Journey to the Past (unabridged)
Chapter 12: Preparing to Return

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12: Preparing to Return - A young man is suddenly transported back to 1,500BC Britain. He encounters the two races of people living there and tries to build between the cultures.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel  

We found our self in the overtaking lane of the motorway and when glancing to our rear I saw the footbridge that Marjorie had mentioned. Fortunately the only vehicle that could be seen was away in the distance. Marjorie done a quick hand brake assisted turn and we were now facing the correct way.

"I will take the next turnoff and we will head back up towards my house. The turnoff is about five miles from here."

I turned to Hild who was sitting in the back seat looking amazed at the cars passing on the reverse carriageway. "Welcome to my land, sweetheart."

"I don't like it."

Well that was quick, she hasn't been here five minutes and she doesn't like it.

It wasn't long until we were travelling in the other direction. We whispered up the highway at a nice seventy miles an hour. In two hours we left the highway, and entered the smaller roads and travelled a lot slower now. We had entered the rural area of England, not so many trees now as there was this morning.

Suddenly we turned into a driveway and the gates opened to let us through as though by magic. Once we were through, the gates closed again. The drive was a shady avenue of trees meeting at the top. Through the trees I caught glimpses of a large house.

"Is this your home?" I asked Marjorie.

"Yes it is rather big for just one resident, isn't it?" She mentioned laughingly

"You could house a company in that house."

"No, there are only fourteen bedrooms."

"Fourteen, do you rotate between them."

"No! They are only used for guests."

We no sooner pulled up to the front of the house than two women and an old man emerged. They rushed towards the car.

As Marjorie got out the older of the two women said to Marjorie" Oh! My Lady we were so worried when you never contacted us, but everything is ready for your return." She even bowed her knee as she said that. I thought that sort of thing went out ages ago.

"Betty! I want to introduce my husband and very good friend Hind." She said to the older woman. She was making the position clear from the start to cover any other questions. "I want you to set Hind up in the adjoining bedroom to mine. I am sorry but my husband, whose name is Chally, and Hind has lost their entire luggage, and we will have to get them new clothing as soon as possible."

The three servants were gazing at Hind and I, as I still had my pistol strapped to my belt, and Hind had her knife strapped to her waist. I wonder what they thought. There was no expression at all on their faces to indicate their thoughts.

All that was said was. "I am sorry to hear that My Lady."

Marjorie then introduced us to the other two.

"This is Bruce, Betty's husband, and this is Carol, she is the maid. Betty is the cook and the housekeeper."

The servants extended no hands for an introduction.

We entered the front door as Bruce went to get the bags out of the boot.

The entrance was huge, with a central stairway branching to the left and right halfway up with a huge painting of a battle scene above the landing. It looked like one of the Charge of the Heavy Brigade at Balaclava. Either she or her dead husband's family must have had a military background.

Marjorie led the way up, taking the right stairway, and then entered the first room on the right, we just followed. All this time Hild was in awe, she wasn't the only one I have never been in a house this lavish. It must cost a fortune just to maintain this house.

"You weren't joking when you said you were well of Marjorie," glancing around the room in wonder.

There was a very large four-poster bed in the middle of the room. Not against a wall but in the middle. There were two doors on the left wall. The bed was facing two windows.

She walked to the door closest to the window and said to Hild "As far as the servants are concerned this is your room through this passage, but you will be sharing this bed," pointing to the big four-poster," as we usually do."

She then went to the other door, it opened up into a large bathroom with another door leading into the other bedroom, and this was a shared bathroom suite. A square spa bath stood in one corner and a shower booth in the other corner. Two washbasins were on the wall opposite the spa and shower and sat on top of a long cabinet, mirrors were on all unoccupied walls. The décor was in an almond colour with gold coloured taps. All very nice indeed! I loved the big spa I will be having some of that very soon.

"This is our bathroom, a bit better than the last one but not so exciting.".

"For once I have to disagree, I can visualize some fun time in this room alone." I jokingly told her.

Marjorie told us to wait in the bedroom and she would be back soon. Whilst she was away I started having a look in the built-in wardrobes and in the drawers. How anyone could wear so many clothes amazed me, there was a cupboard with shelf upon shelf of shoes on special racks. I thought she had a lot of underwear in her cases but she had drawers of similar items. Dresses by the dozen, business suits and numerous skits and slacks it was awesome. In one of the wardrobes I spotted a safe behind some coats.

The dressing table had bottles of scent that must have cost a fortune they looked as if they would hold about a pint in each. I had a sniff of each and they all had that faint subtle aroma. I picked one up and gave Hild a squirt.

That started us off and in no time we were lying on the bed kissing and tickling each other.

"Hild lets you and I go test out the spa bath, I haven't had a decent bath for over a week. There are plenty of clothes here that you can wear." I suggested to her.

"Won't Marjorie object?"

"Hild this is your home now, relax." I told her. I wish I could too, I still felt very tense.

We went into the bathroom and started to fill the spa. It was nice to be able to turn the tap and you had unlimited water both hot and cold. We quickly discarded all our clothes and just threw them on the floor.

I went into the shower and gave myself a good scrubbing and assisted Hild with her back, but my hands kept slipping around her and filling my hands with lovely soft large round globes of her breasts, as you can imagine there was a lot of giggling and laughter.

Once we were washed we went to the spa and jumped in. It was lovely and warm; I looked for, and saw the air switch to switch on the jets. When I switched them on Hild just leapt into my arms she was so shocked.

Oh she really loved the turbulent water and lay back and let the water relax her. I too followed her; it was so soothing I was just lying there with my eyes closed. The next instant Marjorie jumped right in with us.

"You couldn't wait for me could you?"

"No, we just had to have a shower and get all the dirt washed off us, I hope you don't mind."

"I was away getting you both clean clothes, so you could have a bath, and then get dressed into them. There is an electric razor in the cupboard under the left wash basin."

Then both of them attacked me, and who can fight against two lovely ladies. I knew what was on their mind and it didn't take me long to satisfy them both right on the bathroom floor. It was a little bit sore on the knees, but the ache was quickly erased by the spa.

"I have ordered breakfast and it will be ready shortly, so please both get dressed in the clothes I have put out for you, then we will go down and eat. I don't want to upset Betty by letting the food get cold."

We quickly got dressed in the clothes that Marjorie supplied. Both sets were a little on the big side, but at least we now looked presentable. Marjorie got a bra and other underwear on Hild but I could see she just wasn't at all happy. She was wearing a skirt and a jumper with soft pumps, and she really looked a picture with her hair streaming down her back in a ponytail, a real modern looking woman. Marjorie had even given her a large bottle of scent just for her self. She now smelled as great as Marjorie. I love my women to smell nice.

The dinning room had a table that could sit about a dozen people. The food was in a food warmer, and we helped ourselves to what we wanted. Carol was there to help, she was a rather plain looking young woman and didn't look too bright, but she was very helpful, and pleasant.

When she left the room Marjorie told us. "For the next few hours I am going to be very busy, taking care of business, plus making a few other arrangements. These I wanted to get underway as soon as possible."

"Marjorie please don't mention my presence, in case the military is looking for me. I want to keep as low a profile as possible and will be quite happy just staying around the house until we return. I would like somehow for you to arrange to forward to the Ministry of Defence anonymously the personal effects of the two soldiers who were killed in the trck crash, also I think you should enclose mine also, maybe they can make me officially dead also?"

"I surely can I'll make sure that they are thouroughly cleaned of any fingerprints and posted from a location distant from here. I think your idea of enclosing your things is an excellent idea. Now you two take a walk round the house and grounds and pass the afternoon whilst I get on with the tasks I have to do."

"As you wish My Lady." I jested.

"Oh you know what I mean; I'll deal with you later." She tried to say with a stern voice but broke out laughing.

She got up, came round, gave me a kiss, and gave Hild a hug, and then she departed the room.

Hild and I left the house and took a walk in the grounds. The lawn and gardens around the house were well tended and manicured. There must be a gardener to maintain it as it is. Then I saw Bruce upon a ride on mower, I now knew who the gardener was. We walked over to him to have a talk with him.

"So you are the gardener Bruce, the grounds look beautiful. You are to be complimented on there maintenance."

"Yes Sir, I tend the gardens and general handyman."

"Please don't address me as Sir, Chally will do just great." I said and put out my hand to shake his hand. He hesitated a bit and then took my hand; his was a hard calloused one, a hand of a man who has done hard labour all his life.

"It is nice to meet you Chally, must go and get this lawn finished." Then he drove off.

Round the back of the house was a garage, which contained four Mercedes, a Range rover and a Ford Transit van. WOW! This lady sure lives well.

Alongside the garage was a stable, but no horses. There was a light four-wheel buggy though, and looked as though it had been recently used. It was nice and shinny and the harness etc. was lying on the tray. Other than that the place was empty. All the stalls were empty, but clean.

Near the stable were two clay pigeon machines. So someone was into clay pigeon shooting.

Just then Bruce came round the back on his mower and I stopped him.

"Bruce I am curious who does the clay pigeon shooting, I see you have two launchers here?"

"Lady Marjorie, Chally! She is the county ladies clay pigeon shooting champion."

"Thank you Bruce."

Marjorie never mentioned this to me, but then there was a lot that she never mentioned to me. For example the size of this place, it just oozed with the smell of money. What did she see in me? Yet she had quickly informed her staff that I was her husband. I put my arms round Hild and pulled her to me. We were definitely out of step in this place.

"Hild what do you think of all this." I indicated by sweeping my arm around.

"I would rather be back in our old home, where I felt so happy. I feel so strange here."

"We will be going back in three moons; I too feel strange here, so please be like me and just take it easy and keep out of everyone's way."

"But this is your land."

"It is maybe my land, but I don't live like this."

"Then lets go to your place."

"If I go to my place they will keep me there, and then I would be unable to go back to our old home."

I could just imagine what the Services would say when I reported I have just come back from the Bronze Age where I went through a time warp. They would have an FMed. 8 made out quicker than that, and then I would be locked up in some loony bin. No, I will not bring any attention to myself, and just quietly slip back through the warp with Hild and Marjorie. But why she would leave all this to come with us was a mystery.

We returned to the house, but entered by the back door and passed down a passage where we could see a laundry and then the large kitchen. What intrigued me was the large range where Betty was cooking. We could use one like that in our home.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.