From Boy To Man - Cover

From Boy To Man

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story told to me by an old man. The story of the rights of passage and the women who moulded his life. May be true, but who am I to judge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Aunt  

I knew something was wrong whenever I walked in through our front door. My mother was all smiles, which was a bit unusual, unless she had a drink in her hand.

"You're going to have a young brother at last, I'm pregnant. Your father is as pleased as Punch. I must have fallen pregnant between Christmas and New Year, but as usual your father can't remember anything. Funny Gwen is pregnant too; at least your brother will have someone to play with."

"You're certain it will be a boy, are you?"

"Well I don't want a daughter, too much trouble." She said singing as she returned to the kitchen.

Hell I bet it was me that put them in the pudding club. If my father can't remember I bet it was me. What if my mother suddenly remembers she will do her nut?

In my bedroom were still Gwen's panties. I had hid them at the back of the drawers and they were still there. I had to get rid of them fast, for I'd forgotten all about them. They were easily secreted in my pocket when I went round to see Freddie.

We had kept in touch and he had filled me in on his current affairs with Jacqueline and Rose. I didn't want to break up his arrangement so I wasn't going to go near either of the two women. I turned right to walk to see Freddie when Marcia Hemmings came out of her doorway.

"I was just coming to ask if you would sit with my mother tonight. Your mother is coming with us to a meeting and since my mother is blind and not used to the house you could maybe just sit with her. I wouldn't have asked, but I can't think of anyone else."

"Sure I'm not doing anything anyway. What time do you want me to come?"

"Seven, we will be back by eleven." She answered.

"OK see you then," I replied and continuing on my way to Freddie's'. Freddie was at work and his mother invited me for a coffee. She usually was a sour puss and the only recognition I used to get was a mumble, now she wanted to talk. Freddie's father was killed at Dunkirk and his mother works in a laundry on the late shift.

When we were seated at the kitchen table she was eyeing me up and down over the rim of her mug, which she held in both hands as if warming her hands. "What have they been feeding you, you have grown so tall and wide, you have outgrown Freddie?"

"I started to grow, before I left Mrs. Acorn, but I have continued still, I keep wondering when I will stop growing."

"How tall are you now?"

"Six feet four, I've put on an inch and a half in the last three months."

"Women like big men, they make women feel secure," she said.

"Is that right Mrs. Acorn?"

"You are old enough to call me Jenny, Frank."

"Maybe Freddie wouldn't like me calling his mother by her Christian name."

"He's more interested in his old floozies to even notice what you call me."

"What old floozies?" I asked as though I didn't know.

"Of course he started seeing them after you left. He goes and visits two old women almost every night. I can't see what he sees in them. They are both old enough to be my grandmother."

"Does he know you know where he is going in the evenings?"

"I doubt it. I followed him one night and then made inquiries who lived at the address."

"Well he knows his own mind, any idea why he goes there?"

"I doubt it is to just talk." She replied.

I couldn't say I knew and that I was the one who introduced him to the two women and that he was shafting them. Freddie must be satisfying them if he is going there that often. Was it that his mother was jealous of the two women and wished she was in their place? Jenny wasn't attractive, for she never wore make-up or wore nice clothes. Every time I ever saw her she was dressed in work clothes or with a crossover apron on and her hair up in curlers with a scarf tied over them. What was the purpose of the curlers anyway if she never removed them? I decided to make a joke out of it.

"What's up Mrs. Acorn jealous of the two women getting the attention of a young stud?"

If looks could kill I was dead. She pushed back her chair with the back of her thighs that hard it skidded across the kitchen floor and fell over. "I think you had better leave now. I will tell Freddie you had called." She said in a sharp voice. So I did.

That evening at seven I went to the Hemmings house and Marcia admitted me. I followed her into her lounge where an elderly woman was sitting bolt upright reading a Braille book. Hearing me come in, she placed it by her side and turned to face me and stood up.

"Mum this is Frank from next door, the lad I told you about, but he's hardly a lad for he had to duck his head to get through the door. Now don't you try to light the gas to boil the kettle let Frank do it," Marcia commanded her mother as though the mother was the child.

"Always getting on to me she is, I'm sure Frank and I will get on fine together. Now you and Jacob get to your meeting," the elderly woman replied.

When they had gone the woman came over and stood in front of me, her head barely reached my chest. "Let me feel you so I can get a better understanding of how you look," she said lifting her hands up to feel my face.

I took her hands in mine and raised them to my face.

"You are a big lad, no not a lad you are a young man. It is wrong for Marcia to call you a lad." Her hands after covering my face moved down as she felt my arms and my chest, she went no lower. "You are a strong man and I bet the women chase you, I can tell," she added.

We then sat down and she placed her hand on my thigh to get my location I think and after that she placed her clasped hands-on her knees. She was dressed in a midcalf length dark-blue dress with a low 'V' neck but with a lace chemisette across the 'V' so no cleavage was seen, for her breasts were pronounced and large. I would guess she weighed around 120 to 130 lbs. She sat with her legs and ankles close together just staring in front of her.

"What am I to call you?"

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Mrs. Tonkin, but Ethel will do fine," she said smiling.

"Why are you so stiff and rigid, your sitting there like a stiff board."

"I always sit this way, does it bother you?"

"No it's I'm not used to seeing people sit so stiff."

The wireless was on low playing some classical music, but we just talked and talked saying a lot but saying nothing. At nine o'clock I went to make the tea and found that Marcia had set a tray for us with a few sandwiches. I carried the tray in and poured the tea and handed Ethel the cup, from then on she was on familiar ground and knew where the coffee-table was and it appeared she was as normally sighted as anyone else.

She came with me when I returned the supper things to the kitchen and even helped me with the drying up. On the way back into the sitting room she tripped on a rug and I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back on to her feet. It was then she put her hand back to steady herself it landed on my cock. Now it only needs a woman to touch me there and up I come like an iron rod. Instead of her drawing her hand away she left it there feeling the blood pumping into my cock.

"Big here too Frank?" That was all she said as we continued to sit as we had been.

Like the slob I was, I was leaning back in the corner of the sofa with an arm over the back and my feet stretched out at an angle. She sat now on the edge of the sofa but inclined slightly towards me. I just brought my hand up and placed it around her shoulder and she fell into the crook of my arm. Her arm went around my chest as she just lay there. "Now please relax a little, I'm not going to do anything to you."

"Please let me sit up I feel uncomfortable lying like this," she said. I thought she was objecting on me pulling her down, but she moved her buttocks straighter on the sofa and came back. "Now that is better, my back was twisted the other way."

Now this was one for the book, she wanted me to hug her; I wonder what else she wanted. Should I dare to press further, there was just over an hour before her daughter returned. I feel I have left it too late, but then I could always prepare the groundwork. I leant down and kissed her on her lips. Her hand came up and went behind my head and pulled my head down so her lips formed a seal over mine.

"I'm only blind I still have all the other senses and I won't break," she said sensing me holding back.

I then wrapped both my arms around her and returned the lip sucking kiss she had been giving me. It was then I felt her breasts press hard on to my chest; I slipped my hand down on to her soft bottom and drew her lower body over mine. Christ she felt fantastic, as our lips parted she had her cheek close to mine. I started nibbling her ear lobe and this made her giggle. At last I had made her laugh.

I brought my hand up and cupped her breast which more than filled my hand, which is big.

"No further Frank, well not tonight anyway," she said into my ear. "I'm going back home day after tomorrow, why don't you come round and see me, the bus-stop is right outside my front door."

"Where do you live?"

She told me, it was eight miles away and I had never been to that village, but I would be soon. "I will be calling in a couple of days, then," I answered.

For the next half-hour my hands travelled all over her body on the outside of her clothing as our lips hardly came apart. I hoped that Ethel was going to be another one to chalk up.

When Marcia returned we were innocently sitting on the sofa.

The next evening I had just got in after speaking with Daphne on the telephone. I was going up by train to see her and spend my last week's leave there. The five pound she had given me was still in my wallet and the rail fare was far less than that. Freddie was sitting waiting on me and we went into my bedroom to talk.

"So your mother told you I had called round, what have you been up to you letch?" I asked.

"That was the best favour you have ever done for me. I'm on my way round now; want to come with me, after all they were your birds."

"No, they are yours now; I'll take a rain check."

"What I really called in for was to give you a message. My mother wants you to call in and see her. Don't say you are shafting my mother for Christ sake?"

"No way Freddie, bit sour faced for me. Nothing detrimental towards your mother though. Maybe it is to apologise to me. Did she tell you she threw me out of the house, well not actually throw me out asked me to leave."

"Yea, she said you had made some remark about her hair always being up in curlers. Well she has taken them out, must be the first time in months. Look Rose is cooking dinner for me tonight and I don't want to be late." He remarked as he left.

That was the last time I saw Freddie, we were like ships that passed in the night, after all those years being best of mates.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.