The Atlantis Crystal - Cover

The Atlantis Crystal

Copyright© 2005 by Robber Baron

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man finds a crystal that changes his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mike woke up later than he wanted, at almost eight, but all his aches and pains were gone. He felt like he was back to normal, no, better than that. He lit the stove and put coffee on, then went to the out-house to take care of business.

That's when he noticed his cock had changed. When he pulled his shorts down, he discovered that his penis, which had been circumcised when he was an infant, was now whole, and it seemed longer and fatter too. Examining his new foreskin, as he touched himself and started getting hard, he found his dick seemed to be at least fifty percent longer than before, and it looked like it was twice as thick. Moving his hand to touch his balls, they seemed to be about twice as big too.

Remembering that dream of the girl sucking his cock, he masturbated, enjoying the sensation as he slid his foreskin back and forth over his cockhead. Soon he was coming, shooting huge quantities of thick semen down the hole. The pleasure was intense, much greater than he had ever experienced, even with Kay. Guess I can get used to having a big dick, he thought to himself.

"Yes Lord, and your ladies will enjoy it also," the companion said.

"My ladies?"

"Yes Lord, soon you will be finding ladies to join your household, your harem. As your powers grow, you will find many women who wish to give you their love and devotion. And you will find you possess the desire and ability to enjoy all they offer. That will be an inevitable consequence of your transformation as you assume your rightful position in this world."

"Yeah, with this equipment, I could use a harem," he said, but there was no answer. He had lost touch with the crystal again, though this was the longest conversation they had so far. Mike guessed the changes that had happened to him were probably helping him communicate with the crystal, perhaps making him a better receiver.

As he sipped at his first cup of coffee, he thought about what had been happening recently. Mike now knew all the strange events of the last couple of days - the dreams, the crystal, the companion, and the changes he was undergoing - all came from the crystal and what happened in that ancient city thousands of years ago. Of course, he was curious, but it was a curiosity that could wait. He was prepared to wait because he knew that some day he would understand, and he suspected that was due to the companion's influence too. The patience, the trust he had in the companion, were part of the transformation that had been effected in him.

Mike felt so good he was able to stroll across the meadow and bathe in the little pond there. He jumped in, crying in shock as he felt himself the cold water covering him, but it felt good after he was done. He wrapped the towel around his waist, enjoying the warm sunlight on his bare back as he walked back across the meadow.

In the cabin, while the coffee was warming, he looked in the little mirror nailed to the wall, thinking about shaving the three days' growth of whiskers he had raised, but decided not to bother. Examining his face in the mirror, he noticed how much brighter his brown eyes looked, and they seemed to show a hint of gold as he glanced at his reflection.

His hair had changed too, it was more of a dark gold shade now instead of the dishwater blond it was before. His face was still recognizable as him, as Mike Bourne, but with more chiseled features, handsomer. And now his chest, his shoulders, his arms were harder, more muscular.

He had a light breakfast, packed up his things, tossed them in the truck, made sure Benji took care of business, then with the crystal in the pocket of his jeans, took off for LA. He needed to be back at work tomorrow, Tuesday.

It took about an hour to drive down the unpaved road before he reached the highway. At the intersection, there was a 7-11 with a pickup parked in front. "Pull in here," the companion said.

"We don't need to stop. I'll get gas closer to Sacramento, where it'll be cheaper," Mike said, wondering how the companion knew about the store.

"I see what you see. Now stop there and I will begin to instruct you in the use of your powers." Mike did as the companion said, parking in the shade, cracking the windows for Benji.

The two men from the pickup were leaving as he went in. Mike looked at the clerk, a Mexican-American girl, he guessed about 20, pretty face but a little overweight. "You must touch her, skin to skin to control her," the companion said. He got coffee, then as he handed the girl his money, touching her skin, "Order her to obey you," the companion said.

His fingers touching hers, "Obey me," Mike ordered.

"Yes Lord," she answered, looking up at his face, then casting her eyes down.

"You can order her to do anything, believe anything, feel anything and it will happen," the companion said. "And what you command will persist. Tell her to love you and she will until she dies or until you command her otherwise. Now test your power, order her to do something."

"Uhh, refuse my money. I'm a good customer, you'll give me the coffee for free."

"That's okay," the girl said handing the money back. "Today, your coffee's on the store."

"You need a more difficult test," the companion said. "Order her to do something she would never do otherwise."

"Open your blouse, show me your tits."

"Yes, Lord," she said, smiling as she unbuttoned then pulled open her blouse, displaying a frayed white bra. As she started to reach behind to open her bra, he told her to stop. She had a disappointed expression on her face when she looked up.

"You can control her emotions, what she feels. Tell her to orgasm."

Smiling at the girl, beginning to enjoy the power, "Think of me, and orgasm, the greatest, most powerful orgasm you have ever experienced."

"Yes, Lord," she replied, staring at his face, moving her hands to her chubby tits. Then her eyes closed as she gasped, squeezing her tits through her bra, moaning, "Uggh... uggh... yes... Yes... OH... OHH." Then she was gasping, crying through what was clearly a very intense orgasm.

When it was over, she moved her hands to the counter, steadying herself. "Thank you, Lord," she said, smiling, breathing hard.

"What do I do now?" Mike asked the companion.

"Do you want her?"

"No, not her."

"Touch her, tell her to forget this incident."

He took her hand. "You will forget everything that happened since I first touched you. Here is what you will believe happened. When I came in, you found yourself more attracted to me than any man you have ever seen, and because of that, you gave me the coffee without charge. When I left, you went in back and masturbated, quickly bringing yourself to the most intense orgasm of your life.

"Though you don't know my name or anything about me, you will never forget me, but you will make no effort to contact me or find me or find out anything about me. If you ever see me again, you will make no effort to speak to me or greet me unless I first greet you. And in the future, when you are with your lover or husband and you are having sex, and if you are having difficulty reaching orgasm, you can think of me and you will be able to have as intense an orgasm as you have just experienced. Do you understand?"

"Yes Lord, thank you," she said, smiling as he released her hand.

Mike walked out the door, thanking her for the coffee, seeing her buttoning her blouse through the window. On the road again, "It works on men too?"

"Yes," the companion answered. "But it has to be skin to skin contact. With your custom of shaking hands, that shouldn't be difficult. That is the extent of your power at present. As you develop, your powers will become stronger, though still very limited because of my fragmented condition."

Mike thought about Kay. He could have her back now, not as his wife, but as a member of his harem, as a concubine. All he had to do was touch her, and others too.

"Companion, I need to have a name for you. Since you are intelligent and artificial, how about if I call you AI, it stands for artificial intelligence?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.