Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 12

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It was Wednesday of the week following Kelly's disappearance and Andy was utterly beside herself with worry. It was the fourth day with still not a single word from Kelly, nor information of any kind about her whereabouts. By this time Andy was so keyed up she literally jumped when the phone rang with the characteristic ring indicating a call from the building's receptionist. Hoping for word about Kelly, Andy picked up the instrument before it rang for the second time. She was stunned to learn that it was a visitor, Barbara Cumings, to see her. Miss Cumings did not have an appointment.

The visit was one that Andy had been both expecting and dreading. By now enough time had passed for Andy to realize that Barbara's torture and humiliation had served a positive purpose: She had become so totally disgusted with herself and her behavior that when she encountered Kimberly and Kristin in Las Vegas she jumped at the opportunity — no matter how unpromising it might have been — to do something about it.

Since she had been expecting to see Barbara again, Andy had thought through exactly what she intended to do. Although she vaguely realized that the circumstance of Kelly's disappearance offered her an out, she refused to take it. When she received the call from the lobby, she was wearing her Levi's and work shirt. As soon as she hung up the phone she stripped off all of her clothing and went to the entrance hall to wait for the elevator to bring Barbara up.

When the doors silently slid back on their tracks, she saw Barbara standing there. When Barbara first saw Andy standing proudly naked, her eyes widened but almost instantly returned to normal. The girl's face was totally impassive and her expression — a faint half-smile — was inscrutable.

"Good morning, Barbara," Andy said, "you're looking very good." With a small smile she added, "Far better than when I saw you last."

The girl said nothing, but merely nodded her head.

Andy took a deep breath and her smile disappeared. She said, "I guess we might as well get started. Will you follow me, please? The apartment has been totally rebuilt since you were last here."

Leading the way, Andy brought her to the exercise room. Opening a small chest in the back corner she took out four coiled whips of various sizes. After giving them to the girl she straightened her back and waited.

Barbara Cumings was utterly overwhelmed. She had spoken to Kelly regularly since the girl had come to live with the Taylors. Although she had never said a word about it to Kelly, Barbara had been nearly certain from the very beginning that Andy Pierce was Andrea Taylor. Having always been very artistically talented, Barbara had used a good deal of the money she had earned from her slavery to pay for art school. In her classes she had learned how to look beneath the surface of a model and see the real person underneath. Since 'Drea Taylor was always very much on her mind, applying what she had learned to what she had observed in 'Drea, Barbara had become convinced that she was potentially an incredibly beautiful woman.

While pretending to examine the whips, in reality she was carefully examining Andy. In spite of her developed expectation, Andy's appearance came as a real shock. She was now the most intensely beautiful woman Barbara had ever seen. Standing the way she was now, with her back straight and her arms at her sides, it was apparent that the woman's body was utterly flawless.

Now Barbara turned her attention to the whips Andy had given her, focusing particularly on their tips. Examining the heaviest one, she cringed as she saw tiny bits of flesh still caught in the braided leather. Her trained eye also saw the unmistakable signs of blood that had penetrated and discolored the leather in spite of efforts made to clean and oil it following its last use.

Dropping the other whips on the floor, Barbara held the heavy one by its handle, let it uncoil and then snapped it on the floor. "I think this one will do," she said in a very cold tone of voice. Then she added, "At least we can use it to get started."

Andy was fully prepared to allow herself to be beaten to death. Briefly she thought of calling Jack to say goodbye but rejected the idea. It might remind the girl to torture Jack, too. Furthermore, if she did call him, he would be home in a flash to stop her torture. She could not allow that to happen.

With her face impassive she asked, "Would you like to begin on my chest and loins or on my back?"

Barbara just slowly shook her head. Looking at the strange metal fabrication in the corner, she recognized it immediately from Kelly's description. Although Kelly told her there was a torture frame, she had no idea how it worked. Now seeing it, Barbara knew instantly. It was sized for Andy's body.

Impassively she said, "Before I start I want you immobilized. That is what the frame is for, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," Andy replied.

Then she went back to the chest and took out the wrist and ankle straps which she began to put on. While she was attaching them she explained to Barbara exactly how it worked. She showed the girl how it could spin on its central axle so that Andy could be upright, upside down, or in any intermediate position. With the bracelets attached, she gave Barbara the collar to put around her neck, then took her position in the frame holding her arms outstretched to each side so the girl could attach the rings to the snap-hooks on the frame. In just moments she was attached at all five points.

While Barbara was looking at Andy, at the same time she was shedding her own clothes. In just moments she was also naked. Then Andy received a shock. Instead of standing back to be able to swing the whip freely, the girl dropped it on the floor and came close to her. Then she began to run her fingers slowly over Andy's body while moving her head to allow the room's bright light to play across it.

"How many strokes from the whip did you receive the last time, 'Drea?" she asked. "It looks like it must have been over one hundred. Although the marks have mostly faded, they are still visible if you know what you're looking for."

"I don't understand," Andy protested. "You can see that I'm now completely recovered. You said yourself that you can't even see them if you don't know what you're looking for or where to look. What difference does it make?"

With anguish in her eyes she said, "Barbara, why aren't you beating me? That is what you came here for, isn't it?" Then with the least hint of a smile she added, "I know you are going to beat me — and I certainly deserve it — but could you call me Andy? Please? I don't use 'Drea' anymore. Now I utterly detest the name."

Barbara looked at her and said, again with no inflection in her voice, "Okay. Andy it is." Then she continued, "I came over today to get even with you for what you did to me when I was here last. It's obvious that you were expecting it, and — it appears — relishing the prospect."

Now her piercing eyes were driving into Andy's as she said, "For now, I want you on this frame. However, I don't want to keep you on it all day. Andy, will you promise to do exactly what I tell you to do all day? Will you promise to answer any question I ask as honestly as you possibly can? Will you?"

When Andy immediately agreed, Barbara just smiled and then tilted the frame backwards. She locked it in position when it was about forty-five degrees below the horizontal. Andy's toes were now pointing towards the ceiling. Moving in between her legs which were held wide apart by the frame, she studied Andy's crotch. She visibly winced when she saw the faint marks of the whip strokes across her inner thighs and into her cunt. "You were whipped in your crotch, weren't you?"

"No, Barbara, not really..."

"Andy!" the girl exclaimed, "you're lying to me! You promised to tell the truth. Who did it to you?"

"It was Jack," she replied in a voice barely above a whisper. "I made him do it. I ... I thanked him after every stroke." Now she was crying as she continued, "It almost killed him, but he did it."

"You love him very much, don't you?" the girl asked.

Andy tried just to nod her head but with her neck attached by the collar to the frame, couldn't do it. Instead she just murmured, "Yes, I do."

For Andy the surprises continued. First, Barbara returned the frame to its upright position. However, with Andy's greater height — she was three inches taller than Barbara — coupled with being held in the air with her toes almost a foot off the floor, Andy was too high for Barbara to do what she had in mind. She tilted the frame backward about forty-five degrees, and it accomplished her purpose.

Going behind the frame, she stood beside Andy's head and lowered hers to kiss her lips. This was something Barbara had thought about a great deal. She had been looking forward to this kiss for months. Putting her lips softly against Andy's, she began to work them on Andy's.

Andy was utterly stunned and shocked into immobility. Then she returned the kiss while trying to put everything she felt towards this girl — her regret, her shame, her apology — into it.

When Andy's tongue darted into Barbara's mouth, the younger girl almost fainted from the intense jolt of electricity she felt flowing through her. Quickly recovering her composure, she returned it in the same fashion. Now it was Andy's turn to be stunned. When Barbara withdrew, her eyes were shining brilliantly.

Andy asked, "What are you doing?"

"I am kissing you," she replied matter-of-factly. "What in hell do you think I am doing?" Then she smiled warmly and added, "It was the finest kiss I have ever had in my whole life — from anyone!"

Then taking advantage of Andy's immobility, she proceeded to kiss Andy all over her face and head. She kissed her eyes, her ears, her cheeks and her neck. Steadily she moved her lips down Andy's body kissing everything she could. When she reached Andy's shoulders, she confirmed what she had initially suspected: The woman was in incredible physical condition with just the smoothest, softest skin over very hard muscles. There was no fat anywhere.

When she started to kiss Andy's tits, the woman tried to squirm away but couldn't move more than an inch or so in any direction. Andy's experience was utterly overwhelming. When Barbara had kissed and stroked everything within reach, she went around the frame, stood between Andy's legs and continued the process. Continuing her kissing she finally got to Andy's pelvis.

At that point she broke it off and moved down to Andy's feet after tilting the frame again, this time putting Andy's head below the horizontal. Beginning with the toes of the right foot, she kissed and licked and stroked as she moved up the calf to the thigh. Again when she neared her crotch she stopped and went down to the left foot and repeated it.

Finally, she reached Andy's crotch. This time she focused her attentions on Andy's vulva. Carefully she licked behind the folds of her labia and then spread them apart with her fingers revealing the clitoris, now erect and throbbing in sexual excitement.

After working on it for a while, she was rewarded with a flood of Andy's cum cream. Still she neither stopped nor even slowed down. Recognizing from what Kelly had told her that Andy was now extremely sensitive sexually, she brought Andy to the condition Kelly had described but which Barbara had not believed: She was in continuous orgasm. Continuing to work on her Barbara kept tonguing up the incredibly sweet and succulent cream. Finally, when she bit Andy's clit, the girl lost consciousness as she sustained an overwhelmingly powerful orgasm.

When she regained consciousness, she found Barbara just looking down at her. After blinking once, her eyes stayed open. There was only a hint of a grin on the girl's face as she then loosened the stops on the frame and then turned it so that Andy was face-down and almost horizontal. Now her feet were higher than her head. Because of her position there was little Andy could see except the floor. She groaned when she felt Barbara's hands on her tight buns.

Then she could feel them spread wide and Barbara said, "Jack often takes you in the ass now, doesn't he?"

"How can you tell?" Andy asked without answering the question.

"Andy," Barbara reminded her, "you promised to tell me anything and do anything I ask of you. You didn't answer my question."

"Yes, he does," Andy admitted. "I guess it's at least two or three times a week. But how did you know?"

"It's the only way I know that a woman's anal ring can become stretched as much as yours is now." Then she asked, "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Andy replied. Then she screamed as she felt Barbara's tongue trying to penetrate her anus. The feeling was utterly incredible.

Then the younger girl proceeded to kiss her back the way she had worked on the front of Andy's body. It was only when she stepped away for a moment that she realized the enormous strain Andy's body had been under. Checking a wall clock Barbara realized that she had been working on Andy for over ninety minutes and the woman was supported with almost all her weight on her wrists and ankles.

Barbara asked, "Andy, if I let you down will you swear to continue to do exactly what I tell you? Swear?"

For nearly an hour Andy had felt as if her arms were being pulled from their sockets. So when Barbara asked, Andy immediately agreed and Barbara let her down. When she was released from the hooks, Andy fell to the mat beneath the frame and lay there unable to move. Barbara lifted Andy's body to a sitting position and took her position behind her. In spite of her best efforts Andy was unable to suppress a groan of pain.

Kneeling behind the woman, Barbara began to knead the muscles in Andy's arms and shoulders. With her sensitive fingers she could feel the knotted muscles throbbing beneath them. Gently at first, and then with increasing force, she began to work on the muscle knots that had formed immediately after her release from the frame. Although she tried to suppress it, Andy let out a groan of relief as the girl continued to work on her.

After easing down the pressure in her fingers, Barbara finally stopped. Still kneeling behind the sitting Andy, she leaned forward and kissed her right ear and whispered, "Andy, Kelly told me you are a spectacular cook. I would like you to prepare the same lunch for me that you made for her the first day she came here. Do you remember what you made?"

"Close enough, I think," Andy replied. "In the meantime, though, I need to get rid of all the water you've been giving me to drink, so if you would let me up... ?"

"Just stand up and do it here," Barbara ordered. When Andy began to protest she was reminded that she had agreed to do whatever Barbara told her to do with no questions asked! With the greatest reluctance Andy did as she was told. Moving beneath Andy's body, Barbara caught her yellow stream of urine in her mouth and let it flow straight down her throat.

Sensing that the urination was ending, Barbara held the liquid in her mouth so she could taste it. When she did she murmured, "Yum! Kelly was so right! Andy, everything about you is exquisite — and so sweet!" Then looking up at the woman she added, "Everything Kelly told me has turned out to be at least directionally accurate ... Although in honesty, it has always turned out to be understated."

Then Barbara had an idea and said, "Andy, before you prepare lunch would you feel better if you had a short workout on these machines? I tried to fix your muscles but, to be honest, you are so much stronger than I am, I'm not sure how much I was able to help you."

Andy just nodded gratefully and got on the first machine. Since the weights were already at her presets, she just began to work out. For her part, Barbara just looked on in awe as she saw Andy's incredible muscle development revealed as she exercised. On several occasions, when Andy was midway through an exercise movement, Barbara asked her to stop. Each time, she did. Then Barbara lightly ran her fingers over the muscles on Andy's body that were bulging and usually vibrating from the strain of holding the heavy weights immobile.

After watching Andy on two of the machines, Barbara decided to try it for herself. She found out what Kelly had discovered weeks earlier: She could not even move the weights that Andy seemed to manipulate so effortlessly. After some experimentation — finally shedding about three-quarters of Andy's weight — Barbara started working out herself.

After a fast thirty minutes on the machines, Andy had gone through her full cycle and told Barbara as much. After quick showers, the two women adjourned to the kitchen where Andy prepared their lunch while Barbara watched her with fascination. When she finished the perfect meal and Andy had produced fruit, cheese and crackers, Barbara said, "That was utterly spectacular. Your cooking ability is new, too, isn't it?"

With a rueful grin Andy replied, "Barbara, when you were here the last time, I don't think I could have turned on the range, let alone cooked anything. In fact, if someone turned on the range for me, I doubt if I could have boiled water!" The smile on her face died as Andy added, "Mistress, what would you like to do now?"

"Kelly tells me you have a beautiful swimming pool up here now. How about swimming — about a mile, maybe? Can you do it so soon after eating?"

Andy just grinned and said she would make out. The day was developing in a very strange way. Having expected to be beaten — and probably killed — she was totally unable to determine what Barbara was doing — or why. The two women went out to the pool — the air temperature was only in the twenties — and both dove in.

Barbara floundered for two laps and then just held on to the side of the pool as Andy continued to power up and back. It was clear to the younger girl that Andy was taking her seriously: She fully intended to swim over 1,600 meters or about sixty-five laps of the pool. After Andy had swum forty or so, Barbara waved her down. Then she diffidently asked Andy if she would give her some swimming instruction.

Smiling warmly, Andy proceeded to work with the girl. In just a short time she was moving up and down the pool at least twice as fast as she had on her first lap. Finally Barbara called a halt.

Looking at Andy she said, "Kelly told me you also have a sauna, now. I've heard about them but have never actually seen one. Could I take a sauna with you?"

Andy just smiled, jumped out of the pool and then effortlessly lifted the younger woman out, too. Because of the height of the building, the wind was usually whipping across the roof. Now the freezing temperature coupled with the wind had Barbara's teeth chattering in just the time it took to cover the few feet from the pool to the sauna.

As soon as she felt the 130-degree-plus heat of the sauna, the girl smiled. To her surprise Andy took the girl into her arms and hugged her tightly to transmit some of her body heat to the younger woman. Barbara hugged Andy tightly and wriggled her body against Andy's physical perfection. When Barbara's teeth stopped chattering, Andy released her and poured water over the hot rocks which instantly flashed into steam. Then she led the way to the bench where the two sat down and enjoyed the increasingly moist heat.

Barbara was surprised at the rapid effect of the sauna on her body. In what seemed like no time at all, sweat broke out all over her and then started to roll off her body. Looking at Andy she saw that the same thing had happened to her. After telling Andy to lean back against the wall, Barbara began to lick the sweat off her body. Then she said, "Andy, raise your right arm straight up."

Andy looked at her strangely but did as she was asked. She let out a little scream as Barbara began to lick the sweat from her armpit and then moved across her chest licking the sweat from her breasts and nipples and kept moving across to the other armpit.

With both her arms upraised tears started to flow from Andy's eyes and down her cheeks. "Why are you doing this?" she wailed.

Stopping what she was doing, Barbara lifted her head and replied, "Do you really want to know?"

"Of course I do!" Andy exclaimed while still holding both arms straight up in the air.

Barbara looked down at the wooden floor for a few moments while she organized her thoughts. Then she asked, "Do you remember the time near the end of my stay when I was going down on you? You screamed at Fletch saying, 'Beat the dirty whore! Kill her! Whip her ass off!' Do you remember?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.