Best Friends with Benefits - Cover

Best Friends with Benefits

Copyright© 2005 by Lacy Underalls

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tina and Jill have been best friends since grade school. Now freshmen in college, they share an apartment and much more as they grow with each new experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   School  

Being shy your first year of college was normal. At least I thought it was normal. My roommate Jill was putting my beliefs to shame. I sat in our small office, it was really a third bedroom too small for anyone to want to live in, and listened to Jill alternate between moaning and laughing. We had been in school for a little over six months now, and Jill had been with at least twice that many guys.

"Oh Shit! Ahhhh!" The wall couldn't muffle that cry. I had to laugh. I had been home enough to realize when she was enjoying good sex and when she was acting to keep the guy's ego inflated. Tonight was the real deal. The monotonous thumping against the wall sped up briefly before stopping. I thought I even heard a small moan of disappointment from Jill. I glanced at the clock out of curiosity. Jill had a way of getting guys out of the house very quickly without any feelings being hurt. I guess in that regard she was more of a guy than a girl. The silence allowed me to concentrate on my homework.

"Hey Tina, I didn't know you were home." Jill was gone from the doorway before I could answer. I heard a guy's voice followed by the latching of our front door. The clock had ticked away only 12 minutes since I had checked it last. Jill was operating faster than normal. She re-appeared in the doorway with a sheepish grin on her face.

"I hope you let him get dressed before you showed him out the door." She raised her eyebrows at me and laughed.

"After what he did he should be happy I didn't throw him out the window. The asshole couldn't hold on long enough to let me really enjoy the evening."

"It sounded like you were having a great time. I wouldn't complain too much."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Like I said, I thought you were still at class."

"Smith let us out early to work on our pa..."

"What do you mean I shouldn't complain!", Jill cut me off mid-sentence. "Girls get blue balls just like guys, especially when he gets me that worked up and then stops." She walked over and sat down on the old couch facing me. "Seriously Tina, I was so damned close and boom! He's going limp before I even realize it's over." My eyes dropped down to Jill's chest. I couldn't help it. Her shirt was too thin to hide her nipples, and they were very hard at the moment.

"Damn Jill, he really did leave you hanging." She saw my eyes drop and lowered her gaze to see what I was looking at. I think she actually turned red.

"Well shit, time for me to go. Time for a nice shower with my friend the back scrubber." She winked at me and disappeared into the hallway. I couldn't help but laugh at her. The 'back scrubber' was a long handled loofa that acted as Jill's surrogate lover when she was horny and alone. My concentration left the room along with Jill.

An hour later I was in bed reading a horribly boring biology text. Jill came bounding in the room looking quite refreshed. She plopped down next to me and smiled.

"Looks like Mr. Scrubber did the trick?"

"Yeah, with some help from my right hand. At least he doesn't stop until I let him."

"You crack me up Jill, how did you and I ever get so close being so different?"

"Geez I don't know, growing up next to each other... being set up in this nice apartment by our parents together. We are the perfect couple. If only you had a huge penis that never went soft!" I gave her a good stare for that comment, although I did ask for it.

"I'd probably get laid more if I had a huge penis." She made her face at me. Crap, I knew where this was headed.

"Tina! You are not ugly. If you bothered to try at all you'd be hotter than I am, and you know it."

"Jill I was just kidd..." She cut me off again.

"You have perfect boobs, you're in great shape, you have red hair that everyone drools over and your personality is great. You just never let anyone get to know you."

Jill always got worked up if I said anything negative about myself. I loved her for it, although I still didn't do anything to correct my situation. Being shy sucks.

"I appreciate the kind words old friend, I really do and you know that. It's just so hard for me sometimes. It's not like I don't wish you were the one listening sometimes."

"If that's all it would take then let me set you up. I can have your pick of five different guys over here in less than an hour!" She was so excited it scared me.

"Jill I wasn't being serious, and there is no way one of your guys would come over here for you and take me as an alternate."

"An alternate? Do you know how many of my 'guys' as you call them think you're hot? Do you know how old it gets to hear the whole threesome speech?"

"The what speech?" That last line had got my attention.

"I said threesome Tina. The ones that get to see you when they come over can't shut up about it. 'All the chicks are doing it' they tell me. 'Hey Jill, why don't you invite your roomie in for a drink and yada yada yada maybe we can have some fun'. It just gets old"

"Wow Jill, too bad I don't believe you." She looked to be in her own world, basically ignoring me.

"Don't get me wrong Tina, under the right circumstances it would be cool, but the requests do get old after a while. That's part of the reason I try to get them over here when you're at class." It took me a second to let that sink in.

"Did you just say it would be 'cool'? Are you talking about us Jill?" She looked at me like I was an idiot, or maybe just a little goofy.

"Yeah, what's the big deal. We were each other's first kiss back in what, sixth grade? We see each other naked all the time. I think you're hot and you've told me pretty much the same thing. It's not like you're a virgin Tina. Just because I go out and get laid sure doesn't make me more sexual than you. Hell, I'm suprised you don't have carpal tunnel from that vibrator I hear every night."

"Ok I just never thought about us being together. I never thought any girl for that matter."

"You're full of shit, everyone thinks about it. You remember Jenny Stein from High school?"

"No way! You and Jenny?!" I was trying not to be dramatic but I don't think it was working. Jill laughed at my reaction.

"No we didn't do anything. I never even really talked to outside of school. What I did do was fantasize about her every night for like six months. I don't even really know why, I just had this thing for her. Mr. Scrubber and I had many lovely three ways with Jenny in the shower. We still do every once in a while when I'm stuck and can't get the right thought in my head. It's just experimenting, that's what college is for, right?"

"You're wearing me out Jill. I think it's bedtime."

"You mind if I crash in here with you? My bed smells like crappy men's cologne. No clean sheets."

"Well, I guess if you have to... ouch!" Jill smiled and held her fist up in the air again. "Hitting me isn't gonna get you in my bed young lady."

"I promise to be good, no stealing all the covers."

"Ok brat, and don't snore either." I shut the light off and stretched out. Jill crawled under the covers and let out a big sigh. It was dark and the quiet was amplified. "Jill, I just don't think I could screw a guy in front of you." The bed shook with her laughter. I tried to be upset for a second at her reaction but soon my stomach hurt from laughing as well.

"Well if that's your only hang-up were fine. All they really want is to watch us anyway. Guys love the whole girl-girl thing. It's all you see on the porn sites." Eventually it got quiet again and I tried to drift off to sleep. My mind was racing with thoughts of sexual conquests.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.