom, her eyes closed, breathing deeply through her nose, apparently close to orgasm. And Kay, her arms tight around her lover, her right breast pressing on Shannon's left, as she caressed with her right thigh Shannon's pussy, and he saw how each tattooed heart touched the other as the two women moved together.

They were moving faster now, approaching orgasm. When he climbed onto the foot of the bed, Kay turned, her eyes staring blankly for a moment as if she had forgotten Mike was there. At his gesture, she moved a little away from Shannon, allowing him to slide between the beautiful blonde's shapely legs.

Shannon opened her eyes staring as Mike positioned himself above her, opening her legs even wider staring at his huge organ approaching her dripping pussy. "Mike, Lord, are you gonna take me now?" she asked staring into his face, as he supported himself over her.

"Yeah, and you're gonna love it," he said, at the same time lowering himself, thrusting his cock toward her. She spread her legs more, then as she sighed softly, he felt his head sliding between her well-lubricated lower lips.

"Ohh... Mike," Shannon gasped, at the same time shifting her bottom, easing his entry into her tight vagina. He pulled back, then thrust in even deeper, forcing more gasps from her. Mike kept this rhythm for a few more strokes - in, then out, then even deeper into her tight vagina, Shannon gasping and moaning all the while.

Shannon's fingers were grasping his shoulders, her eyes staring into his face as slowly, millimeter by millimeter he forced himself into her. "Oh... Mike... Lord, you're so... So... BIG," she gasped as she felt herself penetrated by his huge phallus.

Soon, Mike knew he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted in Shannon's beautiful body... all the way in. Reaching around her, grabbing her buttocks, he pulled back, then thrust in hard, deep, penetrating her fully, his cockhead crashing into her cervix, Shannon crying out in shock and pain.

"Mike, Lord, you're hurting her," said Kay, lying next to them, caressing them both as they fucked.

"Yeah, I guess I am," he said, staring into Shannon's face as with her eyes half closed, she moaned softly. Mike thought for a moment, then said, "When you're with me and we're having sex, if I cause you any pain or discomfort, you'll find it arouses you, and the more it hurts the more aroused you become. Now, forget I told you this, but you'll respond as I ordered."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.