Longreach - Cover

Longreach

Copyright© 2005 by Volentrin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - <b>Unfinished</b><br>This is the combined Misty/Cyborg story. it details the situations and what is leading up to an exciting time for all involved! Follow along as Cyborg Eric and his ship CCS-14, Along with Alexander Connor of the Misty overcome and hopefully get things done!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

Eric and Alex talked for days, which turned into weeks, planning. The crew of the Misty had gotten permission to "visit" the compound that Eric had, with his ships help, restored to almost pristine condition.

One of the things that Alex had asked Eric to do, was to have his crew scanned by an empath from the compound, to see if they had a spy. They did, and it was Mara Bates of all people! She had assumed that Alex would be suspicious, and had arranged for someone who looked to be a spy to be aboard, to take any suspicion off of her.

Another surprise, was who she worked for. Not the TF or the PU, or even the League of Planets. No, she worked for the Balthor Consortium. It was a huge interstellar shipping and banking company, and they were everywhere.

Alexander had told his AI to download the star charts and math systems used by the CCS-14's AI. After that, it was only a short time until jump probes were headed out, gathering intelligence wherever they went.

One source of information was the GNA (Galactic News Agency). Reports were getting very grim concerning sporadic fighting between the TF and the PU. The League of Planets was still neutral.

Eric asked why the TF, being so much larger than the PU, couldn't just mount a large sustained attack and win. Alexander told him that the TF had borders to maintain. If they pulled too many assets from other locations, then other governments might invade or raid planets controlled by the TF.

Also, despite being smaller than the TF, the PU was every bit as technologically advanced as the TF. The PU had also invested in huge capital ships. They did not cost as much to make in the PU, as they did in the TF.

Eric was astonished at the number of star empires, dictatorships, democracies, and theocracies flourishing in this universe. It was a bewildering array of man's futile attempts at perfecting government.

Alexander told Eric about his meeting with an old acquaintance from the PU, and the subsequent find of the chip with the evidence of his own government's backstabbing on it. He explained that, apparently, the power metals were getting scarce. At least, 'on hand stocks' were.

Alexander was astounded when Eric's ship put in, "What you term as 'power metals', can be synthesized. It is a simple, though lengthy process. All raw materials can be found on this planet, with one exception.

"It would require several weeks, but I can build a small plant that can synthesize amounts that could be sold, provided there is a source for the missing element," the ship finished.

"Wait a minute. If you can synthesize this stuff, why didn't you make the stuff you need for your jump coils?" Alexander asked.

"I was unable to make what I need for repairs prior to your coming, due to a crucial element being missing. The power metals you have contain enough of a substance that can be substituted in place of that element, which is normally used in jump coil construction. I have been unable to detect any trace of the normal substance used in jump coil construction, as of this time," Eric's AI stated.


Eric had come to a quick accommodation with the King of the people on the continent where he had spent so much time. The King's Council was particularly interested in the fact that Eric promised benefits in education, health, and jobs for the people. A treaty was struck very quickly.

The people on the other continent were reluctant however. Eric knew that for this to work, it would take a united world. There could be no large group who were in opposition to the plan.

Eric did not understand the reluctance of the other continent to cooperate. He offered the same incentives as he did with the first one, and they had accepted. Yet the leaders of the other continent wanted nothing to do with a new interstellar community.

As much as Eric regretted it, he carefully considered his options, and decided to replace the current rulers of the other continent. It took only a few days to come up with a plan and have it run its course.

Eric had a SNARK weaken the molecular bonds holding a vaulted ceiling in place in the council chamber. Once it was sufficiently weakened, all Eric had to do was wait until the Council and the King were in a meeting. The CCS-14 sent the silent command.

The resulting collapse killed the King, the Council, and various lords and clerks in the immediate vicinity. Eric showed up with his combat car, and helped in the rescue effort. The remaining lords were so impressed, that when they formed an emergency council, they voted to grant land to Eric for his new 'interstellar compound'.

With that out of the way, construction began on the second land base on the planet. Construction on the second base was only three weeks behind construction on the first base. All in all, Eric and CCS-14 were pleased with the operation and the results. Naming of the bases could wait until Alexander returned.

The bases were being constructed with special drones that had been in storage in CCS-14. The construction was going much more quickly than if Eric were to depend on just the locals to help. He did hire locals, though, and everyone seemed satisfied.

Almost seven weeks to the day that the Misty departed, it returned. Alexander contacted Eric via the CCS-14, and told him he had a repair ship on its way to a specific set of coordinates. They had to get a move on, if they were going to make the meeting on time! So Eric had the CCS-14 give the construction drones their final instructions. The human supervisors were briefed on what was to be done. He then set course for the Misty. He wanted to make the ride to the repair ship with Alexander, as they had much to discuss.


We broke out of hyper, and detected the repair/factory ship, 'Marn'. It was at the coordinates I had specified, and was waiting for us. We had made it with two days to spare before it would have left orbit and headed back, contract broken.

After we entered normal space, Eric transferred back to his ship, and I watched as his ship was guided to a dock. A huge arm had swung out, and the CCS-14 was to anchor itself to the arm.

It was fascinating really. Almost as soon as the CCS-14 was at rest, a huge boxy crane like machine moved along tracks on the docking arm, and came to a stop a short distance from the CCS-14.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.