Wife Swapping: Let's Try It - Cover

Wife Swapping: Let's Try It

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 5: The Revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Revenge - Husband and wife decide to try wife swapping. What Happened?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Billy and I arrived in Akron around 5:00pm. We wanted to make sure that David didn't change his plan. We went to a restaurant across the street from the motel. We had a good view of Room 129. As we watched the room we ate dinner because we knew we had time to burn. I had to make sure that David didn't see me. Of course he had never seen Billy and would wish he never had.

At 6:45pm a car pulled up and one man got out. It was David. He went in the office, probably to check in, then went and got a small suitcase and entered Room 129. We thought we would give him a few minutes to get adjusted.

Then Billy mentioned we should be a little late. Especially if he's waiting for a woman, he would get more agitated if he had to wait. Billy still didn't know the revenge was for Jill. He never asked and I never told him.

At about 7:20pm David came out an looked around. He looked down at his watch probably wondering where Jill was. Billy and I were in the parking lot waiting for David to go back into his room. It was just starting to get dark. After David closed the door we headed for the room. We tapped lightly on the door. From the other side we heard David yelling, "It's about time, bitch! Where the fuck have you been?"as he opened the door.

I stood to the side, and when the door opened, Billy kicked it open the rest of the way and then cold-cocked David knocking him out with one punch. I went in and Billy and I both lifted up David and placed him on the bed. I then took out my ether tank and put David under. Glad I was a dentist; ether was always used at the office so I had no problem getting a supply.

Billy closed the door and then we stripped David, right down to his socks.

Billy, looked at me and said, "You sure you want to go through with this?"

I said, "Damn right, the bastard is going to get what he deserves." I grabbed David's suitcase and saw all the stuff he had in it. What a sick bastard he was. First I took out the cuffs and cuffed him to the bed. Then I took out the razor and shaving cream. Using the safety razor I shaved around his cock. He did it to my wife, I did it to him. Did a lousy job of it but didn't care. Then I took a candle and lit it and I started letting drops of hot wax fall all over his body. He was jumping as each drop fell. He was under the gas but must still feel some pain. "Good," I thought," Let him receive the same pain he gives others!" Little welts appeared where the wax was dripping.

Billy was ready and said, "What do you want the tattoos to say and where do you want them?"

"I don't care Billy, use your imagination and don't do your neatest work. Just don't put any tattoos where they can be seen if he was dressed. I want these tattoos to be permanent," I replied.

On his stomach below his belly button, where we shaved him, Billy etched, "I'm a bitch for cock," Billy looked at me and said, "How's that?"

I replied, "Great! Just one more to go. Let's turn him over."

Billy helped me turn Dave over and then above his butt cheeks, he tattooed, "Black cocks enter here!" Then he drew an arrow going down to his asshole. The last thing I did to him was take a cucumber and jammed it up his ass and left it there. Damn, that must really hurt. Well, pay back is hell.

I had told Billy that David was a swinger, but didn't want any black men fucking his wife. That really pissed Billy off.

I took out my digital camera and snapped about 20 pictures to show Jill.

It was now 9:00pm. I looked at Billy and asked, "When was the last time you had a really good piece of white pussy?"

"A really good one? It's been years." He replied.

I told him I could have a really good one here for him in a few minutes. Not a good one but a great piece of ass. Her name was Joyce and it was the bastard's wife.

Billy said, "I won't rape a woman but if she is willing I am able."

I called Joyce's cell phone and said, "Are you hot and ready? If so, I'm at the Motel 6 on 1-77 room 129, just walk in, I'll be waiting."

"I'm on my way." Joyce replied.

I said, "Well, Billy, thank you for your help. Your woman will be here in about ten minutes. I don't want to be here when she gets here. I won't cheat on Jill. Good luck to you and your hopeful conquest. Come over to the restaurant when you're finished."

"Do you want me to take the ether off so he can watch you fuck his wife? He'll see you but I'm sure he won't report it." I asked.

"Take the ether, I'll make this fucker pay for his remarks and what he did to your friend," Billy remarked.

I took off the either, then grabbed David's dirty underwear and jabbed it in his mouth. I left before David woke up from the gas.

As I walked into the lounge across the street, I saw a woman walk up to the door at Room 129. She had on an overcoat. She opened the door and walked in.

I called Jill and told her I probably would be later than I expected. Maybe I would drive half way home and find a motel. I had a feeling Billy was going to be real tired.

Jill told me not to drive while drinking or if I'm tired. She would have breakfast ready for me in the morning.

I said, "Jill, I love you, baby. I'll see you for breakfast, say 9:00am. It will be Saturday so we don't have to work tomorrow. Do what you can to have the girls go somewhere. Give them money and tell them to shop till they drop. I want you alone after breakfast."

We each said our goodnights.

It was 10:30pm when I saw the door open and Billy came walking... no, make that strutting... out. He came to the car in the parking lot of the restaurant/lounge. I came out and met him at the car. He looked up and apologized for being so long.

I said, "No problem buddy, as long as you tell me everything that happened." I told him I had called Jill and told her we were going to go half way home and catch some shut eye, that I would see her at 9:00am tomorrow morning.

Billy thought it was a good idea also since I was drinking and he was worn out. He took the drivers seat and we headed back toward home. On the way he told me everything that happened after I left.

Billy started by saying, " Joyce opened the door and then just walked in. She started to scream and I had to cover her mouth. I told her I was not going to hurt her and if she would calm down I would take my hand away and everything would be ok."

I took my hand away and she was still scared and said, "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me," as she looked at her husband. He was starting to wake up. He was tied to the bed looking horrid.

She looked and said, "Oh, my God, what happened? What did you do to my husband?"

I looked at Joyce and said, "He hurt a friend of mine and had to pay the price."

"Who was it?" asked Joyce?

"I'm not at liberty to say and I suggest you don't say either. Do you understand?" I replied.

"Yes, I won't say anything to anybody, just please don't hurt me." Joyce replied.

David was opening his eyes and saw me and Joyce talking low. He looked up totally scared. He just laid there with his dirty underwear in his mouth and by now was feeling a lot of pain from the tattoos and a cucumber sticking out his ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.