Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 22

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Mother!" Sally Duncan wailed. "Make them stop! Or at least make them give me a turn."

She was pinned under Nita's body with her pelvis supported by pillows. While Nita was kissing her and caressing her tits and the rest of her body, Kelly was between her legs and eating her cunt. It was only because Nita had moved her mouth from Sarah's lips down her body to kiss her tits and bite her nipples that she was able to say anything at all. Before she could say another word, though, Sally let out a scream as again Kelly brought her to another powerful orgasm.

Meanwhile, Ellen Duncan just continued to work out on the machines. She had not even looked over at Sarah. She grinned as she watched her daughter's loins spasm again. When she again regained control, Ellie said matter-of-factly, "Don't come crying to me, young lady. You were the one who insisted on becoming a slave. No one forced you, least of all me. But I do wish you weren't so noisy in your cumings. You're disturbing my workout!"

At that point, Kelly did something to Nita, squealed, and ran for the door out to the pool deck with Nita in hot pursuit. Sally just lay flat on her back on the exercise mat with her arms outstretched and was at last able to catch her breath.

Finally, she rose, came over to where her mother was exercising, and knelt down beside her. "Mom," she asked softly, "why didn't you and Dad just drown me? Why did you bother with the adoption thing? How could one girl be so wrong about so many things?"

"What is it this time?" Ellie replied blandly, while continuing her workout.

"Mom, I kept waiting for the real Kelly and the real Nita to appear. I was so damned dumb — I guess I really did spend much too much time in D.C. — I couldn't believe that they could be as good as they truly are."

Then with a wonderfully warm smile, she continued, "You know what? They are like two utterly delightful younger sisters. I have never had so much fun in my life! You know we've all been sleeping together from the very beginning. Now, I usually feel like the meat in a sandwich. And being a black girl between two luscious whites, the metaphor really works. As it is, I'll wake up in the arms of one of them while the other's tits are crushed against my back and her hand is squeezing one of my boobs. But, God, it feels so great!

"Then there is Kelly: I can't believe a girl her age could possibly know so much or be so capable as a teacher. I can't believe all the things I have learned from her."

Then the girl's face grew serious, she stood up straight and asked, "Mom, do you think David will like me? Am ... Is my body good enough for him, do you think?"

Ellie grimaced and shook her head sadly. "There you go again, girl. That's exactly what I mean. No one — I mean no one — could possibly look like you do and ask that question seriously." Looking up at her daughter's face she asked, "Let me ask you: Have you ever felt better in your life? Ever?"

Sally just slowly shook her head, so Ellie continued, "Darling, you are now utterly exquisite. David loved you when you were a tub of lard. Now you are one of the most beautiful women in the country." Then she smiled and asked, "How was your workout a few minutes ago?"

"Mom, I honestly don't know how to answer that question. You see, while my sisters were taking turns working on me, I was thinking of my former friends in Washington — too many of whom are full-bore lesbians. It's funny, really. First, of course, Nita and Kelly are as far away from being lesbians as it's possible ever to be! My God! In the presence of Kevin and Bill, those girls just melt. But in spite of that, they could give lessons on making love to a woman. They are unreal! At the same time, they are both so intensely beautiful. Their bodies are so indescribably fragrant, all the time ... They are so clean and sweet-smelling with bodies that are works of art..."

Looking at her mother she interrupted herself and said, "You know something? I love going down on Kelly. With her totally hairless little cunt, it is truly a joy for me. I was really only half-teasing earlier — I really did want my turn. But it's a riot, really. My D.C. friends would absolutely go bullshit over those two. They wouldn't know what to make of them." Then she grinned and said, "That was the long answer to your question. The short answer to the question, how was my workout, is: Spectacular!"

It had been agreed that her slavery was to come to an end that evening when David's elevator car reached their penthouse. But until then Sarah had to do anything she was told to do by Andy, Nita, or Kelly. Sarah got on the exercise machines and went through her own workout. She was delighted that now all five women — Andy, Ellie, Nita, Kelly, and herself — used the identical machine settings and did the same number of reps.

Actually, Sarah was secretly very proud of herself for being able to get in such good condition so fast. The truth was that previously she had difficulty trying to maintain her weight at her former ungainly 160. Her body kept trying desperately to get back to her best weight which was between 120 and 125. Having grown up as something of a tomboy, she had found it both easy and fun to get back to swimming, running, and working out.

Finishing her workout, she ran out to the pool where she found Nita and Kelly waiting for her. The three girls dove into the pool and raced each other for 2,000 meters. In spite of the distance, it was virtually a three-way dead-heat. After soaking up the heat in the sauna, they showered and then took turns massaging each other with musk oil and preparing each other's bodies for their men, all of whom were coming to the formal dinner party Andy had planned for the evening.

When she thought she was all set, Kelly said, "Slave Sally, come back here!"

When addressed as "slave", Sarah was obliged instantly to obey. "Yes, Mistress Kelly? How may I serve you?"

Kelly and Nita then took Sally back into the shower and scrubbed her body thoroughly again, but this time paying special attention to her tits, her slit and her asshole. This was followed by a soak in a steaming-hot bath laden with musk oil. Then they carefully dried off her body, made her lie down on a massage table, and together gave her the finest and most intense massage of her life.

It seemed to Sally that the two girls used nearly a quart of the very-expensive musk oil on her body, spreading it all over. They gently worked it into her tits, but used their strong fingers to knead it in elsewhere on her body. Kelly ordered her to spread her thighs as far apart as they would go, and then, using her fingers to spread Sally's labia wide, poured the expensive fluid into her slit. Then, using her long, slim fingers, Kelly worked it into every crease and crevice and put as much into her vagina as she could manage. The intense, yet sensuous massage did its work. Sally could not keep her eyes open and finally fell asleep.

She was awakened two hours later, glanced at the clock and found it was after five-thirty. David was due to arrive at six. She had been awakened by Kelly's kiss which was so incredibly sweet and loving.

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty," Kelly said with a loving smile, "it's time for you to finish getting ready."

When Sarah rose and then stood up, Kelly caught her as her knees let go. She realized that, even after her nap, the massage she had received had been so good, and she had ended so relaxed, her legs initially wouldn't even support her weight.

Two days earlier, Henry Hall, Ali's Academy Award-winning hair stylist, had flown in to do all the girls' hair. The style he achieved for Sally was simple, yet it made her look incredibly beautiful as it accentuated her very-refined features.

Going into the bedroom, she found Kelly holding a white lace bikini, waiting for her. "Thank you so much, Kel!" Sally said, "but I can take it from here."

"Slave Sally," Kelly replied peremptorily. "I don't recall asking what you could or could not do. Now put your feet in these pants!"

Sarah did as she was told.

Before pulling them up and smoothing them on Sarah's loins, though, Kelly ran her fingers through Sarah's silky black pubic hair. Like Andy's and Nita's, Sarah's was now plucked back to a small dense patch. "Darling Sally, your pubic hair feels like the finest silk. David is going to be ecstatically happy when he gets you in his bed!"

"Oh God, Kel! I sure hope so," she replied.

"It is Mistress Kelly, slave!" she interjected peremptorily. Then with a wonderfully warm smile she added softly, "Darling Sally, how could he not?"

At that Sarah daintily stuck out her tongue causing Kelly to shake her head in feigned dismay. "I knew I should have beaten you, slave! I just knew it. The books are right, you know. They all say very clearly that if you give a slave an inch, she will always take a mile. But did I pay attention? Hah!"

Sarah wrapped Kelly in her now-very-strong arms and melted her lips to hers. She tried to communicate as much of the intense love for this young woman as it was possible for her to do. As she moved her lips on Kelly's, she used her tongue to probe the girl's mouth. When their tongues came in contact, there was a surge of electricity, but without the passion that she had felt when she had done it with David. It was a kiss of the purest love.

When she eased away, she murmured, "I love you so very much, Kelly Taylor. You are one of God's angels sent to live on earth." Then she looked into Kelly's eyes to try to communicate her sincerity as she added, "Kel, there are no words possible for me to thank you for all that you have done for me over the last sixty days. My darling, all I can say is that I love you more than anyone else alive with the possible exception of David. And, please notice, I stress the word, possible. All the things that you — and Nita — have done for me are not to be believed."

Then her eyes widened as she tried desperately to communicate the importance of what she was about to say. "Kelly, remember when I said your mother was selfish because she would not let people demonstrate how much they loved her? Please, my darling, tell me what David and I can possibly do for you to demonstrate our gratitude. Will you? Please?"

Kelly cocked her head and then nodded it once, very firmly. "Okay. It's a deal. There's only one thing, darling Sally. For reasons that will become clear, I'll tell you what it is later. Okay?"

"Okay!" Sally exclaimed, elated at her promise.

Then Kelly took out a new white silk dress Nita had selected for Sarah, helped her slip it over her head, and then smoothed it down with her fingertips. Both girls were happy. Sarah loved the feel of Kelly's fingers moving on her, and Kelly loved to caress Sarah's now-incredible body.

Sitting the girl down, Kelly carefully worked on her hair and restored it exactly to the way Hall had done it. Then Kelly opened a dressing-table drawer, took out a black jewelry box, and opened it. Very carefully, she positioned two incredible two-carat diamond ear studs, then fastened the most magnificent diamond necklace Sarah had ever seen around her neck. "These are gifts from my mother," Kelly said quietly. "If you like them, I hope you will tell her so."

"My God!" Sally breathed. "They are utterly magnificent! But why?"

"Because you have been such a good slave," Kelly replied quietly. "And because she loves you so much, too." Then she became serious as she added, "And because a woman should look her very best when the man of her dreams asks her to marry him. And because they will look so beautiful with the gorgeous diamond I'm certain Dave will give you tonight."

Finally, Kelly opened a flower box, took out a small white carnation, and carefully placed it behind Sally's right ear. "What do you think?" Kelly asked quietly.

Without replying, Sally rose, went to the full-length mirror on the inside of the closet door and looked at herself. She had never looked nearly as good in her entire life, and, trying to be as objective as possible, concluded that she really did look very good.

When she said so, Kelly snorted and said, "Sally Duncan, you are either a liar or an idiot! My Lord, woman, you look utterly exquisite! Your skin: It's the color of light chocolate ice cream ... And that necklace looks perfect against your satin skin. But why doesn't your cunt taste like chocolate?" Kelly shook her head in feigned perplexity and added in her normal tone of voice, "Your mother's doesn't, either, and she's black, too. I just don't understand."

Then she continued, "Your figure is as good as a woman's can ever be. Darling Sally, you are utterly magnificent!" With that she kissed her, patted her lightly on her bottom and shooed her out of the room so she could get dressed herself before Kevin arrived.

Sally began to pace the floor in the hallway, waiting for the phone to ring. When it finally did, and it was the security officer announcing Mr. Wilson, she stood at the opened door and waited for the elevator to arrive at their floor.


As he rode up in the elevator, David Wilson checked the pocket of his dinner jacket and then checked his appearance in the mirror at the back of the elevator car. He concluded that he looked as good as he ever had in his life. Curiously, he found that he really liked wearing the dinner jacket which, thanks to Jack Taylor, had been custom-tailored for him by J. Press. The custom tailoring was necessitated by his very broad shoulders, coupled with a very slim waist and hips, but with enormously large and powerful thighs and calves.

In spite of what currently passed as men's fashion, his dinner jacket was most conservative in its cut, being plain black. His only concession to fashion flair was the pleated dress shirt he was wearing with a plain black bow tie. David took another deep breath when he felt the car slow as it neared the penthouse floor.

When the door opened, he found himself face to face with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Her brown eyes were wide and there was a tremulous little smile on her lips. "David?" she asked diffidently.

David stopped dead in his tracks and just looked at her. "Sally? My lord, I have never seen a more beautiful woman! Is it really you?"

"It's really me. Honest. I am Sarah Duncan."

Although Sally was scared to death, she very tentatively reached out her arms towards him. That was all it took. In one long step David covered the space between them and took her into his arms. When her lips met his, the surge of electricity between them almost knocked them down.

But then Sally just worked her lips with all the technique she had learned from Nita, Kelly, and her mother, then probed his mouth with her tongue. The kiss was so much better than she had even remembered.

For David's part, as he held Sally tightly and kissed her, he was almost overcome by the sweetest fragrance he had ever smelled. When he eased away and asked her about it, Sally just grinned and told him it was the smell of her own body enhanced by musk oil.

"My God!" he exclaimed. "Do you mean I have this to look forward to for the rest of my life? Waking up with you in my arms and smelling the most beautiful perfume in the world?" She just nodded her head quickly. "My darling, I adore you!"

Taking his hand, she led the way into the living room where her parents, along with Andy and Jack Taylor, were waiting for them. The other girls were still getting ready and waiting for their fiancés to arrive. He shook hands with the Taylors and then with Sam Duncan. Although Ellie also had her hand outstretched, David wrapped her in his arms, hugged her, and melted his lips to hers in the most loving kiss he was capable of giving anyone.

When he released her, Ellie's eyes were glassy and she had to shake her head to clear it. Then in a soft, loving voice she said, "David, that kiss was incredible. But why?"

"You'll find out in a moment. That was to soften you up," he replied with a little grin that Ellie couldn't read.

After David sat down beside Sarah on the sofa, Ellie remained standing and asked about drinks. David looked up at her and asked, "Could you delay that for a few minutes? There is something I really need to talk to you about first."

When the Taylors rose to leave the room to give them privacy, David motioned them back to their seats. "Mrs. Taylor, as Sarah's owner, I think you should hear this, too. Would you and Mr. Taylor please stay?"

Andy's eyes widened, but she eased back into her seat.

Then David took Sarah's right hand in his and held it tightly. It was obvious to her that whatever was coming was very important to him. Then he swallowed hard and began, "Mr. and Mrs. Duncan, I ... I ... I would like your permission to continue to call on your daughter, Sarah. My intentions are completely honorable. With your permission, and if she consents, I would like to make her my wife. Sir and madam, do I have your permission?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.