Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 26

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

When they were ushered into the Giants' press room, the reporters — including two network TV crews — instantly became alert. The cameras began to roll and the reporters — both broadcast and print — listened attentively as Clyde Henry announced the signing of David Wilson to a 5-year, $35-million contract.

While he was making the announcement, Sally was standing as close to Dave as she could, seemingly for protection. It was all Dave could do to keep a straight face because the people who needed protection were in the Giants front office, and they needed to be protected from her. When the formal announcement had been read, Henry announced that they would take questions. First, though, he introduced Sally Duncan as David Wilson's new agent.

The reporters moved in like sharks sensing blood in the water. Something about the session did not ring true. First, it was widely known that the Giants had offered Wilson a $35-million contract, and it was this contract that they claimed he had just signed. The problem was, though, if things were as they were professed to be, why was it that Dave and his agent appeared so happy while the Giants management collectively looked like they had just eaten something that was making them sick?

Without any prearrangement, the reporters began to concentrate their questioning on Sally. Not only was she brand-new to sports agency, but she was very young. Moreover, agents — always on the lookout for new clients — were the ones who always stressed how they had beaten up on management to force the owner to give away the store.

Accordingly, the senior writer for the Times identified himself and asked, "Miss Duncan, why do you appear so happy? After all, your client only received what the team offered in the first place?"

"Mr. Carson," Sally began.

"The name is Jack," the reporter said with a warm smile, absolutely enchanted by her beauty.

"And my name is Sally," she replied with the warmest, happiest smile he had ever seen. She continued, "Jack, do you realize how much money Dave is going to be making? Do you realize, that if he played sixty minutes of every game it would total 960 minutes in a sixteen-game season. But since he only plays offense, not defense or on special teams, he certainly does not play nearly sixty minutes. But if he did his compensation would be greater than $7,000 per game minute! Now I ask you, don't you think $7,000 a minute is adequate?

"But there's more," Sally continued. "What about the other players? There is only so much money, after all, and Dave can't do it all by himself. Take his line, for example. Last year, Dave's longest run from scrimmage was seventy-six yards on an outside run to the left. Do you remember how he did it? Jim Burt, his right guard, pulled on the play. Jim took out the right defensive end, the defensive tackle, and the right outside linebacker on a single block! Jim took out the tough guys, the tight end took out the corner, leaving Dave with two more blockers with nothing to do but cream the safety!"

She grinned, shook her head and said, "Good heavens! My grandmother could have scored on that play — and she's in a wheelchair! Dave scored the touchdown, but it was Jim Burt's play. And that is only a single example.

"Let's face facts: If there is not a good line that is really doing its job, Jim Brown, himself, or Walter Payton, would have gone nowhere. Dave needs these guys and they need to be paid, too. Do you know what we talked about this morning?" she asked rhetorically. The reporters just shook their heads.

"We talked about the money left for the other players, and particularly the compensation of the offensive line. Dave needs these guys. He loves these guys! They are the ones who make him look good week after week after week. We know it, we appreciate it, and we certainly want it to continue. That's why we're so happy this morning. We are confident that it will continue and the line will be well taken care of. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do, Sally," Jack Carson replied thoughtfully. "But you are something else. Never in my career have I heard an agent acknowledge that her client wasn't the whole team. Yet we have just heard you say that, behind the Giants' offensive line, almost anyone would look good. Is that really what you meant to say?"

"Not quite," Sally responded with a grin. Grinning up at Dave she said, "After all, he does have to run by himself. And I guess he can move. Why is David Wilson so damned good? It's because he's so quick, so powerful, and so fast. Take the linemen, for example. Jim Burt knows that if Dave is coming through, he just has to brush his man. He knows that Dave will be by them in an instant. That's why, so often, the guys get two blocks on a single play. They will brush the guy across from them and then take on a linebacker. Then Dave is gone.

"That's another thing: his speed. They all know that Dave is not going to be caught from behind. If he gets by, he's gone! And if there isn't another defender beyond, he's going all the way — on any play, from anywhere on the field. Whether it's one yard, ten yards, or ninety, if he's by, he's gone." Then she grinned and added, "And you know what? Running in all that heavy gear is tiring. It really is. Don't you think he's worth his $7,000 a minute?"

At that Dave turned her around, took her into his arms, and melted her with a kiss. Totally ignoring the reporters and TV crews, Sally worked on his lips with all of her passion and love, while she wriggled her body as close to his as she could get.

When they finally eased apart, Carson asked, "What was that?"

Dave looked puzzled and then grinned. "I'm sorry, Jack. I guess we forgot something. Sally was introduced to you as my agent, which she certainly is. But she is also my fiancée, and on Saturday will become my wife. But in answer to your question, I have been standing behind her, looking at her trim little ass and wanting to hold her in my arms. It's been a long time," Dave said plaintively. "Almost an hour already."

Then he stood behind Sally and wrapped his arms around her waist. She moved back as close to him as she could get and could feel the bulge of his huge sex in her back as she did. Dave continued, "Jack, I guess the reason I look so happy is that I have this woman to look forward to in my bed every day. If that isn't enough to make a guy happy..." He just grinned.

Sally spun in his arms and kissed him as passionately as she could.

The announcement was greeted with congratulations. The Giants' organization even served refreshments to celebrate the announcement. Finally, after another hour, the press conference wrapped up.

As they were leaving the building, Dave said softly, "My darling, you were utterly brilliant! But what was all of that talk about the offensive line? I didn't even know you knew there was one."

Sally daintily stuck out the tip of her tongue and said, "David Wilson, I know a great deal about football." Then she told him that over the weekend, between drafts of his new contract, she had looked at the tapes of every Giant game from the previous season. "Darling, I hope I didn't overdo it," she said. "But that play of Jim Burt's was simply spectacular! And honey, I'm almost certain that it really does work that way: The linemen block for you because they know you'll use their blocks and get the greatest possible yardage on every play. And they know they don't have to hold a block for ten minutes waiting for you to get to the hole. They make you look good because you make them look good, too."

Dave agreed with her and kissed her again. "Know something, young lady?" he asked. She just shook her head and caused her eyes to widen. Dave thought she was the cutest thing in the world. "I love you so desperately, Sally. Everything about you is such utter perfection. But the thing that's so great is your brain and your sense of humor. What I hear from you is never what I expect. You're just great!"

"Thanks a hell of a lot, David Wilson!" Sally cried. "A great personality! What a kiss of death. Who, in hell, ever wants to bed a girl with a great personality? Isn't that what you say about a girl you've just fixed a buddy up with who's a real pig?"

By now the couple were out in the parking area close to where Dave's car was parked. Sally stopped suddenly and with tears in her eyes she asked, "David, do you really think I'm a pig? A real oinker?"

Dave faced her and looked serious, although his eyes were dancing with merriment. "Well..." he said thoughtfully, "let's take it in pieces. Your jug-ears, for example..." Actually, Sally had very dainty ears that sat flat against her head. But he continued, "With the right hairdo, I'm sure they could be hidden. Your different-colored eyes could be handled by colored contacts..."

He took a deep breath, looking very satisfied, while Sally was tapping a foot and had one eyebrow raised.

Dave continued, "Now, for example, the outfit you're wearing today is simply perfect! Wearing it, no one would know how flat-chested you really are. And it conceals the thickness of your waist, all the fat around your hips and thighs ... It's really great." Looking down he shook his head sadly and said, "I guess there's not a lot that can be done with your calves and ankles, though."

But then he brightened and added, "But you know what? You're the only girl I've ever seen whose ankles are as big around as her calves. It's ... it's really distinctive!" Then he stepped back, nodded his head sharply and said, "But gee, Sally, you really do have a great personality!"

He stood there just looking at her with his eyes wide and serious. Suddenly the two began to howl with laughter. Sally dove into his arms and just hugged him tightly. Finally, she raised her head for another kiss.

When they parted, Sally said, "What was that I heard about being a comic? What about you, David Wilson? Where did that come from?"

"Me? A comic?" he protested. "Sally, I'm a serious, sober civil engineer. What's this 'comic' stuff?" She just giggled, took his arm and went to the car.

As they headed back to Manhattan through the Lincoln Tunnel, Sally was squirming in her seat. When David asked what the trouble was, she replied that she couldn't wait to change her clothes. "Into what?" he asked. "Sally, I never told you earlier, but darling, you looked exquisite this morning. That is the most beautiful outfit and it makes you look so beautifully professional. It doesn't look uncomfortable — in fact, it looks like it was custom-tailored to your incredible figure. What's wrong with it?"

"It's not my preferred dress these days," Sally replied with a quirky little grin.

"What is?" he asked.

"My skin." He just glanced at her and she smiled enigmatically.

She showed Dave how to drive into the apartment garage. When they got in, she realized for the first time that the penthouse had more than twenty parking spaces of its own. In fact, there was virtually a garage within the garage just for them.

They went up to the penthouse and Sally raced to her room. In no time, she had stripped off all of her clothes, hung them up and then turned her attention to undressing David who had followed her in. When she finished, she took his hand and led the way out to the pool deck. There they found Andy alone lying in the sun. The day had turned out to be brilliantly sunny and the temperature was pushing eighty.

Sally muttered, "Uh, oh!"

Hearing her, Andy's eyes opened and she rolled on her side to see who it was. Seeing Sally and Dave, she looked puzzled and asked, "Uh, oh, what? What's the trouble?"

With a grin Sally replied, "You are, Mistress Andy. You see, I haven't gotten Dave to the altar yet, and now that he sees you bare, I'm afraid I never will."

Turning to Dave she said, "Darling, that is female perfection! Not only does she have a face and body any man would kill for, but just look at her! Now that she is expecting a baby, she is completely fulfilled as a woman."

With her face serious for a change she said, "You know, Dave, people say that a woman is the most beautiful she will ever be in her life in the first few months of her pregnancy. Just look at Mistress Andy! Isn't she utterly gorgeous?"

Instead of answering her question, Dave said, "Sally, please lie down beside Andy. I want to see you side by side." She looked at him questioningly, but did as he asked. After pulling up another mat beside Andy, she lay on her back and then propped herself up on her elbows. Andy did the same thing.

Dropping to his knees between them, he began to run one hand lightly over Sally's body while with his other hand he stroked Andy in the identical places. It was as if both of his hands were moving in synchronization. Moments later, both women began to make warm noises deep in their bodies as they just enjoyed the wonderful sensation of being stroked.

First Andy, and a moment later, Sally, lay flat and closed their eyes while they just savored the sensation. When Sally felt David's hand on her tit, she opened her eyes to see his other hand moving on Andy's. His stroking continued, and finally he asked them to roll over. When they both did, he began to stroke their backs, then their buttocks, and finally the inner surfaces of their thighs. Suddenly Andy jumped to her feet and ran into the house.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.