I Love My Job - Cover

I Love My Job

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - the owner of a small motel loves to watch people making love, but he also likes to use a little blackmail on the ladies to participate some himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Yep, he is getting ready to put the meat to her; they are a randy couple even if they don't know much about the act of making love.

I lean a little closer to the screen so I can catch every detail. Those new miniaturized digital cameras really give a good clear picture, much better than the ole fishbowl effect type.

Ah now he had her on her back, those slim white legs spreading to allow him entrance to her furry little mound. Yep just as I knew he would, no preliminaries just work it in and start humping. They both looked to be in their late teens or early twenties. She was cute as a button, had that look of complete innocence about her that just made you want to throw her down and fuck the shit out of her. Compact little body made for love, Handful titties that set on her chest like a couple of small grapefruits. Long light brown hair that fell to the top of her curvy little ass when it was let down. Big brown eyes that just suck you in. Delicious little bundle I will have to say.

He was slim and hard bodied, not muscular, just the kind of body that said he did a lot of hard physical labor. He had dark wavy hair that was cut kind of square in the back and dark eyes. Looked like he had a respectable cock on him, hard to tell on the screen but looked about average. Right now it was pumping furiously into her receptive cunt. I could feel the sexual tension rising in my body as I watched. I had to rub my own cock a little through my pants. Yes I enjoy watching somebody fucking it gets my own juices flowing.

Guess I should tell you some about myself so you will know where I am coming from. To start off with I don't have many scruples, a failing some would say but that's just a matter of opinion. I am 35 years old, sort of plain looking. The kind of guy you never see in a crowd or the girls never really look at as much more than a friend. (Okay a little self pity there). I stand about 5'10" and weigh around 190, not fat but I do have some love handles and a little belly, not much mind you now. Although I tan well my skin is pretty white where the sun don't hit it and I have a few freckles over my body to go along with my short cropped reddish hair (that is thinning much to rapidly in the back to suit me). I guess to make up for my lack of eye catching handsomeness I have a pretty good cock, not huge but 8 inches of thick meat when fully hard. Seems I am a grower not a shower because when it's soft it isn't much.

Anyway enough about how I look I will get on to how I got to where I am. My parents were from California which is where I was born. Dad was an electronics research and development man with one of the Silicon Valley companies and Mom was a real estate agent for that area. They were well off and I grew up in a sort of privileged atmosphere. They were good people that taught me right from wrong but some of those lessons didn't take I don't guess. I had a pretty good head for studies and did well in school, I enjoyed working with electronics and helping dad in his workshop but I hated to do school work and although I passed everything I didn't do near as well as I could have.

My parents wanted me to go to college but I guess I was just being hardheaded because I joined the Air Force. They had some really good electronic vocations that I thought I would like. That sort of strained things with my parents for a while but we got passed that.

Both of them were killed in a car accident while I was in the Air Force. The money they left me set me up for life, I didn't have to work a lick and could live a very nice lifestyle, not the rich and famous type but the I don't have to worry about where my next meal is coming from type. After getting out of the Air Force I just bummed around Los Angles for a while, I really wanted something to do but I sure wasn't going to work for anybody so I was really kind of down.

It was like out of the blue I got a letter from a lawyer firm in New York. Seems my dad's Uncle Robert had passed away and left him some property being the only living relative he had. Well then they found out Dad had passed on so I was the only living relative he had. I didn't even know I had a great uncle Robert.

Have to stop a minute and focus on the action on the screen. Amos(that's the young mans name) is really getting to the short rows now his almost hairless ass is pumping fast and furious hammering her bouncing body into the bed. Elizabeth (that's the young lady's name) has her arms clasping him tight and her face is flushed with those good shooting feelings of having her tight pussy being heavenly stimulated. But alas just as I suspected Amos is grinding and shooting her full of his seed but she hasn't made it to her peak yet. I don't think she realizes what she is missing. Just a hunch but a well educated one that she has never had a climax in her life. As they lay in each others arms I switch to another room to see if I can find any more action.

Back to my story. When I arrived in New York I was shown a motel on the northern outskirts of the City. It had twenty five units in two L shaped sections. The office and a fairly nice house set at the front of the first L. While it was a little run down it wasn't in bad shape. The first thing I thought was I would sell it. Since it was free and clear I would make some pretty good money from it but then I really didn't need any more money. I am not an extravagant spender, not one of those guys that has to have stuff just because it is a name brand. A pair of jeans is a pair of jeans; they certainly don't have to have an expensive brand name on them. Any way I spent a week going over the books to see that while the place made a little money it wasn't much. As I looked out the office window I saw a nice looking woman come out of one of the units.

As a man the thought went through my head, I bet she would look good spread out naked on a bed. And just like that my life plan was formed. Took me a few more days to flesh it out but I knew what I wanted to do.

After all the papers were signed and delivered I eased all the existing tenants out and went to work remodeling the whole place. The units really were small apartments; they had a living area, separate kitchen and one bedroom with an adjoining bath. There was a pretty nice laundry room set between the two sections of unit's. Now good ole Uncle Robert was renting by the month for most of the people so it was more like an apartment complex instead of a motel. As such you have a hard time getting people evicted if they don't' pay up. I was going to charge by the day like any motel or hotel. The cost would be very cheap, I figured if I got four hundred a month out of each unit that would pay for the water and electric and make a little profit. Also if they didn't pay I could have them immediately evicted and or arrested for theft since there was no lease signed.

Profit was not my motive. Spying on good looking women and if my thoughts were logical getting a little good looking nookie was my main goal. Like I said there seems to be a little lacking in my moral condition but I will just have to live with it.

Ah yes unit 6 is looking interesting. A couple in their early forties. He is an overweight dark skinned guy, maybe Latin heritage and she is a tall black haired flirt, a little plump but not bad. Now they know how to fuck, guess they have been at it a while and knew what each other liked. They looked like they had just finished a little scotch (I know it's scotch because that's the kind of bottles they throw in the trash). She was teasing him by pulling up her tee shirt and giving him a flash of plump boob. Then giggling and backing away when he reached for her smiling. He got up off the couch and followed her flashing boobs to the bedroom; I had to switch cameras then. She backed up to the bed and jerked her shirt over her head letting those fleshy mounds bounce before him. She had big areole and little pointy nipples that were already beginning to extend. He took her in his arms and they fell to the bed with him on top of her. They were already in a tongue swapping kiss and he was massaging her breasts like he was kneading dough for two big pizzas. They spent a lot of time playing, stroking and kissing. Just building slowly and enjoying the act. Once they were naked she moved him over on his back and took his knobby cock in her mouth and brought him to the brink before popping him out of her mouth and rolling over on her back.

I had to smile because I have watched them before. He likes to eat her after he fucks her so he crawled between her wide stretched legs and used his big ass to drive into her wet pussy. She only has a sparse black bush set at the top of her mound. All I can see from this angle is his big ass pumping between two jerking legs but it's still stimulating. I can hear her grunts as his big belly mashed her into the mattress on every thrust. He fucks her like that for about five minutes and she gets off good. I can tell by the high keening whine and the way her legs stiffened before she threw them across his hips. He is a good fucker though and he isn't done by a long shot. Putting his arms under her shoulders he rolled over and brought her up on top of him. He played with her big mounds for a while as she calmed down from her climax just lifting his hips in a slow rhythm to keep her filled with cock. She murmured something that I didn't catch and then started posting on him the muscles in her thighs working as she raised herself up and down. She worked her ass around in various ways that caused pleasured grimaces to flow across his face.

She was getting there again I could tell as she sped up her thrusting and he had her by those fleshy hips now throwing his cock up deep when she came down. Once again her body stiffened and strained in the throws of orgasm while he held himself deep in her clasping sleeve. With a sigh she let him slip out of her dripping pussy and positioned herself on all fours. He moved around behind her, big belly swaying and hard cock bobbing. Setting himself he drove into her soft ass cheeks and started pounding hard. His large hands were pulling her back against him tightly every time he drove deep and her strangled cries of pleasure were rising in intensity. It was only three or maybe four minutes before he was growling "Here it comes sugar take your daddy's cum".

He drove hard pulled her tight and I could tell he was filling her with cum. His climax triggered her third climax and her head dropped to the bed as she shoved back to get his spurting cock as deep as she could.

Now as soon as he finished cumming he shoved her gently forward and she twisted around to lay on her back, legs wide spread and pussy brimming with their cum. He fell between her legs and proceeded to clean her out with his tongue and fingers until she was clutching his thinning hair tightly and groaning out another orgasm.

By now I had my cock out and was stroking it slowly while I watched. I didn't cum but it sure felt good.

Neither one was what you would consider attractive although I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed but they knew how to please each other and that's sure helps make a good marriage.

Ah well back to bringing you up to the present with my story. I had a construction outfit come in and do a lot of repair work getting the units in good shape. While they were doing that I went back to California and bought a bunch of electronic equipment. Didn't want to buy this equipment in New York where it might raise some suspicions. The latest in surveillance equipment, the cameras were as small as the end of a pencil eraser but gave clear sharp images. They were almost as good as military night vision equipment, not quite but that stuff was too big for me to install inconspicuously.

I am a pretty handy man myself and I planned on doing all of the repair work on the units. About the only thing I couldn't do was fix the air conditioning units. It took me three months to install a camera in every room except the bathrooms; I had no interest in seeing anybody using the faculties. I was pretty proud of myself, I don't think even an expert could spot the camera's; you would have to have special equipment to detect them. While I was doing this I had another thought and I took the wall out of one of the bedrooms in my house to make a fairly large room that I used to start an electronics repair shop. A sign out front and a few newspaper adds and I had a steady flow of customers. More than I wanted but I needed to get it established so I could use it as a cover in case anybody got suspicious, besides I enjoyed working on things. I didn't mind hard work just didn't want anybody telling me I had to do it.

Once everything was in place I had used up all the money that was in good ole Uncle Roberts account but that was alright. I turned on the vacancy sign one day and by midmorning half of the rooms were gone. I could have rented them all but I was selective in my choices, if I didn't want to rent to somebody I would just tell them all the empty rooms were reserved. The first time I tried to pick couples with a good looking woman or just a good looking woman. I had all the rooms gone by the next afternoon. At the rates I was offering it was just what people a little down on their luck was looking for. That was my whole plan I wanted people who may not be able to pay. Sounds crazy don't it, but you will see why as I go along.

Now I don't want you to get the idea I was a loner that just like to sit and watch other people fuck. I had a pretty active social life, no I didn't get much pussy but I had developed some friends while I had been here and we hung out at the local pub some. I made sure I was on good terms with the local police and sheriff's department. All in all I was pretty happy, I stayed as busy as I wanted to and got to watch some good sex, every now and then I got lucky at the pub and got my ashes hauled.

One of the sheriff's deputies also frequented the pub and we became pretty good friends. That's how my plan became even better. Being able to watch my tenants it wasn't long before I discovered that one couple was dealing drugs. I don't like that stuff and I told Lou (the deputy) I thought there was something suspicious about them. He watched them a few days and busted them for drug dealing. I got rid of some bad apples and his department got to look good. Over the next year I had a couple of more that wanted to deal and each time he got the credit for the arrest. By now I was ready to implement the next part of my plan, I had opportunities before but I was a little afraid of taking that next step.

I didn't try to collect money when people checked in; usually if they stayed a week I would slip a bill under the door. Most of the people were just down on their luck and needed a cheap place to stay until they got back on their feet. By listening in I knew which ones were going to pay and which ones were going to try and stiff me. That's were my friend Lou came in. I always seemed to catch them just before they tried to slip out, they never could figure out how my timing was so good. I told them if they didn't pay I would have them arrested on the spot and since I knew before hand what they were doing I always had Lou just happen to drive by about that time. He was glad to do it and they usually paid, had to have a couple of them arrested but that was their problem.

Now there was a couple in unit 20 that I had been priming for about three months and I figured the time was right. They were both looking for jobs but not having much luck. In their late twenties, he wasn't a bad looking guy, ordinary build just the beginning of those ole love handles. She was a very attractive woman about 5'5" and nice curvy body and shoulder length black hair. Had little bitty areole just a little bigger then her thick nipples. Made my mouth water I tell you. They paid every week the first month but then their money started running out and they missed a week paying. I didn't say anything just put another bill under the door the next week. Again they didn't pay and I didn't say anything.

It was a little over three months now and the bill at the end of the week would be 1,200 dollars, I figured that was enough. I had heard them talking and they were getting desperate. I knew he had a job interview the next week so I had to make my move now. I called Lou just to let him know I might need him. And he came and parked his car close to the entrance to the motel. As long as he didn't get a call he would sit there until I signaled him. I watched and when Dave came in from job hunting that afternoon I called to him. He stopped with that deer in the headlights look on his face.

I was all smiles as I asked him to come into the office. He came in very nervously.

"Sit down Dave; we have a little problem here." I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Uh... I know we are behind on the rent, really I will get you the money" he said pleadingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.