The Return - Cover

The Return

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chally decides he will investigate the mysterious disappearances in various towns. This takes him back to various times in the past to rescue the missing people.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Nothing had been touched where the shimmering was. The Range Rover was exactly where I had left it. Using the spare tarpaulin I made a temporary shelter, the walls were dense branches that I stuck in the ground. I even covered the tarpaulin with leaves to break up its outline.

"Now this is our base camp, I'm afraid you're going to be on a low diet for the next three months, what food you see here is all I have. I brought enough tea bags to give me two cups of tea a day. So from now on it's weak tea. We will take it in turn who gets to use the bag first, if I had a kettle I would make it in that. So the 200bags will have to last, I'm real glad I brought teapot strength now, I did it to save space, and they are a little stronger than the string type."

"What will we drink out of?" Mary asked.

"There are a couple of tins of fruit in there, we will have to eat them first and then you will have a tin mug each."

"Lilia you've lived among these people for a while, you should be able to look after yourself if we leave, but I would prefer that Mary stays here."

"No I'm going to look for my son, I'm coming with you," she sharply cut in.

"This is going to be a long search and we may be away for over a month, can you handle that?"

"God I'll try, I want to see my boy."

"Well we start tomorrow, so you had better keep up or I will be forced to leave you. I also have to find Edgar Palmer for Godric had said that Kristoffer was killed during a raid."

That night I slept in the shelter, this time Mary got into bed first. She was dressed in her bra and panties, but I noticed a lot of wiggling as she removed her bra, I continued to the stream and bathed. It reminded me of the first days I had first been thrown back in time, bathing with Jane, and it seemed an eternity ago now. God these were happy days!

I got back to the shelter by the light of the moon and stars. I propped my rifle against the trailer where we had attached the tarpaulin, dropped my trousers and crawler into the now warm sleeping-bag.

"Charlie your bloody freezing, I had this lovely and warm too," complained Mary.

I cuddled up to her and the first thing I found out was she had removed her panties as well and was naked.

"What's this?" I whispered in her ear.

"Lilia stripped naked, so I thought I'd try," she whispered back, but she seemed to me breathing a bit quicker.

I got into the position I was in last night grasping a breast and she squirmed closer to my chest, in doing so bringing my raging hard on up to the cheeks of her arse. The way we were I was boring the head of my penis between her thighs. Every time she moved I was being rubbed there and getting even harder if that is ever possible. She lifted her left leg felt down with her hand and drew me tight into her crotch, now her public hairs were rubbing on my crown. Without any other words spoken, she bent her knees, lent down and inserted my penis at her vaginal entrance. I needed no more of an invitation, as I slipped into her warm body. The penetration wasn't great, but the sensation was out of this world.

She turned and whispered, "It was bound to happen so why fight it." She started rocking back and forth, oh so slightly and I just lay there holding her tight. We were at it for ages before I shot my load into her, she wriggled closer and we went to sleep. In the morning Mary woke at the same time as me, turned and pressed her body into mine and for the first time gave me a passionate kiss.

"We have plenty of time to get acquainted. I would like a bit more of that, I'm sorry to say my husband drinks too much and suffers from Brewer's droop," she said with a slight laugh.

"Yes, we do have plenty of time to get acquainted, so we will just let it grow, I would like to have more of you also, as it's a bit cramped in here," I whispered back.

All this conversation was in whispers so Lilia couldn't hear what we were saying. It was bound to get out when we did return, that Mary slept in the sleeping-bag with me naked. People being people will assume we were sexually active anyway, and as Mary said it was bound to happen.

We both got out of bed together and this time there was no trying to cover up, we just dressed as though it was the most natural thing in the world for us to do.

"I would like you to tidy up the camp area, but try to not make much noise. I'm going to do a quick recce of the surrounding area," I said to the two women. After we had our morning cup of tea, and washed and shaved.

I had been SW and West and Hanlaf and Kenny were supposed to have gone north, so I wanted to do a sweep and see if I could pick up any information.

I hadn't gone more than three miles when I came on a clearing with temple in the middle. It was one of the temples to the Goddess Diana, which I had read about and was meant to be one of the dominant religions. Sitting on a stone seat was three druids, one of them being Leodwald. On seeing me he stood and called me over.

"Come my learned friend, and let me introduce you to two other of the brotherhood."

I went over and clasped them in greeting, as Leodwald had done with me, by the elbow.

"This is Beorhtuff and Osmod, in fact we were just talking about you and Osmod has news of one of your kind. I believe you had a bit of trouble at Godric's village?"

"Yes, but I think that it is now all cleared up, well I hope so."

"I stayed there one night and it has been all settled, so you have at least one of your people."

"It isn't wise to go abroad, for the king is collecting an army to protect an invasion by the Romans. Everyone is being taken to Dorobellum (which lies between present-day Rochester and Salisbury) if you are seen, you will be recruited. All able-bodied men are being rounded up," Osmod instructed.

That gave me the time period I was in; I had come quite a bit forward since the last time, but was it the first or the second invasion of the Romans?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.