I Love My Job - Cover

I Love My Job

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - the owner of a small motel loves to watch people making love, but he also likes to use a little blackmail on the ladies to participate some himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Interracial   Voyeurism  

As soon as he left I pulled up the feed from their room. Kathy was reading Ted the riot act, she called him everything but a man, why didn't he do something, any man would have prevented his wife from suffering such indignities. It went on and on. Well so much for it changing their relationship.

I watched them pretty exclusively for the next week and I will say that there was a change in their relationship after all. She got her pussy ate every night and she just wouldn't let him jump on and off, he had to get her off at least twice and if he was real good she would suck his cock and let him watch her take his cum in her mouth. Yep she was still the bitch in control but ole Ted went to sleep with a smile on his face every night. When they checked out I didn't expect to see either of them so I was surprised when Kathy came into the office.

"Here's the key you ugly bastard." she said with a snarl. Now I am a laid back guy and I didn't care what anybody called me especially after I had pumped her tight little pussy full of cum so I just smiled.

She leaned forward over the counter "You're a real asshole" and then her voice lowered and with a little smile she said." But you sure have a nice cock." With that she turned and sashayed out of the office those delicious buns rolling in pair of tight white pants.

I have a lot of good memories over the last few years and I am looking forward to many more. From all I have seen I know I am not looking for that special woman to spend the rest of my life with. What I learned is that it is very rare to find that perfect combination of love and sex so two people can be truly happy.

Love doesn't mean you have a good sex life. I have seen many couples that you could tell truly love one another but watching them have sex you see they aren't really compatible. One likes oral sex, the other doesn't, and one wants anal sex the other doesn't. One sees sex as a dirty duty that has to be done and the other loves the act of fucking. So they exist but aren't truly happy with the life they have.

On the opposite side you have couples that make each other explode in ecstasy but they don't even really like each other. One is a dirty slob and the other is a neat freak, or one is just plain ornery and can never be pleased, or maybe they are both like that. They stay together just for that good sex, so their lives are miserable most of time.

I have seen those few couples that are truly in love and they love the act of making love. I think that is the difference in fucking and making love. Our bodies can be stimulated even by somebody we don't like, we can have an orgasm and it feels great but if it's with somebody you feel that indefinable feeling about then the orgasm is so much more intense and satisfying. But like I said it seems rare to find that combination so unless it just falls on me blindly I will just go on enjoying my life like it is and getting some really nice pussy.

Speaking of which that brings me back to the young couple in Unit 20. I know they are from the Quaker community in northern New York State. From what I overheard their families are at odds over something to do with boundary disputes and forbid them to see each other. Well love overcame obedience to family and they ran off and got married out of state and came to the big city looking for work and a new life. With only a high school education and no computer skills finding a job were proving to be pretty difficult. Amos found work in a car wash and he didn't want Elizabeth to work but the money was only about enough to keep them fed and clothed not enough to pay the rent. Next week would put them three months behind and I was ready to make my move.

I had two jobs of installing security systems in a new building going up in the city. I had worked with the man who was doing the construction on several projects. I did good cheap work for him and he gave me a bonus on every job. We had gotten to know each other pretty good when he wanted his now ex-wife put under surveillance and I planted bugs on her car and recording devices and cameras in their house. All for just the cost of the bugs.

He divorced her and didn't have to pay her anything with the proof those devices provided of her many infidelities. Anyway when I got back from installing some of the security I checked around on the units and the guy in Unit 10 got my attention. I could see several small white packets lying on the counter in the kitchen and the guy, small scruffy looking fellow was picking them up and put them in a back pack then went out.

He had rented it by himself, like I said only about half the residents were what I considered potential candidates to be fucked, the rest were rented on a first come first serve basis. This guy had paid up front for a month is the only reason I let him in. He looked like one that would skip out on you in a second.

Now I don't know for certain but I have seen enough drugs to know that looked like coke or heroin but I couldn't be sure. I watched for the next couple of days and saw him bringing in bricks of stuff and cutting them into smaller portions. Don't like that stuff at all, I called Lou and told him I had found a packet of what looked like drugs outside of unit 10. I had a packet to show him because when the guy went out I went in a got one from his stash behind the air return grate.

Lou confirmed that it was coke and said they would put the guy under surveillance. I asked him if they would arrest him away from here, didn't want none of the other people upset.

I quit watching since Lou and the Sheriff's department always came through in the past. It had been a couple of days and I was working in the shop I had in the house when I heard police sirens that seemed to be getting closer. They were getting closer as I looked out the window and saw two Sheriff's cars and a police unit speed into the parking lot and slam to a stop. I got up from my workbench and started for the door when it flew open and the scruffy little guy ran in holding a gun. That stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Get over here asshole, they aren't taking me in." He shouted. I saw the gun was a semi-automatic, looked like maybe a 9 millimeter, it was a Ruger, couldn't tell what model it was but I have one on a bigger frame beside my bed, only mine's a forty-five. I keep hollow points in it, if I shoot someone I want them to go down. I walked slowly forward as he waved the weapon in my face.

"You're going to be my hostage asshole, my ticket out of here" he snarled.

Why is it all these guys are so stupid, surely they know the cops aren't really going to let them go, that they will promise them anything and at the right moment take them down.

About that time we heard the loudspeaker on one of the police units. "Inside the house, we have the house surrounded and more units on the way. Just shove the gun out the door and come out with your hands raised."

He was behind me and shoved me over to the window; he broke one of the panes with the barrel of his gun. Damn that was a really expensive double pained glass.

"I've got a hostage here, I'll kill him if you don't get me a helicopter in here and fly me out" he hollered.

He placed the gun to my head to show them he meant business. Now the good thing about knowing the type weapon your captor has is that you know how it works. The safety was on and he could pull the trigger as many times as he wanted and the hammer was not going back.

The gun was against my right temple and I turned quickly to the right bringing my right hand up to grasp his wrist and the left around to grab the gun. He pulled the trigger but nothing happened, I twisted the gun from his grasp and shoved him back as he tried to hit me with his other hand. Turning the gun around I flipped the safety off and shot him in the right kneecap. He went down howling in pain. He was lucky I was pretty mad at the fact that he would have killed me if he knew anything about guns; my first thought was to shoot him right in his ratty looking face.

I stayed away from the window as I called out to the police, you never knew if some rookie or nervous Nelly would think you were the suspect and shoot. "Okay guys come on in he's down, you might want to call an ambulance, I had to shoot him."

Being cautious they made me stand in front of the window with my hands in plain sight as two officers burst into the room with guns drawn. One of them was Lou, "Hey are you all right buddy?" He asked when he saw me standing in front of the window. He pulled his microphone close to his mouth "It's okay the scene is secure."

They carted the moaning screaming suspect away in an ambulance and Lou and a guy from the police took my statement. They told me when they tried to arrest him he pulled a hidden knife and stabbed one of the deputies, he couldn't manage to wrestle the officer's official weapon away from him but during the struggle he got the officer's back up gun from a holster strapped to his leg. He ran down an alley and got away from the other two officers at the scene. Lou smiled when I told him the guy got shot in a struggle for the gun. "He said you just took it away from him and shot him."

"Now Lou you know I wouldn't do a thing like that." I smiled

Both officers laughed Lou said "Yeah I didn't think so, say that was a pretty brave thing you did."

Now I didn't tell him that if I hadn't known the safety was on the pistol I would have done just what ever the guy said.

There was quite a bit of confusion in the units and I assured everyone that everything was under control, I heard several mutter about leaving but no one did. You don't find a deal like I was giving them very often.

I wondered why the guy came back here until his unit was cleaned out. I have a college student come and clean the units after someone leaves and she does the laundry of towels and sheets. I just do any repairs that need to be done. She came to me and said something was clogging the air conditioner, yeah it was, the pipe was stuffed with coke envelopes tied together in a long string, and there was a lot of street money to be had off of those little envelopes. I called Lou and they came over and got them.

I will have to go testify at the guy's trial, I hate that but no way out I guess. Anyway now I can concentrate on the sweet little thing in unit 20.

Now I know I said I didn't think that love and marriage thing worked real well most of the time but I am a sucker for when it happens and those two kids doted on each other. But it was still one of those not complete marriages, the love was there but the sex wasn't that great although I don't think either one was fully aware of it. So I may just help them out in my own twisted way.

I called my friend that owned the construction business I knew he had over a thousand people working for him in all types of jobs. Just from hearing the kids' talk I knew he was a good mechanic and carpenter so I asked my buddy if he would give him a job in the construction field, it paid good money, I also asked him to find her a job somewhere in his organization. I could tell they were both smart kids just didn't have any experience with the world outside their Quaker existence. He said to just send them over and he would take care of it.

Okay I was ready to make my move now.

The next day I waited until Amos had gotten in from his car wash job and I watched them as they ate a small dinner, can of beans and some lunch meat he had picked up on the way home. They made a little small talk and she came and sat on his lap at the kitchen table. She was really trying to be supportive of his efforts but he was pretty discouraged. As happens with young couples her sexy little body sitting in his lap had his pecker rising and they started kissing and rubbing each other. Well it wasn't long before they went into the bedroom and like every time before when I watched them it was very little playing before he was pumping away between her shaking legs. Poor kid he just didn't know how to hold back and he was unloading his balls before she reached that peak. She was almost there I thought, I could see her clutching his back tightly and hunching up to his thrusts.

They lay there for a few minutes and she went to take a shower or bath. I had already called Lou and he was parked next to the entrance, you could see his cruiser from their unit. He was disappointed that I didn't think I would need him this time.

I walked over to their door and knocked. Amos answered the door; I could see the turmoil in his eyes when he saw who it was. "Yes sir, I know what you want but we just don't have any money, I am working and I I'll pay you as soon as I can."

I eased my way in the door. "I know you mean to Amos but you are way behind and I am running a business here, I am just barely making ends meet myself and I need the cash to pay my own bills." (Okay so I lied a little) "I really have to have the money now. You seem like a nice young couple but if you can't pay then I have no choice but to call the police, that much money is a felony you know, you both could go to prison for 5 years or more."

He was sitting on the couch his head hanging down "I don't know what to do sir, I don't have the money, but I promise I will pay you as soon as I can."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.