The Test - Cover

The Test

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Man meets the woman of his dreams. Can he hold out on sex till marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor  

Once upon a time there was a guy named Jack and a girl named Jill. They were engaged to be married. Jack was known as kind of a playboy, and Jill was a known heiress. Her parents were very worried about Jack's past and were afraid he didn't really love Jill, but just wanted her for her money. So they put him to the test.

Jill had a beautiful younger sister named Alice. She had a beautiful body and always wore sexy clothes around Jack. Jack could never take his eyes off the young beauty. One evening Jack went to the family mansion to see Jill. She wasn't there, the only one there was Alice, dressed in a very sexy see through negligee. Jack could see her soft breasts and exceptionally hard nipples. He could see her near transparent panties through the negligee. The soft mound of her blond pussy pushed against the fabric of her panties. He was beginning to get hard, because of the beautiful women in front of him.

Jack asked, "Where is everyone?"

Alice replied, "Everyone is out and will be gone for a couple of more hours. I am here by myself Jack."

She then took off the robe of her negligee, and went a few steps up the stairs. "Come up and help me pass the time Jack," she asked in a very sexy voice. Then she went up to the top of the stairs and took off her negligee, leaving on only her see through panties. Jack could only stare at her, what a beautiful site. Then she spoke again in the same tone of voice, "You can have me Jack! All you have to do is come up these stairs and into my bedroom." Then she disappeared from site.

Jack was in awe of what had just happened. He turned around, ran out to his car, and opened the door to get in. As he reached for the glove compartment he glanced back up at the house. There on the porch was Alice fully dressed and standing next to her was Jill, smiling broadly. On the other side of Alice, Jill's parents looked on. Everyone grinned at Jack who was now sitting in the car.

Her dad asked Jack to step out of the car, came down and started shaking Jacks hand. Jill came running to him, embracing and kissing him. As they all started walking back toward the house, Jill's dad looked at him and said, "Welcome to the family young man, you have passed the test. Any man who could turn down Alice, especially dressed the way she was must really love Jill."

The moral of the story: "Always keep your condoms in the cars glove compartment."

I started laughing again as I finished the story. I looked over at Karen who was almost in tears. "What's the matter honey?" I asked.

She was crying and said, "Is that what you would have done Mark? Would you have fucked my little sister?

"My God, Karen, It was just a joke. How can you get mad over a damn joke?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Mark, I didn't find it funny at all." she replied, as she went into the bedroom.

I just turned off my computer, shook my head and went in the living room to watch the game.

Here's a little background on Karen and me. Karen is twenty-seven years old. She is divorced, and has been for about a year now. She was married at twenty years old and thought everything was fine. She was divorced six years later after catching her husband with his pants down, literally, with his cock stuck in his secretary. She was bent over his desk with her skirt up taking dick-ta-tion.

Brad, her former husband, had told Karen he would be working late. Being the nice wife, she stopped at the Chinese restaurant and picked up some carry out and took it to his office. Seeing her husband and his secretary fucking right there on the desk made her extremely angry. She took her sweet and sour pork and egg drop soup and threw it at the climaxing couple, depositing the food all over the secretary's back and her husband's private areas. She then turned around, left the office, and filed for divorce. He knew better then to contest it and she got everything she asked for.

I got married when I was nineteen years old, all I could think about was I married my so called lover because while we were dating, we fucked every chance we got. I really didn't know what love was and shouldn't have ever gotten married. I was a lousy husband and she was a cheating wife. I guess we deserved each other. After she caught me with her sister, she asked for a divorce. You should know that she fucked her sister's husband also.

We both agreed that divorce was the proper course of action. We divided what little assets we had, fifty-fifty. I've now been divorced for nine years. I have played around with a lot of women. I guess I am considered a playboy.

It is good to know that neither Karen nor I have any children. It did make our divorces a lot less complicated.

Karen manages an upper class women's boutique store. She is one classy woman. Always wears top of the line clothes and has a body to wear them on. I can only describe her as one beautiful woman. Hour glass figure, boobs that don't need a bra, but she loves to wear the frilly little things. Legs that go laterally up to her ass and I know that sounds stupid, but that is the best way for me to describe them.

Let me tell you how we met. I'm a Police Officer, better known as a cop. I have been a Sergeant for a few years now. One day as I was patrolling the streets keeping everyone save. I spotted a car with its hood up and a pair of legs going up to an ass that almost gave me a hard on just looking at it. This woman who turned out to be Karen was bent over looking at her engine. I stopped, because of common courtesy and asked her what the problem was?

She said her car was overheating and would I mind taking a look?

I am no mechanic but I had to help this lady in distress. I looked down and to my surprise I actually saw something. She had a hole in her radiator hose. I proudly pointed it out to her and then offered to call for a tow.

She asked me if I could drop her off at her workplace, she would be most grateful.

I opened the front door of the cruiser for her and when she slid in, all I remember seeing was legs, garter belt, and her creamy white thighs. I think that was when I fell in love.

She looked up at me and said, "Officer, when you get done starring you can close the door."

I really felt stupid, closed the door and got in the drivers seat. I looked at her and was about to apologize when I looked at her face. She was beautiful, I don't mean just make up, and I mean she was beautiful. Hazel eyes, shoulder length brunette hair, kissable lips, and the prettiest dimples. I just starred at her for what seemed like minutes but was only a few seconds.

She said, "Is everything alright officer?

All I could do is look at her and kept saying, "I'm sorry, God I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say but I am truly sorry for starring at you the way I did. I totally apologize."

She looked at me and just smiled lightly. About that time the tow truck came. I got back out of the car and got the towing information then went up to Karen's window and asked for her identification for the tow truck operator. I looked at the license and said, "Thank you, Karen." I finally knew her name Karen Smith.

As I drove her to work we talked a little. She mentioned her job and what she did. She told me she had been recently divorced and it was a sensitive area to talk about.

I told her I was divorced also but it was seven years ago. I asked her if I could see her again on one of my off duty days. She said she didn't really know because she just met me. She did give me her phone number and told me what time would be good to call, seeing she works a lot.

That night I had a hard time sleeping. I couldn't get this woman out of my mind. I can't believe a woman struck me this way. I had been going out with good looking women for the past 7 years, having sex with most of them. Why was this woman so different to me? I had to see her again.

I called her and next day and asked her out for lunch. We went to a small café and had lunch and just talked. She told me about her divorce and how she was coping with it. We were really enjoying each others company, but both had to get back to work. Then I asked her if I could have dinner with her. She just starred at me for a few seconds. I held my hands together as though I was praying saying, "Please."

She laughed and then accepted my invitation. We set up our time for that evening and then each went back to work.

I didn't know if I just wanted in this woman's pants or was I falling for her. After that evening we went on seeing each other about every other day. I had kissed her, held her hands, danced with her, but hadn't slept with her. After about a month of dating, I told her I wanted her. I wanted to hold her, caress her, and make love to her. I promised her I would go easy and stop if she wanted to stop. We went to my house, sat on the couch and continued talking.

She said this would be her first time since her divorce and that she was very nervous. She looked at me and said, "Mark, I know you're a playboy. You have made it with a number of my friends, and even my older sister. I don't want to discuss any of your past love interest right now."

I was shocked, I had no idea how she got information on my sexual prowess. I didn't know what to say.

She continued, "I don't just want to be another of your conquests. I'm falling for you and really want you. Brad was my first and only lover. You will be the second man I have ever slept with. Please be gentle with me."

We walked to the bedroom, I slowly undressed her. I could tell she was nervous. I have done this so many times before it was like clock work. I removed her clothes, dimmed the lights, sat on the side of the bed and started caressing her breasts. My God, she was so soft and warm; I bent over and kissed her ever so softly. I wanted more; I kept kissing her, and rubbing her. What was happening to me? I was a playboy, I fucked dozens of women, why was this so different?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.