Wife Swapping: Let's Try It
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband and wife decide to try wife swapping. What Happened?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

All she has on is a sexy nightie. As we lie on the bed, I put my hand on her flat stomach and rub it ever so gently in a circular motion. I slide my hand down to her mound and just gripped it 'til she starts to moan. Damn, what a woman! We've been married for 18 years now.

She gets hot pretty easily. She spreads her legs and says, "Are you going to fuck me, or what?"

I just started laughing as she reaches for my cock. It's rock hard and she just rolls over and climbs on. As she's riding me, I reach up and grab hold of her big bouncing tits. I feel her getting ready to climax as she leans forward and gives me a big lip lock. I put my arms around her and hold on tight while I start spewing my cum deep inside her. Damn! Am I ever glad I married her. She is pretty much my everything, besides my two teenage daughters.

I'm Jack and she's Jill, I know that sounds corny but those are our names. As I mentioned, we've been married better then 18 years. I'm a Dentist, actually a DDS, "Doctor of Dental Surgery," I guess that's sounds more impressive and gets me the big bucks.

As she rolled off me she gave me another kiss and said she had something to ask me.

I looked at her and said, "go for it, what is it?"

She looked at me smiling and said, "I want to fuck another man!"

I looked at her totally shocked, "Who? Why? What happened?" I was dazed for a few seconds. "I thought we were so happy together, the perfect couple."

She looked at me and said, "Whoa, Jack, I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. I love you, with all my heart and soul. You are my soul mate, my one and only true love. I could never love another man as I love you. I think my statement needs a little more explaining."

I said, "You got that right. I couldn't believe what you just told me."

She went on to explain, "We've been married for 18 years and they've been the best years of my life. I don't regret one minute of it. You have got to be the sweetest, nicest, most sincere man on this earth.

As you know both of us have had sexual partners before we were married. Well, Jack, I'm getting older and would like to have one last fling while I'm still attractive enough to entice a man."

I was still a bit dazed. "Are you saying you want to have an affair-to cheat on me?"

"No, Jack, I would never ever cheat on you," she reassured me.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say here."

"I have sexual fantasies," Jill patiently explained, "and wondered what it would be like to be with another man just one more time in my life. I was thinking of swapping partners just one time Jack. Just the one time to fulfill a fantasy."

I was still a bit hurt and certainly fearful. "Jill, I could never watch you have sex with another man. It would kill me. You're my life."

"You're my life too, Jack, that's why I suggested a swap. I know all men wish they could get a piece of strange pussy. Would you like to fuck a strange piece of pussy, just one more time, Jack? Be honest with me, does strange pussy entice you?"

"Of course it does, but I would never, ever cheat on you. I just wouldn't," I told her.

"I would never cheat on you either, Jack. In a swap situation we would both have sex with someone else, we would both know what we are doing, and never do it again. As I said Jack, just a one time fling, just to get it out of our systems."

"I don't know, Jill," I told her hesitantly. "It seems awfully risky and could ruin what we have together."

"No way, Jack, nobody could ever take me away from you. I'm just talking about a fuck here, not love, not an affair, just a fuck from someone different."

"Look at all the crazy things we've done in the past, Jack. Remember when you told me not to wear under panties and to wear a short skirt while looking for shoes? We had three different shoe salesmen checking out my pussy. You were there looking at shoes so they were afraid to try anything. Or the time we drove down the highway while you were fingering me, we drove by the trucks and you told me to show more so the drivers could see? How about the time we went to the party and I told you some of the guys were getting a little carried away with their hands? You told me feels were ok but no further."

She was right; we had done all of those things. I still wasn't comfortable with the next step. "But nobody was fucking you, Jill," I explained. "It just scares me, and as I said, I can't watch it. I don't want some bastard grinning at me like a Cheshire cat, saying, 'I fucked your wife.' If you fucked one of our friends, I don't think I could ever face them the same way again. Knowing they had enjoyed my wife's body. The main reason we never told each other who our sex partners were before we got married was, if we should ever run into any of them the jealousy wouldn't set in."

We were quiet on the bed as I considered my next words. When I had them, I continued, "Jill, I love it when other men look it you, even if they see your body, get a glance at your tits or pussy. I know they aren't getting any and you will be all the hotter for me when we get home. Even the time that we played strip poker at Dale and Marcy's house. When we all got naked, you were with me, Dale and Marcy fucked right next to us but it was me fucking you. I knew Dale thought he we going to get in you, thought he was going to fuck you. I remember him reaching over to touch your tits and you said, 'Dale, you can look but don't touch. This body belongs to Jack and only Jack.' Then you kissed me and I felt so proud of you."

"Don't forget, Jack, Marcy wanted you also. She has always wanted you. I know she was disappointed when we didn't swap with them. You could see it in their faces." Jill thought for a bit, then said, "That was about ten years ago I think."

"Jill, I don't know if I ever told you, but Marcy called me the next day and asked if we could get together alone. I just told her she had a wonderful body but that I would never cheat on you under any conditions. She said she understood but was really disappointed, she really thought we would get together."

Jill laughed. I said, "what's so funny, Jill?"

She said, "Dale called me the next day also. He kept saying what a beautiful body I had and all the things he wanted to do to me. I just cut him off and told him that if he and Marcy want to stay friends with Jack and I then this sex talk must stop. I told him I only loved one man and all my love, body and soul belongs to you Jack. That I would never lose that trust you have in me for anyone, especially because of sex."

"Dale then apologized to me and promised never to bring it up again. He didn't want to lose our friendship because of it. Then he asked me if, as a friend, would I not bring it up to you. He would be quite embarrassed and afraid of losing your friendship."

I was taken aback. "Jill, I thought we didn't keep secrets from one another," I said, the tinge of jealousy probably more evident in my voice than I realized.

"These weren't secrets, Jack, just talk between friends," Jill said. "If either of us would have mentioned this, we would have lost two really close and good friends. I've been approached by many guys as I know you have girls. Most of it is just talk. If it ever developed into a problem, I talked to you about it. Like at the pool party when we were all having fun, but that one joker thought he could do what he wanted with all the women, remember, Jack?"

How could I forget? "Yeah, he went and put his hand down your bikini bottom and grabbed your pussy. You thought it was me until you turned around and saw who it was. I remember you yelling at him and then slapping him. Then you yelled for me to come over," I recollected.

"Yeah, Jack, and you came over and I told you what he did. You went up to him and literally grabbed him by the balls and cock and dragged him out of the pool. Boy, I bet that hurt! You took him to the back gate and kicked his ass out. All the women were cheering and clapping. You told him if you ever saw him at any of the parties you would finish the job. God, Jack, you were always there to protect me. My man, my protector, but most of all my love," she fawned.

"Well, Jill, tell me more about this plan you have before I give you an answer," I said slowly. I was warming up to the idea just a little bit.

"Okay, Jack," she started. "Here are some ideas I have come up with."

"First we will find some strangers, probably on the Internet. It will be your job to find a couple."

"No one is to know about it ever, Jack. This is to be a secret and fantasy for only you and me. I don't want you to tell a soul and I promise never to mention it to anyone, not even to my sister Mary, my closest friend."

"It must and will be a one time thing. I never want to see the couple again as long as we live."

"We both have to completely agree on the couple. I don't want you having Barbie and me getting a freak." At the thought of an inequitable pairing, we both laughed."

"We are not to tell them any true personal information that they could use to get hold of us or track us down."

"We should go away for a few days to do this. No where near where we live. I don't want a chance meeting with friends or relatives," she continued. "

"Make up a city, last names, job, whatever you want. I'll agree to go along with whatever you come up with."

"We can split up for a few hours during the sexual encounter but I want you back in my arms at the end of the evening."

"And last but not least, if at any time either of us wants it to stop, it must stop. I will not cheat on you, Jack. If you find this to be too much, then it will stop right then," she said finally.

"Wow! Jill, you've been thinking about this pretty heavily, haven't you?" I asked her.

"Yes, Jack, but nothing happens unless you say so. The ball is now in your court," she told me.

"Ok, honey, let me do some checking and see what I can do."


About two weeks later, I raised the issue with Jill again.

"Jill, I need to talk to you about the possible swap," I started. "I have searched the Internet and think I have found a couple. Before you look, you have to understand that their information might be all lies, just like ours. They do have a picture here so you can see what they may look like."


Here's the info: David and Joyce Couch, early forties, own a hardware store in Pittsburgh Penn. We are novices looking for other novices who are looking for fun. She is pretty, 5'3" 125 lbs. Dark shoulder length hair, 36B boobs. He is handsome, 6'0" 185 lbs. We enjoy light drinking, are non smokers, (prefer same), and are not looking for affairs. We are in love and just want to try swapping.

We are looking for: a white couple, 30's to late 40's, clean and neat who just want to get together for a night of fun and games. We are not pushy and want same. If we click we play, if not we each go our own way. We would prefer meeting out of state. Confidential information a must. Please send photo and info to this e-mail address. We will return same. We are waiting for your e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon, David and Joyce.:


I waited while she read. "Well, Jill, what do you think?" I asked when I thought she must be done.

She finished reading. "Sounds pretty good, Jack. Have you sent them anything yet?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact I have. Here's the e-mail I sent," I said, handing her another sheet of paper.


Dear David and Joyce:

My name is Jack Riley, my wife is Jill Riley, we have been married eighteen wonderful years but recently thought we would try and spice up our lives by meeting with another couple. We live in Purdue, Indiana. We run a small pharmacy here. Here are some of the particulars you asked about. Jill is 5' 8" 145 lbs. The only way to describe her is "gorgeous", blond hair down to her shoulders, 38D boobs, long legs and an ass to kill for. I'm considered a handsome man. I'm 6' 2" 210 lbs. We are light drinkers, non-smokers, we work out at the gym twice a week.

If you are interested in meeting us, we are taking a short vacation for a couple of days in September. We will be going to Atlantic City, from the 23rd to the 25th. If you are interested in meeting us, please let us know. I will not send a picture of us. We want to be as discreet as possible and don't want our picture on the Internet. As you mentioned, if we click, we play, if not we go away. We will be staying at the Sheraton Inn, and will gladly meet you there.

Sincerely

Jack and Jill Riley


A few facts about Jill and myself: Our last name is O'Reilly (not Riley), we live in Columbus, Ohio, and not in Indiana. As you know, I'm a dentist (DDS) and not a pharmacist. Jill, my lovely wife is a dental hygienist. That's how we met. I was looking for an assistant nineteen years ago and she applied for the job. We were married within the first year after meeting. It has been great ever since. We hardly ever argue and never go to bed mad at each other.

The e-mail address I sent David and Joyce was one that I recently set up on line, apart from the account I use everyday. Other than our appearance, which is true, there was no other information I gave out where they could contact us.

Jill finished reading, looked up, and said, "Did they reply?"

My smirk betrayed me. "Come on, Jack, quit smiling. What did they say?" she demanded excitedly.

I showed Jill one more page, the e-mail that I had received.


Dear Jack and Jill:

You sound like just the type of couple we are looking for. I wish you would have sent a picture but I understand your reluctance. If you two look anything like your description, you shouldn't be hard to find. We will meet you in Atlantic City but due to our business we can not arrive until Saturday the 24th. We will meet with you say at 3:00pm at the restaurant inside the Sheraton. If this is agreeable with you please let us know. Hoping to see you in Atlantic City.

Sincerely, David and Joyce.

"Well, did you send them an e-mail saying we'll see them?" Jill asked.

"No, I haven't sent it yet," I said. "We decided that we both have to agree and I'm giving you one last chance to back out before going through with it."

She nodded. We went to the den, where I turned on the monitor and opened the last message I had received. After hitting the "reply" button, I then typed on the screen:

We'll see you on the 24th.

sincerely, Jack and Jill

I turned to Jill and said: "The ball is now in your court. If you want to go through with it, all you have to do is hit the send button."

Jill looked at me, smiled and then reached down. She hit the "Send button" with glee.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.