Wife Swapping: Let's Try It - Cover

Wife Swapping: Let's Try It

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: Setting up the Revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Setting up the Revenge - Husband and wife decide to try wife swapping. What Happened?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

After we arrived home Jill and I made appointments at the doctor's office. We wanted to be checked for sexually transmitted diseases. I didn't tell Jill I didn't use a condom. Instead I excused my examination by saying it would looked better if both of us were having physicals. Our tests came back negative so that was one problem out of the way.

I looked again at the checkout receipt of the Couchs. They were from Akron, Ohio, and not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He charged his bill as a business stay for an insurance company. So he didn't own a store, he was apparently an insurance agent in Akron. We lived in Columbus which is only about hundred miles from Akron.

Things were beginning to look up.

Later in the week I wrote to David on the e-mail that we had set up. I acted as though I was Jill and asked to see him again. I explained that I was really mad when it first happened, the way he treated me. I wasn't use to being treated like that but after I thought about it, I missed it. Now I needed to be a submissive. I finished my forged letter by telling him that Jill needed a dominating man like him, not a wuss like her husband Jack.

Now I had to wait to see if he would take the bait. I didn't want to tell Jill about it until it was over. I knew she would try and talk me out of it but I had to do it, for Jill and for me.

David replied the next day. He said he knew I would be back, he knew his women. He said, "I can't wait to fuck your tight ass again." He asked if Jack knew about me wanting to meet him again and how would we get together when he lived in Pittsburgh, Pa. and me in Indiana?

Continuing my ruse, I wrote back still acting as Jill and told him, "Jack is not going to know." I told him I wanted a chance to show him that I could really suck his big cock. Also my ass is healed up from the last banging it received and needed more. I really laid it on thick for this sick puppy. I told him, "No condom. I want your sperm in my pussy. I stopped taking my birth control so I could have your baby. I just want to be used by you."

I told David that I had a pharmacology convention to attend in Cleveland, Ohio on October thirteenth. Maybe we could find a motel and meet half way, maybe Akron or Canton Ohio on Friday the 14th on my way back. Only one of us, Jack or me could attend this meeting. The other had to watch the business. So Jack said I should go and he will mind the store.

Note: to readers who aren't familiar with that area. Columbus, Ohio is approximately100 miles from Akron, Ohio. Canton is about 20 miles south of Akron. This is the area that the Couchs really live in so to meet in this area, he wouldn't even have to leave his home city. Pittsburgh, Pa. where he said he was from, but wasn't, is about 100 miles from Akron, Ohio also. I figured he'd jump at the idea of meeting in Akron and I was right.

I received an e-mail back from David saying he was going to leave his calendar open for that day. He would drive in from Pittsburgh and arrive in Akron around 7:00pm. He would make a reservation at the motel 6 off the I-77 interstate. He said to contact him by e-mail sometime during the week of October thirteenth to make sure the plans were still on.

I wrote David one more time (still acting as Jill) saying, "I will do as you said and send you a reminder". I told him please don't mention it to Joyce. I didn't want her knowing about our liaison. I ended the note with, "Don't forget the toys!"

Now since the date was set, I had to start working on my plan. Damn, this was almost exciting except for the fact that he hurt my wife. I decided to call in some help, I needed someone I could trust and not have to tell all the facts to. I didn't want anyone to know what happened to Jill. The person I picked had to be willing to get his hands dirty. There was one person I felt fit the bill, my old friend from college, Billy Mason.

I need to regress and explain a little about Billy. We went to college together, we were both on the football team. I was a second string end, but Billy was a starting guard. He was a black man who stood 6'6" and was about 280 lbs. He was as good a friend as there ever was. We were roommates during away games. We hung around together until he started to hang with a bad crowd. He wanted money and was caught selling dope at one of the parties. I was saddened when I found out about it.

He told me he let me down, he let his family down, and the team down. He lost his scholarship, and a chance at the pros. He was almost a shoo-in. He was sent up for five years. He lost everything.

I kept in touch with him as much as possible and told him I would always be his friend. If he was in need of anything when he got out to come see me. I would help him if I could.

Jill and I had been married for about three years when she had her chance to meet Billy. We (Jill and I) were at a Denny's eating lunch when I turned around and saw a big black man sitting alone eating his lunch. He hadn't noticed me so I yelled at him, "Hey, you big black bastard." He turned toward me and yelled out, "What? You little white fuck," and we both jumped up.

Jill screamed, "Wait!"

Everyone in Denny's thought a fight was about to start but instead we both jumped up, went to each other and just hugged each other like two big teddy bears.

Jill looked relieved and said, "This has got to be Billy," as she got up and hugged him too.

I've heard so much about you. You're like a brother to Jack."

Billy looked at Jill and said, "Mother fuck! What a good looking piece of white meat." Then he said, "Oh, my God, you must be Jill, I'm so sorry. God, I apologize."

Jill laughed and said, "Apology accepted. Except from now on call me Jill, not a piece of white meat."

We all laughed as Billy joined us at our table. He sat on one side and Jill and I on the other.

"What's the latest, Billy. When did you get out?" I asked.

"I got out about 2 weeks ago and just got back into town yesterday. I'm looking for work right now, I wanted to buy a business but just don't have the finances right now." Billy replied.

"What kind of business," I asked?

Billy said, "Don't laugh but while I was in the pen, I took up a trade and I'm very good at it. I want to be a tattoo artist. There's a tattoo business for sale over on Broad Street. A really good location but I just don't have the money."

"How much is the business, Billy," I asked?

"$120,000 dollars with a minimum of 15% down. That's $18,000 down. I don't have kind of money. I looked at the books and even the bank agreed that the business pulls in enough to make the payments, but because of my past they want the 15% down." Billy replied.

"How much do you have, Billy?"

He replied, "$621 dollars," and reached into his pocket and pulled out his change. Counting it quickly he said: "And 18 cents."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.