Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

The four women got into the Rolls with Kelly and Andy riding in rear-facing seats. Nita just wriggled on the leather upholstery and murmured, "Yum! How wonderfully elegant!" While they drove home, Andy explained that Nita was going to provide coaching in fashion and style. Kelly greeted the news with a small cheer and a wide grin.

Arriving at the apartment building, Nita's eyes were wide as they rode up in the private elevator and entered the apartment. Looking around, she thought it was so beautiful, comfortable and spacious; she had never seen anything like it, even in the best decorating magazines.

Looking at Nita, Kelly said, "I know you're going to try to educate me in women's wear, but first, would you mind if I worked out? I haven't had a chance for almost ten days now and I really miss it."

Kathy and Andy jumped at Kelly's suggestion and in only a few moments the three of them had stripped and were working out together in the large exercise room. Each of the women was on a machine with all of the machines set at comparable weights. Nita's eyes widened as she saw the smooth muscles on all of the others bulge as they seemed effortlessly to move the weights.

"This really isn't a very exciting spectator sport, you know," Andy said dryly. "Or do you have a doctor's excuse?"

Although she was very reluctant to strip, there was nothing Nita could say. After all, the other three were bare and completely unconcerned about the fact. When she asked about it, Kelly told her that since she had worn no clothes at all for over six weeks, being naked felt more natural to her now than being dressed. The girl slowly took off her clothes and then stood there naked.

Kelly grinned warmly and said, "You're really not half bad, Ms. Lucas." Nita's body was slender but soft. Her posture was good and her face and bone structure were beautiful.

Nita pretended to glare at Kelly and said, "Look, Miss Carmichael, don't you feel sort of dumb calling a naked girl, Ms.? And besides, it's Miss." Then she grinned and said, "I'll make a deal with you, though. You call me Nita and I'll call you Kelly. Okay?"

Kelly grinned back and agreed. She had left her machine to set Nita up on another one and to show her how it worked. When she tried to move the weights — still set at Andy and Kelly's presets — she couldn't. Kelly cut them in half and she found she could barely move them. Then she cut them in half again and Nita was finally able to work out with them although even at 25 percent of their weights, she could only do about one-quarter the number of repetitions.

After the four women rotated through all the machines, Kelly stretched, happily groaned and said, "That was neat!" Then to the others she said, "How about some swimming?"

"Swimming?" Nita exclaimed. "Where? And how?"

Kelly just motioned with her thumb out the sliding glass door opening on the pool deck. Only then did Nita realize there was a swimming pool on the roof of a 40-story apartment building. The heavily-overcast sky had been spitting snow all day, but now it had changed to a full-bore storm. Snow was swirling around the buildings and coming down almost horizontally in the open areas where there were no structures to break the wind.

"But ... But it's snowing!" she protested.

"My, how observant you are," Kelly commented dryly. Then she slid the door open and scampered toward the pool with Andy and Kathy following. For Kathy, who was far more used to the tropic beaches and sun of Hawaii, running in the accumulating snow was a very different experience. She squealed as she ran through the light snow following the others.

Feeling left out, Nita screwed up her courage and followed as well. Reaching the pool, she found the others were already in it. In spite of being naked in the wind and snow, she paused for a moment just to watch the others power up and down the pool with the smoothest, most powerful swimming strokes she had ever seen.

Feeling like she was about to freeze to death, she dove in and followed. Soon she ran out of gas and just remained in the pool and watched the others continue to power up and down. It was a strange sensation to be naked in a swimming pool while feeling snow melting as it hit her face.

Finishing their swimming, they all ran to the sauna. This was a new experience for Nita and Kathy, although both had heard about them. With the steam rising and starting to fill the small room, Nita found herself sitting beside Kelly on the bench. Sweat had broken out in the moist heat now reaching 130 degrees and both of their bodies were sweat-slickened. Diffidently, Nita reached out and touched Kelly's body.

The girl had been resting against the wall with her eyes closed. Felling Nita's touch, she opened her eyes and said softly, "Don't be afraid. I'm not at all breakable. And, Nita, your touch feels marvelous on my wet body."

Nita accepted the invitation and ran her fingers lightly all over Kelly. Then she said softly, "I didn't know the half of it, did I?" Then she chuckled and said, "What frauds we are! Bergdorf's getting credit for your appearance at the cotillion? What a joke! Kelly, you could have won it wearing a flour sack ... And we both know you would have won in a walk if the girls had been nude."

Then she shook her head and said, "You know something? Dressing you is turning out to be a challenge. Of course, it's the same with your mother and Mrs. Carlson, too. Your bodies are so perfect it's a challenge to clothe you in ways that feature your bodily perfection. And that's a really different assignment. Almost always, we are trying to hide bodily flaws or to draw attention to the handful of good features. With you people, I just don't know what to do."

Kelly grinned and looked at her new friend. Already her hair was soaked with steam and sweat, but Nita seemed completely unconcerned. All the moisture did was to cause her hair's natural waves to become more prominent. Then Kelly showed her how the scraping sticks worked. They were similar in design to a doctor's tongue-depressor. Using her thigh to demonstrate, she showed Nita how the dead skin was scraped off.

As Kelly began to work on Nita, the girl was appalled to see how black the scrapings from her body were. Kelly just grinned and said that was New York's wonderful air. Meanwhile, Andy and Kathy were working on each other. Finally, they all agreed they had had enough.

Andy was hoping that neither Sandy nor Ginger had mentioned the cold pool to Kathy. From her interested reaction as she and Kelly jumped in, she was sure they hadn't; Kathy didn't show the least apprehension. Again they bobbed to the surface and just looked up at the two women who were already starting to shiver in the falling snow.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Andy demanded.

Nita and Kathy just looked at each other, shrugged, and then jumped feet-first the way they had seen Andy and Kelly get in. As soon as they did, the two women vaulted out of the pool. However, Kelly stayed beside the pool to give Nita a hand. She was not in the physical condition the other women were. They laughed at the instantaneous screams when the two women realized they had jumped into a pool of ice water. While Kathy vaulted out in an instant, Kelly gave Nita a hand while she tried to control her laughter.

When they reached the shower room, the girls were covered with goose bumps. Nita's teeth began to chatter even as she stood in the very warm shower water. Kathy just shook her head sadly and murmured, as if to herself, "Why me all the time?" Looking at Andy she said, "What is it about me that makes me the butt of everyone's jokes? Why me?"

"Do you really want to know?" Andy asked. Kathy looked like a little girl as she rapidly nodded her head up and down. "It's because of who you are, Kath. You are so beautiful, so kind, so sweet..." Then she started to giggle and shook her head, "I'm so sorry, Sis! Honest. It's just that ... It's just that it's so much fun!"

With that she took Kathy in her arms and kissed her soundly as the water streamed over their bodies.

Meanwhile, Kelly and Nita were washing each other's backs and shampooing each other's hair. With her head covered with suds while kneeling on the floor Nita looked up and said, "God, this is fun! Even that freezing pool." Then with a little grin she asked, "Kelly, how much do I owe you? I can't ever remember feeling this good in my life."

"But we're not nearly finished," Kelly replied. "Wait until after the massage."

When the girls got out of the shower, Kelly did to Nita what had been done so often to her. Wrapping the girl tightly in an extra-large bath towel, she carefully blotted her body dry. Then, as she stood there, Kelly kissed her full on the lips. When her lips made contact, Nita tried to struggle but suddenly realized the extent to which her arms were immobilized by the mummifying towel.

Kelly loved the taste and began to work her lips on the older girl's. After the initial shock, Nita realized that Kelly's kiss was just the purest love. She started to return it and then felt Kelly's tongue dart into her mouth. When it contacted hers, she felt a strange jolt of electricity. Closing her eyes she gave herself up to the sensation and at the same time wriggled her body that was being held so tightly in the towel.

When their kiss ended, Nita's eyes were bright. Looking into Kelly's brilliant blue ones she said softly, "Thank you, darling Kelly. I have never had a kiss like that one." Then, in a voice scarcely above a whisper, she added, "I love you very much."

"And I love you very much, too," Kelly replied as softly.

Then she led the girl to the massage room and began to work on her body. As Nita relaxed with her eyes closed on the table, Andy told her that the house rule was one free massage to a customer. "After that, if you don't give, you don't get!"

Nita just smiled. When Kelly finished with her, she stretched lazily, yawned, and then jumped to the floor motioning Kelly to get up on the table. To the girl's surprise, Nita gave her a marvelous massage.

When Kelly asked about it, Nita replied softly that she had done it before, but never on a body as perfect as Kelly's. "In fact," she said, "I ought to be paying you. I just adore the feel of your body under my fingertips." Both girls had been using musk oil as a massage fluid.

When they were finished, Nita shook her head in dismay and said, "I hate the thought of putting my clothes back on. Right now I feel so great, it's sinful!"

"That's easy," Andy said. "Don't! I'm not, and I doubt very much if Kathy and Kelly are. Why don't you just stay the way you are? I think you'll find the apartment is comfortable, and as Kelly noticed awhile ago, the upholstery materials were all selected to feel good against bare skin. Frankly, Jack and I like it this way, too."

The girl followed Andy's suggestion. Kelly went off to prepare cocktails and hors d'oeuvres while the other three went into the library. When she sat down on the sofa upholstered in a soft-tanned leather, Nita just sighed with pleasure. Then Andy said, "There's a scrapbook that Kelly put together that you might be interested in seeing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.