Thia's Memory - Cover

Thia's Memory

Copyright© 2005 by dondon

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Thia woke up one day in a hospital to find herself alone. And not only alone also her memory was lost, gone. She couldn't remember anything. After 2 years of unlucky searching she decided to rebuild her life and start all over again. But then he appeared and everything changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First  

Shane's eyes flew open as he heard a scream 'what was... ' he couldn't continue his words as another scream followed.

'Thia' He got out of his bed quickly, grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it on as he opened his door.

'NO' another scream came from Thia's room as Shane opened her door. She was lying there on her back, with no covers, sweat covering the skin Shane was able to see through her pajamas. Tears were running down her face.

But she was sleeping.

"Thia" Shane said sitting down beside her and shaking her shoulders slightly, trying not to scare her. But then again she screamed and mumbled something that he couldn't understand "Thia, wake up" he shook her stronger this time. She calmed down for a moment that he thought her bad dream was over. But then she spoke again, clearly this time.

"Please don't, no please" She started crying again.

"Oh my god what should I do?" Shane tried to wake her up again, but she kept crying and started speaking again.

"No, you know I had to go, but you also know I love him more than anything" She was talking and with each word she sobbed harder "How can you do this to me? How can you do this to him?"

Shane held her close trying to calm her down, he wasn't able to wake her up but at least he'd try to hold her close and wait.

"Please, I didn't want to lose him too,"

"Shh, please Thia," Shane could only hold her and softly speak to her, so at least she wouldn't feel alone. He kept holding her for about ten minutes, as she slowly stopped crying. Shane felt her arms move around him, holding him close as if to make her feel safe. He knew she didn't know he was even there, but still he just couldn't let go of her.

Fifteen minutes later Shane's eyes started to drop. He glanced at the clock placed on her nightstand, and found out that it was four in the morning. He carefully tried to lay her back on the bed so he could go back to bed, but the moment her did so, she opened her eyes.

Thia blinked more than once, trying to find out if he was really in her bed, holding her close to him, or was it just another dream "Wh- what are you doing here?"

Shane looked down at her "you were having a bad dream" he smiled kindly.

"I was?" She knew that she was having a bad dream, but right now she couldn't remember what it was about "I can't remember the dream. I mean I know I was having a bad dream but I can't remember what it was" she said realizing the fact that she was still in his arms, in bed!

"I heard you scream and when I came to see what was wrong, I found you like that, crying,"

Thia didn't get what he meant by 'like that', except when she felt cold air on her legs 'oh my god I'm not exactly wearing anything' her pajamas, were a very short shorts and a transparent shirt that didn't cover much. She knew she had to get up or pull the covers up so she could cover herself. But being there in his arms, she was never going to get away from him for anything in the world.

"You okay now?" He asked softly.

'Oh, he looks soo good' she thought, with his some how long hair, each strand in a separate way. His eyes so dark, that should could have sworn they were black if she didn't know their real color. She couldn't see what he was wearing but he smelled so good that she inhaled deeply forgetting the fact that his eyes were inches away from her, watching her closely.

Thia felt his body tense when she did that. He closed his eyes immediately, but before that Thia was able to see the look they held; Desire.

"I think you're okay now, I um... I'll go get some sleep," He said trembling a little while trying to let go of her and get up.

"Shane," she said tightening her arms around him "please don't leave me alone," The words came out of her mouth and Thia didn't know what she was doing, all she knew was that she wanted to stay in his arms so bad that she would do anything "I'm scared, please stay." She was actually pleading.

"I- I don't... That's not a good idea," she could fell him tense even more under her arms, but she wasn't going to let him go.

"Please, just sleep next to me." Thia saw a battle in his eyes; it seemed that he wanted to stay but didn't trust himself.

"Thia that's really..."

Thia put a finger on his lips, stopping him from continuing; she leaned closer to him and slowly put her lips on his. Shane didn't respond at the beginning, but then her arms came up and she wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Only then did he respond, and he kissed her back. 'Okay not just a kiss' she thought as his lips parted a little to let his tongue out. The second she felt his tongue on her lips, she opened up for him.

Shane carefully layed her back on the bad and placed himself carefully over her, trying not to crush her, all while not breaking the kiss. He kept kissing her for a while before his lips left hers and he started placing small kisses on her nose, her eyes, and then her ears.

Thia groaned at what he was doing to her with his mouth "Oh Shane," she whispered as his lips went down her throat kissing and biting the soft skin there. Thia moaned louder this time and at that sound she made, Shane stopped.

He sat up quickly, breathlessly cursing low. Thia tried to pull him down to kiss her again, but he backed off immediately "No," he got off the bed and stood up "this is wrong Sa- Thia,"

Thia looked at him with wide eyes "what is wrong?" She wasn't quite sure what he was talking about. One moment he was kissing her, the other he started saying it was wrong? It didn't make any sense.

"This..." He said pointing at her.

Thia looked down at herself, almost half naked "I don't understand,"

"You don't understand?" He asked then rubbed the back of his neck "you sure knew where this was going right?" He asked closing his eyes a little trying not to look at the way she looked like that in bed.

"I guess so, yeah."

"We can't do that Thia," He took a deep breath "we can't!" he repeated, to make sure he convinced her, and that he too was convinced.

"But why?" She asked feeling kind of hurt from the way he stood away from her.

"Well... Ah- I... I don't know! It's just wrong." He turned around and quickly left the room. Not even waiting to hear her respond.

Shane stormed in to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him 'God, what was I thinking?' he sat down on his bed, feeling his whole body ache, he wanted her so bad that leaving her like that, with her pleading, was the hardest thing he had ever done in his life 'I couldn't, ' he said laying back and staring at the ceiling 'and she asked me why! What was I supposed to tell her? That I refused something I've been dreaming of ever since we met, because... because the woman I wanted in my bed was the old Sam, and that even though she haven't changed that much, and even though she wanted me so bad, I could never forget that she left me' he groaned in frustration. Shane closed his eyes and rolled on his side, trying to shut his mind by sleeping.

But then he heard a small knock on his door, and the sound it made when someone opened it.

Shane closed his eyes firmly, wanting her to see that he was already asleep. But she didn't do anything; didn't talk, didn't even try to whisper his name. She just climbed next to him in bed and rested an arm on his waist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.