From Boy To Man - Cover

From Boy To Man

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story told to me by an old man. The story of the rights of passage and the women who moulded his life. May be true, but who am I to judge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Aunt  

It was just after the Second World War and the day after I had received the results of my GCE'O' exams, straight 'A's in six subjects. I was on my way back home after spending the last hour pumping iron. There were no Health Clubs in those days, so I trained at a boxing gym. Feeling on top of the world, I was suddenly brought down-to-earth, for blocking the pavement were three local 'hard men', actually boys slightly older than myself, with cigarette's hanging out the side of their mouths. This was the era of Humphrey Bogard and these three were copying him.

One moved to each side of me and stopped. Nothing was said, but I knew what was coming, for these three were well-known for picking on single boys and giving them a kicking. I watched the eyes of the boy in front of me, as I had heard the boxing trainers tell their pupils. I say the telltale sign and I lashed out with my foot catching him squarely between the legs just as he drew his clenched fist to strike me. At the same time I punched both clenched fists out striking the other two squarely in the face. One of the two I had punched drew a sheath knife from the sheath and threatened me.

We stood facing each other as the one I had kicked was flat out on his back and the other was nursing his jaw in his hand with blood streaming through his fingers. The one facing me was bleeding, but couldn't make up his mind whether to lunge or not. I saw this in his eyes and then the decision to attack. Sidestepping I drove my fist into the back of his neck driving him down so his face smashed into the pavement.

This was the second time I have been set upon, but this time I hadn't a scratch on me. Unfortunately, as I was driving a fist into the knife wielder a police officer walked round the corner and caught me in the act. I was arrested for causing grievous bodily harm and appeared before a magistrate, instead of a children's court, for I had just turned sixteen. I was given the choice of going to Borstal or joining the Forces, Army or Navy — I chose the Navy.

This shattered my ambition of going to university, for I had to sign up for twelve years and that started only when I was eighteen. So I had signed away fourteen years to avoid the stigma of going to Borstal. I wish I'd known earlier of conditions in the Navy I would have chosen Borstal, but one is always wise after the event.

I joined a Boys Naval Training Establishment in the east of the country on a bleak autumn day after travelling in a crowded train, filled by boys going to the same place. Covered lorries were waiting outside the station, we were herded into the back of them and started the hour's journey to the Establishment. At this stage it was an adventure, but apprehension showed on every boy's face.

We saw the main gates of the Establishment as we turned away from them and entered through the gates of a smaller compound with wooden huts surrounding a tarmacked square. Everyone climbed down from the trucks carrying either bags or cases with their possessions.

We were randomly sorted out and assigned huts where on each bed were laid out toilet gear, bedding and a label with a number on it. Once in we just stood around until an elderly, well I thought him to be elderly Chief Petty Officer entered. He was soft-spoken, but in his voice you could sense authority.

"Now boys, on your beds, pick anyone you want, there are several items you will need. Forget the similar items you have brought with you, you will not be using them. Also is a number, this is your Official Number; learn it, for that is the number you will use throughout your Naval career. Now the first thing we will do is get you kitted out, follow me."

After receiving bundles of clothing we struggled back to our hut, where the Chief was waiting.

"My name is Chief Petty Officer Johnson, when you address me you will address me as Sir. Now before we can allow you to put on the nice new uniform we want you to bath. Unfortunately for you the bathhouse is at the other side of the parade ground. So get undressed, take one of the towels and the soap provided and we will proceed to get you boys washed, then we will go for a haircut."

Everyone was reluctant to get undressed, but one shout from the chief to hurry was enough for everyone to undress

"Good God, was your father a donkey?" Chief Johnson asked, looking at my hanging appendix... It was then I got my nickname of 'Donks', for I was more than blessed with at that time an eleven-inch cock.

I have to admit that everyone was treated fairly and no favouritism shown to any one individual during our six-week stay in the Annexe, as it was called, where we went through our basic training.

We then moved to the main establishment, which was divided into divisions named after admirals of the past. These were divided into messes, named after battles. We now had a new instructor a Petty Officer Barker, a small man with a loud foul voice who though shouting was the answer to everything. What a difference from Chief Johnson, who got everyone doing as he said without so much as raising his voice. Was this the real navy, or was he just one of the odd bullies. His famous saying was "Everyone fall in outside," for any infringement.

It was on the second day that my troubles started. PO Barker came into the mess shouting his head off carrying a confidence stick and striking the beds as he strolled down the mess. I was standing at the foot of my bed when he approached. "Get out of my way boy!" He shouted as if I were dirt.

"You can walk around me Sir. And my name is Bourne not what you called me."

Like all bullies he just looked at me in almost surprise that I had spoken back to him and refused to get out of his way. His eyes showed fear, fear of being hurt; it is a primal thing in everyone when confronted with anything, which could harm you. I wasn't that tall, but broad of shoulder, with thick arms and biceps, easily outweighing him by two or three stone.

"I'll remember you Boy Bourne, don't forget you are here for thirty-two weeks, I'll be watching you closely." He turned and marched out of the mess. During all this time you could have heard a match fall and this is strange when you have a mess with thirty-two teenaged boys.

The next day they called out the names of six boys who were given white gaiters, and promoted leading boys. The ones that were chosen could only have been picked for favours given and I suspect some of them had dropped their pants and bent over.

Competition was in everything here, division against division, mess against mess, boy against boy. Points were awarded and a prize given for the best division weekly. There was also chosen the boy with the best points, awarded for the unending weekly tests in all subjects, including education.

To everyone's amazement, including my own, on the second week I was chosen as the boy with the highest marks in all subjects. This gave my division an extra fifty marks and they won the best division award, for these marks were a quarter of the possible marks awarded.

It was also the week I started my first punishment. One of the new leading boys, who only do supervisory work, shouted at me, mirroring our Petty Officer. I struck him so hard that he broke his nose. Since it was a serious offence I was taken through our Divisional Officer who was a weak individual, to the Commander of the Establishment and awarded five days, what is referred to as number eight punishment. These meant getting up earlier than the others and begin half an hour doubling. Then lose half an hour at lunchtime doing the same, and then an hour in the 'Dogs' (they have no evening in the Navy) followed by an hours work.

In fact I loved it; I wasn't allowed to go to the gym to do weight training, so now I was getting the exercise I needed. At lunchtime half the time was doubling up and down a large flight of stairs, which was building my leg and stomach muscles. This added to the fifty press-ups I did every day, so instead of punishing me, they were helping to build me up and resentment to authority.

The work assigned was usually working in the galley washing dishes. I had that the first day, but on the second I was sent to weed one of the Establishment Commander's garden. Naval Officers don't like getting their hands dirty. While I was weeding I noticed an elderly woman sitting on a garden bench. Now all boys of my age have an over secretion of testosterone and the sight of any woman is enough to raise a hard on, seeing this woman was no different. Remember I hadn't seen a woman in almost two months.

Skipping many weeds I moved so I was nearer her. She looked up from her book and smiled at me, I smiled back. "Come and sit beside me and talk to me, no-one talks to me. So come and tell me about yourself." She patted the seat beside her.

We talked, passing information about herself and myself and when I was about to leave, for I had to report on time before I could go for supper. "Can you come tomorrow evening and talk to me?" She asked.

"I am assigned a job, for I'm under punishment, I don't know where they will send me," I replied.

"I'll talk to my son and see if you can come back," she answered.

Since I was in the Advanced stream we had to do two hours educational studies and since the subjects they were teaching to bring the others up to GCE'O" standards. I already had these certificates, so I was given tutoring in two 'A' level subjects by one of the education officers. I had to take the weekly exams set out for my peers, but they were that simple I could do them in half the time allocated. This is where I won the high weekly marks. Seldom did I get less that 10 the maximum assigned.

How Susan that was the elderly woman's name, managed to get me sent to do weeding at the Commanders house, she never said. I never pulled a weed after that in fact Susan had hired an odd-jobber to come in and weed the garden. This left us an hour to sit and chat.

A fortnight later our class was on work duties, something every class done once during their stay in the establishment, it lasted for two weeks. I was assigned to work in the Commander's house under Susan. I wasn't allowed in the house, the Commander's wife was a nose-in-the-air type who talked with a pebble in her mouth. Every time I saw her she was so neatly dressed and had the habit of standing with her arms bent and her wrists bent up as though warding off an invisible person. Her nails were long and bright red, like talons waiting to strike.

During the afternoon of the first day working under Susan it started to rain, so we went into a summerhouse, which overlooked the river, with nothing in front of us. The rain was running off the roof like a waterfall, but we were dry sitting on a padded bench. Susan started shivering and without thinking put my arm around her. Instead of rejecting me she cuddled up and put her arm around me.

"I miss cuddling up to a man, my Peter and I used to sit for hours just cuddled up, but his ship was sunk, blew up they say. Just hold me Frank you are a comfort to me, the only friend I have here."

I sat for half an hour with her and the rain didn't stop. She looked up at me and I knew she wanted me to kiss her and I did. A sixteen-year-old boy kissing an over sixty-year-old woman, was this normal, it felt so. The kiss wasn't just touching the lips. She removed her arm from around my chest and placed it around my neck. My cock shot to attention as I felt her breasts pressing against mine, making me even harder.

I placed my hand on her breast and she never pushed it away or stop kissing me, in fact she was kissing me harder. So I became more adventurous and removing my hand from her breast slipped it up under her skirt. The way she was sitting her legs were pressed together. When I touched her inner thigh above her knee she moved her left leg slightly and I slid right up feeling her soft warm skin. This was the first time I had ever done this and it seemed so natural. I knew she liked me doing this for she had removed her lips, her breathing had changed and she was smiling at me.

I had come this far, to the edge of her loose-legged knickers. I hesitated, for the next step could cause her to scream out. She didn't, only opened her legs wider as I slid up and cupped her pussy in my hand. This was the first time I had touched a woman there and it felt so warm and moist. I slid my finger between her folds and then started rubbing the hard lump I found at the top of the slit.

Now I had her gasping what was I going to do? Susan answered that. She took one of the folding chairs, which were stacked in the summerhouse and placed it in front of me. "Take off your overalls and sit on the chair."

I now stood in just my vest, for I had dropped my underpants at the same time. Now she saw my hard cock standing up so proudly waiting for her.

"I must say Frank, you are a lot bigger than I imagined, but sit down on the chair." Then she lifted her dress and drew off her knickers and sat across my knees, sitting so close I felt the heat coming from her. Taking my cock in her hand she raised herself, placed my cock at her entrance and lowered herself down. I had entered my first woman.

I could never explain the sheer pleasurable feeling I had as I felt her moist vagina encase my cock and slide down my shaft. She sat on my thighs covered by her dress, it was a pity it was such a bulge between us. We were close with our arms around each other, just sitting there.

"My, this feels lovely Frank, do you like Susan sitting like this?" She said kissing me.

"What else can I say, but it feels as though I'm in heaven," I replied when our lips parted.

She stared moving her hips back and forth making my cock slide in and out of her warm vagina sending pleasurable sensations to run through my body. The feeling was far superior to that of using ones hand, for that was what I had been using like all the other boys in the establishment. There is one thing I knew, I wouldn't be meeting Mrs. Palmer and her daughters from now on. I was inside the real thing and it felt right too, shagging the Commander's mother. I wonder if he knew what he was missing, but I was surely happy she had my cock embedded in her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.