Gentle Lady - Cover

Gentle Lady

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man from a different social class meets a lady and completely changes her dull lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I opened the door with my foot as both hands were full and just walked straight in. I was astounded by the sight I saw. There were two elderly ladies with their panties round their ankles and each had a hand on the others privates.

"OOPS!" I exclaimed "I'm sorry I thought everyone was playing cards."

"This is private," one started to say, as they both withdrew their hands and pulled down their dresses, then noticed that I was holding a cup and saucer and sandwiches in my hand. It suddenly dawned on them that I somehow was legally here. "Who are you I haven't seen you here before?" Asked one of the ladies in a very throaty voice.

"Oh I live here now, I am Gerry's new bodyguard," I replied to her. Still walking towards the sofas.

What a funny sight, there they were trying to put on all the airs and graces and their panties were still around their ankles. Sod them; I will really make them more embarrassed.

"Ladies it would be advisable to either remove these garments around your ankles or pull them up. You will trip and hurt yourself if you try to get up and walk away," I addressed them both.

They sat for a second not knowing what to say or do, as in unison stepped out of their undergarments and placed them in their bags.

The lady nearest the fire, the one who had spoken the first time then said to me who by this time had plunked down on the sofa opposite them. "Please don't mention what you saw to anyone, we beg of you," in a very pleading voice completely opposite to the demanding tone she had used when I first entered.

"Ladies, what you do is entirely up to you, I am sorry that I interrupted you in your activities. What I saw remains your secret, as far as I'm concerned. It was quite a thrill though," I answered her and started laughing.

I think it was contagious as they too joined in the laughter.

"I think we have a friend her Mavis," the first lady said to her companion.

"My name is Bette, and this is Mavis, that is what we are called by our friends," she said with another laugh. "It would have been funny if we had tried to stand and walk away wouldn't it," and laughed out loud again.

"Have you been acting as Gerry's bodyguard for long, she never mentioned it the last time we met," said Mavis in a soft voice. She had one of those voices you sometimes hear that no matter what subject they are talking about; make you think they are referring to a sexual situation.

I recounted all what happened and then we went into the circumstances why I had landed outside Gerry's home.

"You were quite right to give Steven a thrashing; he has needed it for years, the arrogant little swine," Bette said.

"Steven so that's his name is it. How do you know him?" I asked her.

"Steven Boot! He's my nephew worst the luck. You stick with Gerry if she likes and trusts you then you must be all right. We would like you to include us as your friends too. We had better be for what you know about us," Bette said with a hearty laugh.

"When Gerry comes over to my house next week I will ask her to bring you with her as my guest," Bette said

"The same applies when it is my turn," Mavis chipped in.

"Oh I will be going wherever Gerry goes, I'm her bodyguard," I told them.

"If you were my bodyguard you would do more than guard MY body, "Bette said with a hearty laugh.

Mavis chipped in and said, "You can watch my body any time."

Just then Gerry and a few of her friends entered the room," I see you have all met and appear to be getting on champion, from the amount of laughter that we have heard coming from this room."

"We have invited Denis to our homes, at our next card meeting, so he's not coming as purely Gerry's bodyguard but as our guests, and please treat him as such. He's a wonderful considerate man." Bette told the group in general. She rose and as she did she looked down at me and gave me a wink, then cast her eyes to the floor and burst out laughing again.

I rose and bid all the ladies present goodbye as they left the room. I seem to be installing myself into Gerry's circle of friends, maybe through fear of blackmail but I hope not, as I did like Bette and Mavis. They appeared to be genuine happy people, and enjoyed a laugh. Maybe if was through embarrassment at first, but later their personalities was showing through.

Gerry returned in to the small lounge, once all her guests had left. "My you have surely made friend with Bette and Mavis; I've never seen them so taken with anyone as they have taken with you. Bette even told to me to take care of you as I have a treasure in my hands, and if I were her I would make you more than my bodyguard. I think that she fancies you for herself," Gerry said with a little laugh.

She by this time had come and sat down on the sofa beside me, it was then I gave her the two cards.

She sat and read them, and sat still for a few minutes. I was wondering what I had said or done to cause this silence. She then threw her arms around my neck and was crying like a baby. "You just wouldn't know what these two little cards mean to me, I have so much wanted someone to care for me, and want me for myself, and you have filled my heart with so much love. I love you so deeply," she raised her head and through the tears kissed my face all over.

"I will never be able to satisfy all your sexual demands I know. Don't deny it! I know there is a large age difference. I want you to be my lover. To the outside world you will be my bodyguard. I am sorry it can be no other way. My social generation would ostracise me if I took you for a husband; they shun this new partner thing that is so prevalent nowadays. But in this house I WILL be your wife, I would like you to share my bed, and life what's left of it. If you are to satisfy your lusts, I don't want to know about it. I think that you would find enough willing and discreet participants in the group of ladies you saw today. They cannot afford a scandal and would never disclose their sexual adventures with anyone. There was an old saying I once heard that you could refer to these ladies. 'They don't tell; they don't bleed; they don't swell; and they sure would be as grateful as hell.' Are you willing to do this? I won't force you, but please love me," she told me.

"Gerry, I have been wandering the streets today, thinking of ways to let you know how I felt for you. I know it has been only two days but I have never, ever felt this way about any person I have ever met. I know that I am a bit rough around the edges but that is me and I can see no reason to change for anyone. I am comfortable as I am, and I feel comfortable around you. This is another thing; I was always a bit apprehensive around women. But since I met you I seem to have lost that apprehension. What I am trying to say is that I do love you very much. I understand you have a standing in your social group. You must abide by their unwritten rules and I accept your conditions. The rest, the less said the better," I replied to Gerry

I held her close to my chest and she seemed to relax into me." I have waited so long to be this comfortable with a man and hope that we can be honest with each other and continue to feel this comfort," Gerry sighed.

There was a knock at the door and Gerry sat up and called out," Yes!"

A middle-aged woman appeared and entered the room, "You wanted to see me My Lady,"

"Yes Mary I did, I wanted to introduce you to Denis, and discuss a delicate matter with you in his presence," Gerry said, "Come and sit here," pointing to the other sofa.

"Denis this is Mary she is the lady who comes in to clean and do general duties for me, Mary this is Denis," Gerry introduced us and we shook hands.

Betty seemed a bit nervous as she sat down on the sofa. When I looked at her closely, she wasn't as old as I first thought she was. In fact I would say she was in her early forties, premature greying and seemed to have a low opinion of herself, by the way she postured her body. With a bit of make-up and a bit of grooming she would be quite pretty.

"Mary!" Gerry said, "I know that since your family break-up, you have been having a hard time, and I just did not need you full-time. I now ask you if you would consider coming to work full-time here as housekeeper. You could hire a part-time cleaner for three days a week, or what you think would be sufficient. I would prefer it if you lived in, as you know there is a large furnished flat in the basement. That would be yours if you accepted the position."

"My Lady you are so kind. I've been struggling to live on the small social security and the wage you pay me. The rents are so expensive that I have little left for anything else. Yes I will take the position; in fact I would love the position. When do you want me to start?" She hurriedly said.

"Well from now, if that is suitable!" Gerry told her.

"I have to give one weeks notice to my landlord, I was just going to pay my rent now after you had spoken to me," she told Gerry

"Have you much to move to come here."

"I can pack it all in a few cases, My Lady," she replied Gerry.

"Denis will go with you now, you pay the landlord, give notice and move into the flat today. Denis will help you with your things and he will get a taxi to bring you back here, will that be all right?" Gerry asked her.

"That would be wonderful, My Lady," she replied.

"There is one more thing that has to be settled first, nothing of this matter has to leave this house. I know you can be trusted as you have worked here for many years, but once you take up this position of housekeeper you become a member of this household, which is a bit different from just working here. Denis in this house is my husband, to the outside world and any visitor he is my bodyguard. The fact that we will be sharing the same bed would or could not be hidden from you. So do you understand the situation? I wouldn't like any scandal to befall the household, which is now your home as well," Gerry explained to Mary.

"My Lady, I would never do anything to soil your name, you have been kind to me when others turned there backs on me. Nothing that is heard or said in this house has ever been spoken about from my lips, and nothing ever will," she said so sincerely.

"If you wouldn't mind just waiting in the hall a minute, I would like to speak to Denis," Gerry said to Mary.

Once Mary had left the room, Gerry said to me. "Don't say anything please, I have not told you this, but my capital is in the tens of millions. In fact gets bigger every year, I can afford a house full of servants but what was the need when I was on my own. Now I have you I am going to need more time to spend with you. Please take her to her landlord, collect her things and bring her back. She has had a very hard life and I will leave it to Mary to tell you if she wants to, if not, then we will leave it. The poor dear needs a bit of comfort." She handed me a fifty pound note and said this should take care of the taxi fares." She gave me a kiss, "Off you go."

I collected Mary in the hall and we left the house together. No sooner were we on the pavement when a taxi came into sight and I waved him down. We gave the address of the landlord and we were there in about five minutes. I asked the driver to wait.

We entered this small dirty looking shop which displayed a sign saying 'Properties for Rent', and I thought what respectable property owners would rent through this agency.

When we entered I stood back, Mary paid her rent and told the clerk she was giving notice to terminate. "No way," he said "we have changed the rules only yesterday, and it is now two weeks notice."

Mary was taken back with this declaration." No-one told me," she said.

"Well I'm fucking telling you now," he said to her.

"Watch your language when you are speaking to a lady," I said to him.

"And who the fuck are you, anyway," he said.

Before I could say anything Mary said quickly, "He's Lady Barron's bodyguard."

Since most bodyguards come from either the services, or criminal background, this remark made the clerk put his bottom back on to the seat and said. "Oh I'm sorry I spoke to the lady like that, I've had a bit of pressure today and it slipped out."

"But you also used bad language to me!" I pushed.

"I'm sorry really, I didn't mean it," he stuttered.

Just then the door opened and in walked an old Marine mate of mine, Chalky White, he must have heard part of the conversation, and at the same time saw me, "Denis you old bastard! It is good to see yea, has this bastard been trying to give you a hard time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.