Journey to the Past (unabridged)
Chapter 10: Recovery

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: Recovery - A young man is suddenly transported back to 1,500BC Britain. He encounters the two races of people living there and tries to build between the cultures.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel  

It seems that women were always deciding my position in bed; I was once again between two lovely ladies cuddled up to me. Hild had hold of my head and was showering kisses all over my face, with tears running down her cheeks, mixing with the saliva from her mouth and also mixing with my tears. We must have looked a sorry sight.

I had to pull myself together, and said to them both, "I will never forget Jane, but we must get on with our lives, my mourning is over. I still have one wife by my side, and now a lovely sweet smelling companion too." I gave them both a hug.

Marjorie said, "Do you know that this is the first time I have been to bed with a man since my husband died. In just a few days, here I am sharing a bed with not only him but his lovely wife as well; please when we get back to your cabin can we continue this arrangement. I know I could never replace your Jane but I would like to share your bed." With that she planted an opened mouth kiss onto my lips and her tongue shot in seeking mine.

I disentangled our mouths and looked at her.

"Marjorie I thought you were a real stuck up, snobby cow when you got out of that car, but over the last few days I have appreciated your help and your advice. I think that we can have a harmonious relationship, I have never bedded a Lady before, are you any different." I said to her with a chuckle.

"The last time I looked, I had all the same equipment as any other woman, and I know that they are all in working order." She said with a giggle.

I just put my arms around them both and pulled them to me.

"Firstly lets get these other ladies home, and we can enjoy ourselves. Tonight I just want to lie quietly. I hope you both understand."

We rose at sunrise, which was well before my normal rising hour, had a cold breakfast and got all the women up and told them that they will have to eat on the move. I had to get as far away from the Celtic land as fast as I could. I just did not trust Cadda's people.They had disobeyed Dunstan's command. I didn't know what else they would do.

We were really making faster time than we had going. I think that the women all sensed my concern and of course they wanted to get back to their loved ones, well the ones that were still alive. We had a few stops though along the away to tend to the call of nature. These women had a lot more stamina than the people of Marjorie's and my age. Their stature was a lot smaller but their thighs were so much sturdier.

We carried on throughout the day with this rapid pace; even although I was leading I felt that I was being forced to increase my pace by the women. If I had allowed them, I think that they would have run all the way.

The directions that we had been given by Wiferth were spot on. In the late afternoon, Hild drew my attention to a funny honking sound not quite dead ahead but more to the southeast.

Habits die hard! I raised my clenched right fist right angles to the body with the palm facing forward, the army sign to stop for men following. But the women walked right into me. I told them to stop and listen. It was obvious that they heard the sound. Eadburg was the one who recognized it.

"Geese and goats!"

Why would geese and goats be doing here in the middle of the forest? The sounds were moving in a northerly direction as though following a path.

We continued on our path but very conscious that we were approaching the noise as it was getting louder all the time.

Suddenly through the trees I could see a group of people driving geese, goats, sheep and oxen and their path was converging with ours. I watched them through the binoculars and saw at once they were all fair-haired. I thought at first that it had maybe been a raiding party returning with their loot.

"These were Jaaaa," I stopped my self half way through the word, "Hild's people."

I said to Marjorie who was standing beside me. "I wonder what are they doing here?"

I looked closely and saw that they were all men. Didn't Ine say there were fewer men than women in their land? Then why was there this group moving north with no women, who usually tend the domestic animals.

We carried on, as I am sure that some of the women in the group would know these men.

I could see that they had spotted us as they were raising their hands and waving to us. About 100 yards further on was a crossing of the paths and we waited on these men catching up to us.

I had guessed right. Some of the women did recognize the newcomers. The men were so surprised; they had heard that they had been taken hostage by the men in the west. No one ever returned once they were taken.

There were ten men in the group.

I asked the men, "Why are you here, driving all this livestock, when it is a woman's job?"

One who seemed to be the spokesman from the group came forward, "We had been away on a hunt for fresh food and furs for the coming winter and we had been gone for many days. When we returned our camp had been raided and everyone killed, the old men, women and children. The stock had been set free and the village burnt."

"You have the livestock; you said they had been set free?"

"Yes we stayed for one moon to bury the dead, and collect as many livestock as possible. We talked amongst ourselves and knew that our cousins in the north had more women than hunters so we have come to find wives and new homes."

"Please I am rude; please let me introduce myself and companions. I am known as Chally, this is Marjorie," I introduced Marjorie, "This is Hild," who came forward when I mentioned her name, "These are my wives," I emphasized in case he got any ideas, pointing to Eadburg, "This is the mother of Hild."

He pointed to himself, "I am Northhelm, the temporary leader of our group, and I will introduce you to my companions later."

"I am taking these women back to their own people and you are welcome to join us. Some of these women lost their husbands when they were made captive. I want you and your men to treat them well whilst they are under my care, I will deal with them swiftly if they do not heed my words."

"Oh! I am sure that they will treat them with the deepest respect."

Soon we were on our way east again, it was soon apparent that the women had reverted to their old roles. They were tending the livestock and the men spread themselves equally either side. At least with the livestock we moved a little slower.

I could see the men staring at us and mystified over our mode of dress. The women were definitely filling them in as to what had happened, since they had been taken to the fort and their experiences since. I had caught snippets of the conversations as we moved on towards their homes.

Two days later we arrived at the burnt village, and on arrival the women just dropped to their knees. Some just burst out into tears the ten men just stood around and watched them just as we did. The relief showed on their faces. It was apparent that this was the home village of four of the women, as they got up from their knees and rushed to four of the houses.

Very soon all were busy tidying up the place, and even getting the roof repaired.

"I will go to my old village and inform Ine that the women are here, and ask him to send a runner to the village of Hroth, My old village is not far from here and I will return before the dark." Hild told me.

"No! You will not go alone I will get someone to go with you."

I called over Northhelm, "Hild is going to get help and inform her old village about the women's return, I would like you to get one of your best men to escort her there and back, they will be returning before dark."

Without another word he called, "Garmund, I have a special job for you, come and I will explain."

They both had a long discussion, and then Garmund and Hild made their departure, but not before she came over, gave me a big kiss, "Please take care of mother!" with that she turned and left.

I noticed that some of the men had paired off with the women already, and they had taken some of the stock and put them in the pens alongside the houses, after repairing them. Slowly the village was returning to life. The men collected all the skeletal remains and disposed of them.

The sign of smoke was seen rising and normality was returning.

But I will have to get the women out of the habit of addressing me as My Lord. In fact it tickled Marjorie she kept on coming up to me and saying, "It looks like you have been raised to the gentry, My Lord." laughing every time she said it. "I hope you fuck like other people," - our private joke.

There wasn't much I could do at the present time. These people had there own ways of doing things, I didn't want to stick my nose in and maybe giving them all the wrong ideas. What we did do was sit and watch them as we boiled our water to make a beverage and eat a meal. Marjorie was watching them and frantically taking notes.

Dusk was descending, and I was getting a bit concerned, when Hild and Garmund came running into the village. A sigh escaped my lips with relief.

Soon afterwards the whole of Ine's village people followed. The rejoicing was a thing to be seen. Everyone seemed to be hugging everyone else.

Hild's mother seemed to be getting on wonders with one of the new men, and it looks if Hild is going to have a new stepfather.

Hild had run up to us when she got back and really leapt up and threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a big kiss, "Did you miss me?"

"You know I did, but have you seen your mother. It looks if you are going to have a new father."

She really shook me with the next statement though.

"Chally! I have not had my monthly flow, and I am always regular. I think that I am pregnant. We will see if I miss my next flow."

I held her tightly and said to her, "You have made me so happy, I hope it is true." And I gently lowered her to her feet.

I told Marjorie the news, but Hild had already mentioned it to her. She was so happy for Hild.

Nearly every member of Ine's village came over and thanked me. They told us that we would always be welcome in their village and forever be in our debt.

I asked Marjorie, "Do you know how to make soap?"

Much to my surprise she replied. "Yes! It is difficult to get it right, but we have the basic ingredient here. Why?"

"We have to do something for these people, they are so filthy!"

"You get me as much lard as you can and I will make them soap."

"Lard, they are creasy enough as it is."

"Do you know that they rub goose crease on there bodies at the beginning of winter and leave it on all the year to help keep out the cold." She told me.

"So that what accounts for the smell."

I saw Ide nearby talking with one of the new arrival men, got up, and approached them. "Ine!" Do you have any lard or goose fat or can you get me some?"

"All households collect goose fat and would be easy to supply. But for what reason do you want the lard."

"Marjorie can make soap; you will be able to wash yourselves and your cooking utensils. By washing, it will prevent the sores on your bodies."

"I will get the lard for you." Was all he said and walked off. He then stopped and turned and added, "I cannot give it to you now, but to-morrow I will send a runner to the village and bring you what we have."

Gee! That was service for you. I went over and told Marjorie the news.

We never used Marjorie's tent up until now, but since the weather was becoming a bit overcast she decided to erect it. I always used to think of tents as huge cumbersome things, but this one that usually was tied on the top of Marjorie's pack as a small roll. Her sleeping bag was secured on the bottom with two straps. Her pack had been well designed for trekking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.