Duchess in Torment - Cover

Duchess in Torment

Copyright© 2005 by 6beast

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Duchess is captured and used in an old abandon castle until she learns she deserved the torment she so desperately craves and falls in love with her found Master

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The Duchess laid in bed thinking of what had happen to her in the old castle. She could not remember how she had gotten home. She recalled all the horrible things she had been made to do. It made her feel sick. She felt the soreness of her body from being tied down and from what that horrible man had done to her. A warm feeling began to form between her thighs. "God no, This can not be happening to me. It was horrible what he did to me." She was trying to reason with herself.

"He raped me, that is what he did and made me say all those awful things."

She pushed her face into the large pillow in tears. "It will never happen again." She promised herself, but she was afraid to tell any one. It made her feel a shame of herself for allowing it to happen to her. "No one should ever find out, especially the Duke."

She had remained in bed all morning. The servants thought the Duchess had fallen ill. It was unlike the Duchess to remain in bed all morning. Each morning she would go riding off on her horse. It had concern some she had been gone all day yesterday, not returning until dark. It did not worry the Duke, he had more important matters to concern himself about. He had a a fox hunt that morning and left unconcern of her health.

It was late noon when the Duchess emerge from her room. She felt dirty and so a shamed. She could not look at any of the servants directly. She worried that maybe the servants knew of what had happen in the old castle. When ever a male Servant looked at her it made her feel uneasy. Just thinking about it was torturing her. She went up to the library thinking perhaps reading a book would help preoccupy her mind. She walked along the rows of books. There were so many books to choose from, a collection envy of many. Finding the book she had planed to read. She went over to the large desk by the window. The Duchess sat down and looked out the window. She nearly fell out of her chair. Looking at her at a distance was the old castle. From that window she could see it's large towers.

The memory of what had happen to her came all back to her like a nightmare and the warm feeling between her tights tormented her once again "Why... Why is this happening to me?" She said tearfully. She sank down the chair and crawled under the desk, beginning to sob. "Why is this nightmare happening to me? Why? Why?..."

The more she cried, the more uncomfortable she became. Her torment was lighting the fire inside her. Her clit began to throb mercilessly and the tips of her breast harden with excitement. The clothes she wore became uncomfortable. She felt she was going mad!! She squeezed her thighs tightly together trying to make the torment go away, but the harder she tried, the worse she made it. It only increased the fire with in her. "Aaaahhhh...", Unaware she had slipped a hand under her dress and was softly rubbing at her clit over her soaked under- garment. She pulled them to one side and sank a finger deep inside her sex. "Yes Aaaahhhh... Fuck... " It was to much for the Duchess to bare. She laid back as" she fingered her hungry cunt. All her will power to fight her dark feelings had crumbled under the weight of all her lust. She needed it. She had to have it.

Aaaahhhh... God! I need to cum... It was driving her crazy. She madly pumped her finger in and out of her cunt. "Oh... God... Aaaahhhh... Awww... Aaaahhhh!!!!"

A powerful orgasm poured through her. She shook lustfully under the desk. She didn't wait to recover from her orgasm. The Duchess was mad with lust She jumped up from under the desk and ran from the library. She almost ran over some of the servants in her haste to get to the stables. The Duchess looked as if she was being chased by a ghost. When she reached the stables, she mounted the first horse she saw and took off bareback towards the Knight Walls. She rode hard through the Knight Walls, pushing the animal to go faster and faster.

She was mad as she headed towards the old castle, desperately needing to get there. When the Duchess saw the old castle ahead of her she kicked her heels harder into the beast, wanting him to go even faster. She rode into the castles walls until she neared the old spring well. She made an attempt to stop the moving beast, but jumped off the horse before he could stop. Running madly though the ruins. She ran towards the royal building. Like a mad woman she reached the throne room. Breathing hard she stood in the center of the room turning in circles. She did not know where to go from here. The Duchess fell to her knees, raising her hands to her face and began to sob. She didn't know what to do any more. "What is wrong with me?" She felt so hopeless and alone, as she tearfully tossed the question in her head.

A soft chuckle startled the Duchess. She quickly turned to find herself face to face with the disfigured monster. He stared at her with hungry eyes as he grinned at her. It made the Duchess shiver, but she didn't look away. She was frighten and didn't know what to do, but she wasn't going to run away from him. The fire with in her made her stay. The man reached down, caressing the side of her face with the back of his hand. His hand was rough, but to the Duchess it was a gentle touch. It was the most affection she had felt in a long time. He was being gentle with her, almost loving. The Duchess reached up holding his hand as she returned his affection and kissed his hand. He slowly moved behind her, caressing her hair. He kneeled behind the Duchess, smelling her hair and kissing her shoulder gently. It made the Duchess feel weak. He moved her hair aside, exposing the back of her neck. Kissing her neck, making the Duchess shiver. She was breathing hard from excitement. Suddenly he grab her arms and pulled her closed to him. With a eerie chuckle "heh... heh... heh... I knew you would return, my little whore... You can't get enough. " The Duchess gasped loudly "Aaaahhhh..."

Knowing he was correct. She needed him to excite her, torment her, to fuck her...

Her clit was throbbing mercilessly. This beast of a man had her to do as he pleased with her. He let go of her arms and stood, moving to the throne chair. He sat down grinning at her. "Come here to me" He ordered. She began to stand, but it angered him. "Crawl you bitch!" She fearfully stared at him. His eyes were ice cold. The Duchess felt a touch of resentment at the way he was speaking to her, but she knew she had no chance of opposing him and she didn't want too. She fell to her hands and knees. She was shaking as she crawled to him frighten with excitement. She crawled to the steps of the throne chair, only feet away from him. Her knees were sore from the cold stone floor. "Stop!" He ordered.He stood and moved towards her. "What will the royal whore do for her Master?" He asked as he circled her and looked down on her. He grinned at her and returned to his seat. Staring at the Duchess he ordered her again. "Take off all of your clothes, bitch!" She hesitated" Do I really want to do this?" She asked herself. Her hands shook as she reached up to unbutton her dress. "No... Standing and do it like a real whore. Show your Master what a bitch in heat you are. "The Duchess looked up at him, trying to understand what he wanted. He only stared at her hungrily, but the Duchess understood. She was his sex slave and she had to please her Master. She slowly stood, the frighten look in her eyes had vanish and lust began to replaced it. She began to slowly wave her arms to a tone of dance in her head, moving her hips provocatively, and turning to the movement of the the song she played. Slowly she unbutton her dress and allowing it to fall to the floor. Her motions became more and more provocative until she had removed the last of her garments. The beautiful Duchess bared her body to her merciless Master. Sensuously dancing for his pleasure and hoping the erotic display of her body would convince him that she desperately craved his torment. She turned away from him bending at the waist with her ass high in the air as she swung her hips. The Duchess clit throbbing and moist from her excitement. Her inner thighs were wet from her sex. She opened herself up for him to see how wet her sex was for him. "Aaaahhhh... Master makes me your slut" She lustfully whispered to him between her legs. His cruel stare was replaced with lust for her. It made the Duchess shiver. She turned cupping her breast in her hands. Offering them to her Master as she pinched her nipples and pulled at them. "Aaaahhhh... They are so sensitive Master Mmmm..." She moved her hands down her stomach to the heart shape nest above her sex. She shook as her fingers caressed her throbbing clit "Aaaahhhh... please Mmmm... please Master make me cum, please Aaaahhh..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.