Journey to the Past (unabridged) - Cover

Journey to the Past (unabridged)

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 3: Setting up home

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: Setting up home - A young man is suddenly transported back to 1,500BC Britain. He encounters the two races of people living there and tries to build between the cultures.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel  

During the night Junior had slipped out, but Jane slept on in the same position.

I woke up and saw her staring at my face, I couldn't help it I just closed my hands either side of her face, brought it up to mine and planted a kiss right on her lips. That was the first time that we had done this and wasn't sure what type of a reaction I would get, but I needn't have worried, she gave me one right back. I tried to force my tongue between her lips but at first she wasn't to have any of it, but slowly she opened her mouth and our tongues went into a fencing match.

Within seconds Jane was panting and rubbing herself on my now hard Junior. What a woman from cold to red hot in no time at all, she wasted no time and was back doing what she had done the night before.

At least this way her back wasn't being hurt and she could go at her own pace. I couldn't care less, I was in heaven and loving every minute of it. Life wasn't going to be so gloomy as first I thought it would. Soon she had climaxed again as well as I, we both again lay entwined in one another's arms.

All good things must come to an end, so I got up put my trousers on, tucked the pistol in my waist band, slung the rifle over my shoulder, grabbed the toilet bag and made for the stream.

Before I got there I got behind a tree and relieved myself.

Within about five minutes Jane joined me with her dress on and carrying the towel I had given her. The temperature would have been about 5 degree Celsius and all she had on was the dress.

In my toilet bag I had two toothbrushes, so I gave one to Jane with toothpaste on it, and showed her how to use it. She knew how to use the brush, it was the toothpaste that was the problem, she had swallowed the first lot and made a funny face. I showed her how to spit it out and rinse afterwards. She soon cottoned on and made a good job of it. I also shared the soap with her.

As I was cold shaving I heard a splash, I saw her in the cold water having a good lather up all over, paying particular attention to between her legs.

I had started something here, from a dirty looking cave woman to a hygienic female all in one day. Once she finished her ablutions we headed back to the van and made some breakfast. This time Jane took over. She had been watching me and I was glad for she seemed to be making a better job of it that I did.

When I looked in the van I saw that she had tidied up the bed and everything was nice and neat. After putting away my toilet bag, I went over to the car that had the woman's suitcase, brought it back to Jane, and gave it to her. She looked in, but I could see that she just didn't know what to do with it.

So I showed her the clothes and at once she understood, as she took a hold of her dress, and indicating that these were dresses. I nodded my head in agreement. In the suitcase was a heavy woolen jumper, which I took out and placed it around her shoulders. She went ecstatic, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed all over my face. We took the suitcase into the van and unloaded the clothing into the dressing table drawers and hung the dresses, skirts and a pair of trousers in the wardrobe. At least I had found suitable attire for her, but they appeared to be only about one size on the large side, but we weren't being invited to the Queen's Garden Party.

After breakfast, I took Jane and the furniture trolley over to where I had parked the truck, and loaded ten 7 man ration packs, one box of Styx ammunition, one box of 9 mm ammunition and wheeled it back to the van. These items were stored in the van's cab, using it as our storage cupboard.

We then went to look in the truck, which we had crashed into. The back was well and truly smashed, and it was easy to gain access into the back, it appeared that the truck had been a general haulage contractor, as there seemed to be a bit of everything, paint drums some burst open, coils of plastic pipes, wooden crates with plumbing hardware.

There were four 44 Gallon diesel fuel drums, one which had been punctured and was empty. I was about to dismiss it, when I suddenly thought; I could use that if I could find a tap, and make it into a hot water tank. So I threw it out of the back onto the ground.

There was that much stuff here that it would take days to rummage through it, and find what was all there. In the other van we had the best find of all, a number of Solar panels, which I could rig up to the car batteries, and would give us the light we needed. There were plenty of bulbs on the cars, with the reflectors and I am sure we could really make it pleasant after dark.

There was plenty things to explore, and try to use as much as possible, to improve our living standard and comfort.

First things first, I had to check the boxes in the van for crockery, as I was sure there would be some, if this had been a house moving load. The first box I opened hit the nail on the head, here packed in straw and newspaper was a full dinning set down to the gravy boats. Not that we would need all this, so I sorted out two sets for Jane and myself.

Packed in the same carton was a wooden box, about three inches thick that contained an eight sitting full cutlery set, gold with wooden handles, or should I say it was golden colour. No doubt some alloy composition. Since it was in a box I put to one side for our use?

I repacked the carton and opened the next one more kitchen nick knacks including a set of kitchen knives.

Just as I was putting them to one side I heard Jane behind me whispering "Chally". I turned and saw her pointing to the edge of the forest.

Standing there was a red deer stag. Fresh meat was the thought that run through my mind. I quickly grabbed my rifle, and knowing that I had it loaded with Styx ammunition, I took aim at his head. There was no point hitting him in the body, it wasn't mince I was after. Anyway at this range the head hit would be a real mess, I pulled the trigger and the stags head just seemed to explode, the stag dropped where he stood, legs twitching like mad. We both then ran over to the carcass, I was real pleased with the shot; it had been a quick kill. I picked up the hind legs and dragged it over under the tree nearest the van, got a length of rope, threw it over a branch and hoisted it up off the ground.

I then remembered the knives, went and brought them out, fortunately they were all nice and sharp; we even had a sharpening steel. I have seen butchers using them, and had some idea how to use it. I went up to the carcass and was about to open it up when Jane stopped me. She indicated that she was going to look after the carcass.

Since I knew she had never seen steel knives before, I took the biggest and showed her what it was used for. The look on her face when I presented the whole wooden block with all these knives sticking out of it, you would have thought she had won the lottery.

She discarded the one I showed her, took a smaller one, and set about butchering the deer. You could tell that she had done this before. In no time at all, she had it skinned, cut the carcass up into pieces, with only a few bones left to show that a living animal had been there an hour earlier. Jane seemed in her element around the fire, so I left her to it and went to do more searching in the vehicles.

In the car where I found the suitcase, I looked inside the passenger compartment, and in it was a woman's vanity case, filled with lipsticks perfume and all the other things that women carry, including hairbrushes and combs. I placed it at the rear of the car to pick up when I returned.

I had been thinking that maybe I could bring the trailer and truck over by the van, but I would need to unload the ammo, as I wasn't going to have it too close to the fire and the area where we slept. I could find a use for the truck, as it had a winch on the front and rear.

In addition since we found the drums of diesel fuel, and the fuel in the other wrecked trucks and vans tanks, I could use the trucks winches to move any heavy object.

I got into the truck and drove it beside the van and un-hitched the trailer, drove the truck back to where I had it before but this time reversed it in to the forest, near where a large tree had been blown over and up-rooted. There was a huge hole where the roots had been. A good spot as its shape would divert upwards if ever there were an accidental explosion.

I dropped the tailgate and set about getting all the boxes off the truck. It also let me know what I had in the way of ammunition. After two hours of really hard work I had managed to get it all in the depression. Many of the items were of no use to me.

Grenades, but no primer and detonators, these are usually primed by the user anyway when issued. There were a lot of color smoke grenades, but I could see no use for them in my situation. But there was a box of phosphorous grenades that could come in handy.

There were even some tank shells but I had no gun to fire them. Boxes of other munitions I did not recognize. In the load were four unmarked boxes one about five feet long three wide and about a foot deep it was also quite heavy. The three other boxes were about two feet square and only had numbers printed on them with no other indication of contend.

I put these beside the munitions I thought I could use. Out of the load I had about 20% that was of use to me, and I put them at the front of the hole.

In the truck was camouflage netting, I opened this up and spread it over the pile, and placed some broken branches round the edges to hold it down. In fact unless you were right up to it you would never guess there was anything buried there.

On the way to the cab of the truck, I glanced up at the outside back of the cab and saw something I hadn't previously noticed, since it was painted the same colour as the truck, an axe was strapped there (Typical army if it doesn't move paint it). That was one item I could use, I hadn't come across a saw in my brief examination of the vehicles, but a saw isn't something one carries when driving around the country.

I drove the truck back to the van, but stopped on the way to pick up the vanity case. I got down and the most wonderful aroma of cooked meat hit me. I walked to the back of the van, placed the vanity case inside, I was going to give Jane a surprise with it later.

When I got to where Jane was working, she had made use of the pots and pans we had found, and had them all boiling with various vegetables. Where se had got them I couldn't tell, but there was wild turnip, and something that looked like carrot and a number of greens. Over the fire she had a hindquarter of the deer roasting, there was two forked sticks either side of the fire and a stick driven through the meat that she was turning every so often.

She started talking in her gibberish again, and I just could not understand what she was saying. I said to her "This evening I am going to teach you to speak English". Whether she understood I had no idea. She only smiled.

But I did understand when she indicated to come and eat. She had put the vegetables into the mess tins and I didn't want to upset her by getting the plates, as she looked so proud having produced the meal.

She had cut off a large piece of meat and was sitting on her haunches scoffing away at it, holding it in her hands. I cut a large slice off and did likewise. It tasted fantastic she had cooked it so that it just melted in your mouth. I still did not recognize the vegetables, but since I was hungry I ate them all up, and I had to agree that the taste was unusual but nice.

The vegetables must be growing all around here and I had never noticed them. Once were able to communicate, I must find out a lot more from her, as she can surely produce a tasty meal.

After I had finished, I thanked her for the lovely meal. She looked up and gave me a wide smile, not understanding a word I said. So I lent down and give her a kiss full on her lips. Messy hands and all, she threw her arms around my neck and returned the kiss, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I returned the action and held her tightly in my arms. After a couple of minutes we disentangled and Jane was still all smiles. Even Junior was getting a bit excited.

I was going to fill the Jerry can with water, but when I went to lift it up I found it was full. She must have filled it up during the morning. These when full are quite heavy and her so small, I would have thought it would have been a struggle, but as I said before, for her size and weight she was very strong. So I left it, and went to attempt to install the lighting.

Tools were the problem, and I know that most people carry some basic tools in their vehicles in case of breakdowns, as without tools everything that I had planed could not be done. I took the trolley with me, as I was finding that this was really handy for collecting the items we discovered, to take back to the van. Looking in the boots of the cars and the smashed trucks I found enough tools that would make any engineer envious, but no saw.

Whilst at the smashed truck I removed the batteries. There were four of them! I then removed the headlights from the cars that hadn't been broken, and cut as much wire as I could, to allow connection to the batteries. In the small van where we found the Solar panels there was a roll of single core cable, it was quite thick (looked like house wiring cable) but it would do for what I wanted it for.

In the wrecked truck I removed a small supplementary panel with switches that had been added for what reason I don't know. I just pulled as much wire as I could and cut it off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.