The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It doesn't seem right to be thankful for pain or discomfort, but no more had Dianna left that I felt a pang right in the tip of my cock. I had cum 3 times in a short while and the little muscle that pushes my payload out the tip was over worked and sore. Ahh, but it was a good sore. I imagined myself sitting at my stylist and seeing a man ogle Dianna in an ad he was reading. I could tap him on the shoulder and say, "I been fucked and sucked to the point of overwork by her and she's looking forward to the next time."

She was a true beauty, but more than anything she was a wonderful person. I liked so many things about her. One was that she had principles and no one or no thing could sway her from them. Another was that she would follow her heart bravely. She should have dumped me unceremoniously from any aspirations I had of becoming her "boyfriend", yet she easily swallowed her pride to let fate resume its course, willing to allow strict addendum to those hard principles. Unspokenly, I knew I was on a strict probation and I had no wiggle room.

She was gone no more than an hour and I missed her already. It felt so good to have someone to talk and communicate with, and be intimate with whose life didn't revolve around the next party or happy hour. The other women I had my most recent steady relationships with I met in bars and their lives were based on partying around who they met in bars and clubs. I had been truly looking for love in all the wrong places. Meeting someone like Dianna showed me I was one of those bar people, or would become one if I stayed in that scene. I mean, I liked the drinking and loose women, but I was also aware that my penchant for sex had a lot to do with male ego and constantly having to prove I could bed down most any woman who gave me a few minutes to work my charm on. But now, as a real first in my life, my bedroom antics were to show Dianna how much I cared for her. For once I was with a woman who had control of her life. The turns her life took, she steered into and she had made few errors. In our long post-sex rap session she admitted she had made 3 huge mistakes in her life. One was marrying her husband, the second was trusting him even when things seemed "not quite right" and the third was getting pass-out drunk a few nights before with little regard for her daughters well-being.

"I shirked my responsibility as a parent and uncharacteristically threw out any precepts of caution." She said almost in tears at her actions.

"But don't you think that deep down inside you sort of knew I might come to your rescue? Little Lisa knew where to call when you were late." I queried.

"I could sugar coat it and let you believe that, but I had every intention of driving to Pulaski that night and finding my ex and reaming him out for ruining my life. I got confused at the triple split on 81 and ended up on Fayette Street so I stopped at Stu Mulligans for a few more shots of bravery. I had already drunk a few of those bottled cocktails after you chewed me out. A few? I chugged the whole four-pack. Joyce made me a Long Island Iced Tea before she realized I was drunk already. She took my keys and I fought with her until I passed out on the bar. I remembered some of this after I cleaned out my car the other morning and found the bag with the four emptys. I stopped to apologize to Joyce and she really bawled me out over the asshole I was. She's a single Mom too. I mean, I knew Lisa would call you but when you couldn't find me, or if something happened to me, I wanted you to feel guilty. I told you it was in my top three and now you know why." She tearfully confessed.

"Passions." I said. "We all react differently to passions. Most of us do stupid things that are way out of our realm. You had already pre-planned how you and I would end up and when I short-circuited that, with your own monkey wrench, you let passion take over and you thought you could turn back time if you saw your ex."

"Well, aren't you Sigmund Freud? If I hadn't already tasted your very core and felt you bring me close to death by orgasm as well as making my body do something I didn't think possible, I would think you were full of shit. However I know I was blaming him for everything because he screwed up my plans for life so much. I hate to look too far ahead, but if things work out with you, it will all have been worth it." She replied wistfully.

"You can only speak for yourself, but, I know I'm happy right now and we should just go about this a day at a time and see where the road brings us, but I am with you, until I feel otherwise, I promise." I swore to her.

"Dean, I know every relationship is day to day and nothing is set in stone until things click, but I think we're doing good." She said as she spooned into me.

We spent the better part of 3 hours talking about everything under the sun including ourselves, relationships in general, world politics and even religion. Dianna was smart and well read with studied opinions of a lot of current events. If the word bimbo ever came into your mind when thinking of the beautiful Dianna, you clearly did not know her. But her sexuality was never in question. After consummating our relationship with mutual oral lovemaking, and a long love making session that included her introduction to female ejaculation, we had this long mind session, but before she left she still needed to satisfy her urge to love me with her mouth again. I WAS a lucky man.

When I had finally set and secured with my days off it worked out for me to be free Wednesday through the following Tuesday, and then Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Dianna's little Missy was due home on the Wednesday. I was going to formally meet her on that day if we felt we should pursue our relationship further.

I spoke briefly with Dianna both Monday and Tuesday in stolen moments from her busy schedule. She was "on the job" and had Missy with her so time for me was limited. She did refer to looking forward to our time alone in the coming week, and that always left me a little weak in the knee and flustered between my legs. Just as I hung up with her on Tuesday afternoon I looked up to see Sharon Smythe waiting at the counter cove to speak with me. Clarissa my pharmacy assistant had been waving to me to alert me to a waiting customer. I walked to the cove and leaned forward to be sure we were private.

"Dean, I was worried I got you in trouble the other night. I wouldn't have come on so strong here in the store if I knew you were engaged or something." Sharon said with a worried look.

"No, you may have misunderstood me. I was a totally free man the other day and not even seeing someone what you might call steady. If anyone was improper, it was me." I told her to abate any guilt she may have had over the tryst.

"Oh God," Sharon said rolling her eyes and leaning up to whisper. "Improper? It was the most fulfilling night of my life and you made me see that I have to get out in circulation again. Yesterday a man ogled me in the grocery store and he was cute, so I smiled back. Long story short, we got to talking and I'm going to movie with him tonight."

"Well, don't be too trusting with a stranger." I cautioned her.

"He doesn't know my last name and I'm meeting him at the theatre." She said proudly, "and I just wanted to thank you for waking me up to the life that's out there. I felt like an old maid and you made me feel like something or someone I always wondered if I could be."

"Well I don't know if I can take credit for that," I said still leaning in to keep our conversation private, "I just saw an incredible body with the pretty face that flirted with me. I'm glad I could make you happy."

"If you ever want to come back for more, just give me a wink, but I promise I won't stalk you or try to interfere with your life. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you." She said with a blush.

"Let's just say that I owed something to the love gods and now I've repaid my debt and passed it on." I said whimsically, thinking of my awakening with Evvy.

"What? I don't get it... "

"Please don't try, just remember to pass it on." I said with a grin as I backed away toward my station again.

"OK... ? I guess I know what you're talking about. Be well Dean."

"You do the same Sharon and be careful."

Sharon's talk with me was quite unnecessary, but she made me feel good about myself over something I should have felt guilt over. I could go forward with Dianna now with a totally clear conscience. I went through the day with a spring in my step knowing that I was off from work for the next 7 days and 11 of the next 14, and I would be with Dianna. When I got home there was a message from her on the phone.

"Hi Dean honey, sorry this is so harried but I missed you at work and now I'm bringing Missy to my mothers and we'll spend the night there so I can drive them all to the airport in the morning. They finally got their flight times straightened out. I'll be back home and settled by 10 o'clock or so, if... if you want a late breakfast, hot and home cooked, umm... I know what I'm having. (giggle)"

Well, I knew what SHE wanted to do on our first day together, and as good as it sounded I was already wary of something I didn't want to fall into. I certainly wanted to get to know her body and the pleasures it could bring me, as well as her knowing mine and its possibilities, but I didn't want to base our relationship on sex alone. I was aware that every couple, when they first get intimate, goes through the honeymoon stage. I just wanted to make sure we built our relationship together through other activities. I had thought I was in perfect relationships before and once the sexual insatiability wore off, we had nothing. So, when I showed up on her doorstep Wednesday morning I was happy at her greeting when she opened the door in sexy silk pajamas. She took both of my hands and turned me into the wall beside the door once I was inside. Holding my hands at her sides she pressed herself right up to me and looked demurely up into my eyes.

"Dean, I don't want you to think that I'm a bad girl or anything like that. I want to use this time alone together to get to know each other in every way we can, and one of those ways is going to be sexual and we already know how hot we can be. We can explore everything else about each other, but today I just want you to myself. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? You see, I'm a real sexual lady and my job depends on me being sexy and to come home every night for the last year and not have anyone to release that energy on has been frustrating. Many nights I put Missy to bed and went to bed alone with fantasies running through my head. Can we just spend the day appeasing me and my sexual dreams? I'm sure I'll make you happy..."

"God Dianna! What can I say? I came here with the same ideas to express. Not about the fantasies, but about just making us a true couple where we can weave our lives together. Sex is certainly important to me as an expression of our feelings as well as the just plain recreation of it all. Why would I think you're a "bad girl"? Everybody likes sex." I wondered joyously.

"Would you think I was a bad girl if I told you I wasn't going to let you leave the house today, or tonight for that matter? Would you think I was a bad girl if I told you that I dug up a couple of the toys I had hidden away for the past year?"

"Things you used with your ex?" I said surprised.

"No, things I bought when I threw him out and thought I might need them to get by. You know, before I decided to go it solo until I found the right man,... YOU! So, I have a year of frustrations to work out, are you up to the task?"

I took my hands from her grip and slid them around to her ass and squeezed hard as I planted my lips to hers. When I regripped the globes of her ass I became aware of something foreign touching the tips of my index fingers. She had inserted a butt plug. I pulled back to give her a look of surprise and she spun in my arms and pressed her ass against me. I slipped one hand over the silk fabric of her top to her left tit and the other went between her legs to cup her pussy. To my surprise, my carved initial in her pubic fur was gone and there was a vibration coming from her pussy. I was no expert on sex toys but I knew a vibrating egg by its buzz in my fingertips. I looked into her eyes and saw an almost embarrassed look, but a gleam gave her away. I swept her up in my arms and walked her back through the house past the bar where she stripped for me a few days ago and into the bedroom that was lit with water candles.

When I set her down and she looked back to me with those eyes; I damn near melted right there. I'm not sure if I totally expressed to you how knock down beautiful this woman is. If it were her want, she could easily get herself into a centerfold in Penthouse or Playboy. Her body was flawless with a face and a smile framed by her flaming red hair. Her personality put on no airs, she was totally approachable and quick to greet anyone she passed on the street with a smile. Yet here she was totally prepared to give me her every charm and pleasure.

"I don't want to be, nor do I want us to be totally about sex, but I've been smoldering for a year... "

"Shhhh, there's no need to explain any more." I said interrupting her.

True to her word, she was smoldering, and it took little to fan her flames into an outright inferno. Whether it was her piece of shit husband, or men before him, which I doubt, she knew every pleasure to give or get from a man and she did it deftly without reserve. When she discovered her G-spot and then took my orgasm into her mouth and sucked and swallowed it from me, it might have been the last vestige of sexual innocence on what was now a smooth plain of fiery sexual giving and receiving.

After I had licked and sucked her now totally shorn mound and pussy to hot wet orgasms she was quick to cover my genitals with her mouth and tongue teasing them to near bursting before she climbed on me and rode the both of us to loud climaxes. It was in the afterglow of that ride where she renewed the promise from our first time together, "I hope the day comes when you can push this cum... even up my ass if we can fit this big thing in." She told me how she learned to like backdoor sex. It was something from her marriage bed that she had thought would keep her husband from ever wanting to stray. It was her total sexual gift that they got to enjoy because he was the only to ever have her that way. She now wanted to make the statement, even though he may never know, that even though he may have gotten her butt-cherry, it was no longer his. She wanted to give it to me. As she talked frankly about her penchant for rear-end pleasures she began to finger and manipulate my softened cock. Soon she had it at full mast with her face teasingly close until she popped up from the bed.

"I'm going to let the rest of your cum from my pussy, and then take a long pee. When I come back I want you to take out my rump plug and fuck me with that hard cock." She said in a tone and a physical pose that would have tempted any God, let alone mortal.

As she walked into the bathroom I watched her perfect ass disappear from the room in the glow of candles and the ambient light that escaped from around the closed blinds. Her gait, as well as the dimple at the bottom of her cheek split, gave away the fact she had an appliance stuck up her cute ass. The fact I was going to fuck that ass which certainly had been in the hopes and dreams of any man who caught sight if it in lingerie ads was over whelming me. I was sure I might wake up in my own bed with a handful of jerk out cum, but moments later she came back into the room with a squeeze bottle and a naughty smile.

"I shouldn't have allowed you to touch me there the other night when all extra-curricular sex was off limits, but it felt so good and made me feel so naughty." She said as he crawled onto the bed and kissed me before taking my cock in her hands again.

"This is definitely a lot bigger than my husband or any toy I've tried. Let's get nasty." She said as she moved beside me and assumed the position, her ass in the air and her head buried in her arms.

I suggested she turn over so we might do it face to face, but she looked at me with a pout that could buy her a fleet of Rolls-Royce'.

"No, this is the way, get behind me." She said sexily, but with a firmness that made me move.

Behind her, the squeeze bottle on the mattress between her legs, the view was awesome. While her fair skin was not as white as some redheads, hers was still light and pink, not to mention perfect. The dark hue of her pussy was stunning in contrast to the pink white split of her spread. I reached and took hold of the plug in her butt and twisted it a bit to get a better grip as I heard her exhale deeply. I gave it one firm pull and the bulb stretched her little hole as it slid out and revealed itself as a squatty exclamation point when held by its little handle above the dot her anus made. She groaned loudly as it slipped out (thankfully) clean.

I looked down at the perfect pink skin of her ass and inside her cheeks and realized it was the prettiest I had ever seen. I wondered if her kind of underwear modeling made it necessary to bleach the usually darkened area around the pucker as I drizzled some of the lube into her split and saw it gutter into her dilated hole. She felt it drizzle in as evidenced by the instinctive anal kiss she threw me. I grew impatient to stab myself into her and she too was acting like a nervous rider waiting for a train. I coated my cock with the lube, wiping my hand in her ass and accenting it with a playful slap. When I put my hand on her coccyx and touched my cock head to her dilated aperture she resettled her arms and head saying "slowly and all the way, don't stop for me".

The head slid easily past her stretched hole but as I moved past she began to mewl, growl and moan in one long sound, reminding me of an animal caught in a trap at first, but she would end each outburst with a pleasurable sound like an "ahhh" before emanating another long, low gritty outburst. My balls no more met her pussy when she raised her head and in a voice I barely believed was hers she said "All the way out, all the way in... slowly".

I was a little creeped out by her words and the growl and guttural rake from her throat. Was she some kind of real kink hiding in that gorgeous body? One little bit of me wanted to be away from her not able to comprehend what was happening. However being balls deep in the most fuckable pink asshole I've ever seen, I wasn't about to get moral. I pulled slowly from her as the rake from her throat continued and her fingers gripped the sheets. Just as the corona of my cockhead began to escape the ring of her hole I slid back into her, slowly, steadily until my balls again touched her pussy and I repeated my deliberate withdrawal. I kept this up over and over enjoying the sheer grip she had on me until I realized she was working me over with her rectal muscles. I was getting the fuck of my life and she was getting louder. I must have been doing but 4 or 5 strokes a minute but suddenly she was cumming, and she was loud as her body jerked and vibrated and she fell forward pulling off of me and rolling to her side. She smiled up at me.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh that was IT! That's yours now until someone else takes it and they'll have to fight me." She said with a relieving sigh and grin that I didn't really understand.

My cock was as hard as I ever remember it as it shone from the lube and her juices in the candle and escaped daylight shimmers from the blinds.

"Jerk it off on me and we'll shower. I'll make you dinner." She whispered loud and sexy.

I didn't need coaxing; I wanted to get it off. Once I began to stroke myself she locked her eyes to mine and teased me.

"Your cock was like a pole up my behind, but it felt awesome. It found a spot you can't touch in my pussy. Now boil up that cum. Try to hit my mouth if you can. Stroke it, that greasy cock you dragged in and out of my ass. Is that why I catch men looking at my ass? Do they all want to fuck it? It hurts and burns, but it winds me up. Show me the cum you cooked in my tight ass. Did you feel me pulling at it while you fucked me?"

I could take no more of her tease, not the sexy look on her face. My balls emptied on her chest and one glob went to her upper lip and she quickly lapped it into her mouth. Seconds later while I knelt on the bed over her, my cock in hand and my head thrown back in my own personal ecstasy, I felt her move as she knelt up. Her arms crept around me mashing her cum coated tits to my chest.

"Let's go wash." She whispered.

Our shower was quiet for the first few minutes as she lathered and rinsed my chest and I sensed she felt uncomfortable by my silence. I was about to say something when she spoke.

"OK Dean, what's wrong? What did I do or say that has you so meditative? Was it the dirty talk? Am I going too fast for you? You know this is more about sex than anything right now, right? Come on Dean, open up." She said with a worried look.

"It bugged me that you were digging on the pain. I'm not into hurting you or anyone else. How can I, with clear conscience, hurt someone I thought I was falling in love with? The dirty talk goes back to the wanton fantasies of any man, wanting to hear a beautiful woman tease and coax them to orgasm. But... " I tried to start and explain until she interrupted me.

"Dean WAIT!" She said flipping the pause bar in the stall. "I'm not into pain or do I want you to hurt me for gratification, mine or yours. Having a big fat penis shoved up your ass is pretty intense, and can be pretty sexy too. But don't think for a second that it doesn't hurt, though. The pain isn't like hitting your thumb with a hammer or shutting your finger in the door. I can't describe it, but it is an intense feeling that rides on that cusp of intense pleasure and pain. How I deal with it is how it brings me pleasure, because despite how it feels, it hits a spot in my sex that doesn't happen any other way." She said as she shivered and flipped the hot spray back on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.