Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Kelly Carmichael was scared. Today was the most important day of her young life — she had just turned eighteen and was now a legal adult. She was standing in front to the entrance of the most impressive apartment building she had ever seen. This was the place where her friend, Barbara Cumings, had been enslaved by Andrea Taylor. And yet Bobbie had achieved her goal. It had been painful, but she had come away with over $100,000.

For Kelly, it represented an opportunity. If she could make it happen, she thought she could earn more, possibly much more. Then she would have the money for Kevin Fitzpatrick to get his start in the construction business. He's so smart! she thought. And he's almost finished college, too.

There had been a time when Kelly thought of going to college, but she had given up on the idea. Among her friends going to college was hoity-toity. All you need is a man and a job, they said, and college didn't help get either one. While she stood on the sidewalk steeling her nerve, she thought briefly of some of the things Barbara had been made to do.

Kelly had even been practicing. She had been drinking her urine every day for a week now. Although she hadn't eaten her own shit, she had actually put it on a plate a couple of times. Although she had intended to practice eating her excrement, too, when Barbara had finally staggered home from the Taylor's and called Kelly, she was terribly sick. While they didn't know what caused it, they both thought it was probably some disease contracted by eating her own excrement. While Kelly was prepared to do it, she figured there was no sense taking unnecessary chances and risk being sick when she went to apply for a position as a slave.

Finally screwing up her courage, she marched up the walk to the entrance which was set well back from the street. As she went up the walk, she realized how expensive an apartment in the building must be if they would leave so much valuable land vacant. A doorman opened the door for her when she reached it and looked at her strangely. Kelly's blue eyes widened as she realized there was also a receptionist in the lobby in addition to the doorman.

Clearing her throat she said, "Kelly Carmichael to see Mrs. Taylor, please. Mrs. Andrea Taylor?"

Now that she was standing in front of him, Kelly realized that the receptionist was, in fact, an armed guard. Looking at her skeptically he placed a call and then spoke quietly into the phone. Kelly was watching him closely so she saw it when his eyes widened for an instant in surprise. Looking at her he said, "You may go up. Take the special elevator over there." The guard indicated an elevator set off by itself away from the main elevator bank. Then he told her that it was fully automatic.

As she walked over to it Kelly worried when she saw that there was no call button. Rather, there was a key switch in the wall. Nevertheless, as she reached the door it slid open silently. As soon as she entered the elevator car the door silently closed and it began to rise rapidly up the shaft. After a few moments she could feel the car's speed slow and then it came to a very smooth stop. Again the doors opened silently and she stepped out.

She found herself in a small elevator lobby, not a great deal larger than the elevator car itself. There was a small table and on it was a vase with fresh flowers while a mirror hung on the wall above it. Kelly used it to check her appearance.

Looking at herself she saw her brilliant blue eyes and her dark hair that was long and teased the way all her friends were wearing theirs now. At five feet eight she was much taller than her friends and was glad that Kevin was six feet three. Her complexion under the heavy makeup she was wearing was good. Rather than the common very fair skin so often found among the Irish, she had a medium complexion that tanned. Since it was January, though, she was very white. Putting her shoulders back to force her tits out, she rang the bell and waited to meet Mrs. Taylor.

The door opened and Kelly's jaw almost dropped in astonishment. She didn't know exactly what to expect — from what Barbara had said, the door would be opened by the butler or a maid — but she never expected to see the woman who was standing there. She found herself looking at the most beautiful blonde she had ever seen! The girl — not much older than she was, Kelly thought — was also five feet eight. She had the most brilliant blue eyes Kelly had ever seen and very short hair — a boy's haircut, actually — but hair that was the color of newly minted yellow gold. She thought it looked beautiful with her deep golden tan. Most surprising to Kelly, though, was the woman's attire: she was wearing skin-tight Levis and a light-blue work shirt with the sleeves torn off at the shoulders.

"May I help you?" the woman asked in the most wonderfully warm voice Kelly had ever heard.

Who is this woman? she wondered. Nothing Barbara had told her had prepared her for this — and ever since she began planning for her slavery she had been pumping Bobbie for every scrap of information regarding the Taylors that she could get.

Holding her head up straight, she said as firmly as she was able, "I am Kelly Carmichael. I am here to see Mrs. Taylor. Is she in?"

The woman extended her hand and said, "Hi, Kelly Carmichael. I'm Andy Pierce, Mrs. Taylor's secretary. She's not home right now but perhaps I can help you. Won't you please come in?"

As soon as she entered the apartment, Kelly received another surprise: The unit looked as if a cyclone had hit it. When she looked bewildered, the other girl laughed. It was the loveliest, most musical laugh Kelly had ever heard. She decided instantly that she liked this girl very much.

Then Andy asked, "Have you eaten yet? I was about to make something for lunch. Are you interested?"

"Thank ... Thank you very much," she stammered. "That would be very nice."

Andy led the way to the kitchen which was also messed up, although it was much cleaner and more finished than any of the other rooms they had passed through. Moreover, it looked like all of the cabinets and appliances in place were brand new. Andy explained that the whole apartment was being redecorated and they had done the kitchen first. Although it wasn't quite finished, it was usable.

Casually sweeping some debris off a chair onto the floor, she wiped the seat off with a paper towel and asked Kelly to sit down. When she asked if an omelette would be all right, Kelly quickly agreed although she wasn't entirely certain what an omelette was. She thought it had eggs but wasn't sure.

Then she sat and watched in utter amazement as Andy moved so quickly and deftly to prepare a lunch for both of them. First she served onion soup that was like nothing Kelly had ever seen before. It was covered with a crust of cheese and, when the crust was broken, she smelled the most heavenly aroma rising to her nostrils.

Andy had cleared off the end of a table and then sat down beside her to eat. Snapping her fingers, she jumped up again and came back with half a loaf of very fresh warm French bread and unsalted butter. Kelly watched Andy carefully out of the corner of her eye and did what she did. When she tried the soup, she found it was marvelous. The bread was the finest she had ever had. The soup was followed by a lovely salad. Although she didn't normally eat salads she did like them. But the salad she ate was far better than any salad she had ever had in her life.

Andy returned to the stove and Kelly watched her. In no time she was back with an incredible omelette. I guess I'm right, she thought, An omelette is made with eggs. And yet it tasted like no eggs she had ever eaten. She was waiting for Andy — that seemed to be the right thing to do — when Andy told her to start eating — an omelette got very cold very fast.

She recognized potatoes on the plate but they were different from any potatoes the girl had ever seen in her life. They not only looked like little balloons, that is exactly what they were. When she tried to use her fork to pick one up and it crumbled, Andy told her with a grin to just use her fingers. She did and found them marvelous. As she ate, Kelly marveled at what she had just witnessed: Andy had prepared a gourmet luncheon in just a few minutes. When Andy returned with her own omelette, they ate in companionable silence.

When they finished, Andy cleared the plates and produced crème caramèl and then coffee. Finally Andy looked at her and asked, "Would you like something else? Cheese... ? Fruit... ?"

Although Kelly shook her head, Andy liked the idea. She produced a platter of cheeses and a bowl of fruit and placed them on the table. Then she said, "I think it's more fun to get acquainted over some fruit and cheese. It's more relaxing." Then she changed the subject: "Now what brings you here today, Kelly?"

"I ... I ... I have some confidential business to discuss with Mrs. Taylor."

"I am Mrs. Taylor's confidential secretary," Andy said quietly. "Can you tell me about it? She won't be back for a while."

Figuring she had nothing to lose, Kelly squared her shoulders again and said, "I'm a friend of Barbara Cumings. Could I wait for Mrs. Taylor's return?"

Andy slowly shook her head. If there was significance in the name, Barbara Cumings, — and clearly the girl thought there was — it escaped Andy completely.

"She ... She was Mrs. Taylor's slave for almost two weeks ... She made a lot of money."

So that was the girl's name, Andy thought. I never even knew ... Nor cared to know, I guess. "I don't believe I know the name," she said aloud.

"Mrs. Taylor made her do a lot of things ... But she was paid very well." Holding her head up straight Kelly said, "I am offering myself to Mrs. Taylor as her slave. I will do anything and allow anything to be done to me. And I know I'm stronger than Barbara — I think I can take it a lot longer than she could. Will she have me, Andy?" she asked hopefully.

Andy slowly shook her head. Finally she said, "Kelly, I guess you deserve to know the truth. You can see what a mess the apartment is in right now. Could you honestly see 'Drea Taylor living in this ... this mess? The fact is, she's traveling. She won't return until the apartment is back in shape ... And frankly, the way it's going now, God alone knows when that will be." With a warm smile she asked, "Do you want to come back when she returns? It might be three months or so, though, and possibly longer."

Just then the phone rang and Andy left the kitchen to answer it. Although she had not given any sign of it, she had been shaken by Kelly's revelation regarding Barbara Cumings.

Picking up the phone she found it was Kathy Carlson. "Good morning, Mistress Kathy," she said sweetly. "How are you this morning? Stiff and sore, as usual?"

Letting out a low groan Kathy said, "Why did you have to remind me? When you asked me, I moved my ass and it still hurts ... But it hurts so good! Ken went to sleep lying on my back last night with his cock still in my asshole. Right now I'm not sure I can even hold anything in." Kathy then took a deep breath and asked how things were going.

Andy quickly told her about the appearance of Kelly Carmichael and her relationship to Barbara Cumings. "She seems to know what I made Barbara do and is convinced she can take a lot more than Barbara could." Then she asked, "Mistress, can a slave have a slave?"

"Would you kindly knock off that shit?" Kathy retorted. "You are not my slave. We're finished with that! Forever, I hope."

"No, we're not, Mistress," Andy insisted. "You may have released me but I have not accepted release!"

There was a pause and then Kathy sighed with exasperation and asked, "It sounds like you have an idea. Do you?"

"I have a faint glimmer of one," Andy replied. "Have you ever wanted to play Pygmalion?" Then she continued, "I don't have a plan — just a vague outline of one. But Kath ... I beg your pardon, Mistress Kathy ... could you call every day or so about this time? If Kelly answers — and she might — just say you're 'Drea Taylor. Are you willing?"

By now Kathy was intrigued. She said, "What are you thinking about for the Pygmalion test? What will be your measure of success? I suspect you do have an answer for that one."

"How about New York's Debutante of the Year?" Andy replied. "How about if I bet you $10,000 of yours against another year of slavery that I can do it? Want to take the bet?"

"Sure do!" Kathy instantly exclaimed. "But we'll talk about your part of the bet later. It's a deal!"

"There's more, though," Andy added. "I just realized that this project is going to cost some money for clothes, hairdressers, and I-don't-know-what-else. My proposal is this: Mistress Kathy, you front the expenses which will be added to the bet. If I win, you eat them. If you win, I work them off at the rate of $5,000 for each year of slavery. Are you still interested?" Kathy immediately accepted the condition.

Finally Andy said, "I'm pretty sure the girl will play, but how about if I confirm the bet with you tomorrow? She might just tell me to go to hell, and she certainly should."

After closing out the call Andy returned to the kitchen and Kelly. As she expected, the girl was twisting a handkerchief in her hands showing that her nerves were on edge.

Not wanting to torture the poor girl, Andy launched right in. "Kelly, that was 'Drea. I told her you are here although we really didn't get into details because frankly I don't know any. However, I mentioned Barbara Cuming's name and 'Drea recognized it. Her words were, 'I remember her well. She was ... interesting.' She asked me what you looked like and all I could tell her was that you're about five feet eight, have dark hair, blue eyes and seem to have a decent figure — although I haven't really seen it.

"She told me that the deal with Barbara was for $10,000 a day." Looking at Kelly she asked, "Are you a virgin, by any chance?"

Holding her head up straight the girl said, "Yes, I am. I thought ... I thought I might be worth more to Mrs. Taylor if I were. I am completely untouched." Then she added, "But why did you ask?"

"Because she has a proposition for you. I told her you are a local high-school girl — that's correct, isn't it?" When Kelly nodded, Andy continued, "The New York Spring Cotillion is coming up in three months. Although most girls come out in the fall, some do it in the spring.

"The deal is this: If you can be selected as Debutante of the Year at that cotillion she will do two things: First, she will pay you $250,000 cash. Second, since she loves the idea of having a debutante as her slave, she will pay you $25,000 per day for your slavery. There will be a minimum period of four days but your slavery can continue for as long as you can stand it."

When she heard the amount of money, Kelly's eyes lit up. She said, "It's a deal! I accept—"

"Wait!" Andy interrupted. "You didn't let me finish. If you are not successful she will only pay you the minimum wage on a 40-hour basis. That's about $140 per week for the time between now and the cotillion. Furthermore, you agree in advance to be her slave for a minimum of four weeks for a payment of $100 per day — that's a total of $2,800. You may extend it if you wish, but you agree to a minimum of four weeks." Looking at the girl carefully Andy added, "You have to understand there is a significant risk to you in this arrangement. Do you understand it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.