Roberta and Cousins - Cover

Roberta and Cousins

Copyright© 2005 by Bigzeke

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Events can lead to bigger and better things when you help someone along side an interstate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Cousins   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Later after Doug had checked on the animals we decided to drive down to the river and 'drown a couple of worms', as they say. Roberta was all happy saying she was looking forward to a good catfish dinner. Doug said "We can catch all the catfish in the world, but we would still have to cook a steak for Bob!"

Before Roberta could reply I told her, "Yes, I like fish, I just do not like catfish. But if you want a catfish dinner I will do my best to catch you a mess of them."

About two hours later we had caught five good size cats. Doug took them down to an old tree stump that we had nailed a 2 by 12 to and cleaned and made fillets out of them. When we returned to the house I dug out the gas grill and the pan we used for frying fish in. Doug took the fish and soaked them in a little brine, then coated them for frying.

After dinner we watched TV until the evening news and weather was over. We all agreed to get up by 5 AM to be at the school in time. Roberta and I again made love but this time we did it on our sides with me entering her from the back. It took us a good fifteen minutes working up to our climax slowly. We fell asleep in that position and when I woke up in the morning we had not moved although I was no longer inside her.

Roberta and I skipped breakfast and took off for Dallas, arriving a little after 7:30. As we drove around the school Roberta pointed out the door that her cousin Michelle would be entering. I dropped her around the side and then drove around the block to observe the people being dropped off. About 8:15 Roberta walked out the doors down the steps to the truck and climbed in.

I drove off immediately. Roberta's first words were "It sure was hard not to hug Michelle".

I asked how it went and she said that it was easy. She had stood outside until a knot of students were entering, then followed along as part of the group. Next, she walked down to where she could observe the door and waited for her Michelle to enter. Then she followed her to her locker. Then she had turned and made her way slowly to the door to give her uncle time to clear the area after dropping Michelle off.

I asked her why she had not talked to Michelle and she told me that, as excited as she was, she knew that Michelle or Sara would not be able to hide it. Besides, if we could not catch up with Sara doing laundry tomorrow we could always talk to Michelle at lunch. I asked Roberta how she knew what time she had lunch and she said that she overheard one of Michelle's girlfriends telling her she would meet her here at the end of fifth period for lunch.

I called Doug and told him we were going to stay in Dallas over night and should be back late the next afternoon. I then had Roberta sit in the backseat of the truck and direct me to the laundromat. After that we located and checked into a Days Inn about 4 miles away.

We drove to Plano and visited the big mall there. I had Roberta buy some clothing for both cousins and several items for herself. Roberta even bought her first piece of baby clothing, and of all the things we did the rest of that day that meant the most to her.

Later we went to a movie in the afternoon, then for dinner I took her to Judge Roy Bean's in Greenville. By 8:30 we were headed back to the Days Inn. I would like to say that we made mad passionate love but both of us were too tired and wired for anything but being together. We spent quite a bit of time just cuddling and talking softly.

We were parked across the street from the laundromat when Sara was dropped off with four baskets of laundry. After the car left, Roberta and I walked across the street and entered the laundromat. Sara's back was to us as she was loading a machine, and Roberta walked up and said her name softly. Sara turned around and jumped into Roberta's arms giving her a big kiss right on the lips.

It took us five minutes to convince Sara to come with us. We stacked all the laundry in a corner then crossed the street and left, heading for breakfast. Sara asked why we didn't just go to the school and have her sign Michelle out like it was an emergency. Roberta and I just stared at each other then I headed for the school dropping Sara at the front door. I drove around the block and parked where we could see the front steps of the school and waited.

"Roberta, that kiss in the Laundry Mat seemed to be more than just cousin kissing." I stated.

"Well at one time we were a little closer than that but that was before I met you and I love you far more than anybody else. Okay?" asked Roberta

"Yes it is and thank you for being honest with me! By the way I think I will call you Bobbie too. That way we can be Bob and Bobbie — I think that has a nice ring to it."

Bobbie was about to say something when she changed her mind and smiled and leaned across the console to give me a kiss. We just sat there holding hands for another 10 to 12 minutes before the girls came out of the building. I pulled the truck up in front of them and Bobbie opened the door.

Michelle gave a squeal and started to hug Bobbie but Bobbie pulled and Sara shoved her on into the truck. As soon as I heard the doors close I was off, heading to the nearest entrance ramp heading west. I drove on out I-20 as far as Eastland before turning south and heading for Brownwood and home.

We ate a late lunch in Brownwood and did a little more shopping for the girls before heading to the house. Neither girl had been out of Dallas much less on a ranch so I drove them around until we found Doug working on a calf who had tangled with some barbed wire. Michelle insisted on helping Doug and then asked to stay with him for a while.

Doug's comment was a classic, "I hope I get as much help out of her as you do out of Roberta!" At this, Bobbie blushed and ducked back into the truck leaving both her cousins with quizzical looks on their faces. I helped Sara into the truck then headed to the house.

We started to unload the truck when Bobbie came running back out and dragged me into our bedroom. Doug had found a spare dresser and moved it into the bedroom along with a crib. I made a special note to myself to thank Doug.

Sara just stood inside of the door and stared at the crib and Bobbie for a moment then asked what was going on. Bobbie led her to the kitchen table and started to tell her everything so I unloaded the truck. After the last load Sara said that they would be moving shortly that they did not want to interfere in our lives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.