Penitence - Cover

Penitence

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Rob gets down and dirty with his mobile phone, his victims plot their revenge!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cheryl stared in disbelief across the office scarcely able to believe her eyes, had she really just witnessed that? It couldn't be true — could it? Maybe her eyes deceived her, an accident perhaps? An accident — that was ridiculous! Cheryl couldn't be sure, certainly not sure enough to level an accusation, but she sure as hell was going to keep a close eye on Rob Parker from now on.

Cheryl worked in the Customer Service Department of a large clothing manufacturer, it wasn't the best job in the world and at twenty-six she didn't plan on spending her whole life in the job. But it had some concessions, namely the close friendship she shared with two of the other girls in the department, Sonia and Rachel.

Sonia was the fair haired beauty of the department, a firm favourite with the company salesmen who rarely let the opportunity of calling in to say hello to her whenever they visited the company offices. At twenty-seven she was blessed with looks and brains, she was also Rob's unwitting victim, if Cheryl's eyes hadn't deceived her. She watched as Rob moved back toward his desk, leaving Sonia staring at Rachel's computer screen as she bent over Rachel's shoulder.

"Hi Cheryl." Rob called casually as he passed her desk without stopping. She answered him with a cold stare, which he barely noticed as he walked past thumbing his mobile phone. For a moment she contemplated joining her two friends and airing her suspicions, but thought better of it. It might alert Rob that she was on to his games. Better to wait until she was absolutely certain.

Later that morning Cheryl watched as Rob picked-up his mobile and moved across the office with apparent innocence. She looked around, her breath catching in her throat as she spied Sonia talking on the telephone at her desk. Sonia was perched inelegantly on her chair, headphone in place, hands busily shuffling through a pile of papers as she talked, right buttock on the edge of her chair, left leg splayed to maintain her balance and skirt stretched wide at the knees.

Rob took up a seat opposite Sonia, just a short distance away. She looked up at him and smiled before continuing her conversation on the telephone. Cheryl watched and waited. Rob's hand dropped between his knees casually, mobile phone in hand. He remained seated for about thirty seconds before getting up, waving a 'catch-you-later' at Sonia, and walked away. Sonia finished on the telephone and swung her chair around to call after Rob. "Did you want me Rob?"

He turned and smiled disarmingly, "Oh — no... it's okay, I figured it out. Thanks."

Cheryl half rose out of her chair with the intention of going straight across and telling her friend what she suspected. Again she decided to hold back; she would save it until lunch time, when they would be alone. She still couldn't be certain if anything had taken place, but she would certainly bring it to her friend's attention.

Twelve-thirty lunch break arrived. Cheryl finished with her caller, logged off her computer and picked-up her jacket. Sonia and Rachel were already waiting for her at the door. "I think Rob's been taking photos up your skirt!" Cheryl said hurriedly as she walked quickly out of the door with her two friends.

"Whose skirt?" Rachel asked, quickening her pace to keep up.

"Sonia's."

"Mine?" Sonia answered in astonishment. "How — when?"

"With his mobile phone. I thought I saw him when you were talking to Rachel earlier this morning, but I couldn't be sure. Remember when he came and sat opposite you while you were on the telephone?" Sonia nodded her head as Cheryl continued, "I think he did it again then."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sonia demanded angrily, flicking her blonde hair out of her face.

"Because I couldn't be certain, I'm still not a hundred percent sure now."

Rachel giggled. "Hope you were wearing your underwear."

"That's not funny." Sonia fired at her. "The slimy pig, you just wait 'till we get back — I'll give him photographs, I'll shove that phone so far down his throat it'll be sticking out of his ass!"

Rachel chuckled again. "This should be fun!" Most things were funny to Rachel; she was a plump, jolly kind of person. If anyone could find the funny side of life it was Rachel, and besides her bosom that was her biggest asset. What Rachel lacked in figure and good looks, she more than made up with humour.

"I should report him — the filthy pervert!" Sonia snapped, not sharing in Rachel's humour.

The trio reached Rachel's car and climbed in. "Be careful." Cheryl urged, strapping herself into the rear seat. "He'll probably get the sack."

"Good. He deserves it." Sonia retorted.

"But what if he didn't do anything?"

Sonia twisted round in her seat, her face flush with anger. "You saw him didn't you?"

"I don't know what I saw. I'm only telling you what I suspect."

"You need to see his mobile." Rachel said, pulling out into the traffic. "Check the images on it."

"Great! How do we do that — can't exactly walk up to him and ask him if I can see his mobile to see if there are any pictures up my skirt on it."

"Steal it."

"I can't steal his mobile!" Sonia protested.

"Well borrow it then. I didn't mean you had to take it and keep it!"

"How do I do that?"

"Let's think about it — we'll come up with something."

The three young women returned from lunch and set about their normally routine, save Sonia who went into see Amy Robertson. Amy was the department supervisor. She was in her late thirties and had been employed by the company since forever and was pretty well liked by most of her staff who generally found her supportive, especially in situations concerning the department manager.

Both Rachel and Cheryl looked up as Sonia returned to the main office area, giving her friends the thumbs up. Their plan was set and it didn't take long to hatch. Within ten minutes Rob's computer monitor went blank. At the same time he was talking to a client on the telephone, or so he thought. In actual fact he was talking to Rachel who was doing a pretty good job of disguising her voice whilst pretending to be a fairly irate customer. Rob, a six footer of medium build, rarely got flustered, but as he tried to explain to his caller that his computer had just died, he became increasingly agitated as the caller told him she wasn't about to be fobbed off with some lame legged excuse.

Rob was already checking cables to his screen as he tried talking to his caller. Cheryl waited her opportunity, picking up some files and standing up. Rob pushed his chair back, peering under his desk. Cheryl moved. Rob got off his chair, kneeling on the floor as he reached for the leads running behind his desk. His hand gripped the cable, following them down and he failed to notice Cheryl walk past his desk, picking up his phone as she passed. Moments later Rob's angry caller hung up. He pulled off his headset and checked the cables under his desk on his hands knees.

He pulled himself from beneath his desk and peered at his screen. It was still blank. Cursing, he stood up and fixed his headset back in place just in time to receive another call. It was the department supervisor, would he step into her office for a moment. Removing his headset he reached for his mobile. It wasn't on his desk. He looked around quickly, just as Sonia walked up to his desk. "Amy asked me to tell you she'd like to see you."

"I know — she just phoned me." His eyes continued to look over his desk as he started frantically shuffling files to see if his mobile was underneath any of them.

"I think it was urgent." Sonia insisted, watching him lifting papers.

"Damn it!" Rob swore. "Everything is going pear-shaped. First my screen dies, then I have the client from hell on the phone and now I can't find my mobile!"

"Oh! Do you want me to look for it while you go and see Amy?"

"NO!" He hesitated, looking at Sonia in horror for the briefest of moments. "No... no... it's okay, I'll find it in a minute. Look I'll be back shortly, don't touch anything — important files and stuff." He started backing away from his desk, hands extended, palms down. "Back in a minute!"

Sonia watched him go, convinced of his guilt. She joined Cheryl and Rachel who were huddled together with Rob's mobile. Rachel was amused, but equally concerned for her friend as they viewed the pictures. "Nice thong!" She commented, "Just not much of it..."

"Give me that." Sonia took the mobile and viewed the images herself. They weren't all of her, not that it was of any consolation. In total there must have been about fifteen images, all taken up skirts and apparently showing two different women.

"What do we do?" Cheryl asked with a shrug in her voice.

"We shop him." Sonia answered crossly.

"We could always take revenge on him." Rachel smiled mysteriously. The two women looked at her.

"How do we do that, take pictures up his trouser leg!" Hints of sarcasm edged Sonia's tone.

"What do you think he's doing with those pictures?"

"I don't know, playing with himself I guess."

"Exactly, and as he's taken pictures of you to wank himself off with, you want to see him wank himself!"

"He'll never agree to that!"

"He will if he doesn't have any choice. We confront him. Tell him that if he doesn't do as we say we'll report him."

"I've got to go and tell Amy Robertson what we've found. I can't go and tell her that we found pictures on his mobile and are planning to blackmail him!"

"We have two options, either invite her in or tell her we found nothing."

"Let's put the mobile back before he returns." Cheryl moved away toward her desk.

"And then we'll lose our evidence." Sonia quickly answered, turning after her.

"Not if he doesn't suspect anything — just slip it in his top drawer. I have an idea." Rachel sniggered.

Rob returned to his desk somewhat perplexed at the triviality of the summons to Amy's office, but more concerned about his missing mobile. His screen appeared to be working again and he lost interest in it as he set about searching for his mobile. There was visible relief on his face when he opened his drawer and found it. Slipping the phone into his pocket, his day resumed as normal.

He failed to notice his three colleagues going into the supervisors office shortly after his return, neither did he notice when the three of them went back to Amy Robertson's office five minutes before leaving time. A few minutes later, as he was preparing to leave for the day, Amy Robertson appeared at the door to her office and called him in.

He sensed something was wrong as he walked across to Amy's office. Inside he was surprised to see Sonia, Rachel and Cheryl sitting in Amy's office. Amy was sitting behind her desk looking very business like in her smart business suit, glasses and mousey hair swept back severely off her head. "Close the door Rob." She told him curtly. With nowhere to sit, Rob hovered nervously just inside the door, his eyes jumping from face to face.

"Some very serious allegations have been raised against you Rob..." Amy began. He glanced anxiously around the room, all trace of his usual self-assured calmness gone. "Might I take a look at your mobile phone a moment?"

"Err... I'd rather you didn't."

"Shall I take it that the allegations are true?"

"I'm not exactly sure what those allegations are." Some of his confidence returned.

"I think you do Rob." Amy continued matter-of-factly, "Your mobile phone has a camera, correct?"

The colour started to drain from his face as he nodded his head.

"You have been using the camera on your mobile to take indecent pictures. Up the skirts and dresses of unsuspecting females in this office to be precise, is that right?"

Rob nodded his head solemnly.

"Pervert!" Sonia blurted out abruptly. "Why — that's what I want to know?"

"Thank you Sonia..." Amy intervened. "We can only speculate as to his motives, although I am in little doubt as to his reason. However Rob, you are well aware of the seriousness of these allegations and what the result of your admission means. Whilst I do not see it necessary to involve the police in this matter given that you have come clean, company policy would normally demand that your contract of employment be terminated on the grounds of gross misconduct. But your colleagues here have a different idea and I think you should listen to their proposal carefully unless you want to lose your job."

Amy Robertson sat back in her chair and glanced at the trio as if handing the meeting over to them. For a moment there was silence. "The deal is this — you took pictures up my skirt. We want to see you naked, call it a taste of your own medicine."

He gaped at her in total surprise.

"Not only that, we want to watch you play with yourself." Rachel added with a chuckle.

"In other words, you take off your clothes and do exactly what we tell you." Cheryl completed, struggling to keep the wit out of her voice.

"B-but you weren't naked!" Rob protested.

"You didn't know that at the time." Rachel retorted. "What if she hadn't been wearing any underwear, maybe that's what you were hoping?"

"I didn't take any pictures of you..." Rob fired back at her hotly.

"There's a relief — lucky me! Not that it changes anything, do you accept the deal or not?"

"If I do this I get to keep my job, is that right?" Rob directed his question at Amy and she nodded her head, adding... "You must also agree to remove those images from your phone, here and now, and agree not to bring your mobile onto these premises again."

"No," Sonia objected. "He gives me his mobile to look after until after he has completed his task — that way we don't lose the evidence. When he's done, I will remove the images from his phone myself."

Amy conceded, "Do you accept these terms?"

"Not in front of everyone, I only took pictures of Sonia and Janice!"

Janice. That was who the other pictures were of. This complicated things. Janice was a shy, pretty young girl who had only recently joined the department. At eighteen years of age she was likely to be mortified at the revelation. "We should inform Janice." Amy told the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.