I Love My Job - Cover

I Love My Job

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - the owner of a small motel loves to watch people making love, but he also likes to use a little blackmail on the ladies to participate some himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Janet came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned my cock stripping the foreskin back and washing the cum stained head then down to clean my balls. She started to get up but I took her hand and eased her down on the couch. Taking the cloth from her I spread her legs and cleaned her up outside as good as I could. Then went to work on her damp pussy again with my tongue. I know a woman is very sensitive after cumming so I was gentle as I swabbed the inside of her cum slicked channel. I didn't mind that I was getting my cum as well as hers after all it was mine. By gently licking her pussy and clit I got her started on another journey to bliss. She had a hand on my head gently holding me tight against her, soft little sighs coming from her mouth.

I didn't want her to cum again so soon so I kissed each dimpled knee as I stood up before her. "How about sucking my cock some more, you're so good at it." She scooted forward and looked up at me. I didn't see any anger in her eyes now, maybe a challenge along with the softness of lust.

My cock was about half hard and she took it in one soft hand skinning the foreskin back, she looked over at her husband as she let her pink tongue come out and lick along the underside of the head. Oh yeah that sent tingling thrills right through me. She ovaled her lips and took about four inches in before tightening and moving back to the tip, flicking her tongue along the way. All the while she was watching her husband.

Dave was rubbing himself through his pants I really couldn't tell what his expression was but his eyes were glued to his wife's pink lips sliding up and down another mans' cock.

Janet was really putting an effort into it this time and her flicking tongue and one hand massaging and gently squeezing my balls had me hard as a rock. "Oh yeah sweet heart you really know how to please a man with your mouth, Ummmmm suck on my balls a while."

She let me slip out of her mouth and licked down the underside of my cock as she held it against my belly with her hand. Opening her mouth she gently sucked one nut in and laved it with her tongue. She sucked easy and jabbed and licked with her tongue while she gently ran the loose outer skin of my cock up and down the firm core. She went from one ball to the other making them tight with desire and lust.

She was looking up at me while she sucked them. I grinned down at her "I want to be back inside that tight little pussy again sweetheart, how about you on your knees leaning over the couch."

She gave the ball she was working on a quick little nip with her teeth. There was a little quick burst of pain in my balls but that just excited me more.

Janet moved around to lean on her forearms over the couch and thrust that nice big ass out at me. Like I said she wasn't a hard body but was still sexy as she could be. I eased up behind her and guided my cock between those soft cheeks; let the head slide down through her swollen lips to nudge that little nub at the top. I swabbed my cock around a few times getting it wet with her juices before seating the head at her entrance and sinking in. We both moaned at the slick nerve tingling pleasure of it. I set a steady driving pace my cock plunging in and out of her clasping muscle. I loved the look of my cock appearing from between her cheeks only to disappear again. I looked over at Dave as I dogfucked his wife. "Shit man she is one hot piece of ass." His eyes were glued to the action but glanced up and then quickly back when I said this. He had his cock out of his pants now and was slowly stroking it.

I was in hog heaven, I loved the feel of her soft ass mashing against my groin while I drove in and the tight clasping of her pussy as I pulled out. I reached around and started caressing her clit with the tip of my middle finger. Janet moaned and started shoving back against me in perfect rhythm. I was good for awhile since I had just cum and I varied my strokes from fast to slow, used corkscrew motions of my hips as I drove deep. Janet was grunting and huffing her ass trying to match my movements as her body climbed higher and higher for that pleasurable release.

I felt her tighten around me and shove back hard grinding her ass in little circles, I grabbed those full hips and pulled her tight against me. She flooded and throbbed around me with little whimpers of pleasure. Every once in a while I would twitch my cock making her groan again. Looking over at Dave I said "like I said she sure is a hot piece of woman, man she is trying to squeeze my cock in two."

Dave's eyes were glued to his wife's gyrating ass and he was running his hand up and down his hard cock, I don't even think he heard me.

As Janet's throbbing subsided I leaned forward over her my cock still buried deep reaching around under her I grabbed two handfuls of delicious feeling tits. I put my mouth next to her ear. "Now sweetheart I want you on your back, I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand any more."

I got a whispered "Do your best and we will see." I grinned, I like this woman.

I pulled out and she lay on the couch her legs spread wide. I wasted no time getting between them and sliding my cock back into that warm wet tightness. I grabbed her ankles with my hands and held her legs up and closed as I slid in and out of her velvet sleeve.

I fucked her for a few minutes this way then spread her legs wide and leaned forward pushing them back to lie beside her head; this brought her ass up off the couch to fully accept my eight inches. My head was lying beside hers, her harsh breathing ragged in my ear. We were both covered in a sheen of sweat as I pounded hard against her soft swollen cunt with my groin. My balls were slapping against her ass in a steady rhythm. Her hands were around my back pulling me tighter to her then they were on each side of my head and she was mashing her lips to mine her tongue invading my mouth. We dueled tongues as I fucked her hard; she was rising again to another climax.

I let go of her legs and she wrapped them around my ass pulling me hard to her in the rhythm of my thrusting. She mewed softly into my sucking mouth as she had another orgasm her legs straightening in a wide shaking V then wrapping themselves around my waist. When her breathing had calmed down and the fierceness of the kiss lessened I moved my head back. "Do you think you have one more in you sweetheart?" I got a weak sweaty grin "Just try me."

I raised up on my knees between her sweat slicked thighs, holding her legs right behind the knees I fucked her extremely slick channel. Neither of us had noticed that Dave had gotten up and was standing right beside the couch. He had his cock and balls outside his pants and was jacking as he watched his wife get fucked in front of him. I eased out of Janet's hot cunt and rolled her over on her side. I slid in behind her and held her upper leg up in the air. I had to let loose of it for a second and place my cock at her wet entrance. I threw my hips forward and shot eight inches of cock quickly home. She gave a grunt and shoved back against me. As I fucked her I could see Dave standing before us.

"Your husband sure looks like he could use some relief sweetheart. What do you say; you want to suck that hard cock?" I knew she was watching him jack off and when I said that she reached up with one hand and closed it over the head of his dick. Okay so maybe it wasn't going to be a long cold spell for him after all.

Dave kneeled down with his knees of the edge of the couch and Janet scooted over until she could get to him. I was lying in the corner of the couch so my head was elevated enough to see the action and her moving around just gave me a better angle to drive in deeper. He was holding his cock at the base and she took the head and a few inches in sucking and licking. Dave groaned and removed his hand edging up closer to her. Janet used her hand and mouth to start giving him a good blowjob.

Her desire and lust was building rapidly with the two cocks working on her. I was fucking quick and hard while I watched her blow her husband. I love to watch somebody fucking but man the pleasure is so much more intense when you are also participating. Her hot slick channel was beginning to throb again and I reached around her to stroke that hard little nub. My balls were sending those I have to have release signals and I fucked all that much harder. When I felt her contract I slammed forward and shot her a full load of my cum.

Her head snapped back from Dave's cock. "OHHHHHHH baby I'mmm cumming. Ummmmm he's filling me full of hot cum. Ohhhh yeah that's so hot, ummmm so good."

She quickly went back to sucking her husbands cock while we both enjoyed the wonderful sensations of a good cum. I lay there fully buried in Dave's wife's hot pussy while she gave him what I figure was one of the better blow jobs of his life. When he came he grabbed his wife's head holding her to him while he filled her mouth with his sperm. He was moaning out "Yeah baby, ohm here it comes, drink my cum baby."

He finally pulled his spent cock from her mouth a string of cum keeping them connected for a few inches.

I eased my softening cock from its warm wet haven and patting her on one soft hip sat up on the couch.

"I know you probably don't want to hear it but that was one the most fantastic fucks I have ever had. You have more then fulfilled your part of the deal." I was slipping my shorts on as I talked. I reached in my back pocket and placed the bill on the arm of the couch. I slipped my tee shirt back on and stopped at the door to turn and look one more time. Pretty Janet was sitting up her legs slightly spread and I could see the white cum matting her dark pussy hair, her lips were passion swollen and she had that soft well fucked look in her eyes. Dave was sitting on the couch arm with a limp dick hanging out of his pants and a perplexed look on his face.

"I really hope things work out for you guys, see ya." And I was out the door.

I went back to the office and into my workroom to see what would happen. I had the camera's running the whole time I was over there so I could watch myself fuck Janet when things got slow around here. Things were rather quiet for a while as they both recovered from what had just happened. Later on she really gave him hell and told him she was thinking about leaving him. He begged and pleaded. Finally she said, "You really got off watching him fuck me didn't you; don't deny it I know you did."

He sighed "I hated it at first, I hated him for making us do it, I hated you for agreeing to do it and I hated me for letting it happen. But baby you are so sexy looking when you are getting fucked I just kept getting more turned on, just thinking about it is giving me a hard on."

"Oh yeah, well what are you going to do with it." She grinned.

"I'm going to fuck your pretty pussy baby." He told her as he started towards her. She was already getting into position on the bed.

I shut down the computer, looks like they were going to be alright.

That's how I got started and it's been that way for years. I still love to fuck any time I get the chance but I get the biggest thrills fucking somebody's wife in front of them. I learned how to pick the right couples, only once has the guy tried to get physical, I got a cut above my eye and he got a busted lip and both of them went to jail, it's good to have friends in the law enforcement business. Twice the woman has backed out at the last minute and they also went to jail, like I said I seem to be lacking in the morals department somewhat.

There have been quite a few through the years sometimes it's like a couple of times a month and then it may go a couple of months before I find another one. I moved my business from fixing electronics to installing home security systems, with my friends in the sheriffs department I got some pretty influential customers and after a while started doing some jobs for the sheriff's department itself. Some legal and some not so legal. Sometimes they just wanted to find out what a suspect was doing, if my surveillance showed him to be guilty then they started to build a case the legal way.

I had several couple's go to the police and try to file a compliant. But with the fact that they owed me quite a bit of money and the favors I was doing for the department all they ended up doing was getting themselves in jail.

All in all I was living a pretty good life, no money worries, no one bossing me and some pretty good pussy pretty regularly. I had tons of porno tapes of real people fucking to jack off to in the slow times so I was a happy camper.

I remember several couples that kind of stand out from the rest. One was this hot black chick. She and her husband were bikers. He was a big black dude stood about 6'3" and mostly muscle. She was a coffee and cream beauty with her hair dyed blonde and a tattoo on one 36C boob and one on a nicely curved ass cheek.

He was a big dude and I probably wouldn't have tried them but I heard them talking one night about the one time they were down on their luck and she had to suck off some dude in a bar for some eating money.

Roscoe (that was the husband's name) told Janelle it gave him a hardon as he watched from the bathroom door.

Luckily they were way behind in their rent so I wasn't too worried when I approached Roscoe about the deal, he didn't even ask Janelle he just said that sounded fair to him. I told him to have her get ready and I would be over in a little while.

I watched as he told her and she just shrugged and said okay but she probably wouldn't get much satisfaction out of it since I was a white guy, probably had a pencil prick. She went to shower and I started over.

Roscoe let me in and I sat down on the couch and he sat in the chair. Janelle came out of the bathroom with just a towel on. "So Mr. Landlord you want a piece of my black ass do you." She let the towel drop and showed me her body. There wasn't much black about her, her skin was creamy brown her facial structure said she had a lot of Caucasian blood in her. I will admit that kinky bush was a blue black forest. She was in pretty good shape, I don't know how old she was, maybe mid twenties. Nice big tits capped with chocolate nipples above a tapered waist, little rounded belly that was right on the verge of being flat. Legs that looked shapely and longer then her 5'6" height. "You like what you see Mr. Landlord, think you can handle all this woman." She sat down beside me on the couch "Come on get that white worm out and let Janelle show you what a real woman is like." She was already zipping my shorts down and fishing inside.

What she brought out was a small foreskin covered cock and I could see in her eyes she was congratulating herself on being right about the pencil dick. "Let Janelle see if she can make you happy sugar." With that she leaned over and took my whole cock in her mouth licking around the head and all up and down the sides.

She was good and it didn't take long before I started expanding in her mouth, as it grew she looked up into my eyes' questioningly. I just smiled. Before long she had trouble getting it all in her mouth. She took me from her mouth and looked at me and then at Roscoe. "Damn sweetie I think I misjudged Mr. Landlord, he sure did like what I was doing to him." She was jacking me slowly the loose foreskin riding up to cover about half the dark red head. "Shit Roscoe he's about as big as you, this might not be bad after all."

I loved having her suck my cock but I wanted some of that kinky haired pussy. "How about I return the favor." She was all for that and leaned back on the couch her ass on the edge and her legs spread. I dove in and wallowed in her sweet pussy, the lips were a little darker then her skin but a bright pink inside where my tongue was working. I know how to eat pussy; I have had one or two women tell me I was as good as a woman at eating them out. I don't know how they knew this you understand but I figured they knew what they were talking about. I had Janelle squirming and panting. "Woooo baby that's good, oh yeah use that tongue right there,... Ummmm suck my clit baby, oh yeah. Ummmm that's good. Wooooo Roscoe he can sure eat a pussy." Her smooth thighs tightened about my head and her fingers were digging into my scalp as she flooded my working tongue with her honey. "OHHHHHHHHH SHIT I'M CUMMMMMING"

When she eased up on my head with her thighs I quickly rose up on my knees and let my hard cock slide into her still throbbing wetness. She threw her legs up around my waist and pulled my head down to her wet lips and we kissed hungrily. She was a wild fuck hunching up and wiggling her whole body as I pumped that tight sleeve.

"Yeah man fuck her good. Is he good baby, you feeling it?" I heard from Roscoe, he was getting into it.

She released my mouth long enough to huff "Oh baby he's fucking me good, ummmm he's doing me good baby." Then we were swapping spit and tongues again. I held back as long as I could and she came once more before I drove deep and unloaded my hot cum in her spasming channel.

I fucked her dog style and then had her ride me, she was like a wild cowgirl squirming and rolling her hips around. She sucked me off and then sucked me hard again and I was fucking her from behind as we lay on our sides. She had numerous orgasms, I don't ever remember how many. Roscoe had removed his pants and had already shot a load of cum on the carpet (have to get that cleaned when they leave). I had an idea.

"Let my get on my back and you slide back on sugar." I told Janelle.

Once situated with her ass working my cock around inside her I looked over at Roscoe. "Hey big guy how about putting that black rod to use and fuck her ass." She must have liked that idea because she just leaned forward and smiled.

Roscoe moved around behind her on his knees. I had my legs spread as wide as I could get them with hers straddling my hips. She stopped moving as Roscoe spit in his hands and coated his cock then slowly eased in into her tight ass. She jerked a little when the head popped in and tensed up as he slid fully in. Neither of us moved until she said it was alright then we started slowly. We couldn't get a rhythm going to start with but with a little practice and some pleasurable moaning and groaning we got pretty good, she was shoving back on me and he was thrusting in on her. I just sort of gave little hunches of my hips. As her body gave in to the building sexual tension the two cocks were causing she mashed her mouth to mine in a searing kiss and little moans and whimpers were swallowed up by my mouth that was glued to hers.

Roscoe was really pounding now and she was shoving back with equal fervor when I felt her stiffen and those wonderful contractions started milking my cock. Roscoe felt them and it set him off, he ground against her tight cheeks and his cock started spitting out its load of cum. Man the feeling of her contractions and the spurts I could feel from his cock through that thin membrane of skin, well it was an overload on my senses. I shoved upwards and added my load of cum to all the fluid that was being ejaculated.

Man that was some ride. One of my favorites. Roscoe and Janelle wanted to stay on and swap sex for a place to stay but I couldn't do that for long. I did let them stay another month and we had another threesome just before they left.

Now over the years there have been some that managed to skip out on me, you can't catch everybody. About half the units I would say on average had just decent people that were down on their luck and they stayed a few days or a few months until they could get back on their feet. They paid and then I never saw them again. Like I said I had become pretty good at spotting the ones that were going to try and stiff me but a few got by. On average the other half were couples that I thought maybe I could get some pussy out of. You could never really tell until they had been there about a month and I could get a feel for their personality. I had a few that like I said agreed and then decided to back out.

My good buddy Lou was always handy when that happened. Now actually Lou got in a few scenes himself. After we had been friends a couple of years and I was in pretty good with the local law enforcement I told Lou what I was doing one night at the bar. Had a little too much to drink I guess. Thank goodness Lou just laughed and wanted to know how much pussy I was getting. He said he wouldn't mind getting a little action from time to time. Well as it worked out he did get a little action occasionally.

I remember this one couple. She was a knockout and he was a timid little mouse. I could tell from the moment they walked in that she ran the whole shebang. He wasn't a bad looking guy, quite handsome actually but she ran over him like a steamroller. Now I don't like those kinds of women and normally I would have just said we were full up and not bothered but for some reason I let them have a room. During the course of the first month I learned that they came from rich families but she or he, I never really did understand which was embezzling from the family business and they were cut off and told to leave town or they would be turned over to the authorities.(I would bet my money on her being the embezzler.) He did have a sympathetic cousin that gave them a little money to lay low before he could get them into another business. They spent that money on everything but the rent; I know she was planning to skip out on me when the time came.

She was a gorgeous woman about my age but she had taken good care of herself. Long blonde hair falling about her shoulders, bright blue eyes and high cheekbones. Slender neck and perfect cone shaped breasts topped with cherry colored areole and nipples. She had a sleek little belly with a diamond set in her navel, Shapely legs that were set off with a blonde strip of hair pointing to a pink lipped little pussy. And she was as cold as a fish in the artic ocean.

Poor Ted, her husband got to jump on and jump off once a week like clockwork, Friday night she allowed him to fondle her tits, get between her legs and pump himself off, that was it. She acted like it was an unpleasant duty that she had to perform. No cock sucking, no pussy licking and kisses like you would give your Aunt when you saw her. But then he was such a wimp he acted like she was doing him a favor by letting him fuck her.

I kept pretty good track on them because I knew she was going to skip when the time came. I heard her tell Ted that Joseph (his cousin) had called and he had something set up for them next week. They were already into me for three months. I figured miss cold fish could use a good fucking and I wasn't taking any chances. I called Lou and told him what the situation was and asked him if he wanted in. He had already been in on a few things so he was more then ready. I was watching them the next morning; she always took a shower when she got up and when she went into the shower I called Lou. He and I both went to the door and I knocked. Ted answered the door and his eyes widened when he saw Lou in his uniform. I didn't wait for him to ask anything.

"Mr. James we have a problem here that I hope we can resolve without any unpleasantness." I handed him the bill and we just sort of pushed him back into the room and closed the door.

"Uh gentleman I am sure we can work something out." He managed to stammer.

Just then Kathy came out of the bedroom in a silky white blouse and dark tight skirt. She had stockings or pantyhose on I didn't know which. I did know she wore both depending on what she was doing. She would really be a sexy woman but her expression was always so stern and self righteous. Her voice was that cutting commanding tone that always set my teeth on edge.

"What is it Ted who was that" and she stopped right there as she saw the deputy and myself standing there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.