Cuckolding: The Married Man - Cover

Cuckolding: The Married Man

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 5: The verdict

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The verdict - A Wife wants to surprise her husband for his birthday but everything goes wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex  

I got up early the next morning. I had a hard time sleeping so I thought I go to the courthouse early. Anything just to pass the time. I got there about a half an hour early and there was quite a bit of commotion. As I entered the building the police asked me if they could speak with me?

I said of course and we went to one of the offices. They asked me where I was the night before. I asked what this was about, they said I'd find out later so please just answer the question.

I told them about having dinner with June and then going to the bar with my sons. After getting home around midnight I went to bed. They asked where the bar was and was there witnesses to the fact that we were there. I said of course, we were there for about four hours and were seen by a lot of people. I asked them again what this was about and they again replied you'll find out soon enough.

As I left the office the police asked my sons to join them in the office also. They went in and the door was shut. I wanted to know what was going on. Why were we being questioned?

I spotted Bob in the courtroom and approached him as to what was going on. We looked up and saw the prosecutor coming to his table along with Jim, the black witness. Jim looked terrified. He sat down and kept looking around, especially at me.

The prosecutor handed Bob a piece of paper. It was a police report. Bob read it and then handed it to me. Ralph was found dead in an alley behind the bar where he and Jim hung out. The report stated that sometime after midnight Ralph had stepped out into the alley to take a piss. He had told Jim he would be right back. After not returning, Jim went out to look for him. He found him face down in the alley dead. The report says he had been robbed, his belongings were missing, and beaten. They suspected a gang beating. He was beaten severely around the head and private areas, almost castrated. There were no witnesses.

I read the report with almost a smile, then passed it back to my family who were now seated in the courtroom. Everyone looked surprised. Now I knew why they questioned me and my sons.

We all arose when the Judge came in. The judge said, "Nothing is to be said about the murder in the open court. It could easily jeopardize the verdict. Anyone talking about it in the courtroom before the verdict is given will be arrested."

Then the Judge called in the jury. When they were seated, he asked, "Have you reached a verdict?"

The foreman said, "We have, Your Honor."

He then asked me to stand and face the jury.

The foreman of the jury arose and said, "On count one, assault to commit bodily harm, Not Guilty! On count two, attempted murder, we find the defendant Not Guilty."

"Judge," said the foreman, "the jury may be out of place saying this but we believe the two witnesses should be indicted on the charge of rape."

The judge spoke, "That information will be passed on to the district attorney."

Turning to me, he said, "Mr. Dan Gray, you are free to go."

Then all hell broke loose again. Everyone was smiling, screaming, crying. I jumped up and hugged Bob. I looked back in the far corner of the courtroom and there stood Roger, giving me the thumbs up. I could read his lips, he said everything is okay now.

My family was coming up to hug me. Mary stayed back showing June the police report. June's mouth fell open wide. She looked surprised but not sad... I saw her give the report back to Mary and walk over toward Roger. When she got to him, she grabbed both of his hands in hers and I could see her lips saying I'm so sorry and then she hugged him. She took that first step. He hugged her back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.