A Dark and Stormy Knight
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Mack the Knife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Huntress, Nadia, finds a knight in the woods, injured and without a single memory of his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Size   Violence  

Gavin managed to slip the two of them out of town and deep into a patch of woods to the west. Nadia was horrified at how easily he knocked out the gate guards with a simple word of the harsh speech, both men slumping to the ground as if they had been struck with clubs.

They traveled through the night and came to a small farmstead in the wee hours. Gavin spoke a few moments of killing the inhabitants and resting here for a while. However, he noted that there may well be more than he could handle easily, and he wished to rest, not fight for now.

He banged upon the door for a moment, and when a man answered the door he bowed politely, giving Nadia a glare to which she responded by bowing as well.

"Good sir," said Gavin, his voice dripping with syrupy sweetness. "My companion and I need a place to stay for the night, and perhaps tomorrow night, we are very weary."

The man looked at them for a moment. "I don't normally allow strangers to take to my loft, friend," he said politely. "I apologize." The farmer's eyes focused upon Nadia's long, slender body for a long moment and Gavin smiled.

"Sir, I beg you reconsider," said Gavin. "Please escort us to your loft, and I am sure payment can be arranged."

The farmer thought a moment, then stepped outside. He held a glass-enclosed candle to light the way. They went into the barn and Gavin let Nadia overtake him and leaned toward her.

"Remove your clothes," he ordered her in a whisper.

She looked at him only for the barest of moments, then saw his eyes flashing with anger at even this slight hesitation. She began stripping as they walked along. The farmer stopped and pointed up at the loft overhead.

"I'm sure you can make yourselves comfortable up there," the farmer said. "But if you have money, why don't you go to an inn?" he asked, turning. The last few words sort of tumbled out of his mouth automatically.

His wide eyes regarded her long, nude form.

"Please show Nadia around up there, good sir, pardon her nakedness, she is simply very eager to be bedded down," said Gavin with a sly smile. "I must visit the privy, I will return in a while."

He kissed Nadia on the cheek. "Betray me and I kill them all and I will make you eat their hearts," he whispered. "Give him whatever he desires of you."

Nadia nodded and whispered, "Yes, master," in return.

Gavin went to the outhouse and relieved himself, that much had been true. He then went back to the barn and stood outside the slatted walls. He heard the farmer stuttering inside.

"I've never done anything like this, miss," he said.

Nadia's voice seeped through the wooden walls. "It's okay," she said. "We would happily pay with money, if we had any. Please accept my favors instead."


Nadia knelt in front of the farmer. He was a middle-aged man, with graying hair and gray eyes. A gentle looking man, really. She liked him immediately, which made her task easier, after a fashion.

She unfastened his belt and lowered his pants to his ankles. "Would you like me to mouth you?" she asked, rolling her eyes upward and giving herself a rather innocent, vulnerable aspect.

The farmer nodded quietly, unable to actually voice such a forbidden desire. Nadia took the shaft of his cock in her hand and moved forward onto it, her mouth opening wide and taking it almost to the root.

He groaned and his hips bucked a little as she closed her lips down and pressed her tongue to the underside of the head.

She looked up at the blissful expression on his gentle face and smiled inwardly herself. She liked spreading happiness about, normally, and now was doing so, but even more intensely. Nadia took his hands and placed them upon either side of her head. A wide smile played on her mouth as she pulled her lips from around his cock.

"Mount my mouth," she said, her voice husky with desire.

The farmer gave the barest of nods to her and pulled her head toward his groin. She took him into her again, feeling his cock slipping partway down her throat. After Gavin, this man was easily accommodated. He began pushing himself into her mouth, then pulling back to thrust again. Each inward thrust mashed her nose into his dense pubic hair and she felt his testicles roll over her chin.

After a few brief moments of this, he finally realized that Nadia would accept him without trial, and he began pumping her head as if it were a willing woman's cunt, growing rougher with each penetrating push. She was moaning with each thrust, as well, adding to the sensation for the farmer, that he was indeed mounting a woman.

It was but a brief moment before he rammed his swollen organ home into her willing throat and held it there, pumping semen down her gullet. When he finally pulled forth his now much reduced cock, a long ribbon of the milky fluid ran from the head to her soft lips.

Nadia leaned forward, and delicately collected the ribbon up as she moved, then licked it free of the tiny opening at the tip of the head. The farmer smiled gently down at her. "By the One, that was wonderful," he said, his eyes full of gratitude. "You two may stay as long as you need."

Nadia licked the shaft again. "Come tomorrow, sir, and I will complete payment with another of my openings," she said, smiling up at him enticingly.

The farmer nodded as he pulled up his pants and fastened them. "I will, lady," he said, quietly. "I need to return to bed, though, plowing and planting tomorrow and all."

"Good night," she said, sitting back on her heels, "and pleasant dreams."

He clambered down the ladder as Gavin opened the large door of the barn. "Good night, sir," the farmer said. "I hope you find the loft comfortable."

Gavin smiled winningly and nodded. "I'm sure we will," he said. "Good night, sir."

The farmer left, pushing the door shut behind him. Gavin climbed into the loft and sat down, pulling off his boots.

"Well, whore, did you enjoy that?" he asked, looking at her by the tiny flickering candle's light.

Nadia barely hesitated at all. "Yes, master," she said. "Very much."

He nodded. "Good," he said. "You'll be paying my way with your body for the near future." Gavin chuckled. "Pray I need nothing expensive."

In the dark recesses of her mind, Nadia screamed out. Her lips turned up in a smile, almost defiantly naughty. "I pray you wish to buy a horse, master," she said huskily.

He grinned again. "Damn," he said, shaking his head, causing his golden hair to sparkle by the candlelight. "You are a wanton slut, aren't you?"

She nodded. As he stood, she moved to kneel before him. "No, Nadia," he said, looking down into her disappointed eyes. "I will not be using you again tonight. Put your hands behind your back."

Nadia stood and turned about and put her wrists together behind her back. He tied her with a length of rope he found in the barn somewhere, tightening the cords painfully. He then tied it around her waist to keep her hands totally immobile behind her.

"Go to sleep," he said, lying on a small pile of hay. "We will be here a couple of days."

She moved to a corner of the loft and curled up on the floor, a maneuver made more difficult by her tied hands. As she thought on the eventful day, she started crying. She would soon displease him and he would kill her. Her soul felt dead already.


In the morning, she was dragged to her feet by her hair, painfully smashing into consciousness as Gavin lifted her. "Wake up." He said, his voice cold and unfeeling.

She took to her unsteady feet, his fingers still twined into her disheveled hair. "Yes, master," she said, reflexively.

He cut the bindings to her wrists with a short knife, slicing her skin slightly in doing so. She managed to stifle the whimper from the pain of the cut.

He threw her down on a pile of hay upon her face and stomach. "Hike your ass and spread yourself open," he ordered.

She did as told, and he noted not even a half second of hesitation in her movements with a broad smile. Her tightly puckered anus was probably still somewhat painful from yesterday. He moved down above her, squatting over her well-shaped ass and spit down upon her butt, letting the saliva coat her crevasse.

"Wet my cock with your bile," he said, moving around to her head. "Take it to the root."

She did her level best to accommodate that command, gagging several times as inch after inch of his huge cock was forced by her frantic motions down her throat.

Her neck, with each attempt, stretching her throat outward. "You're worse than useless," he said callously. "Take it all now, or I will slice your back open and fuck the hole.

She grunted as he said that and pushed harder. Driving his massive cock down her throat and gagging. She suppressed the gag and pushed harder, feeling it pressing into her tight throat. It was as if there was a barrier. Once the head of his organ passed that point, it slipped in almost effortlessly, spearing her throat for its full length.

"Good, good," he commented, ramming himself into her a few times before pulling back out and looking upon the glistening bile of her throat coating his shaft. He moved behind her again and pressed the now very slick head against her rear entrance.

"Beg for my attention, whore," he said, pushing his cock only an inch into her. "Beg me to fuck you."

She groaned and said. "Please, master, take me, use me for your pleasure," she said.

She screamed out as he rocked forward and rammed his cock into her tight opening. After he had entered her for the first time, he started thrusting into her violated sphincter with long, smooth motions. Nadia grunted with each thrust, clawing at the hay on the floor with her hands as his pole spread her ass with its huge girth and length.

Her face was a mask of pain, and the muscles of her neck and back showed her tension. She could not come this way and it was frustrating. She started whimpering, groaning that she could not climax.

Gavin slapped her in the back of the head, hard enough for her face to strike the wooden floor. "Bitch!" he yelled. "You serve for my pleasure. Do you understand me?"

Nadia cried, tears running down her cheeks. "Yes, master," she whimpered.

"I may pleasure you some time, but not when you wish it," he said, grabbing a handful of her long hair and pulling it.

He lifted her upper body from the floor and yanked her head back to where he could get to her neck. Once in position, he bit her neck, blood flowed from the torn flesh of her throat and he lapped at it.

"You serve me in all ways, yes?" he taunted.

"Yes, master," said Nadia, gritting her teeth through the pain of his bite. "I serve you all ways." These words were interspersed with grunts as he continued to pound his cock into her ass.

She sighed as he pulled his pole out of her stretched backside and used her hair to pull her head to his cock again. "Clean me of your stink, slut." He said and she obliged, though she found no distasteful matter upon him.

She was glad for that small mercy. Nadia reminded herself that she needed to keep her bowels emptied, else she would end up doing things more odious yet that she had been spared so far.

"I've not spent yet, whore, so be prepared to service me further, later." Gavin said. "I go now to get some food for us. Pray I find sufficient, else I will begin to eat you."

Nadia had no doubt he was serious. She managed to descend the ladder to the lower level of the barn and half crawled, half walked to a long watering trough in the corner of the massive barn.

With a long sigh. She slid over the lip of the trough and into the stale water within. Her rump seemed to sizzle like red steel as she settled into the water and she enjoyed the cooling embrace on her violated anus. A long moment passed, and she feared she might fall asleep. She crawled out of the water, much soothed, but still in pain.

Gavin entered the barn just a moment later. "Good, keep yourself in good shape for my use," he said approvingly. Nadia automatically smiled at the praise.

"The farmer said he would come collect the remainder of the 'rent' from you in a few minutes," said Gavin, chuckling. "Be sure to do what he asks."

"Yes, master," replied Nadia, almost instinctively. "I will do as you say."

The half-elf reached out a soft, slender hand and stroked her cheek. "Very good," he said, petting her. "I may end up keeping you longer, yet, than a few days. You're so damn well-broken."

She rubbed her face upon the proffered hand, glad that it was not hurting her right now. She even kissed a fingertip with a soft, delicate motion.

"I did manage some bread," said Gavin, producing a loaf from behind his back.

Nadia's mouth started watering profusely; she had not eaten in almost a full day.

"Beg for some," said Gavin callously.

Nadia did not hesitate. "Please, master, a bit to eat," she whined. "Just a morsel. So that I can remain strong enough for your kind attentions."

"Oh?" said Gavin, widening his eyes. "A very good reason to feed you, indeed." He tore the loaf in half and handed her a piece. "Enjoy, slut, next I may drench in my piss to flavor it for you."

The bread did not last long. Like an animal, Nadia tore into the loaf, ripping off great hunks and chewing them twice, then swallowing them in such gulps that Gavin half feared she would choke. That would be interesting, he thought.

She did not, however, and finished the loaf in under a minute, washing down the dry bread with great gulps of the stagnant trough water.

"You eat bread like you eat cock, slut," commented Gavin. "Anything going into that mouth had best beware, no?"

She shook her head emphatically. "I would never hurt your magnificent manhood, master," she said, smiling. "It deserves my worship."

"So it does," he said. "I am going for a walk to allow you and the farmer to have a bit of privacy. Perhaps he'll fuck you and give you that release you desire."

Gavin left the barn, and she heard his footsteps crunching upon the gravel of the path outside the door. Nadia patiently awaited the farmer's arrival. She soon heard footsteps approaching the door and stood up.

The farmer came in, smiling. "Hello again," he said.

"Hello," replied Nadia, then her eyes widened at the sight of a second man with the first, younger, and much broader-shouldered. "And to you, sir," she said to the second man.

The second man seemed nervous. "Hello, miss," he said. "You are really as pretty as Charnen said."

A wide smile spread across Nadia's face. "Why, thank you," she said, feeling a slight warmth flow into her cheeks. She was not even aware of her nudity now, and stood unselfconsciously before the two men.

"This is my nephew, Roddic," the farmer said. "I thought since..."

Nadia interrupted him. "Of course, I can pleasure him as well," she said. "It would be MY pleasure."

They soon had their pants off and Nadia lying atop an old water barrel. Charnen was pumping his cock furiously into her cunt, while Roddic fed his organ into her willing mouth. She felt a climax approaching quickly, and grabbed Charnen by his waist, pulling him into herself with more force.

Nadia screamed a muffled release, hampered by the long organ pushing its way down her throat. Soon after, she felt her mouth fill with Roddic's seed. She swallowed it handily and waited for Charnen to spend.

She did not have to wait long, soon he grunted out in satisfaction and she felt his warm seed fill her insides. "Damn, that's good," he said, praising her.

Nadia's mouth broke into a wide smile. "Thank you," she said, her hand came up and idly wiped away a small dribble of semen from her lower lip. "That was very nice," she added, sliding off the barrel and helping the two men put their pants back on.

They both left quietly, Roddic slipped her a tenth-mark coin as he passed. "Thank you," he said quietly. "That was my first time with a lady's mouth." He added, winking.

Nadia nodded and smiled. "You're most welcome," she said, politely, palming the coin.

She cleaned herself in the trough again, using her fingers to slide up into her cunt and clean herself inside as far as she could reach. Nadia once again crawled out of the water and waited patiently, for her master to return.

It was almost two hours before he opened the door and regarded her. "I trust you enjoyed your little playtime," he said.

"Yes, master, I did," she replied, "and one gave me this." She held up the silver tenth-mark coin and offered it out to him.

"I am most stunned," said Gavin, after a moment. "You are a very good slave. And you say one gave it. There were more?"

"Yes, master, two of them," replied Nadia, nodding. "One took me by my maidenhood, the other, my mouth."

"Very nice indeed." He flipped the coin into the air and caught it, then secreted it in his belt pouch, a small leather pouch she had made for him only three days ago.

Shaking his head, Gavin idly unfastened his codpiece. "Such loyalty deserves a reward," he said. "Lie down and I'll fuck you properly."

She did as he said, lying upon her back and spreading her long, slender legs and revealing her well used and waiting cunt.

His massive cock stood out from him as he lowered himself onto her. Even with its amazing girth, she had no pain at his entry, she was now accustomed to him.

He was soon pounding his pole into her with wild abandon, with her meeting each thrust into her with one upward of her own. She squealed in delight as a massive release gripped her, her thighs locked into place and she lifted her body from the floor, raising Gavin as well, arching her strong back and screaming her orgasm out.

She then fell limp to the floor again. Gavin smiled down at her. "Do you now feel better?" he asked.

"Very much so, master," replied Nadia. "Thank you."

"Let no one say I am a total cad, hmm?" said Gavin, grinning.

"You are a good master," she said. "I worship you and your cock."

"Now, stop that, whore," said Gavin. "You're going to make me fall in love with you, and we don't want that," he added. "I should have to kill you immediately, then."

"Yes, master." Then he began thrusting into her again, cutting off speech from her as she grunted in time with his deep thrusts.

He soon pulled his organ from her wet cunt and grabbed her hair. She automatically opened her mouth and engulfed his swollen pole and moaned as he gripped her with both hands and finished himself by ramming the huge cock down her throat. She tasted his semen flood her mouth and then more. She gulped it down, knowing, somehow, he would be vexed with her if she spilled his seed.

He soon stopped feeding her semen and his organ pulled from her mouth. "You've done well, Nadia," he said, again stroking her cheek. "Now, wash me up and put my organ away."

She lapped her cunt-juices from his flaccid cock, still larger, even in softness, than most men. Then her tongue cleaned among his pubic hairs and his balls.

"Oh, but you do that well," sighed Gavin. "You may just make me hard again."

She smiled at this very kind compliment. "Thank you, master," she said.

"What would you like?" he asked. "I feel generous with my affection this day."

She thought a moment. "My backside, master," she said, trying to name what she felt he would want most.

"Ah, your lovely backside," he said, stroking her hair. "You would indeed like that?" he asked. "I would have thought it painful."

"It is, master," said Nadia. "But it is that which I desire most."

"No," he said. "I think we will try something else first. Put your hand up your cunt."

She blinked at him a moment. It was sufficient to sour his good mood instantly. "Bitch!" he screamed as he backhanded her.

Her head twisted around and a small fan of blood flew from her lips as she landed upon the floor with a thump. When she looked back, through a curtain of her hair, she saw he was slipping a dagger form its sheath.

"You will do as you are told, and without hesitation." He slashed her arm with the dagger, drawing a small flood of bright red blood. "Next, this will be used to cut your loose cunt from your body," he said, lowering his face to just before hers. "Now, ram your fucking hand up your cunt, to the wrist."

She laid back and began working her slender fingers into herself. Soon, she had all four, and folded her thumb against her palm. She pushed inward with the hand, at a rather awkward angle. There was quite a lot resistance, but she pushed again, then used her other hand to push, as well. With a gasp, she felt it slid in, filling her completely, width wise. She felt her hand, and realized she still hand two fingers width to go to her wrist.

With a last desperate grunt, she rammed the hand home, it felt as if her insides were being gouged out of her, but it went, she gasped for air as she felt the muscles of her opening contract around her wrist.

Gavin stepped forward and placed a booted foot upon her wrist. "More." He said, pushing down with his foot.

Another bit of hand and wrist went into her stretched cunt. She cried out from the pain that lanced through her body as her vaginal passage was stretched by her knuckles, and the lining scored by her long nails. Tears ran down her cheeks again as she cried in self loathing.

"Master, I am not worthy of your time," she cried. "Kill me now," she begged.

"You're right," he said. "You're not worth it, but you're all I have for now." Gavin's face showed a brief flicker of something else as he said this. Something soft.

Nadia blinked, wondering if she had imagined it.

He knelt down, grabbing her wrist. He pulled it slowly out of her, gently, and almost tenderly. It made a soft slurping sound as it came free, coated with her juices.

"Rest now," he said, his voice distant. Was the old, gentle Gavin still there? Did she wish him back?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.